PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 300zx TT transmission!

Maniac1
12-24-2007, 08:22 PM
My uncle has a 90 300zx tt and blew his 3rd and 4th last night. I heard that after 1994+, they made the transmission on the z32's stronger, so thats what we're looking for. If anyone knows anyone selling one or a place that would sell them, let me know ASAP. Thanks.

TIGERJC
12-24-2007, 08:55 PM
damn sorry to hear, I hope he can find his transmission quicker than I found mines

Maniac1
12-24-2007, 09:43 PM
damn sorry to hear, I hope he can find his transmission quicker than I found minesThanks man, I'll make sure to tell him tonight. It sucks, cause he wanted to run the camaro, but while he was running Boris it happened. Maybe next time, and it was good seeing your black ass last night, man! Amybe we'll roll down there again next sunday.

TIGERJC
12-24-2007, 10:12 PM
Thanks man, I'll make sure to tell him tonight. It sucks, cause he wanted to run the camaro, but while he was running Boris it happened. Maybe next time, and it was good seeing your black ass last night, man! Amybe we'll roll down there again next sunday.
Yo give mike at baltground a call and also talk to tracy. Because I know mike knows a **** load of ppl that may be able to find that popular tranny. I also believe the 2 baltground drift cars are going the ls1 route, and they maybe getting rid of their 300zx transmissions.

Sack Attack
12-25-2007, 08:53 AM
www.car-part.com

mogaffar
12-26-2007, 09:32 AM
i got one for you but.. ur misinformed 97+ were the better and stronger transmissions, they had stronger synchros for 4th gear but i can let you have this transmission for .. $750 let me know my email is [email protected]

EJ25RUN
12-26-2007, 09:34 AM
My uncle has a 90 300zx tt and blew his 3rd and 4th last night. I heard that after 1994+, they made the transmission on the z32's stronger, so thats what we're looking for. If anyone knows anyone selling one or a place that would sell them, let me know ASAP. Thanks.

zcars atlanta on buford hwy might have it.
otherwise give z1 call, if he blew it, then it might be time for a stronger one!

Maniac1
12-26-2007, 11:43 AM
Yo give mike at baltground a call and also talk to tracy. Because I know mike knows a **** load of ppl that may be able to find that popular tranny. I also believe the 2 baltground drift cars are going the ls1 route, and they maybe getting rid of their 300zx transmissions.Hmmm... If nothing comes up, I'll hit him up.

i got one for you but.. ur misinformed 97+ were the better and stronger transmissions, they had stronger synchros for 4th gear but i can let you have this transmission for .. $750 let me know my email is [email protected] it's 97+ huh, cool, thanks for the info man. Ill let him know about you, and see what he says. If he says yes, i'll get back to you.

zcars atlanta on buford hwy might have it.
otherwise give z1 call, if he blew it, then it might be time for a stronger one! Zcar atlanta sucks, we've been there a few times in the past and that shop sucks. He's thinking on buying a new one from Z1, but he wants to see if he can find one cheaper before having Z1 getting him a more expensive one. But yeah, it is time for a stronger one.