PDA

View Full Version : Last Statements of Executed

The Ninja
12-25-2007, 12:36 AM
Hmm...reading what people have to say right before they die.

http://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/stat/executedoffenders.htm

redrumracer
12-25-2007, 12:49 AM
it appears most of them would like to thank god

Alan®
12-25-2007, 01:07 AM
i just want to know what prompted you to go look for this stuff man. kinda sadistic. really sad i could only read a few of them

The Yousef
12-25-2007, 01:08 AM
Date of Execution:

November 21, 1997

Offender:

Charlie Livingston #802

Last Statement:

You all brought me here to be executed, not to make a speech.

That’s it.

TheGodfather
12-25-2007, 01:36 AM
Date of Execution:

November 21, 1997

Offender:

Charlie Livingston #802

Last Statement:

You all brought me here to be executed, not to make a speech.

That’s it.

Bahahah, that was a good one.

But these are some of my favorite.

Date of Execution: (http://date%20of%20execution/)April 11, 2007

Offender:Clark, James

Last Statement:Uh, I don't know, Um, I don't know what to say. I don't know. (pauses) I didn't know anybody was there. Howdy.

Date of Execution: ("")March 7, 2007

Offender:Nichols, Joseph

Last Statement:Profanity directed toward staff.

RandomGuy
12-25-2007, 03:36 AM
http://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/stat/nicholsjosephlast.htm

changaroo
12-25-2007, 04:14 AM
man its kinda sad reading that stuff... although most of them did some pretty bad things, its still a life... :(

going to zzzz now. nitey.

BuBBa DRiFT
12-25-2007, 04:46 AM
after reading some of them and the summary of their crimes, it really makes you think about the nutcases that are out there.

one guy lost his job, so he broke into his neighbors house and stabbed their kids in the face...7yrs and 10yrs

for no reason

that ****s rediculous

Sack Attack
12-25-2007, 08:39 AM
rediculous? Haha....

Whats rediculous is taking lives. I am so against the death penalty. How the **** can the government kill someone? If someone kills my whole family I still wouldnt want them to die. Life is a great thing and I love living and couldnt take someone else's.

**** the government
**** the death penalty.

I'm not saying people shouldnt be punished, Chainsaw their ****ing arm or leg off or something and make them suffer for the rest of their lives, But dont ****ing kill them just because you have a high ranking.

Thou shalt not kill....

Doenst that include flipping a switch or pushing a button or injecting people with ****?

AnthonyF
12-25-2007, 09:09 AM
its a little creepy reading that stuff. knowing they arent around anymore but the deserved it. and Texas would be a state that has a website for this. lol. I wish every state was more strict.

nreggie454
12-25-2007, 12:26 PM
rediculous? Haha....

Whats rediculous is taking lives. I am so against the death penalty. How the **** can the government kill someone? If someone kills my whole family I still wouldnt want them to die. Life is a great thing and I love living and couldnt take someone else's.

**** the government
**** the death penalty.

I'm not saying people shouldnt be punished, Chainsaw their ****ing arm or leg off or something and make them suffer for the rest of their lives, But dont ****ing kill them just because you have a high ranking.

Thou shalt not kill....

Doenst that include flipping a switch or pushing a button or injecting people with ****?

It is actually "Thou shalt not murder" in the oldest known texts. Big difference.

yudalicious
12-25-2007, 12:36 PM
If someone kills my whole family I still wouldnt want them to die. Life is a great thing and I love living and couldnt take someone else's.

It's possible your feelings will change if you go through losing your loved ones to murder. Chainsaw their arm or leg off would mean they'll probably suffer a helluva lot more than an injection and then die from bleeding, you sure love the sanctity of life doncha?

Sack Attack
12-25-2007, 01:41 PM
I understand that a lot, actually most, people understand it better than I do as I have never lost someone close to me.

In my opinion I do not agree with the death penalty. Will it change if someone close to me becomes a victim? I hope I never find out.

Schugg
12-25-2007, 05:46 PM
like 4 of them came from the county i live in. but yeah death penalty is pointless and doesnt accomplish anything

this guy was from my city, think ive heard about that one from people
http://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/statistics/deathrow/drowlist/clayton.jpg

another from my area
http://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/statistics/deathrow/drowlist/kitchens.jpg

another
http://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/statistics/deathrow/executed/cantua.jpg

hah i dont feel looking for more

Evil Goat
12-25-2007, 06:21 PM
hooray for the death penalty!

tx is the place to live....shoot first, ask questions later, and execute someone every 3-4 months

Halfwit
12-25-2007, 06:25 PM
"yall lucky i aint out i kill all of yall" LOLOLOLOL!!!

Schugg
12-25-2007, 06:35 PM
"I just want everyone to know that the prosecutor and Bill Scott are sorry sons of bitches."

coolcat
12-25-2007, 06:59 PM
**** the government

Hahaha, I love when people say this. If the govt sucks so bad why not move to Somalia where there is hardly any government at all?

Schugg
12-25-2007, 07:17 PM
tart, he said the govt. sucks not industrial/commercial/residential civilization.........the government isnt what allowed america to become what it has. all it has done is limit what can be done here

im in the military, and i can agree, fuk the government

BuBBa DRiFT
12-25-2007, 08:23 PM
yes,you are right, **** the government that sends you a check month for sitting at home and cursing the people who are over seas dying for your ability to be an *******.

AnthonyF
12-25-2007, 08:31 PM
I understand that a lot, actually most, people understand it better than I do as I have never lost someone close to me.

In my opinion I do not agree with the death penalty. Will it change if someone close to me becomes a victim? I hope I never find out.

why not have it? if they have NOTHING to fear then what is going to stop them from killing, raping, beating, etc...?

Schugg
12-25-2007, 08:43 PM
yes,you are right, **** the government that sends you a check month for sitting at home and cursing the people who are over seas dying for your ability to be an *******.

what you just said has absolutely nothing to do with anything i said. by people over seas i assume you mean military personnel. you inbred, im not cursing people over seas, people fighting over seas are NOT the government, they are the military, the military works FOR the government, on top of that being im in the military ill be going over there soon enough, either the end of the upcoming year or maybe around june if me and my supervisor volunteer, or get picked anyway...only difference between people who are deployed in the military and me and plenty others in the military who are not deployed, is that they are already there, im waiting for my time to go. when im gone, then they will get to site at home cursing what they want

Schugg
12-25-2007, 08:48 PM
why not have it? if they have NOTHING to fear then what is going to stop them from killing, raping, beating, etc...?

if there out killing, beating, raping, the death penalty is probably not something they fear, it doesnt cause you any regret when its over, cause once its done, its done, you dont remember it or how much it scared you. sitting your ass in prison when your sick, lonely, old, depressed or anything else for the rest of your life is going to effect you alot more than something that will just stop any personal pain you could have from ever happening

ahmonrah
12-25-2007, 10:27 PM
rediculous? Haha....

**** the government
**** the death penalty.

Thou shalt not kill....

Doenst that include flipping a switch or pushing a button or injecting people with ****? when you take your azz to the morgue to identify a friend that you just seen 3 hours before, and they pull the sheet back and she has half her frickin face, then you get to her house and her 8year daughter is askin you where her mom is......then you tell me you dont believe in the death penalty. that is something, that i'll never forget seeing, plus i hope they screw up on the execution so that he suffers....

TheGodfather
12-25-2007, 11:23 PM
**** Joey Kazez.

Schugg
12-26-2007, 12:08 AM
when you take your azz to the morgue to identify a friend that you just seen 3 hours before, and they pull the sheet back and she has half her frickin face, then you get to her house and her 8year daughter is askin you where her mom is......then you tell me you dont believe in the death penalty. that is something, that i'll never forget seeing, plus i hope they screw up on the execution so that he suffers....

and you have had this happen? cause it sounds like something off a song, either way, you want him to suffer by the execution getting messed up? whats that going to get him 2, 3 minutes of suffering that he probably wouldnt even be concious to feel? but you dont want him to suffer with something more useful like torture. torture is better than just killing

Dracc
12-26-2007, 12:13 AM
and you have had this happen? cause it sounds like something off a song, either way, you want him to suffer by the execution getting messed up? whats that going to get him 2, 3 minutes of suffering that he probably wouldnt even be concious to feel? but you dont want him to suffer with something more useful like torture. torture is better than just killing

cut his package of and send him into a whore house... TORTURE

ahmonrah
12-26-2007, 05:34 AM
and you have had this happen? cause it sounds like something off a song, either way, you want him to suffer by the execution getting messed up? whats that going to get him 2, 3 minutes of suffering that he probably wouldnt even be concious to feel? but you dont want him to suffer with something more useful like torture. torture is better than just killingyeah, it happened. my homie in my sig.....his first cousin that he grew up with and was living with was killed at work. this was almost 6 years ago, i remember 'cause we were all joking around at the table at their house when her manager called off 'cause "she didnt feel right" about coming in, so she called in the assistant manager. which was my homeboys cousin.

her b-day was the day after..and she planned on going to spend it with her father in chi-town.......fast forward, the guy that shot her admitted he wanted to kill the manager that fired him, but killed my girl anyway cause she was there, in court he admitted laughing about how he "gave her a mohawk", he opened his jacket, producing a sawed off shotgun and shot her in the head as she turned around to tend to customers.

danielle was her moms only child, and to hear a mother cry over an innocent is the WORST thing to hear, and to explain to danielles' daughter, was just as bad. me and my moms had to identify her 'cause no one else could move.
4 years later, i bury him too..(cancer)..they were both 27years old at the time of their deaths....

so i admit, i want his azz(the guy that shot her) to suffer. now and in the afterlife, if there is such a thing. i'd honestly like him to spend eternity getting his left side of his cranium blown off...then have it regenerate slowly and repeat it for all eternity.that's my grudge in life.

honestly i dont hold many grudges, but that one? oh yueah, i got it.

IDCoconut
12-26-2007, 07:02 AM
It's a waste of tax dollars to have bitches like that sit in jail. WASTE. Problem with people like you is you're too nice. You're the type that will shake a man's hand after he's ****ed your wife.

Sack Attack
12-26-2007, 07:48 AM
Schugg, I couldnt have put any of that better myself. THE problem is that no one knows how to forgive and forget.

Of course its tough to part with loved ones and other people but I see no reason for the death penalty. I dont care what anyone says or thinks opinions are opinions and our's aint gonna change anything that is happening or happened in the past. How is someone in a robe going to order someone to die?

**** that. If you really wanna make it fair put 50 die's and 50 done dies in a hat and pull one out. Let it be the hat and paper that decides. I still say just cut their ****ing legs off and let them suffer for life.

Death is the easy way out.

If your hiking next weekend and a huge rock falls on you and your alone, 12 hours later no one has came to your rescue yet so you decide your gonna die and your legs bleeding and your gonna die from loosing blood would you go ahead and kill yourself and put yourself out of your misery?

I know I would wait that **** out and hope someone would find me, Either way death is the easy way out and it takes a selfish mother ****** to take someones life regardless if it's a rapist, murderer, or the chair or injection. DEATH IS DEATH!!!

soul
12-26-2007, 08:44 AM
It's a waste of tax dollars to have bitches like that sit in jail. WASTE. Problem with people like you is you're too nice. You're the type that will shake a man's hand after he's ****ed your wife.
QFT

**** paying for these ****ers to sit in jail 30-70 years to die naturaly.