PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wanna trade their hatch for a rex?

EvasiveEF9
12-22-2007, 11:52 PM
Cuz there's a guy on craigslist offering his rex for a hatch. He claims nothing to be wrong with it other than some dents...he just wants a backseat. Maybe he doesn't know about the JDM conversion, I don't know...but I've heard some people talk about making that kind of a trade, so I figured I'd throw it out there...

Papa_Smurf
12-23-2007, 10:30 AM
hatch>rex....

and you can get jdm conversions on hatch's too.....they're just more rare

EvasiveEF9
12-23-2007, 10:31 AM
Very true...VERY...true... LoL

Hatch > Rex X2

Papa_Smurf
12-23-2007, 10:36 AM
YUP....

i think i should do the body work myself, and get a jdm front end conversion for the hatch and the get the car painted, prep everything myself....

gangster?

EvasiveEF9
12-23-2007, 10:40 AM
gangster. But finding those parts are hard as CRAP!

I should know...I've hunted like 6 different importers...

"We have CRx conversions!"

...well, I don't HAVE a f*cking CRX!!!!

Papa_Smurf
12-23-2007, 10:52 AM
passwordjdm has the full conversion for like 700-800 for a hatch.

EvasiveEF9
12-23-2007, 11:21 AM
Plus a billion dollars to ship. And I think they're out of stock of them right now.

AnTi-PooN
12-23-2007, 02:59 PM
ebay FTW always on there

Whiteboy™
12-23-2007, 03:13 PM
i'll trade a sedan :ninja:

JDMJAYDC2
12-23-2007, 04:24 PM
i just dont really see the point of doing a jdm conversion on the hatch or a rex for that matter it doesnt really change to much it looks exactly the same but you get to say oohhh my turn signals wrap around save that 800 or so alan and get a b series youll be happier

EvasiveEF9
12-23-2007, 06:25 PM
i just dont really see the point of doing a jdm conversion on the hatch or a rex for that matter it doesnt really change to much it looks exactly the same but you get to say oohhh my turn signals wrap around save that 800 or so alan and get a b series youll be happier
Gosh, Jermaine...that's kinda harsh. You just wish you were JDM. :lmfao:

JDMJAYDC2
12-24-2007, 06:48 AM
i am jdm cant your read my sn punk!

think im gonna get a shirt like lil wayne has that reads

I

AM

JDM

lol

Papa_Smurf
12-24-2007, 07:22 AM
lol i was more saying that if i had the money to paint my car, i'd do all the prep work myself and with the money i saved,i'd buy a jdm conversion.

i wolnt be painting my car anytime soon cause i need all the money i can get for college....

and from what i've seen, a b16 swapped into an EF, has troubles passing emmissions... FTL. anyone els have problems with that? maybe it's because it's an obd0 b16, where as my Zc is obd1 :thinking:

JDMJAYDC2
12-24-2007, 07:33 AM
i dont see why it would since a ef will get the tailpipe test so as long as your car is running properly shouldnt be a problem if so you can alway pay to pass no big deal alan or just do what i did for the teg and register your car in a town with no emissions just buy a p.o box and register your car in that town boom no emissions

EvasiveEF9
12-24-2007, 08:42 AM
i am jdm cant your read my sn punk!

My old SN had "Type R" in it when I was still rocking D-series.
My current SN says "EF9" and I don't drive an EF9. I drive and ED6.

lol i was more saying that if i had the money to paint my car, i'd do all the prep work myself and with the money i saved,i'd buy a jdm conversion.

i wolnt be painting my car anytime soon cause i need all the money i can get for college....

and from what i've seen, a b16 swapped into an EF, has troubles passing emmissions... FTL. anyone els have problems with that? maybe it's because it's an obd0 b16, where as my Zc is obd1 :thinking:
Just switch to Geico!

As for the sniffer on a swap...you just have to hook it up right, and know how to make it pass :ninja: I found a trick to make mine pass. I'm about to have to go through the sniffer, again.

bigdare23
12-24-2007, 11:38 AM
REX :piss: Hatches

Jay your car looks like DA LOL

JDMJAYDC2
12-24-2007, 08:46 PM
REX :piss: Hatches

Jay your car looks like DA SECKS

fixed

and as you can see the monkey can clearly not pee on the hatch causes its too jdm lol even his tail cant stand the rex lol look its turned up and showing his pooper scoop:tongue1: