PDA

View Full Version : Who is your Least fav Person on IA.

B16a2 Civic
08-01-2005, 02:41 PM
well...who do you find yourself always arguing with when you hop into a thread....just curious...i had maybe 2...but not all that serious, they i dont dislike or hate them now....what about ya'll?

B16a2 Civic
08-01-2005, 02:42 PM
now thhat i think about it...lil scrappy Lol, just joshing around

silver
08-01-2005, 02:42 PM
I like everyone... i don't hate!!!

B16a2 Civic
08-01-2005, 02:43 PM
I like everyone... i don't hate!!!

word to big bord son.

Scrappy
08-01-2005, 02:44 PM
you punk ass! ;)

silver
word to big bord son.

bord.. wtf is bord?!?!?! Now I don't like you....

B16a2 Civic
you punk ass! ;)

:(

lets sex and make up

JustinSane110™
08-01-2005, 02:46 PM
:(

lets sex and make up
:lmfao: :lmfao:

Danny
08-01-2005, 02:46 PM
Brett, because he is fat.

Scrappy
08-01-2005, 02:47 PM
^ HAHAHA hes not fat!

SLOWR/T
08-01-2005, 02:50 PM
Everyone :D

HiPSI
08-01-2005, 02:50 PM

i agree.... nobody likes the hefty ones

PSINXS
08-01-2005, 02:52 PM
i dont hate these guys but i really dislike halfbaked, auxiliary, 1439/2000. and i am sure the feeling is likewise. they say fighting about internet is stupid. thikn about it, we live in the same state and arent far from each other. what is said is usulaly meant to offend, its like saying it to my face almost and i do take offense. woudl u talk trash to someones face? i doubt they would. but what i say on the web is what i would say to their face.

Scrappy
08-01-2005, 02:53 PM
^ you are mean! i dont like you

lol jk dont know you but am bored and this sucks:(

PSINXS
08-01-2005, 02:54 PM
i like u though. u that crunk ass white chick. and crunk white chicks are always the tightness.

Scrappy
08-01-2005, 02:55 PM
score, im crunk! lol guess thats good...

B16a2 Civic
08-01-2005, 02:55 PM
i dont hate these guys but i really dislike halfbaked, auxiliary, 1439/2000. and i am sure the feeling is likewise. they say fighting about internet is stupid. thikn about it, we live in the same state and arent far from each other. what is said is usulaly meant to offend, its like saying it to my face almost and i do take offense. woudl u talk trash to someones face? i doubt they would. but what i say on the web is what i would say to their face.

I Kkno what you mean, me and him exchanged words a while ago...liek blurred visions, tha shit he posted pissed me off at tha moment, but im coo now....i mean...if somethin went down, i wouldn't be against it

Kevykev
08-01-2005, 02:57 PM
I don't like BlackcivicSI!

Glad he's not on this site anymore.

Bitch Ass Nikk!

B16a2 Civic
08-01-2005, 02:59 PM

Bitch Ass Nikk!

hell yeah...dat nigga irked tha shit out of me, heard a oschritch (sp) ran him over and pecked him to death....nude.

Kevykev
08-01-2005, 03:01 PM
hell yeah...dat nigga irked tha shit out of me, heard a oschritch (sp) ran him over and pecked him to death....nude.

i heard QD Merked his ass for stealing his end qoute.

"Later, BCSI"

B16a2 Civic
08-01-2005, 03:09 PM
i heard QD Merked his ass for stealing his end qoute.

"Later, BCSI"

this could also be true, that nigga BCSI...boy what a character

kelly marie
08-01-2005, 03:14 PM

eh hmmmm ....

The Yousef
08-01-2005, 03:14 PM
white people.......

hold on thats just in general.....lol

i hate everyone equally!

silver
08-01-2005, 03:17 PM
eh hmmmm ....

I love that ostrich

kelly marie
08-01-2005, 03:18 PM
me too! he is soooo cute!!

B16a2 Civic
08-01-2005, 03:22 PM
eh hmmmm ....

thats wild....what an odd looking animal

blacknightteg
08-01-2005, 03:24 PM
i hate that damn skinnyone...he's such a freakin terrorist, you never know when he's jus gunna pop out a c4

jus kiddin yousef!

or am i?

no i am

99ITRGIRL
08-01-2005, 03:25 PM
hmm..cant think of anyone..

Leisa
08-01-2005, 03:26 PM
this thread should not exist

Kevykev
me too! he is soooo cute!!

damn looks like someone's got bad tastes in Ostriches!

B16a2 Civic
this thread should not exist

:( so that means you dislike me....this saddens me

raven97990
08-01-2005, 03:27 PM
I dont like anyone that drives a neon...

kelly marie
08-01-2005, 03:30 PM
damn looks like someone's got bad tastes in Ostriches!

lol :hitit:

Leisa
08-01-2005, 03:31 PM
:( so that means you dislike me....this saddens me

thats not true ...there are many people who I choose not to hang around, a nd a few people that I dislike... they know who they are.. so I dont feel I need to advertise it on IA

and Brett is not fat!

The Yousef
08-01-2005, 03:31 PM
lol :hitit:

you'd have sex with a ostrich? :eek:

kelly marie
08-01-2005, 03:36 PM
been thurr done that got the feathers!! hahaha wow sorry im a little loopy!! no but i do think he is a total cutie pie!!

The Yousef
08-01-2005, 03:37 PM
been thurr done that got the feathers!! !

atleast you got a souvenoir (sp?) out of it....lol

B16a2 Civic
08-01-2005, 03:39 PM
thats not true ...there are many people who I choose not to hang around, a nd a few people that I dislike... they know who they are.. so I dont feel I need to advertise it on IA

and Brett is not fat!

ahh ok, well you seem real coo.....but i kno what you mean.....and yeah...bretts not fat....most of ya'll are just too damn skinny!!! dont ya'll be makin fun of one of us civic owners :mad:

The Yousef
08-01-2005, 03:44 PM
bretts not fat....most of ya'll are just too damn skinny!!!

brett's not fat...he's healthy (nuthing but honda love dude :bigok: )

hey....i'm not skinny...i'm just.......................uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... ........

Kevykev
08-01-2005, 03:46 PM

hey....i'm not skinny...i'm just.......................uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... ........

big-boned :confused:

B16a2 Civic
08-01-2005, 03:46 PM

umm....deprived of lots of food?...Lol im joshing around wit ya...to be honest, i was mad skinny last year but i started eating alot of meat and goin to the gym an hour after i ate...now i look average for my height

HyPer50
08-01-2005, 03:58 PM
HyPer5.0

Kristi
08-01-2005, 04:16 PM

and Brett is not fat!

well said leisa. there are a few people on here that i could care less about but i'm not going to blab about it. they know who they are.

DJ XtRaK©
08-01-2005, 04:32 PM

and Brett is not fat!

O O OO O O ...I KNOW TOO!!!! lol....i hate on no one

The Yousef
08-01-2005, 04:41 PM
umm....deprived of lots of food?...Lol im joshing around wit ya...to be honest, i was mad skinny last year but i started eating alot of meat and goin to the gym an hour after i ate...now i look average for my height

yeah...i got uber high metabolism.....i'm going to join a gym.....one of these days...lol

B16a2 Civic
08-01-2005, 04:43 PM
yeah...i got uber high metabolism.....i'm going to join a gym.....one of these days...lol

word? i have high metobalism too, but i guess mine kind of slowed down, i guess it was cause i was real hyper as a young one, but now...i barely em, barely play sports, its all work, sleep, car....sleep wit girls...work while sleepin with girls Lol

The Yousef
08-01-2005, 04:45 PM
word? i have high metobalism too, but i guess mine kind of slowed down, i guess it was cause i was real hyper as a young one, but now...i barely em, barely play sports, its all work, sleep, car....sleep wit girls...work while sleepin with girls Lol

i wish had the latter....lol

yousef

PSINXS
08-01-2005, 04:45 PM
damn me too. i eat like a pig i havent gained weight since 2 yrs ago. only reasoned i gained in high school was cuz i was still growing.

b16a2 l the sexual multitasking is whats up

B16a2 Civic
08-01-2005, 04:49 PM
damn me too. i eat like a pig i havent gained weight since 2 yrs ago. only reasoned i gained in high school was cuz i was still growing.

b16a2 l the sexual multitasking is whats up

yess siirrrrrrrrr, my girl used to be mad...be like " you eat like a fat man, look like a athlete and is hung like a elephants trunk"...of which all is true....;)

The Yousef
08-01-2005, 04:51 PM
yess siirrrrrrrrr, my girl used to be mad...be like " you eat like a fat man, look like a athlete and is hung like a elephants trunk"...of which all is true....;)

:lmfao:

wow..that was awsome

yousef

Dragonfly5338
08-01-2005, 04:51 PM
I hate people who talk shit to my friends or fuck them over.

boosted1jz
08-01-2005, 04:52 PM

B16a2 Civic
08-01-2005, 04:53 PM

BWAHAHAH...thats wild....you got some of the greatest pics...+1

Dragonfly5338
08-01-2005, 04:54 PM
LOL. I never read the other 7 gazillion pages on IA threads. Only the first and last. :)

ahmonrah
08-01-2005, 04:55 PM
bwahahahaha!!!!! that was mean , you
http://jesda.spilky.com/asshat.jpg
funny as hell though!!

B16a2 Civic
08-01-2005, 04:56 PM
LOL. I never read the other 7 gazillion pages on IA threads. Only the first and last. :)

Lol me too...you kno whats funny, you and tracy are the first people i remmeber seein when i came on here cuz i was like..."2 evo girls runnin low 12's....never thought i would see 1, thats crazy " Lol

edit: wait a minute...hope you dont take this wrong, i dont dislike ya'll cuz of that, just contiung on with the thread jack of my own thread ...i just read the thread and name and what i posted and made it seem liek i disliked ya cuz of ya'll evo's Lol

£G2♣
08-01-2005, 04:57 PM
everybody

ahmonrah
08-01-2005, 04:58 PM
me personally , i dont have anyone on here that i dislike....... but people that talk big shit do annoy me though, but that's just an annoyance.

Darling Nikki
08-01-2005, 05:58 PM

Bitch Ass Nikk!

Is that bitch ass nikk made to me??? lol

Kevykev
08-01-2005, 09:27 PM
uhhhhhhh, you pulled that one outta nowhere. LOL Paranoid or somethin'?

Maybe if i said "Bitch Ass Nicki"????

I wouldn't call you that :)

All directed towards BCSI lol

Brett
08-01-2005, 09:28 PM
Alex, cause he doesnt stand by his word :mad:

HalfBaked
08-01-2005, 09:48 PM
I think out of this entire thread the only response that called out an active member was someone saying they don't like me.

Awesome.

Whats sad is that I loved him too!

PSINXS
08-01-2005, 09:53 PM
not sure if u are referring to me or b16a2 but thats weird if u love me. nice but weird. i am not that violent of a person(maybe i am) so HALFBAKEd lets end this here. U, auxiliary, 1439/2000 tone down your unecessary gay comments to me or the ppl on my faves list. U guys said u didnt wanna fight and i wont make you. So as long as no words are said then we have no problems.

HalfBaked
08-01-2005, 09:55 PM
I told that kid before he can drop it and I'll drop it.

Unless I'm instigated I'm not start talking shit to you or him. So tell your boy he should do the same.

PSINXS
08-01-2005, 09:57 PM
word.

auxiliary
08-01-2005, 10:09 PM
I just noticed this thread, so I suppose I should add my own words to it...

I really don't "hate" anyone, I always thought that was a really strong word.

However, I do dislike people that don't accept the opionon of others and automatically take it as an attack on them.

People that take it with a grain of salt, or joke back...or just don't care--I like those people. Laid back, and don't give a shit.

on a side note, I also hate halfbaked and 1439/2000

Repost Squintz
08-01-2005, 10:13 PM
me im cool with everyone so far

ahmonrah
08-01-2005, 10:17 PM
^ ^ not me, when i see you i'm gonna try to fight you...no headlocks either, those make me cry !!:lmfao:

Repost Squintz
08-01-2005, 10:25 PM
^ ^ not me, when i see you i'm gonna try to fight you...no headlocks either, those make me cry !!:lmfao:
:lmfao: but first u'll have to get me in my typeR Celica that's RWD and JDM TIT3!!!!1111!!!

PSINXS
08-01-2005, 10:34 PM
However, I do dislike people that don't accept the opionon of others and automatically take it as an attack on them.

People that take it with a grain of salt, or joke back...or just don't care--I like those people. Laid back, and don't give a shit.

all depends on how its said. sometimes yall can say some fucked up stuff and u know that. for the most part i try to stay chill, i am just easily pushed.(long story) as i told halfbaked we aint got no more problems. just get your vr4 boy on here and we can def end this. or tell em wahts up.

Big Baller
08-01-2005, 10:48 PM
Fuck you Jimmy, everybody knows you hate me. LOL

auxiliary
08-01-2005, 10:53 PM
Fuck you Jimmy, everybody knows you hate me. LOL
lol I really don't hate you any more.

I moved on with my life.

sorry :o(

ahmonrah
08-01-2005, 10:53 PM
:lmfao: but first u'll have to get me in my typeR Celica that's RWD and JDM TIT3!!!!1111!!! bwahahaha!!!

quickdodge®
08-01-2005, 11:00 PM
I dont like anyone that drives a neon...

Huh? Joke or no. Later, QD.

1439/2000
08-01-2005, 11:24 PM
all depends on how its said. sometimes yall can say some fucked up stuff and u know that. for the most part i try to stay chill, i am just easily pushed.(long story) as i told halfbaked we aint got no more problems. just get your vr4 boy on here and we can def end this. or tell em wahts up.

VR4 boy here. I dont want to fight anyone. I dont know where it came off like i did.

And my name is Jay by the way. Um werent you just saying somewhere that you were ready to brawl and wasnt dirtsouthdrifter just saying that we are trying to act like your friends and to fuck that we're gonna fight?

I'm confused, did you both realize that this is retarded to do over the internet?

I am opinionated and say stuff about cars take it the way you want to but if you want to fight me because of some shit i posted on the INTERNET, then thats lame.

Make up your mind if you want to "punch me in my throat" as you said or you want to chill the fuck out.

Scrappy
08-01-2005, 11:27 PM
i got a idea, both of you shut it...

PSINXS
08-01-2005, 11:32 PM
VR4 boy here. I dont want to fight anyone. I dont know where it came off like i did.

And my name is Jay by the way. Um werent you just saying somewhere that you were ready to brawl and wasnt dirtsouthdrifter just saying that we are trying to act like your friends and to fuck that we're gonna fight?

I'm confused, did you both realize that this is retarded to do over the internet?

I am opinionated and say stuff about cars take it the way you want to but if you want to fight me because of some shit i posted on the INTERNET, then thats lame.

Make up your mind if you want to "punch me in my throat" as you said or you want to chill the fuck out.
after talking to halfbaked we were like forget it. yeah i did wanna brawl and was all for it. hlaf said he didnt wanna fight so i agreed ia int gonna mek you.as i mentioned about net stuff its like saying it to my face since it is not meant as a joke and we are nowhere from each other so yes i do take offense. i dont care who thinks its stupid. u dont disrespect ppl anywhere. some of the shit you post is unnecessary. liek i said it all boils down to respect. respect me and i wont punch u in the throat. all in all this shit is over. we gonna have a lil race saturday. see ya there.

PSINXS
08-01-2005, 11:34 PM
no scrappy, i cant shut it. sorry. u still my fave crunk chick though. and as for chris i'l talk to him. i dont trust anyone, so even if u are acting like we all cool i am still prepared. if u real about us letting it go then fine. like i told halfbaked. we keep the bullshit down and things civil nobody has a problem.

Repost Squintz
08-01-2005, 11:36 PM
*pulls out lawn chair and popcorn and gets a drink*

Scrappy
08-01-2005, 11:39 PM
lol i wasnt talking about you homie ;) halfbaked and number name dude

PSINXS
08-01-2005, 11:41 PM
ok thats cool. now back on topic

1439/2000
08-01-2005, 11:42 PM
no scrappy, i cant shut it. sorry. u still my fave crunk chick though. and as for chris i'l talk to him. i dont trust anyone, so even if u are acting like we all cool i am still prepared. if u real about us letting it go then fine. like i told halfbaked. we keep the bullshit down and things civil nobody has a problem.

sorry that i cant read something that has been edited. wish i lived on IA.
i am not sure which stang we are bringing they r both pretty fast. 10s? i cant verify times. but i know they would wax ass. including yours if u up to it. then we can fight.

You still want to fight though? I tell people there cars are ugly and slow in person. Its not like I'm scared to do it in front of you. I do it every weekend on barrett. Not singling you or your friends out cause you live furthur away. If you lived around here I'd tell you.

If you dont want a confrontation why are you wasting your time and coming out here? Nobody is going to race a damn mustang. Call us pussies now because it wont happen. It wont prove anything.

"Your car is ugly"

"I'll be there next weekend with a fast mustang and I'll fight you."

Why? Just stay there. Not because we're scared but because I dont want to see you and your friends where me and MY friends are.

vtecRULES
08-01-2005, 11:43 PM
well obviously nobody really hates me on this sight because nobody has say that thay hate me. nobodys really ever say anything bad about me! gr8 yo!

The Yousef
08-01-2005, 11:46 PM
well obviously nobody really hates me on this sight because nobody has say that thay hate me. nobodys really ever say anything bad about me! gr8 yo!

i hate u

PSINXS
08-01-2005, 11:52 PM
You still want to fight though? I tell people there cars are ugly and slow in person. Its not like I'm scared to do it in front of you. I do it every weekend on barrett. Not singling you or your friends out cause you live furthur away. If you lived around here I'd tell you.

If you dont want a confrontation why are you wasting your time and coming out here? Nobody is going to race a damn mustang. Call us pussies now because it wont happen. It wont prove anything.

"Your car is ugly"

"I'll be there next weekend with a fast mustang and I'll fight you."

Why? Just stay there. Not because we're scared but because I dont want to see you and your friends where me and MY friends are.
1. the second quote was posted BEFORE the first quote. making the second quote void. 2. halfbaked agreed to race the stang for some fun. 3.halfbaked seems to be the cool one in the situation. i just posted lets squash it and its over but u need the last word. 4. we are still coming for the stang race, not to fight. see YOUR thread in mitsubishi. 5. Who's proving anything? hlafbaked and i agreed this race is for shits n giggles. 6. if u talked shit to me in person especially since i dont know u i would probably hit u in the throat. where i am from u dont ru your mouth to ppl u dont know. u can play that shit on barett but i dont play that. 7. You are too posessive of your friends. i can show up where i want and talk to halfbaked and get along with him if i want. u have no control over that. 8. no more mentions about this shit cuz IT IS OVER. liek i already said. see you saturday to watch halfbaked race dobbs then we can go home. end of discussion

HalfBaked
08-01-2005, 11:57 PM
lol i wasnt talking about you homie ;) halfbaked and number name dude

Yea since I've been so unreasonable in this thread.....

1439/2000
08-02-2005, 12:15 AM
1. the second quote was posted BEFORE the first quote. making the second quote void. 2. halfbaked agreed to race the stang for some fun. 3.halfbaked seems to be the cool one in the situation. i just posted lets squash it and its over but u need the last word. 4. we are still coming for the stang race, not to fight. see YOUR thread in mitsubishi. 5. Who's proving anything? hlafbaked and i agreed this race is for shits n giggles. 6. if u talked shit to me in person especially since i dont know u i would probably hit u in the throat. where i am from u dont ru your mouth to ppl u dont know. u can play that shit on barett but i dont play that. 7. You are too posessive of your friends. i can show up where i want and talk to halfbaked and get along with him if i want. u have no control over that. 8. no more mentions about this shit cuz IT IS OVER. liek i already said. see you saturday to watch halfbaked race dobbs then we can go home. end of discussion

None of my friends like you though is the thing. I dont like you really and neither do they.But we can stop talking to each other. Different strokes for different folks. It doesnt mean we have to fight.

PSINXS
08-02-2005, 12:23 AM
well your boy halfbaked said hes been trying to get along with ppl. and i am not trying to be his best friend or anything like that. just able to talk without beef but it seems u dont want that to happen. if he really doesnt wanna get along then tahts fine, he needs to say so.
i dont liek you either. u dont have to like me but u will respect me.

Hulud
08-02-2005, 12:55 AM

:goodjob:
its like you say you support something thats not conservative and you get flamed like a motherfucker, i guess thats just the south for ya

kilpatty43
08-02-2005, 12:58 AM
i think everyone knows my answer

1439/2000
08-02-2005, 12:58 AM
well your boy halfbaked said hes been trying to get along with ppl. and i am not trying to be his best friend or anything like that. just able to talk without beef but it seems u dont want that to happen. if he really doesnt wanna get along then tahts fine, he needs to say so.
i dont liek you either. u dont have to like me but u will respect me.

Hey guy I dont have to do shit. I dont want to see you or fight you both is a waste of my time and yours. I dont want to be your friend but let me tell you about respect.

Respect is fucking earned so you drop everything and I will too. Doesnt change the fact I dont like you at all and you dont like me at all. It doesnt have to.

Hulud
08-02-2005, 12:59 AM
i dont

kilpatty43
08-02-2005, 01:05 AM
i dont
then you either are a n00b or dont pay attention

Hulud
08-02-2005, 01:08 AM
then you either are a n00b or dont pay attention
i really dont pay attention lol
i bet if said it i would be like "damn im dumb" lol

Hulud
08-02-2005, 01:15 AM
o yeah and my least fav would be AFshane04 cause he is the typical east cobb piece of shit

Kristi
08-02-2005, 08:24 AM

you hate me don't you hefy?!?

