PDA

View Full Version : Not the way I wanted to end the year

Dracc
12-21-2007, 02:15 PM
Man its one thing to have a homie and not talk to him after high school but another to have a homie then you grow close to become brothers.. man this **** hurts to know i'm a loose my brother man and I can't do anything about it.

When i meet my boy Brandon the 1st day of 9th grade we were cool since day one. But I always knew something was different about him. I mean abnormal if you will.. 5'7 and can jump out this world, I mean straight out the GYM. Started JV basketball together and 10th grade 2nd string varsity.. 11th and 12th started.. well he didnt tell me till 11th grade that he had cancer and a tumor on his brain.. and he missed a hell of alot of school because of it.. me being who I am was like man.. you will be alright and i thought he was... he got small then got big over one summer because they put him on steriods to make him eat. Well today i get a call at 4:37am.. i look on the caller ID.. Brandon ******* .. answer it like ah B gizzle i'm sleep i'll call you bacc..I hear a womans voice.. its his mom.. I like whats up momma.. she says Hey Walter... She never calls me by my real name unless we were introuble or something was wrong.. she's silent and says.. when can you come home.. I was like why.. were is my brother.. she was like he's sleep.. I'm like why.. she then goes about to tell me brandons tumor has gotten worst and the doc gave my ***** less then a month to make it.. man I havent shead a tear in 10 years since my god father passed and right now i'm tearing up.. I dont care if you think i'm bitchin up man this is my brother.. I just got of the phone with him and he's aite.. still playing ball.. didnt go to college because of his sickness.. man.. i just ask that you pray for my brother and his moms... just... man damn :(

blackboi50
12-21-2007, 02:18 PM
dawg......i feel ya.......nows the time to go there and spend time with him......just kick it and laugh.....a lot of people dont know when someone like that is gonna go......at least u have your time to say goodbye!!!!!........1

XLR8NMR2
12-21-2007, 02:18 PM
sorry to hear about that man but everything happens for a reason weather you can control it or not...stay up man!

Reaper
12-21-2007, 02:19 PM
thoughts and prayers go out to his family. And Godspeed..

let me know if there is anything I can do.

Dracc
12-21-2007, 02:20 PM
they coming here.. Moms and him are gonna come here... stay with me and the family.. all my family that knows him will be here.. they leave tomorrow and are gonna stay for christmas.. man my heart hurts right now to know they put a time line on my brother man.. he's not my flesh and blood but thats my brother forever

Dracc
12-21-2007, 02:21 PM
thoughts and prayers go out to his family. And Godspeed..

let me know if there is anything I can do.

thats man... I'm out of a job so i'm trying to sell what i have to show him a good time when he gets here.. you need anything you can think of .. hit me up 1st and i can probably get it

Reaper
12-21-2007, 02:22 PM
they coming here.. Moms and him are gonna come here... stay with me and the family.. all my family that knows him will be here.. they leave tomorrow and are gonna stay for christmas.. man my heart hurts right now to know they put a time line on my brother man.. he's not my flesh and blood but thats my brother forever

I 100% understand that man. I have 3 non-biological brothers that I don't know what I'd do or where I'd be without them. Stay strong man.

Dracc
12-21-2007, 02:24 PM
I 100% understand that man. I have 3 non-biological brothers that I don't know what I'd do or where I'd be without them. Stay strong man.

same here man.. I have One real older brother that I never talk to cause hes a *****.. he plays pro baseball.... but I have 4 none biological brothers man

EJ25RUN
12-21-2007, 02:26 PM
i hope he makes it...best wishes!

Reaper
12-21-2007, 02:27 PM
same here man.. I have One real older brother that I never talk to cause hes a *****.. he plays pro baseball.... but I have 4 none biological brothers man

you've got a pm..

Echonova
12-21-2007, 02:28 PM
It's our mortality that defines us, and how we deal with it. We all can only hope we face the end as gracefully as your friend is. Sounds like a helluva guy and a shame it's happening to someone like that.

Dracc
12-21-2007, 02:33 PM
i hope he makes it...best wishes!

the way moms said the doc said it.. all the kemo in the world wont help him anymore.. I'm praying for a miracle ya dig.. he has another kemo treatment next friday so he will be here till thursday.. gonna take him out

Maniac1
12-21-2007, 02:40 PM
Hopefully nothing bad will happen. Keep on moving ahead though, thats the best thing you can do.

Dracc
12-21-2007, 02:42 PM
Hopefully nothing bad will happen. Keep on moving ahead though, thats the best thing you can do.

Precieate that alex

ZeDFuNk
12-21-2007, 02:47 PM
sucks to lose a friend man.. my boy brian died in a car wreck back in highschool.. he was starter for Varsity at dunwoody.. pointgaurd.. he was nuts.. just isn't fair.

R3RUN
12-21-2007, 02:51 PM
Damn man, that really sucks. Wish you guys the best man.

BABY J
12-21-2007, 02:53 PM
You know man - he has an advantage that we do not have - he has had time to make it right w/ every1 who he has came in contact with. He knew years ago that one day he'd be where he is. We are the ones who say "be right back" and are never heard from again b/c "we invincible and healthy" - nothing can go wrong... right? Wrong. He has had to treat people right the FIRST time around - b/c he knew that anyday coul dbe his day. Where we run around mis-treating each other b/c we think we got time to fix it later. There is an advantage to having a terminal illness -- unless you are cpabale of abtract thought, then you won't understand what I am saying and take it the wrong way. To me - this is a f*cked up world -- one that treats good people bad and bad people good for not apparent rhyme or reason. When my uncle passed... and I saw my family beg and plead w/ their God to not take him, I took a look at that and I see it as selfish as h*ll... if you are one that believes, then why stay here when heaven is so much better? I also do not go to funerals for reasons along the same line. My family was like "Baby J" he was your favorite and you didn't go... that's not kool. I said this to my family --> "I'm 28 and yet yall still do not underdstand me and who I am.... and I know that is probably my fault b/c I let no1 in. See ... yall went to the funeral... the last time you saw Uncle John Lee he was dead. Well guess what - I didn't go, and the last time I saw him he was smiling at me and laughin' and talking - to ME, he is still alive --> THAT is how I see him. I do not need to go to the funeral as respect to him - I respected him while he was alive -- and I never have to dream about or think about how he looked as a dead man - b/c I have never seen him that way." It's an abstract way of thought, but that's how I make death make sense to me. I will NEVER go to another funeral - ever.

I hope you take this time to ask him how he wants his day to go down, and spend some quality time and have some good conversation if he is up to it. Think about the good times --- and we (IA) are here for you man - real talk. We are a phone call, PM, or thread away.

J'son

81911SC
12-21-2007, 02:54 PM
Sorry to hear it man. Him and his family will be in my prayers. Spend as much time with him as possible. Stay up.

§treet_§peed
12-21-2007, 02:55 PM
damn man sorry to hear this. it suxs for sure. it hurts when you loose someone realy close. lost one of my really good friends the day before graduation...

Dracc
12-21-2007, 03:02 PM
You know man - he has an advantage that we do not have - he has had time to make it right w/ every1 who he has came in contact with. He knew years ago that one day he'd be where he is. We are the ones who say "be right back" and are never heard from again b/c "we invincible and healthy" - nothing can go wrong... right? Wrong. He has had to treat people right the FIRST time around - b/c he knew that anyday coul dbe his day. Where we run around mis-treating each other b/c we think we got time to fix it later. There is an advantage to having a terminal illness -- unless you are cpabale of abtract thought, then you won't understand what I am saying and take it the wrong way. To me - this is a f*cked up world -- one that treats good people bad and bad people good for not apparent rhyme or reason. When my uncle passed... and I saw my family beg and plead w/ their God to not take him, I took a look at that and I see it as selfish as h*ll... if you are one that believes, then why stay here when heaven is so much better? I also do not go to funerals for reasons along the same line. My family was like "Baby J" he was your favorite and you didn't go... that's not kool. I said this to my family --> "I'm 28 and yet yall still do not underdstand me and who I am.... and I know that is probably my fault b/c I let no1 in. See ... yall went to the funeral... the last time you saw Uncle John Lee he was dead. Well guess what - I didn't go, and the last time I saw him he was smiling at me and laughin' and talking - to ME, he is still alive --> THAT is how I see him. I do not need to go to the funeral as respect to him - I respected him while he was alive -- and I never have to dream about or think about how he looked as a dead man - b/c I have never seen him that way." It's an abstract way of thought, but that's how I make death make sense to me. I will NEVER go to another funeral - ever.

I hope you take this time to ask him how he wants his day to go down, and spend some quality time and have some good conversation if he is up to it. Think about the good times --- and we (IA) are here for you man - real talk. We are a phone call, PM, or thread away.

J'son

man i understand exatcly where your coming from.. I dont want to burry my brother man.. i shouldn't have to ya dig.. im praying that some kind of miracle happens where he is healed and all that but i know heaven is a better place for him ya dig.. all his pain and hury will be lifted.. i'm going to take him to a hawks game because he's never been to a NBA game.. and just splurg for my brother.. cause i know he would do it for me

HeLLo iM iZzY
12-21-2007, 07:11 PM
Stay up man.

Slow Motion
12-21-2007, 07:16 PM
Man its one thing to have a homie and not talk to him after high school but another to have a homie then you grow close to become brothers.. man this **** hurts to know i'm a loose my brother man and I can't do anything about it.

When i meet my boy Brandon the 1st day of 9th grade we were cool since day one. But I always knew something was different about him. I mean abnormal if you will.. 5'7 and can jump out this world, I mean straight out the GYM. Started JV basketball together and 10th grade 2nd string varsity.. 11th and 12th started.. well he didnt tell me till 11th grade that he had cancer and a tumor on his brain.. and he missed a hell of alot of school because of it.. me being who I am was like man.. you will be alright and i thought he was... he got small then got big over one summer because they put him on steriods to make him eat. Well today i get a call at 4:37am.. i look on the caller ID.. Brandon ******* .. answer it like ah B gizzle i'm sleep i'll call you bacc..I hear a womans voice.. its his mom.. I like whats up momma.. she says Hey Walter... She never calls me by my real name unless we were introuble or something was wrong.. she's silent and says.. when can you come home.. I was like why.. were is my brother.. she was like he's sleep.. I'm like why.. she then goes about to tell me brandons tumor has gotten worst and the doc gave my ***** less then a month to make it.. man I havent shead a tear in 10 years since my god father passed and right now i'm tearing up.. I dont care if you think i'm bitchin up man this is my brother.. I just got of the phone with him and he's aite.. still playing ball.. didnt go to college because of his sickness.. man.. i just ask that you pray for my brother and his moms... just... man damn :(

Got you bruh..I know how it feels.

The Ren
12-21-2007, 07:17 PM
you got my prayers

matthewAPM
12-21-2007, 07:18 PM
prayers.

anything u need man, im a call away.

crxsiguy
12-21-2007, 07:21 PM
Damn I'm sorry to hear he's not doin well, But i Cant Speak for everyone but i can speak for yself when i say Dont feel like less of a man because you shed a tear, I got a coupe of my ****** that i would go crazy if something happened to them! Just keep a positive attitude and enjoy every minute you spend with the people you love! Stay up homie you got my best wishes!

Dracc
12-21-2007, 07:33 PM
prayers.

anything u need man, im a call away.

would work if i had your number matt..

thanks to everyone.. the things is.. there is no change in his health.. he's living like nothings going on.. he didnt want me to know cause he know how i would act but thats my family ya dig.. we've gone to each others family reunions just to see you has the best looking kin folk... he aite though.. something good is going to break through.. i can feel it ya dig

ahmonrah
12-21-2007, 07:48 PM
check my sig......i know exactly what your goin through bruh....

Dracc
12-21-2007, 07:49 PM
check my sig......i know exactly what your goin through bruh....

man i was waiting on you to post up bruh.. cause i remember seeing it on ya myspace page man.. i'm sorry about that bruh :(

Double_0_Rusty
12-21-2007, 11:43 PM
Damn bro, sorry to read this. I have been there, in 04 I lost the closest friend I have ever had. Thing is that same night he was shot, and we had gotten into a fight. To this day it kills me inside, to know that things weren't right between us. Moral of that is if there is anything bad between y'all, make it right bro. Last 3 years has been nothing but hurt.

Keep your head up, he and his family are in my prayers. You have my number man, hit me up if you need anything, don't matter what time of the night. my phone is on 24/7.

Dracc
12-22-2007, 12:28 AM
Damn bro, sorry to read this. I have been there, in 04 I lost the closest friend I have ever had. Thing is that same night he was shot, and we had gotten into a fight. To this day it kills me inside, to know that things weren't right between us. Moral of that is if there is anything bad between y'all, make it right bro. Last 3 years has been nothing but hurt.

Keep your head up, he and his family are in my prayers. You have my number man, hit me up if you need anything, don't matter what time of the night. my phone is on 24/7.

thanks bruh.. i know i can count on you ...

Double_0_Rusty
12-22-2007, 12:35 AM
thanks bruh.. i know i can count on you ...

Thanks man:goodjob:

TheDarkRacer
12-22-2007, 12:42 AM
damn bro, i kno thats rough. I dono wut id do. But he is in my prayers, hope for the best, and prepare for the worst. I gotta do that every time my mom heads to work. Some times when she doent call all those crazy thoughts run through my head, i dono wut id do if my mom ever got hurt... So i cant imagine your pain. Stay strong. For his and your family, someone has to stay strong.
~TDR

JITB
12-22-2007, 12:42 AM
i lost a close friend 2 years ago, in a accident.. so i fell ya pain.. its rough. alot of questions about why it happens. But its tru everything happens for a reason.... wondering why will drive u crazy! I had a serious fear of dying after my friend died, sounds silly. But u feel like some people are never supposed to die. Thab when it happens, u see stuff differently.
:goodjob:

IndianStig
12-22-2007, 01:03 AM
Imma pray for your boy right now walter. Just hit me up if you ever need anything. Keep in mind though that although the ones we love may not always physically be with us, we can keep them in our hearts forever. Burying your brother is hard, i've seen my dad do it, when my uncle passed away in his hands, but trust me walter, if it comes to that (which we can pray to god for a miricale to come along and it won't), you always have good people by your side.

Dracc
12-22-2007, 01:21 AM
mehul.. thanks bruh.. everybody thanks.. man my boy in high school passed october 24 2004 in a car crash... on a friday... we argued over a girl.. that we both liked... and i had a girl friend.. that day after school.. he came up to my car .. dapped me up and said i'll see you tonite cuz.. I was workin at the fair that was in town and he wanted a free bear and i was gonna hook him up.. I was aite cuz.. and aye.. she's all yours my bad... those were the last words i ever spoke to him.. Antonio L. Furtick..... and exatly 30 days after his accident.. November 24, 2004 i had my car crash where i died for 13 seconds... life is crazy man.. anybody who knows me.. knows that this **** succs man

JDMirza
12-22-2007, 01:52 AM
Yeah I understand the way you feel about such pain, but the only thing that you can do right now is pray and hope everything turns out to be going into the better direction like everyone here on IA wishes. It tends to suck I know, but theres nothing much you can do right now, but damn, everyone that's even negative towards me will be in my prayers, I don't care who it is, it's just a messed up thing when somebody passes away. I feel sorry for you man, but stay up. L8r dude, I don't even know you, but LMK if you need anything.

Dracc
12-22-2007, 01:57 AM
thanks man.. i'm praying that his kemo this coming friday will have something good out of it

Dracc
12-22-2007, 02:03 AM
looks like he will be here sunday for a few days.. gotta get a hawks schedule.. going out tomorrow to see if i can pawn some stuff i got to get money for some tickets.. about to hit the sacc.. peace easy.. if you see me out in the streets.. say whats up

RandomGuy
12-22-2007, 02:38 AM
"I'm 28 and yet yall still do not underdstand me and who I am.... and I know that is probably my fault b/c I let no1 in. See ... yall went to the funeral... the last time you saw Uncle John Lee he was dead. Well guess what - I didn't go, and the last time I saw him he was smiling at me and laughin' and talking - to ME, he is still alive --> THAT is how I see him. I do not need to go to the funeral as respect to him - I respected him while he was alive -- and I never have to dream about or think about how he looked as a dead man - b/c I have never seen him that way."

you kidding? Sure it sounds good, to drown out the unpleasant things from your mind, but you have toe experience things, thats what life is. Dude funerals are mad important... Helps you realize that life is short (among other ways), that no one's immortal, not only respect, but you get to be with a loved one for the first day of the rest of their life (death). [As far as Islam goes]... Not only is it respect towards the departed, but also respect towards their family, hell even yourself. Baby J, are you a believer (just wondering)? I ask because of the way you said "Their God".. .but yeah either way I think that has a big part in it too. But yeah, people die, death is a part of life, I have 0 fear of death, aside for the pain it'd cause people close to me. I guess a views on a funeral change from person to person, religion to religion, but in Islam its MAAD important, but thats an entirely different thread.
I went to an Islamic Funeral earlier today matter of fact.

But yeah, Walter, I hope the best for your friend. Hope all goes well.

UpSideDownDesi
12-22-2007, 09:11 AM
my prayers are with him and his family

Whiteboy™
12-22-2007, 09:13 AM
sorry to hear about that man

Kaiser
12-22-2007, 12:37 PM
Dracc: I lost my grandmother to terminal brain cancer, I know how hard it is to watch that, and how untreatable it can be. I will pray that whatever God decides in this case, he makes it easy for you, your family, and his family to enjoy what he's left for you guys. And what he's left is a lifetime of memories of him happy and smiling and what you did together. Death is a horrible constant in life, it is all in how you deal with it. Be strong, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Dracc
12-22-2007, 03:15 PM
thanks to everybody... somethings have happened today... as far as my boy and i'm waiting to see what the turn out if going to be .. they have been good so far as far as his kemo this coming friday.. i've been trying to pawn what i could but pawn shops aint **** to get money from.. i want to take him out before he goes bacc to sc Wensday

The Yousef
12-22-2007, 10:08 PM
they will be in my prayers...i'm sorry dude

Dracc
12-23-2007, 12:56 AM
thanks yousef.. ..

everyone checc out the garage sell.. i have stuff for sell to take him out when he gets here... let me know if you need anything i need to get this stuff gone

ahmonrah
12-23-2007, 10:45 AM
man i was waiting on you to post up bruh.. cause i remember seeing it on ya myspace page man.. i'm sorry about that bruh :(imma be real with y'all/ you....it still seems to real to be real, you know? but this isnt the first time i've been through it, but be that cure for the pain, as much as you can. i know what your homie is going through, and you dracc, i seen it with my own eyes and wore your shoes. man try not to distance yourself from him and what's happening to him, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, i told my bruh i'd be there, like always from first hello to last breath, if it went that far, and dammit, i did. if he's family to you, be that.

Dracc
12-23-2007, 11:10 AM
imma be real with y'all/ you....it still seems to real to be real, you know? but this isnt the first time i've been through it, but be that cure for the pain, as much as you can. i know what your homie is going through, and you dracc, i seen it with my own eyes and wore your shoes. man try not to distance yourself from him and what's happening to him, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, i told my bruh i'd be there, like always from first hello to last breath, if it went that far, and dammit, i did. if he's family to you, be that.

he's family man.. when we were in 9th grade.. everbody had they cliccs.. and we got down together... (he was cuz so was I) looked out for each other.. if i didnt have money to eat and he did.. we both ate.. that how my homie was.. real....like pimp c used to say keep it 100.. well Brandon is 100000000000000.. was always real.. told me once that you never know when you might not wake up.. so keep it real with everybody so they can never say you were fake

The Ninja
12-23-2007, 11:15 AM
Damn. This thread is one of the most depressing picture-less threads on IA. :(

I'll pray for ya man.

Dracc
12-23-2007, 11:18 AM
Damn. This thread is one of the most depressing picture-less threads on IA. :(

I'll pray for ya man.

someone pm'd me something on the lines of that.....

Mod locked my forsale thread so this week is getting worst and worst.. trying to sell stuff to take my boy out when he gets here.. :(

itsnotarex
12-23-2007, 11:39 AM
Thoughts and prayers with you and your brother, man.

I have two guys who are close to me than anyone. I know what the bond is like.

The Ninja
12-23-2007, 11:51 AM
Damn...yea I saw. Locked for excessive bumps...I mean of all things that could have slid....this is some dire ass circumstances...

Dracc
12-23-2007, 12:48 PM
Damn...yea I saw. Locked for excessive bumps...I mean of all things that could have slid....this is some dire ass circumstances...

yeah man.. I dont understand it.. and i've never seen this mod on the boreds but what can you do :(

1000cckiller
12-23-2007, 01:56 PM
sorry about, whats going down bruh.

Dracc
12-23-2007, 01:58 PM
nothing really.. trying to make this money.. and now that my thread is locc'd it aint looking good at all.. i just got off the phone with brandon.. homie was like man we on the way.. can't wait to hop on them stixxs and beat up on you in some madden.... man i damn near cried bruh.. i can hear the pain in his voice man... I wish i could take that from him man... but he still all smiles man

1000cckiller
12-23-2007, 02:12 PM
nothing really.. trying to make this money.. and now that my thread is locc'd it aint looking good at all.. i just got off the phone with brandon.. homie was like man we on the way.. can't wait to hop on them stixxs and beat up on you in some madden.... man i damn near cried bruh.. i can hear the pain in his voice man... I wish i could take that from him man... but he still all smiles manHell man, if you want ya'll can come to my house and get on the sticks.

Dracc
12-23-2007, 02:16 PM
Hell man, if you want ya'll can come to my house and get on the sticks.

where you at.. i might bring him through.. we gone be on the ps3.. he should be arriving in town around 7 or 8

1000cckiller
12-23-2007, 02:23 PM
where you at.. i might bring him through.. we gone be on the ps3.. he should be arriving in town around 7 or 8I live in lithonia, and yes we will be on the ps3.

Dracc
12-23-2007, 03:11 PM
I live in lithonia, and yes we will be on the ps3.

I'm in Lawrenceville.. might have to roll through.. my boy wants to go to stoncrest

1000cckiller
12-23-2007, 03:14 PM
I'm in Lawrenceville.. might have to roll through.. my boy wants to go to stoncrestI stay like 6mins away from stonecrest. My number is 678-314-4500.

Dracc
12-23-2007, 03:16 PM
I stay like 6mins away from stonecrest. My number is ***-***-****.

you might wanna pm me that number before you get all kinda weird calls lol

1000cckiller
12-23-2007, 03:18 PM
you might wanna pm me that number before you get all kinda weird calls lol I will cuss them bishes out.

Dracc
12-23-2007, 03:19 PM
hahahah ... well that always helps

1000cckiller
12-23-2007, 03:19 PM
**** man, I am fixing to take my ass home.

Dracc
12-23-2007, 03:21 PM
be safe man

Shadowfire
12-23-2007, 03:42 PM
Sorry to hear man. If I wasn't broke I'd send you some cash so you could take your boy out. Let me know if theres anything I can do tho.

1000cckiller
12-23-2007, 03:51 PM
be safe manyep call me, when you get on my side.

Dracc
12-23-2007, 04:22 PM
aite man.. he should be here soon..

aaronfelipe
12-23-2007, 09:28 PM
Sorry to hear this man, it is hard to loose someone at such a young age. It kills me to read about it and my prayers will be with him and his family.

Dracc
12-23-2007, 10:33 PM
just got home from a day out and about.. well a nite... hardest thing i ever had to do was look at my boy knowing any day could be my last with him.... got here and didnt even put his bags in teh house.. we just dipped.. went everywhere.. somehow ended up downtown at turner field.. took some pics with the old point and shoot... took him to eat.. and to the mall.. and then just drove around and talked like we used to... i dont talk to him about him "going on vacation as he put it" cause i just dont feel right.. he doesnt have as much energy as he used to.. and that **** succs.. he's sleep right now so i had to help him up the stairs to get to bed.. tomorrow.. its breakfast... then he wants to checc out some HUGE mansions so i'm on yahoo trying to find neighborhoods we can drive through... thanks again for the prayers everybody

Dracc
12-24-2007, 01:59 PM
just got bacc from the gym with brandon.. boy can still ball... but he's taking a nap.. he has to eat alot and then gets tired so i'm just chillin waitin on him to wake up..

Whiteboy™
12-24-2007, 02:00 PM
Puma's

Dracc
12-24-2007, 02:04 PM
Guess what..... I'm naked in my Puma's

whiteboy... please reframe from letting me know that :goodjob:

Whiteboy™
12-24-2007, 02:07 PM
lololololololol

Dracc
12-24-2007, 05:32 PM
i need somebody to buy my stuff... need to take my boy out wensday... hawks tickets.. gotta gett'em

Dracc
12-24-2007, 10:08 PM
wanna say merry christmas to everyone.. and merry christmas to Brandon Johnson.. i know this might be out last holiday together bruh.. i wanna thank you for the impact on my life you had big homie... i just want you to fight that illness bruh.. and thanks for putting together my daughter Dora the explorer bike and her kitchen set man...

IndianStig
12-24-2007, 10:27 PM
i need somebody to buy my stuff... need to take my boy out wensday... hawks tickets.. gotta gett'em

about that, sorry my boy, my uncles outta town.

what you selling walter?

Dracc
12-24-2007, 10:29 PM
thanks bruh. .dont worry about it .. i'm trying my best to get him there.. probably in the cheap seats.. they play the pacers and jermaine oneal used to play for our high school so if i can get him to the floor maybe i can talk to him and get him to sign something iono