PDA

View Full Version : Christmas has come early!

nreggie454
12-22-2007, 12:35 PM
Oh yes, F&F4 announced!!!!!!
http://www.latinoreview.com/news/exclusive-fast-and-the-furious-4-story-details-3412

I wonder what they will bastardize this time.

Whiteboy™
12-22-2007, 12:41 PM
seems decent?

KPowerEP3
you have got...to...be...kidding...me

well...hmmm...after reading, Jordana Brewster is kinda hot. That's the only good I found there.

MachNU
okay i am lost did that one paragraph say that HAN survived and lives in the U.S. now??!?!?!?!?!?!

nreggie454
12-22-2007, 12:42 PM
He is alive because they decided to go back in time for this one. It takes place before F&F3.

§treet_§peed
12-22-2007, 12:50 PM
it is a ****ed up pre. to the third one. the really ****ed up the story this time

ZeDFuNk
12-22-2007, 12:53 PM
can't wiat for this, tokyo drift was actually damn good.

Double_0_Rusty
12-22-2007, 12:55 PM
interesting

§treet_§peed
12-22-2007, 12:57 PM
o i'm deffinately gonna go see it. Kris you wanna come with me? :D

nreggie454
12-22-2007, 12:57 PM
can't wiat for this, tokyo drift was actually damn good.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AH
(takes breath)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

§treet_§peed
12-22-2007, 12:58 PM
he only liked it case one of the main cars was a tree fiddy

ZeDFuNk
12-22-2007, 01:09 PM
o i'm deffinately gonna go see it. Kris you wanna come with me? :D

nope.. you're too ugly to be scene in public with.

ZeDFuNk
12-22-2007, 01:10 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AH
(takes breath)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other than the bad acting, the movie was pretty good. Tons of nice cars, no rice. You're just mad because they didn thave any JDM hatch backs. :rolleyes:

§treet_§peed
12-22-2007, 01:11 PM
nope.. you're too ugly to be scene in public with. **** you too kirstina i didn't wanna take you on a date anyways. btw you coming to Bp tonight?

§treet_§peed
12-22-2007, 01:12 PM
Other than the bad acting, the movie was pretty good. Tons of nice cars, no rice. You're just mad because they didn thave any JDM hatch backs. :rolleyes: NO RICE WTF!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?! that movie screamed rice lol you must of been making out during the ENTIRE MOVIE

nreggie454
12-22-2007, 01:14 PM
Haha I could care less if it had a hatch in it, and there was a ****load of rice. Not to mention the fact that the whole movie was based around the false notion that drifting is racing.

Kaiser
12-22-2007, 01:15 PM
okay i am lost did that one paragraph say that HAN survived and lives in the U.S. now??!?!?!?!?!?!

Han doesn't survive, FF4 apparently takes place before hand, and it's not the US. Read it again.

ZeDFuNk
12-22-2007, 01:17 PM
NO RICE WTF!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?! that movie screamed rice lol you must of been making out during the ENTIRE MOVIE

I'll admit the veilside 350z ( main black one) was a bit ricey. But other than that.. not too much rice floatin around in that movie..

§treet_§peed
actually it's in th US/ Mexico Enstien and also i think it wil be halfway descent

ZeDFuNk
Haha I could care less if it had a hatch in it, and there was a ****load of rice. Not to mention the fact that the whole movie was based around the false notion that drifting is racing.

Just because you have FWD doesn't mean you should go around saying "drifting isn't racing because my car isn't capable of doing it."

§treet_§peed
12-22-2007, 01:19 PM
I'll admit the veilside 350z ( main black one) was a bit ricey. But other than that.. not too much rice floatin around in that movie.. dude come on now...
http://tinypic.com/search.php?type=images&tag=tokyo+drift

ZeDFuNk
12-22-2007, 01:24 PM
dude come on now...
http://tinypic.com/search.php?type=images&tag=tokyo+drift

what? a sick rx7 and 350z. the supra's from the first one.. im not sure what you're refering to?

§treet_§peed
12-22-2007, 01:27 PM
just look thru th pics bro.. rice here rice there. besides. just because you drive a rwd car doesn't make you a pro drifter like 95% of the population seems to think

nreggie454
12-22-2007, 01:28 PM
Just because you have FWD doesn't mean you should go around saying "drifting isn't racing because my car isn't capable of doing it."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
(takes another breath)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My opinions on drifting have NOTHING to do with my car.

In racing, you go from point A to point B. The guy who makes it to point B fastest wins.

In drifting, you still go from point A to point B, but do it much slower than you would if you just gripped (98% of the time), and your position at the end doesn't decide the winner, some judges do. I am not downplaying drifting at all, it just isn't racing.

BTW you get nowhere by making fun of my car. I make fun of it more than anybody else.

§treet_§peed
12-22-2007, 01:36 PM
lol Kris are the The Drift King now?

antiv6
12-22-2007, 01:38 PM
everyone bitches about the movies being terrible and a giant rice fest but you all know you see them and there pretty damn entertaining

§treet_§peed
12-22-2007, 01:40 PM
o i kno i am going to see it just like i seen the other 3 lol. see the thing is most people like us can tell that it is just entertainment and doesn't represent what really goes on. thing is dumb asses seen it and are turning **** into what they seen which imo is ghey.

Maniac1
12-22-2007, 01:53 PM
Lolol. Its funny how acouple of honda driving fags are making fun of some of the cars that came out in the f&f3. Who cares what cars came out, who cares, if some of them didn't look as nice as others. Its a movie, they have to be flashy to grab the viewers attention. Everyone has seen 1,2,3 and no one complained while watching it, so why bitch about it now? I know im gonna watch this one too, so will everyone else.

§treet_§peed
12-22-2007, 01:57 PM
Lolol. Its funny how acouple of honda driving fags are making fun of some of the cars that came out in the f&f3. Who cares what cars came out, who cares, if some of them didn't look as nice as others. Its a movie, they have to be flashy to grab the viewers attention. Everyone has seen 1,2,3 and no one complained while watching it, so why bitch about it now? I know im gonna watch this one too, so will everyone else.
hey twat i drive a honda lol. you coming out tonight?

umairejaz
12-22-2007, 02:02 PM
The 1 F&F was tight after watching it again, the TD was pretty good too.

NewGen33
12-22-2007, 02:24 PM
Should be entertaining.

BKgen®
12-22-2007, 02:47 PM
damn, everyone these days wants to keep on making sequel, after sequel, after sequel. Some movies should just be left at a trilogy and nothing else.

ZeDFuNk
12-22-2007, 03:17 PM
damn, everyone these days wants to keep on making sequel, after sequel, after sequel. Some movies should just be left at a trilogy and nothing else.

not in this case, all of them are entertaining so far..

However that hellboy movie was ****ing terrible, and they're making a sequal to that.. only god knows why they chose to make a sequal to that garb.

§treet_§peed
12-22-2007, 03:25 PM
lolololol

BKgen®
12-22-2007, 06:43 PM
kayfunk....

i hate you.

BKgen®
12-22-2007, 06:47 PM
not in this case, all of them are entertaining so far..

However that hellboy movie was ****ing terrible, and they're making a sequal to that.. only god knows why they chose to make a sequal to that garb.

At this point i'm not sure whether you're really a F&F nutswinger or if you're just being sarcastic as always lols.

and i'm not dissing the whole series... the only one i thought really sucked was 2f2f.
As far as my sequels comment goes, it applies to the Terminator series, Rocky, Rambo, etc. I mean Jesus they're great already... just call it quits before you go and piss off the fans.

edit: AND THE LAND BEFORE TIME :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Leisa
12-22-2007, 06:52 PM
yay!!! for the 4

Alan®
12-22-2007, 06:58 PM
At this point i'm not sure whether you're really a F&F nutswinger or if you're just being sarcastic as always lols.

and i'm not dissing the whole series... the only one i thought really sucked was 2f2f.
As far as my sequels comment goes, it applies to the Terminator series, Rocky, Rambo, etc. I mean Jesus they're great already... just call it quits before you go and piss off the fans.

I agree with you but they should keep going with this until they run out of good ideas and so far the only hiccup they have had is 2f2f. The last terminator they made wasn't that bad but they definitely shouldn't have tried to spin a show off it. Rambo and Rocky I never really liked because Stallone gets on my nerves although they are classics so they get my respect.

OneSlow5pt0
12-22-2007, 07:55 PM
god,the veilside rx-7 in F&F3 was so damn ugly

ZeDFuNk
12-22-2007, 08:02 PM

;)