Repost Squintz
08-02-2005, 08:41 AM
Damn this thread got gooood

B16a2 Civic
08-02-2005, 08:53 AM
well, this goes toa post earlier in this thread, i didnt direct this toward anyone, ol buddy made a thread askin who is your fav IA person, i just did the opposite, ying and yang niggaz!!

Importdreamer56
08-02-2005, 09:17 AM
I hate drama

oh....I hate chnco and brads94accord

Repost Squintz
08-02-2005, 09:56 AM
well, this goes toa post earlier in this thread, i didnt direct this toward anyone, ol buddy made a thread askin who is your fav IA person, i just did the opposite, ying and yang niggaz!!
Asian Pride HOMEY!!!!!

uproot
08-02-2005, 09:58 AM

Hulud
08-02-2005, 09:59 AM
lol

B16a2 Civic
08-02-2005, 10:01 AM
:lmao:

half asian pride...jeaaaaaaaaa

Repost Squintz
08-02-2005, 10:04 AM
:lmao:

half asian pride...jeaaaaaaaaa
LmAo so ud be like blackenese right? Lol im wasian :lmfao:

B16a2 Civic
08-02-2005, 10:05 AM
Lol, im Blackorean

:lmao:@wasian

Repost Squintz
08-02-2005, 10:07 AM
Lol, im Blackorean

:lmao:@wasian
niceee lol i guess ud call it worean then... lol

B16a2 Civic
08-02-2005, 10:09 AM
Lol word, korean food is tha best...mmmm kim bahp....bulgogi....boy oh boy im hungry now...i could say more but i cant spell it out Lol

Repost Squintz
08-02-2005, 10:11 AM
Lol word, korean food is tha best...mmmm kim bahp....bulgogi....boy oh boy im hungry now...i could say more but i cant spell it out Lol
WORD, bi bi nameyoung good shit... and Kollbi... mom makes the best buford highway farmers market is where it's at YO!

B16a2 Civic
08-02-2005, 10:12 AM
WORD, bi bi nameyoung good shit... and Kollbi... mom makes the best buford highway farmers market is where it's at YO!

word son, i aint had home cooked korean food in a while, momz lives in New Jersey, but i go to teh korean resturant here in columbus and they treat me like fam :goodjob:

Repost Squintz
08-02-2005, 10:19 AM
lmao this shit got thread jacked !!!!11111!! Gawd Damn Post WHORES!!! :lmfao:

B16a2 Civic
08-02-2005, 10:20 AM
lmao this shit got thread jacked !!!!11111!! Gawd Damn Post WHORES!!! :lmfao:

Lol, and it was a thread i started bwahahah

blacknightteg
08-02-2005, 10:22 AM
i hate myself.......lol thats who i hate on ia lol

Tasuki_Civic
08-02-2005, 11:51 AM
dont have one dont care

Tiff-O-Bitties
08-02-2005, 01:26 PM
i dont hate any one on this site..

B16a2 Civic
08-02-2005, 01:32 PM
i didn't really mean hate...just least liked ( if you have one)
hate is a strong word

Scrappy
08-02-2005, 01:37 PM
^wheres spyda!

Spyder
08-02-2005, 01:54 PM
^wheres spyda!

/wave

i was at lunch :tongue:

Scrappy
08-02-2005, 02:17 PM
HI! MISSED YA!and also had to post to get in between you two love birds ;)

B16a2 Civic
08-02-2005, 02:18 PM
to Scrappy

http://p9.xanga.com/98/8c/t/988cb1144f8f58d75a756882c4b20d3018150949.gif

Spyder
08-02-2005, 02:18 PM
HI! MISSED YA!and also had to post to get in between you two love birds ;)

dont make me delete it. :lmfao:

Scrappy
08-02-2005, 02:21 PM
you wont, you love me :D

HalfBaked
08-03-2005, 12:43 PM
ok thats cool. now back on topic

You may wanna talk to your boy...

PSINXS
08-03-2005, 03:37 PM
aight i will. i told me n you were neutral as to the beef or whatever but i will let him know whats up.

psychodrama_81
08-03-2005, 03:42 PM
I dislike whoever gave me a negative rep....but thats passed....sorta:D