PDA

View Full Version : Misc Insurance Opinions

soul
12-22-2007, 01:42 PM
Looking for new insurance. Opinions on service, reliabilty, claims, price etc....

Right now Progressive/Peachstate, and there wanting 2750.46 every 6 months for my blazer(01 liabilty) and my Saleen(01 full coverage with min,coverage possible.)

soul
01-11-2008, 02:15 PM
ttt

Sammich
01-11-2008, 02:19 PM
have you done any adding of aftermarket parts to either car?

slowinmidga
01-11-2008, 02:41 PM
good lawd....thats outrageous......but progressive is about the most expensive insurance out there....try statefarm and allstate....my quotes from them have always been far less than progressive.....then i again i hate progressive since it was a former employer

soul
01-11-2008, 02:42 PM
have you done any adding of aftermarket parts to either car?
no there stock.

I can ditch the dd blazer and just use the S. but i figure it wouldnt help price really, cause discount of multi vehicles and stuff, if i can get the S down to sub 425 a month that would be better also.

Sammich
01-11-2008, 02:43 PM
only if you plan to keep them all stock THEN i would recommend you going to state farm...also try allstate...i still need to go them to get a quote, but i have failed to do so...

soul
01-11-2008, 02:45 PM
reason im progressive/peachstate cause i jsut got dropped from statefarm lol so that no option

Sammich
01-11-2008, 02:51 PM
aww sh*t lol...well try allstate. they are from what i hear much better than statefarm anyway..esp if u have aftermarket things on/in your car:goodjob:

soul
01-11-2008, 02:54 PM
aww sh*t lol...well try allstate. they are from what i hear much better than statefarm anyway..esp if u have aftermarket things on/in your car:goodjob:
Yeah statedarm are douches, they were gonna total my car out and give 12k, then realized it was a saleen went back threw and readjusted prices for it. Came back said they werent gonna total now, cause damages cost wasnt 70% the value of the car, so it sits in a shop for a month get it back 2 weeks later, i get a letter in the mail saying there dropping me.

****ing priks

B18c1Turboed
01-11-2008, 02:59 PM
PM all your info ill run a quote for you!!! :) I own a Progressive agency!

Sammich
01-11-2008, 03:03 PM
Yeah statedarm are douches, they were gonna total my car out and give 12k, then realized it was a saleen went back threw and readjusted prices for it. Came back said they werent gonna total now, cause damages cost wasnt 70% the value of the car, so it sits in a shop for a month get it back 2 weeks later, i get a letter in the mail saying there dropping me.

****ing priks

i wish i could tell you how the f*cked me hard when my GSR got stolen:gay: