PDA

View Full Version : cacuts wtf

JDMJAYDC2
12-23-2007, 02:55 PM
man why the hell do so many ppl have it out for you?? when i met you with tony you seemed pretty cool someone shed some light on this for me i really thought they would have squashed it by now

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?p=36366500#post36366500

cactusEG
12-23-2007, 05:31 PM
I've seen every thread made about me... I'll tell you this, the only reason ppl on here have a problem with is me, cus my number one stalker talks **** to me all the time and obviously he has nut swingers that fallow him like a cult...

mocha latte cupcake
12-23-2007, 05:32 PM
should be spelled CULT sigh.,.... damn texas tea reppin civic drivers! fix it f00! lol don't hate on the EG-EnJ drinker/driver lol he's not mean he's just misunderstood lol

cactusEG
12-23-2007, 05:53 PM
should be spelled CULT sigh.,.... damn texas tea reppin civic drivers! fix it f00! lol don't hate on the EG-EnJ drinker/driver lol he's not mean he's just misunderstood lol

LOL... yea misunderstood :goodjob: Colt= old cow boy gun lol

mocha latte cupcake
12-23-2007, 05:55 PM
colt = worst car they ever attempted to make

colt = pony... not similar to HP

colt =... something cactus uses in improper sentence structure.

colt = neigh mF'er!

cactusEG
12-23-2007, 05:57 PM
colt = worst car they ever attempted to make

colt = pony... not similar to HP

colt =... something cactus uses in improper sentence structure.

colt = neigh mF'er!

:tongue1: :tongue1: lol oh yea and i forgot its a pony...

GSRtegŪ
12-23-2007, 11:04 PM
Man some of IA has nothing to do and call out Jose in the WL and talk ****. Hut when told to meet in real life they say nothing and hide with there SN on IA.

korilee13
12-24-2007, 01:10 AM
truth.. i played there game but they're fu cking idiots man, all they do is come back with the same **** over and over. if you make a point they say it doesnt make sense. and best believe they will stalk your ass for the rest of your days on IA

GSRtegŪ
12-24-2007, 01:16 AM
truth.. i played there game but they're fu cking idiots man, all they do is come back with the same **** over and over. if you make a point they say it doesnt make sense. and best believe they will stalk your ass for the rest of your days on IA

Yea, I have a bone to pick with a guy not going to name no names, but next V meet I see him Muhhahahahahhaha :ninja:

JDMJAYDC2
12-24-2007, 06:37 AM
hmmm... i had a small beef with qd along time ago when i first started but it got dropped im thinking maybe you guys should just meet up and squash it cause he is a really cool guy lol i just dont see why he hasnt moved on from you yet he ususally does about 2 or 3 posts makes you feel dumb and then moves on. Have you tried to pm him and squash it? if not id try that

cactusEG
12-24-2007, 08:02 AM

you damn right man... ever since i've been on IA the same person has been stalking me...

hmmm... i had a small beef with qd along time ago when i first started but it got dropped im thinking maybe you guys should just meet up and squash it cause he is a really cool guy lol i just dont see why he hasnt moved on from you yet he ususally does about 2 or 3 posts makes you feel dumb and then moves on. Have you tried to pm him and squash it? if not id try that

yea, he pmed me but the way he came at me the wrong way, he didnt convince me that he wonted to let it all go...

bafbrian
12-24-2007, 08:33 AM
I asked QD in a thread and in private, why he can't be a man about the situation ?

Never got an answer to the question. A man would do the proper thing and handle this in person or in private. He chose neither. I rest my case. :D

cactusEG
12-24-2007, 09:39 AM
I asked QD in a thread and in private, why he can't be a man about the situation ?

Never got an answer to the question. A man would do the proper thing and handle this in person or in private. He chose neither. I rest my case. :D

Well at least you maned up to do it in a civilized way... But he did man up to me in a thread posted in our section...

bafbrian
12-24-2007, 12:17 PM
:lmao: at a PM I just received.

cactusEG
12-24-2007, 12:41 PM
:lmao: at a PM I just received.

you have a pm from me...