PDA

View Full Version : dont buy from JDMEG6HATCH !!!!!

OMG Its Platz
12-22-2007, 11:36 AM
we traded phones and he gave me adefected phone. i was even on the phone for a hour with t,mobile trying to fix...... just give me back my phone... igot yours and you 40 bucks 404.518.6440

anyone know his number ?????

Dracc
12-22-2007, 06:32 PM
what... what happened

Dracc
12-22-2007, 06:35 PM
you JDM dumb fawk.. what ever ya name is .. i was there with jason.. i should have know something was up cause you kept shakin like you was scared.. i know what you drive and have ya tag number.. you better hit my boy up

chinitoxamor
01-04-2008, 03:21 PM
so yeh anyways i ended up with the phone.. i dont know how anyone of the first couple of owners to this phone didnt know how to figure how to work the b.itch but i got it to work.. took me a while to fix the setting on the phone and i didnt get the right program but i downloaded it.. and now i got it playing with my 2gb microsd.. and it aint running slow either.. all u gotta do is.. not open so man **** at once.. its like a dayum computer.. task manager that b.itch and refresh .. well anyways.. that is the conclusion to this thread hahah.. silly rabbits.. i took yo carrots hahah

SpooL'DGsR
01-04-2008, 03:37 PM
^^ that was some college-grade typing there sir...

oh btw your sig made me lol !!!

chinitoxamor
01-05-2008, 12:45 AM
i should be accepted into a black college.. now asians funding united negro college hahaha.. we do nails for black folks.. and we make clothing too.. so why not.. makes me black since my family or relative have somewhat of a communication and relationship or business with black folks.. anyways.. phone works fine.. i was thinking about trading it cause i didnt mess with it.. and now i changed my mind hahah

chinitoxamor
01-09-2008, 01:46 PM
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j141/bluberrychronik/IMG_0353.jpg

here is the proof hahaha.. jason i dont know what u was doing with the phone.. or da guy before.. but its funny.. walter was like.. man ill take the phone but im keeping it now.. anyways.. its on da sale thread hahah.. i wanna see da deals i can get

JDMEG6HATCH
01-22-2008, 02:56 PM
bump for my phone, the phone was brand new just to let you know
go ahead get my tag number
i was shaking because it was cold as hell
^_^

JDMEG6HATCH
01-22-2008, 02:57 PM
chintoxamor when i had it it was perfect. Some people don't know how to use complicated phones like that

chinitoxamor
01-23-2008, 02:19 AM
chintoxamor when i had it it was perfect. Some people don't know how to use complicated phones like that

actually.. indeed your phone was new :yes:

:screwy:

first thing ...alot of people dont know about the Dash is... its a DEFFECTED ITEM that stopped being manufactured!!!

:rolleyes: hint- i worked at t-mobile.. these some phones such as.. DASH or WING or SIDEKICK SLIDE arent made anymore but are still sold because stupid t-mobile supply their inventories with too much

second thing.. your DASH you gave jason was deffected.. and STILL IS just so you know and dont get all smart over a pic tryna get back at jason!!

:bump:

it works if youre smart enough to learn how to set it right and make it work.. i read my 2gb sd card.. anyone else dont know?? go do research or ask a t-mobile sales rep whos gonna be real witchu instead of gettin you to take money out ur pocket and spend on something that aint worth it

and now....

:smileowne