PDA

View Full Version : Transaxle!! WTH bruh

Dracc
12-23-2007, 03:15 PM
So i was going through the forums and i came across the thread where kayfunk lost against and integra.. notice how the thread was a little bit on the long side and read ALL the pages... bruh.. were cool and all.. but you got OWNED.. i'm at aww.. this actually made me laugh.. even though kayfunk is the GAY lol

post of ownage one (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=36348770&postcount=127)

two (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=36349357&postcount=139)

good stuff i must say though

BiH1320
12-23-2007, 04:04 PM
lollololll pwned..

quickdodgeŽ
12-23-2007, 04:10 PM
I wouldn't say totally owned. A good, textual molestation features varying degrees of word play and nicely worded paraphrases. Good comparison reviews also can add to the excitement of an own-style post. Later, QD.

R3RUN
12-23-2007, 04:12 PM
The excessive use of "chump" made my brain hurt.

Dracc
12-23-2007, 04:17 PM
makes me laugh everytime i read it

quickdodgeŽ
12-23-2007, 04:25 PM
Lolol. I just didn't see anything funny with it. That's why I incorporate clever, witty wording in mine. Later, QD.

Dracc
12-23-2007, 04:26 PM
Lolol. I just didn't see anything funny with it. That's why I incorporate clever, witty wording in mine. Later, QD.

I know.. exactly why i didnt quote you and say anything lol

quickdodgeŽ
12-23-2007, 04:27 PM
Lolol. Later, QD.

ep9716
12-23-2007, 05:41 PM
LMFAO At.

I'll have you sign a waiver and ill beat your ass legally on video so everyone can see what a keyboard commando you are

Sign A Waiver......Damn Thats GOLD

Sack Attack
12-23-2007, 05:46 PM
Yea the whole "CHUMP" word got played out the 15th time or so. It might have been funny but he totally made himself look like a dumbass by saying it too many times.

I like transaxle. Cool guy, Dont know the other guy so **** him.

HeLLo iM iZzY
12-23-2007, 06:41 PM
LOL @ Chumpaxle.

SicStang03
12-23-2007, 07:20 PM
I wunna see this fight... Alliance is right around the corner from me. I will video!!!

ZeDFuNk
12-23-2007, 07:23 PM
Yea the whole "CHUMP" word got played out the 15th time or so. It might have been funny but he totally made himself look like a dumbass by saying it too many times.

I like transaxle. Cool guy, Dont know the other guy so **** him.

I was replacing the name "transaxle" with chump. hence why i said it more than once.

ZeDFuNk
12-23-2007, 07:25 PM
I wouldn't say totally owned. A good, textual molestation features varying degrees of word play and nicely worded paraphrases. Good comparison reviews also can add to the excitement of an own-style post. Later, QD.

Yes, your clever whims are entertaining and own people pretty hard. However, i like to take the honest approach and hit the core. The truth. Comedy just so happens to be in his truth.

SicStang03
12-23-2007, 07:28 PM
I say we have a dual between Kayfunk and QD. I would be entertained for hours. That is trying to figure out the meaning behind all the big words jumbled together to form a paragraph.

Maniac1
12-23-2007, 07:29 PM
I wouldn't say totally owned. A good, textual molestation features varying degrees of word play and nicely worded paraphrases. Good comparison reviews also can add to the excitement of an own-style post. Later, QD.Some people have different ways in owning others. Your way is to out smart them, but using vocabulary words that the majority of IA, just doesn't know. You can call that, a textual molestation, but all it really is. Is a "do you know what this means," tactic, which alot don't know but thay could actually turn it around and use the same "attack" on you. Yet at this point, their self esteem is already pretty low so they see the easy was out and say, "get alife." Kayfunk, owned transaxle "in his own way."

Make sense?

SicStang03
12-23-2007, 07:34 PM
Some people have different ways in owning others. Your way is to out smart them, but using vocabulary words that the majority of IA, just doesn't know. You can call that, a textual molestation, but all it really is. Is a "do you know what this means," tactic, which alot don't know but thay could actually turn it around and use the same "attack" on you. Yet at this point, their self esteem is already pretty low so they see the easy was out and say, "get alife." Kayfunk, owned transaxle "in his own way."

Make sense?

Reminded me of SINCE:lmfao:

But seriously, what is up with everyone being a damn grammar teacher now-a-days:screwy:

Maniac1
12-23-2007, 07:35 PM
Reminded me of SINCE:lmfao:

But seriously, what is up with everyone being a damn grammar teacher now-a-days:screwy:Lolol that was a pretty funny. But no one here is trying to act like a teacher, some are just alot brighter than others.

quickdodgeŽ
12-23-2007, 09:12 PM
i like to take the honest approach and hit the core. The truth.

And where do I not? I don't make anything up in my keystroke onslaughts. I've never referred to anyone as gay. I've never said to someone that they need to "get out of their parent's basement and get laid."

but all it really is. Is a "do you know what this means," tactic, which alot don't know but thay could actually turn it around and use the same "attack" on you.

No. It's not a "do you know what this means" tactic. It's just a straight forward, colorful way of setting someone back in their rightful place. And love to see someone able to do that.....and be effective with it.

But seriously, what is up with everyone being a damn grammar teacher now-a-days

I've always been proficient with grammar and basic English skills. Where I like to break someone down of their grammar is when the my "attacker" tries to dump on my intelligence or call me an idiot and they misspell half the words in their post. Not typo...misspell. It's easy to spot the difference. I don't think a person who doesn't even know basic grammar has no room to call someone else an idiot. Especially someone of my educational stature.

I say we have a dual between Kayfunk and QD.

IIRC, I went at him when he first ever got on IA and, if memory serves correctly, I came out unscathed. Never really had a reason to go back into with him. Later, QD.

ZeDFuNk
12-24-2007, 01:42 AM
And where do I not? I don't make anything up in my keystroke onslaughts. I've never referred to anyone as gay. I've never said to someone that they need to "get out of their parent's basement and get laid."

True, but you do just add a bunch of extra **** to make it more entertaining. lol@keystroke onslaught.

RandomGuy
12-24-2007, 01:51 AM
yes i found that **** mad hilarious,

lol no doubt online pwnage there.

There are more hilarious ass posts that were deleted .... but yeah I give it to gheyfunk he can hold himself on some online battles..

i wish i could say the same for maniac and his lame pseudo-intellectual returns in attempt to pwnz0r... lolol BLAHAHAHA he's still the man but really sux at pwning

MachNU
12-24-2007, 03:03 AM
wow see i come in rearly into the WL and the one time i do, i get a thread deciated to me! :bigdance: trust me though that was far from "ownage" i gave up becuase gay**** is an idiot and tries to spread his lies to impress others! :goodjob: so its easier just to let him run around thinking hes better than everyone! :goodjob: trust me though i have an ace in the hole when he actually manages to piss me off! :goodjob:

Retro
12-24-2007, 04:13 AM
so its easier just to let jim run around thinking hes better than everyone!

who is jim? lol

Retro
12-24-2007, 04:14 AM
wow see i come in rearly into the WL

huh? :thinking: nice grammer! lol

Dracc
12-24-2007, 04:45 AM
i think he's nervous lol

ZeDFuNk
12-24-2007, 09:04 AM
i think he's nervous lol

As always, his overwhelming stupidity stifles his thoughts. Sometimes i feel bad picking on chumpaxle, but he asks for it. His "ace" in the whole is a ban from this website. Overplayed if you ask me.

p.s. We all know you gave up because you ran out of lame one liners followed up with ":goodjob:". Anyway, i'm not banned yet.. so i guess he's growing up a little bit and can finally take a bit of a verbal thrashing.

quickdodgeŽ
12-24-2007, 09:56 AM
True, but you do just add a bunch of extra **** to make it more entertaining. lol@keystroke onslaught.

Lolol. Later, QD.

ZeDFuNk
12-24-2007, 11:24 AM
Lolol that was a pretty funny. But no one here is trying to act like a teacher, some are just alot brighter than others.

:rolleyes:

MachNU
12-24-2007, 03:25 PM
His "ace" in the whole is a ban from this website.

hole?

ryanh300
12-24-2007, 03:31 PM
All I have to say about this is :goodjob:

ZeDFuNk
12-24-2007, 03:49 PM
hole?

i put that there wondering if you'd catch it. :ninja: