PDA

View Full Version : guy try's stealing while everone is sleeping

turboSOHC
12-24-2007, 09:18 AM
This is here is mad CRAZY!!!

what an idiot to be stealing my buddies gt3's late on a saturday morning like around 4 AM and than gets chased down by COPS AND THEN ROAD BLCKOED HIS A**.........
this guy was so dumb that when he took both the back off im guessing that his lil jack and 2x4's didnt help hold the car from sitting on the ground.....
so as he took off the rear's it drop'd on em' and my buddy heard and woke up and told everyone that was there at the house that I THINK THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG OUTSIDE CAUSE I HEARD A LOUD NOISE FROM YOUR CAR!!!!
so we didnt belive him cause there always messing around saying that yea ur car is gone that kinda BS but then yea back to what im saying......well, eventually we got up to go look and than found out to be that the 2 rims in the rear was taken and sitting on its DRUMS since the things didnt help him.....
so he was dumb enough to go sit across the street and waited to see if anyone would come out but then what happen was when he took off we went and hid in the bushes by the street and wait'd on him until he came back and thats when we made our move on him!!!
DID A HIGHSPEED CHASE WITH HIM TRHOUGH THE LITTLE CITY...........

info on the guy:

pretty tall bulky american guy
RED EG CIVIC WITH FOGLIGHTS guessing that its JDM not to sure
but then yea sayd that he is from BARROW COUNTY

BUT THE GOOD THING IS THAT WE GOT THE GT3'S BACK AND HE GOT THE TIME IN THE PIN

EJ6
12-24-2007, 10:34 AM
cliff notes? or type better alteast?

EJ25RUN
12-24-2007, 10:36 AM
got pics of him from the count jail site?

turboSOHC
12-24-2007, 10:39 AM
yea ight stupid.....
as long as u can read it u terd

cliff notes? or type better alteast?

GSRteg®
12-24-2007, 10:41 AM
I understood GT3's and got them back and time in the pin... :thinking:

turboSOHC
12-24-2007, 10:42 AM
no pics

GSRteg®
12-24-2007, 10:48 AM
no pics

Yea x2... you should have taken pictures of the guys car and the guy while you waited on the POPO.

japan4racing
12-24-2007, 11:09 AM
american guy..so was he black, white, yellow, or brown??? racist

turboSOHC
12-24-2007, 12:26 PM
giving the best description that i can

its not even like that you know.......its not even racist man!!!
its not asian, black or hispanic man its a reg. white guy that just cant afford his christmas gift so he decided to be the grinch man!!!
dont get me wrong but then there's all kind of thieves out there man.....
but then yea we was on a highspeed chase with him so we couldnt take no picas........we was on the phone with the cops while we was giving direction and stuff so yea!!!!

and "JAPAN4RACING" if u had ur car parts stolen like that of course u gonna come out and say that it was this and that so dont give me no bull man.....
im just giving everyone on here a heads up on thieves just like every other one on here......

steedracer
12-24-2007, 01:33 PM
what he said.

cactusEG
12-24-2007, 02:46 PM
yea ight stupid.....

lol he cant help it, he was droped on his head ass a kid.. but yea homie good thing u got the rims...

passwordATL
12-24-2007, 02:49 PM

What makes him a racist ?

japan4racing
12-24-2007, 03:03 PM
holy **** ppl...its a joke...damn lighten up

Schugg
12-24-2007, 05:51 PM
yea ight stupid.....

no i believe the other guy ej6 or whatever was right, need to re-write the whole thing.....bad. you are highly story telling impaired. sure i understood it, but it was like putting a 2000 peice puzzle together, ight stupid.....we wazn tryna be ignant, he wah tryna tel ya azz ya cant type

lsxtreme
12-24-2007, 08:25 PM
alright let me make it more clear.. since i was somewhat of a witness hahaa :)

it all started out us guys having a lil get together at my buddys house.. and later on in the mourning, everyone was pretty ****edd up. Then one of the guys who didnt drink couldn't sleep because of the darth vadarr snorring and **** so. he dicided to go watch american pie (beta house) (assuming was jerking off) and he over heard a big thumpp outside, yelled out to the other guys that something was going on in the backyard, but every1 saying that it was a joke, but everyone decided to check it out and when they checke out wat was the deal. they all saw that his vehicle was jacked from the front and the rears was left slammed on the brake drums.. roaming around ... assuming maybe the theive might come around for the rest .. every1 waited .. started to drink again.. and a few of the guys were saying that theres a red hatchback keeps driving around the sub division with his lights off. and so owner of the car jumps into daddys toyota tacoma. and checks upon him .. while on the phone and he sees his brothers rims in the back seat. and the hatchback had no license plate on neither... every1 ran towards the hatchback.. a few guys threw some hammers.. and the theive scrambled.. but was being chased down by the TRD tacoma.. hahaa .. on hwy 316 and the cops were informed and directions were given and police finally did a good job and blocked the road ahead of the theive and he was taken in... and so on... :) i'm just correcting lil man that posted this so he doesn'[t make this sound like a BS story.. so repps hahaha lol..

01CDMLUDER
12-24-2007, 09:28 PM
where in barrow county did this happen?

matthewAPM
12-24-2007, 09:37 PM
holy ****. i saw a road block on 316 LATE at nite when i was coming home from IDK where and they had a hatch pulled over. what nite was it?

EJ6
12-24-2007, 09:43 PM
im assuming the 22nd

japan4racing
12-24-2007, 10:05 PM
so the cops actually did something? i call shenanigans...

turboSOHC
12-25-2007, 04:40 AM
the cops told us that robbery is 2 yrs.......and that i cant remember what he said correctly but then i heard from the cops that is gonna be atleast 4 yrs!!! this all happen late saturday night early sunday morning around 4am....lets just say in winder

turboSOHC
12-25-2007, 04:43 AM
thnxs for the correction on this here.....

alright let me make it more clear.. since i was somewhat of a witness hahaa :)

it all started out us guys having a lil get together at my buddys house.. and later on in the mourning, everyone was pretty ****edd up. Then one of the guys who didnt drink couldn't sleep because of the darth vadarr snorring and **** so. he dicided to go watch american pie (beta house) (assuming was jerking off) and he over heard a big thumpp outside, yelled out to the other guys that something was going on in the backyard, but every1 saying that it was a joke, but everyone decided to check it out and when they checke out wat was the deal. they all saw that his vehicle was jacked from the front and the rears was left slammed on the brake drums.. roaming around ... assuming maybe the theive might come around for the rest .. every1 waited .. started to drink again.. and a few of the guys were saying that theres a red hatchback keeps driving around the sub division with his lights off. and so owner of the car jumps into daddys toyota tacoma. and checks upon him .. while on the phone and he sees his brothers rims in the back seat. and the hatchback had no license plate on neither... every1 ran towards the hatchback.. a few guys threw some hammers.. and the theive scrambled.. but was being chased down by the TRD tacoma.. hahaa .. on hwy 316 and the cops were informed and directions were given and police finally did a good job and blocked the road ahead of the theive and he was taken in... and so on... :) i'm just correcting lil man that posted this so he doesn'[t make this sound like a BS story.. so repps hahaha lol..

mengus200sx
12-25-2007, 10:06 PM
**** i got to lock my sh8t down....don't want to tell people where i live....

OG-Skinny
12-25-2007, 11:36 PM
check here on the date you think it was.. the 22nd or the 23rd?

http://www.scangwinnett.com/mugshots/

turboSOHC
12-26-2007, 09:57 AM
i dont think he made it into gwinnett county at the time of the chase

SRCRX
12-26-2007, 09:17 PM
At least you got your sh1t back!!

SicK SilViA
12-27-2007, 12:04 AM
crazy story!

SicStang03
12-27-2007, 02:04 AM
post mug shot!!

turboSOHC
12-27-2007, 01:28 PM
dont have mug shots

post mug shot!!

moms_car
12-28-2007, 11:34 AM
hahahaha

moms_car
12-28-2007, 11:34 AM
vick when you gonna sell me those J...!

AMD_Civic
12-28-2007, 01:25 PM
yep what a dump ass white boy who couldnt finish the job and goes back to it 30 min. later...if i was there with my bois that night you would have gotten it son...dumbass...hope your ass gets tored up by D-BO...

turboSOHC
12-28-2007, 02:28 PM
WERD.......

yep what a dump ass white boy who couldnt finish the job and goes back to it 30 min. later...if i was there with my bois that night you would have gotten it son...dumbass...hope your ass gets tored up by D-BO...

§treet_§peed
12-28-2007, 03:29 PM
if he had a good lawyer he'll be out in a couple of months

japan4racing
12-28-2007, 08:31 PM
im lol'ing

turboSOHC
12-29-2007, 11:56 AM
okay

lsxtreme
01-01-2008, 08:08 PM
vick when you gonna sell me those J...!

who are u ? :thinking:

mikesEK
01-03-2008, 11:03 PM
I understood GT3's and got them back and time in the pin... :thinking: x's2:thinking:

mikesEK
01-03-2008, 11:12 PM
liked the story.....but man yall mhu-fhuckas kaint type or spell

AMD_Civic
01-12-2008, 11:17 PM
thats why you say kaint??(can't)

AFSil80
01-13-2008, 09:31 AM
No mug shot = thread fail.

cactusEG
01-13-2008, 10:31 AM
I miht know who ur talking about, did the red hatch have a blk lip and sticker on the gas door thing and fake carbon fiber tail lights and si rims ??

quickdodge®
01-13-2008, 10:49 AM
I miht know who ur talking about, did the red hatch have a blk lip and sticker on the gas door thing and fake carbon fiber tail lights and si rims ??

Damn stupid. Think you could describe over half the Civics in Gwinnett alone? Later, QD.

turboSOHC
01-13-2008, 06:22 PM
i have no idea what that piece of **** looks like but then all i know is that its red and fugly looking

japan4racing
01-13-2008, 06:52 PM
the description he gave def sounds fugly...must be your guy

cactusEG
01-13-2008, 09:42 PM
If it is i can give u some info on the person...

turboSOHC
01-14-2008, 01:53 PM
give me some info if the description fits the guy!!!

If it is i can give u some info on the person...

cactusEG
01-14-2008, 06:28 PM
pm me...

SiRed94
01-14-2008, 08:58 PM
should've waited in the bushes and sniped him...

turboSOHC
01-14-2008, 10:12 PM
they rushed him after he pulled back in!!! and then he took off

should've waited in the bushes and sniped him...

Elbow
01-15-2008, 09:11 AM
I ****ing hate robbers, they are all extremely stupid...****ing redneck dumb asses

sport_122
01-17-2008, 12:16 PM
You should petition to get him locked up with Mike Tyson:idb:

This is a good story even if it isn't written by grammar teachers. But the one thing that would have made this perfect is if while he was taking the fronts off you snuck around behind him and stole his car and blew the motor while your friends were kickin' his a**. Then you call the cops when that gets boring.

This would have made an exellent youtube video!!!