PDA

View Full Version : What attracts gays?

nightracer
12-23-2007, 09:18 PM
To Atlanta? Is it the southern hospitality, is the the sweet tee, is it the beautifully constructed city? Whats the deal? Why is A-town the number one spot for "those guys" in the country?

quickdodge®
12-23-2007, 09:20 PM
Hmmmm. With this being posted, I have to ask?

Is there a door somewhere that you're contemplating opening? Later, QD.

Schugg
12-23-2007, 09:26 PM
haha i was thinking the same thing, why worry about what attracts them, worry about what drives them away. if atlanta really the number one place for gays?? or just that youve seen? i dont see it being number one, only seen a questionable once of the many times i was up there. wish i still have the picture. was a tall black guy, in a pink tutu, with a tight white spandex top, a fairy stick, ballet shoes, and he was parading/marching down the sidewalk by himself

Whiteboy™
12-23-2007, 09:29 PM
what attracts retardation to Atlanta?

Schugg
12-23-2007, 09:31 PM
faith academy

Whiteboy™
12-23-2007, 09:32 PM
faith academy

awesome fucking call, rep-age

Schugg
12-23-2007, 09:34 PM
haha, sadly, i posted that, re read it and laughed at my own post, kinda bad, but figured someone else would too......thanks for the reps.

quickdodge®
12-23-2007, 09:36 PM
worry about what drives them away.

Why worry about that? Are they doing something to you to make you want them gone? They don't bother me at all.

The reason I asked my question was because this is the second post the OP has made within the last couple of weeks on this very same subject, lolol. Later, QD.

Whiteboy™
12-23-2007, 09:39 PM
Why worry about that? Are they doing something to you to make you want them gone? They don't bother me at all.

The reason I asked my question was because this is the second post the OP has made within the last couple of weeks on this very same subject, lolol. Later, QD.

Gay people mind their own 95% of the time, so I don't understand what the problem is. I know some gay people, and they are cool. (shit, i get free hair cuts, :lmfao:)

Schugg
12-23-2007, 09:50 PM

no they dont bother me, most of them are pretty cool, i have had quite a few gay friends. im talking about the people i was describing, with tutu's and all that, they can leave, they do bother me.

didnt see his original post about it, but yeah 2 threads on the same thing.....hmm

quickdodge®
12-23-2007, 09:56 PM
with tutu's and all that, they can leave, they do bother me.

I'll be honest. I don't where you've been to in Atlanta to see a lot of people wearing that stuff. You would have had to go deep into the gay community to see something like that because, aside from Baton Bob, I've never seen anyone dressed that gay before. And I've been in every single gay bar in Midtown and Buckhead. I've even talked, on a several occasions with Bob(the man you mention you saw) and he is actually a cool dude. Later, QD.

redrumracer
12-23-2007, 10:00 PM
I'll be honest. I don't where you've been to in Atlanta to see a lot of people wearing that stuff. You would have had to go deep into the gay community to see something like that because, aside from Baton Bob, I've never seen anyone dressed that gay before. And I've been in every single gay bar in Midtown and Buckhead. I've even talked, on a several occasions with Bob(the man you mention you saw) and he is actually a cool dude. Later, QD.

i assume you were delivering beer?

Thighs
12-23-2007, 10:00 PM
its those queers who drive miatas... oh, wait a second...

Schugg
12-23-2007, 10:02 PM

i didnt see alot said the only thing gay ive seen in atlanta was that. thats why i was asking how he got atlanta was attracting gays cause ive never noticed them. either way if there cool thats fine, could try to dress normal thought. haha i thought that trigger happy show was up there doing something

quickdodge®
12-23-2007, 10:03 PM
i assume you were delivering beer?

Yes. I figured that goes without saying. Later, QD.

nightracer
12-23-2007, 10:05 PM
haha i was thinking the same thing, why worry about what attracts them, worry about what drives them away. if atlanta really the number one place for gays?? or just that youve seen? i dont see it being number one, only seen a questionable once of the many times i was up there. wish i still have the picture. was a tall black guy, in a pink tutu, with a tight white spandex top, a fairy stick, ballet shoes, and he was parading/marching down the sidewalk by himself
You first have to figure out what attracts them so we can send it to the ****ing moon. :goodjob:

nightracer
12-23-2007, 10:07 PM
what attracts retardation to Atlanta?
camouflage-painted civics?

hydroshutter
12-23-2007, 10:09 PM

I would kick my own ass if I drove that thing around. :lmfao:

quickdodge®
12-23-2007, 10:10 PM

Hey dammit. Answer my question, lolol. Later, QD.

Whiteboy™
12-23-2007, 10:12 PM
I am sorry, that I have the balls to drive a retarded looking car, and that I dont have to compensate for my tiny package with an expensive vehicle. :D

MistaCee
12-23-2007, 10:20 PM
LOL

#1Beaver
12-23-2007, 10:28 PM
lril wtf

Specsteve
12-23-2007, 11:22 PM
Clearly you have never been to San Fran my friend haha, there are A LOT of gay people out there, and typically much more flamboiant too.

I think Elton John probably drew a lot of gay people here maybe? I have no clue really, but Im guessing he helped usher in a wave of them.

GIXXERDK
12-23-2007, 11:25 PM
Every city has there own gay community.

Thighs
12-23-2007, 11:45 PM
I am sorry, that I have the balls to drive a retarded looking car, and that I dont have to compensate for my tiny package with an expensive vehicle. :D

i used to drive a retard car too...

and i dont compensate for my tiny package. i drive a ****in miata. lol

quickdodge®
12-23-2007, 11:47 PM

That just means you don't have a package....lolol. Later, QD.

redrumracer
12-23-2007, 11:49 PM
i used to drive a retard car too...

+

=
LOL :lmfao:

Thighs
12-23-2007, 11:51 PM

LOL no im just too broke to compensate... :(

quickdodge®
12-23-2007, 11:53 PM
Ahhhhh...lolol. Touch + e. Later, QD.

Thighs
12-24-2007, 12:24 AM
lol...

Psycho
12-24-2007, 12:27 AM
Free mustache rides, and Cher CD's.
/thread

Seymour222