the moon shone through the falkens last breath

it was apparent that the curry was no match for his foe

when whats this i said? whos on me with those bright HIDs

but a small CRX with some jdm wheels

the little black man, revved and spun'm all the way through 3rd

i knew in a moment that f00 was bigdare

like the fury of a thousand Vtec he ran through

i knew this could be the moment i met his crew

now JaydmDC2! now Evasive EF9! now ellingwood and KevinT707!

on uproot! on mainstream! on JFROLANG and 90_zc_hatch!

to the top of ackworth! to the top of east cobb!

now boost away, nitrous away, vtec away all!

as psi gauges bounce and the fuel/oil takes flight

i knew tonight there would be a honda nissan fight

as they met another car on the road tonight they flew on past

so up to their power bands they revved and spool'd

with a car stripped for speed and some jdm parts too

then in a new post click i saw a new thread

attn: all noobs was the title it read

as i moved my cursor over to click it twice

i recieve a PM from a familiar face

it was a picture of a chick with a turbo covering her tang

her clothes no longer there NWS the title read i knew this could

only be echonova's sweet work

there there it was i could believe my eyes 2 girls 1 cup it caught

me by surprise damn you echo you sick S O B WTF you trying to

do to me?!?!?!

his eyes, how they twinkled.... his hair so gray

his cheeks were like turbo's all dirty and red

his mouth drool'd a little as pictures of maniac danced in his head

and the beer in his hand, so warm, so wrong i totally blame this on

vuyoung_dong. the end of a cigar he lit with a smile little does he know

vteckidd s banning him all the while. mike laughed a evil laugh as echo went

to make a post, unknowing to him his monitor would go up in smoke

he had a sad emo face and a beer filled belly

that should like a civic with no struts just springs oh my of all the terrible

things. Julio looked down from his IA throne amused with the noobs acting

like they are tough and own with a laugh and a click IP BANNED F00Ls! with

a quick PM title IA owns j00! from the corner you hear something that

sounded like a ghost is was QD in the kitchen in an apron making toast?!?! :screwy:

as i continued down my kingdom 85 i looked around to admire the city lights

i was proud of myself for keeping myself out of IA fights...

so just remember next time your on the net.... theres a girl in the NWS just

trying to get wet, visit the whoreslounge for a good time still, the Killsforum is

there for speed freaks alike, car pics are there to show off your rice, the

countless squads and crews and teams are here and stand for something new

no more body kits and neons in their crew. the sponsors take care of you

so visit them often, gotta put in a plug for my homies @ superstar customs!

weather its rims, hoods, lights or spool IA's the place to find it you tool!

welcome to IA where the players play when we're all just enthusiasts @ the

end of the day! so next time you see another car on the road, thumbs up, rev

rev and away we go!

merry christmas IA. -purejdm

ZeDFuNk
12-24-2007, 09:49 AM
i thought your last thread about rican was the worst thread ever.

but then... this..

mocha latte cupcake
12-24-2007, 09:51 AM
no one asked you Z boy! don't make me E-hurt you... i have quite a way with words...

ZeDFuNk
12-24-2007, 09:52 AM
no one asked you Z boy! don't make me E-hurt you... i have quite a way with words...

http://a758.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/55/l_8acc82ec7cc48eb7652cc69b185649f5.jpg

RUN *****! :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

mocha latte cupcake
12-24-2007, 09:53 AM
damn right! i'm the prince of jdm, the ruler of 8 psi territory, and the sultan of pocket bike mayhem!

ZeDFuNk
12-24-2007, 10:02 AM
damn right! i'm the prince of jdm, the ruler of 8 psi territory, and the sultan of pocket bike mayhem!

Lololol. you're an idiot.:lmfao:

mocha latte cupcake
12-24-2007, 10:03 AM
and i have plenty of people who tolerate it :D and even some who enjoy it! and EVEN still some that request it lol

Leisa
12-24-2007, 10:13 AM
Lololol. you're an idiot.:lmfao:

hey be nice damnit!

SixSquared
12-24-2007, 10:23 AM
ummmm... good.. try?

mocha latte cupcake
12-24-2007, 10:24 AM
hey i'm working and i'm tired lol i thought it was funny... leave me alone ~ :cry: ~

slow_hatch
12-24-2007, 10:27 AM
:???: :thinking: ................. :umno: :lmfao:

Sack Attack
12-24-2007, 10:46 AM
Honestly, This is the dumbest thing I've ever read. Please dont attempt anything else like this again.

mocha latte cupcake
12-24-2007, 10:50 AM
dear sack attack.... when you've reached the status in which i care... i'll start to take what you say into consideration... and when you've been here longer than i have... i might even start to care.... now since its christmas time i'll be nice.... but do everyone a favor and take your lack of posts else where except my threads.... :rolleyes:

Kaiser
12-24-2007, 11:34 AM
i thought your last thread about rican was the worst thread ever.

but then... this..

This is better than the video of the guy who has the sweet ****ing Z with the dildo-style shift knob that got owned by the Integra.

That guy was a tool.

Oh...that was you wasn't it? :ninja:

Sack Attack
12-24-2007, 06:08 PM
dear sack attack.... when you've reached the status in which i care... i'll start to take what you say into consideration... and when you've been here longer than i have... i might even start to care.... now since its christmas time i'll be nice.... but do everyone a favor and take your lack of posts else where except my threads.... :rolleyes:

The reason for the lack of post my friend is that I do not find a need to include IA into my personal life and ask them for advice, tell them whats going on, talk about people, or anything else. I post every once in a while, maybe 4-5 times a week and thats it. I post when I see the need for posting. As far as I'm concerned someone needed to tell you what was up with this being some dumb ****. I just had to be one of them. Dont get your panties in a bunch because it's true. Also I will have you know that it is impossible for me to be here longer than you because you joined before I did so please talk about something worth talking about next time. Thanks

ZeDFuNk
12-24-2007, 06:31 PM
This is better than the video of the guy who has the sweet ****ing Z with the dildo-style shift knob that got owned by the Integra.

That guy was a tool.

Oh...that was you wasn't it? :ninja:

OHHHH i just got burned!!!!!!!!

you're lucky it's christmas. i dont feel like scrougin up these threads or id put you in your place.

Crazy Asian
12-24-2007, 07:49 PM
And yet Crazy Asian is no where in that post...IM A FREAKING GHOST!!!!

Nittanys1
12-24-2007, 07:54 PM
ohh man...i had to let my computer read that to me:D lets just say she didnt do as well as she could...lol

reps!

Double_0_Rusty
12-24-2007, 08:37 PM
lol that was pretty damn funny JM. Hey Sack attack........go phuck yourself.

mocha latte cupcake
12-24-2007, 09:12 PM
thanks kids! lol sack attack... i didn't bother reading you're trash post... so next time keep it to a few words like... attn everyone i'm an attn whore named after a part of the man anatomy... its simply that i love sacks so much i can't do anything but think about them all day and make my name on IA about them so everyone knows how much i love sack... what a tool.... DIAF n00b. ex's n oh's JM.

ps: don't be mad cause your a tool orphan... even santa will bring the cry baby bitches of IA something...

Kaiser
12-24-2007, 10:55 PM
OHHHH i just got burned!!!!!!!!

you're lucky it's christmas. i dont feel like scrougin up these threads or id put you in your place.

I have no idea how I'm "Lucky" it's christmas if it means not seeing more of your incredible wit used to cut and burn massive forests. You tell me where I said an untrue word, and I'll tell you where the WMD in Iraq are. I obviously like your car, you DID get owned by an Integra, your own video had the "dildo shift knob" reference, I did not say your video was bad (Nor do I think it, it's pretty funny actually, despite the possible legal ramifications that an idiot lawyer could extract from it) and hell, if you're looking at me as the bad guy you're barking up the wrong tree. You can go ahead and threaten me some more, but I'll be honest with you. I'm rather upset that you think you could put me in my place by pulling up old threads. The only negative thing I said in my entire post was that you were a tool. Maybe you're insulted that I didn't call you a whole toolbox? Well, ok toolbox, I lose points for being unoriginal but what the hell, it is christmas, so I'll give you some extra credit. :lmfao:

Edit: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ZeDFuNk again. :cry:

The Yousef
12-25-2007, 12:27 AM
LOL @ JM...

Sack Attack
12-25-2007, 08:44 AM
thanks kids! lol sack attack... i didn't bother reading you're trash post... so next time keep it to a few words like... attn everyone i'm an attn whore named after a part of the man anatomy... its simply that i love sacks so much i can't do anything but think about them all day and make my name on IA about them so everyone knows how much i love sack... what a tool.... DIAF n00b. ex's n oh's JM.

ps: don't be mad cause your a tool orphan... even santa will bring the cry baby bitches of IA something...

Dont be mad at me because everyone who read this **** even your friends who you mentioned thought that **** was stupid. BUT it mentioned them so its suddenly cool? **** no. That **** sucked and you know good and well it did. As far as the name goes its because I run up on mother ****ers and put a garbage bag over their face with a zip tip and smother them ****ers to death. It isnt about the male anatomy you dumb ****. One day you might grow up and quit posting dumb **** then no one will have to tell you the ****s dumb. Deal with it, It IS **** that YOU posted!

Kaiser
12-25-2007, 05:25 PM
Dont be mad at me because everyone who read this **** even your friends who you mentioned thought that **** was stupid. BUT it mentioned them so its suddenly cool? **** no. That **** sucked and you know good and well it did. As far as the name goes its because I run up on mother ****ers and put a garbage bag over their face with a zip tip and smother them ****ers to death. It isnt about the male anatomy you dumb ****. One day you might grow up and quit posting dumb **** then no one will have to tell you the ****s dumb. Deal with it, It IS **** that YOU posted!

The anger...the violence...the admission of guilt involving horribly brutal murders...

Echonova
12-25-2007, 06:27 PM
Dont be mad at me because everyone who read this **** even your friends who you mentioned thought that **** was stupid. BUT it mentioned them so its suddenly cool? **** no. That **** sucked and you know good and well it did. As far as the name goes its because I run up on mother ****ers and put a garbage bag over their face with a zip tip and smother them ****ers to death. It isnt about the male anatomy you dumb ****. One day you might grow up and quit posting dumb **** then no one will have to tell you the ****s dumb. Deal with it, It IS **** that YOU posted!I liked it 'cause I was mentioned...
vBulletin Message

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.