PDA

View Full Version : Misc Mos Def does the unthinkable...

quickdodge®
08-01-2005, 02:35 PM
"Mos calls out Suge Knight. You've read right. The Mighty Mos Def called out infamous Death Row mogul Suge Knight during a recent performance at Los Angeles' Hollywood Bowl night club. Prior to performing a song he said was inspired by Tupac Shakur's mother, Afeni, Pretty Flaco stepped to the front of the stage and yelled out, "Who killed my man, Suge?" Although, Suge was not in attendance, the BKNY lyricist repeated the question several times before declaring, "We fear nothing." Mos then went into the song, which featured him playing piano. He ended the cut by yelling, "Who killed Big, Pac, Jam Master Jay." Mos then concluded by demanding, "Just tell us who did it, Suge. Let's stop all this bullshit""

Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
08-01-2005, 02:42 PM
haha mos def is a fag, hes going to get choked by suge

quickdodge®
08-01-2005, 02:53 PM
Lolol. If he were to say that shit to his face, he prolly would've been. Later, QD.

thinkfast®
08-01-2005, 03:25 PM
nigga gon get choked out, better watch his mouth! You can do all that runni your mouth shit in NY, but dont go talkin shit when you IN the fuckin west coast. remember B.I.G??

bicsintegra
08-01-2005, 03:29 PM
nigga gon get choked out, better watch his mouth! You can do all that runni your mouth shit in NY, but dont go talkin shit when you IN the fuckin west coast. remember B.I.G??

i agree i don't know what mosdef was thinking but he defintely should have said that shit in the comfort of brooklyn, yes we remember big. but is las vegas considered the west coast because it didn't help 2pac!

Sledlude
08-02-2005, 02:00 PM
haha mos def is a fag, hes going to get choked by suge

mos def is far from being a fag. moron.

quickdodge®
08-02-2005, 02:14 PM
Yea, I don't know about him being a fag, but I do think that if Suge got around Mos, he would fuck him up. I'm not saying this because I don't care for Mos, but just because I think so. I don't like Suge more than I don't like Mos. Later, QD.

thinkfast®
08-02-2005, 02:37 PM
yea man tahts no contest, I mean your boy flaco is like, 85 pounds? dud must've been high on some real good western shit, I dont know what he was thinking...

Sledlude
08-02-2005, 02:53 PM
atleast someone had the balls to call him out... if this is true. i hope sug doesnt fuck anybody else up

quickdodge®
08-02-2005, 02:56 PM
Me too, I forget your real name(lolol). I think it's awesome he did it. Just a lot of folks are kinda not feeling him now because they think he is too pansy to say that shit to Suge's face. I know I would be. Only thing I would say to Suge is "on my back or stomach?" Lolol. Later, QD.

Julio
08-02-2005, 09:31 PM
Honestly, Mos def is an idiot for doing that... especially in the west coast, Lucky he made it out ALIVE or UNTOUCHED.
Mos def needs attention someway somehow.. I mean the sucka sucked when he was underground and sucks trying to be comercial.. I know I know... Some will say hes not comercial... Yeah he is. Just hasnt been succesful. hahahah

thinkfast®
08-02-2005, 09:48 PM
LOL here we go..... :sigh:

NzProjeKt
08-02-2005, 11:42 PM
Honestly, Mos def is an idiot for doing that... especially in the west coast, Lucky he made it out ALIVE or UNTOUCHED.
Mos def needs attention someway somehow.. I mean the sucka sucked when he was underground and sucks trying to be comercial.. I know I know... Some will say hes not comercial... Yeah he is. Just hasnt been succesful. hahahah
I like some of his music.. He is a decent actor as well...
He always made me crack the fuck up when doing skits for the Chapelle Show...

ahmonrah
08-03-2005, 12:43 AM
Yea, I don't know about him being a fag, but I do think that if Suge got around Mos, he would fuck him up. I'm not saying this because I don't care for Mos, but just because I think so. I don't like Suge more than I don't like Mos. Later, QD.
i doubt suge would risk jailtime AGAIN to whoop mos def's ass. but who knows ?? either way mos def is a great lyricist, i just wish his last album would've been better.

bicsintegra
08-03-2005, 08:08 AM
i doubt suge would risk jailtime AGAIN to whoop mos def's ass. but who knows ?? either way mos def is a great lyricist, i just wish his last album would've been better.

i don't think he put his all into that album he was having a hard time with ruckus and just wanted to get the album out and get out of his deal with them. he needs to make another blackstar album with talib kweli that song they did on the chappelle show what's beef was so tight.

Julio
08-03-2005, 09:14 PM
Yeah, So what happened to all his other albums? HIS aight, nothing to brag about.. He should stick to acting, more money there anyways..

bicsintegra
08-04-2005, 08:56 AM
Yeah, So what happened to all his other albums? HIS aight, nothing to brag about.. He should stick to acting, more money there anyways..

i think mos def is just like common was a great mc with a o.k. producer for most of the tracks. if mos def were to hook up with kanye, timberland, or dre he would be on mtv every hour of the day and probably signed to gay unit never mind. he doesn't make club songs or party anthems but i bet he gets respect in his hood.