PDA

View Full Version : riding 12/21/07

gottraction?
12-21-2007, 03:18 PM
Hey guys I think im gonna give it a go tonight. Since its decided to rain more days than i have owned the dang bike. It suppose to be between 40-45 Just ridding around the city/85/285. Ill prob be up at pleasant hill BP tonight at 8pm if anyone else is down.

ueyedgr8tness
12-21-2007, 03:50 PM
I might give me a ring up.

Grimm Reeper
12-21-2007, 04:10 PM
I rode a lil today, the roads were a lil wet but good enough to keep me going straight.

Someone had the nerve to ask me if I was cold [truthfully No]

It's kinda hard to be cold when you got on layers of thick clothing, and damn furnace in between your thighs and the thought that someone might hit your ass just because they're on the phone and not paying attention. Thinking or feeling if it was cold or not was the last thing on my mind :lmfao:

gottraction?
12-21-2007, 05:26 PM
haha i hear that. vick i lost your number man i had to reset my damn phone. u can hit me up if ur down. ek4 u wanna come back out??

Grimm Reeper
12-22-2007, 05:14 AM
haha i hear that. vick i lost your number man i had to reset my damn phone. u can hit me up if ur down. ek4 u wanna come back out??

sheeet I wish that I could, but as you see I'm late to reply because I work night-shift and another reason is because I'm riding Street-Fighter style with out my headlights attached because my bracket that holds the front-end in place and bolts up to the frame snapped on me lol so if I do ride it has to be when the sun is out :lmfao: but hopefully we'll all get to ride today if the weather permits:goodjob:

ueyedgr8tness
12-22-2007, 06:57 AM
YEa man i might be out today myself

gottraction?
12-22-2007, 11:30 AM
anyone wanna take off for a couple of hours?