PDA

View Full Version : F*ck you, ViS racing... F*ck you.

SixSquared
12-20-2007, 01:17 PM
Good to know that they care so much about people... damn I used to be sponsored by them too... the clearcoat on my 240's carbon fiber trunk has been breaking down like WHOA, and so I called them to see if they would do anything about it, considering that I have a long relationship with them and whatnot. They advertise on their site that they have UV protectant and whatever in their CF gel, and I have never had a problem with anything of theirs breaking down before. I've had the trunk on my car for a total of about 2 months now and 50% of it is dulled. So I call them and say "hey I've spent a lot of money on your products, you guys have hooked me up with sponsorships, the clear on this cf piece is fading, is there anything you can do?" And they say no? That's some BULL****.

**** I'm so pissed right now. I wish I had kept the stupid receipt for it cause I would be sending that **** back right now. >_<

quickdodge®
12-20-2007, 01:19 PM
damn I used to be sponsored by them too...

Sponsored or discount off items? Later, QD.

Maniac1
12-20-2007, 01:21 PM
Maybe your uglyness has something to do with it. Cause I know people who use VIS products and have no problems with their carbon fiber hoods/trunks.

Kourt
12-20-2007, 01:21 PM
I just got a new hood from them... 800 dollars it better not do that ****.

BKgen®
12-20-2007, 01:27 PM
did they change the name of Whoreslounge to "ViS Racing complaint department" when I wasn't looking?

Nemesis
12-20-2007, 01:31 PM
lol you guys are a buncha twats lol

Jimmy B
12-20-2007, 01:34 PM
i used to get hoods for like 400 bucks shipped.. and never had a problem.. now, i WAS sponsered(IE free stuff)

Alan®
12-20-2007, 01:39 PM
Good to know that they care so much about people... damn I used to be sponsored by them too... the clearcoat on my 240's carbon fiber trunk has been breaking down like WHOA, and so I called them to see if they would do anything about it, considering that I have a long relationship with them and whatnot. They advertise on their site that they have UV protectant and whatever in their CF gel, and I have never had a problem with anything of theirs breaking down before. I've had the trunk on my car for a total of about 2 months now and 50% of it is dulled. So I call them and say "hey I've spent a lot of money on your products, you guys have hooked me up with sponsorships, the clear on this cf piece is fading, is there anything you can do?" And they say no? That's some BULL****.

**** I'm so pissed right now. I wish I had kept the stupid receipt for it cause I would be sending that **** back right now. >_<
I don't know much about VIS other than that they make some kick ass carbon parts but Unless they have some kind of guarantee that or warantee on the clear than they don't have to do squat. So what you want them to fix something that they really don't even half to? That's like me going out buying a Evo putting a 90MM turbo on it and blowing the motor and expecting them to fix it for free. I'm talking about two different things but the principle is still the same. Unless you have it in writting that they will fix things like your problem your not entitled to squat.

AnthonyF
12-20-2007, 01:42 PM
solution...lightly sand the CF piece, and paint to match the car.

BKgen®
12-20-2007, 01:45 PM

umm... during those 2 months, have you waxed it or put any type of protectant on it? Your sh*t will look good as long as you take care of it. :yes:

BobbyFresco
12-20-2007, 01:47 PM
Who

the fuk

cares?

Alan®
12-20-2007, 01:48 PM
solution...lightly sand the CF piece, and paint to match the car.
Painted CF FTW :goodjob: gotta love the way the weave comes up through the paint on the enzo

SixSquared
12-20-2007, 01:49 PM
I don't know much about VIS other than that they make some kick ass carbon parts but Unless they have some kind of guarantee that or warantee on the clear than they don't have to do squat. So what you want them to fix something that they really don't even half to? That's like me going out buying a Evo putting a 90MM turbo on it and blowing the motor and expecting them to fix it for free. I'm talking about two different things but the principle is still the same. Unless you have it in writting that they will fix things like your problem your not entitled to squat.

Trust me I'm quite aware of how warranties and things like that work... their stuff isn't warrantied, but they mention in every one of their product descriptions about UV protectant in their clearcoat, and the main things I'm pissed about are how they asked me to email them pictures of the breakdown, so I did, and then they never got back to me or anything, and I have been calling for almost a month now to get this taken care of. And when I called just now, I talked to the girl who used to work with me on sponsor parts (Leilani if any of you know people), and she was all like "Hey Emily how's it going?" and all this crap, asking how my car build was going, and then she was like "Yeahhhhh... .the owners of the company said there's nothing they can do" and when I asked to talk to "the owners", she was like "they don't deal with customers". Welllll maybe they should. Just pisses me off is all... been a long day and I don't need this crap on top of everything else.

SixSquared
12-20-2007, 01:52 PM
umm... during those 2 months, have you waxed it or put any type of protectant on it? Your sh*t will look good as long as you take care of it. :yes:

Trust me... I've taken care of it. The clear on the hood is fine, but the hood is a whole other story that pisses me off, granted I don't have as much room to be pissy at them about the hood, since I wasn't using pins. But yeah, that car has been kept clean and waxed.

Alan®
12-20-2007, 01:53 PM
Trust me I'm quite aware of how warranties and things like that work... their stuff isn't warrantied, but they mention in every one of their product descriptions about UV protectant in their clearcoat, and the main things I'm pissed about are how they asked me to email them pictures of the breakdown, so I did, and then they never got back to me or anything, and I have been calling for almost a month now to get this taken care of. And when I called just now, I talked to the girl who used to work with me on sponsor parts (Leilani if any of you know people), and she was all like "Hey Emily how's it going?" and all this crap, asking how my car build was going, and then she was like "Yeahhhhh... .the owners of the company said there's nothing they can do" and when I asked to talk to "the owners", she was like "they don't deal with customers". Welllll maybe they should. Just pisses me off is all... been a long day and I don't need this crap on top of everything else.
I stopped reading after the bolded. If it's not warantied then stop bitching./thread

BobbyFresco
12-20-2007, 01:59 PM

In the event that you didn't get the point, I don't think anyone gives a shyt about your fuking hood or trunk or whatever your degenerate, wish you had a penis but you don't, beating your enlarged clit to our gf's pics in the picture and photoshop section, pathetic excuse for a lesbian, rosie o'donell looking, throat so strong you can gargle peanut butter, rice mobile driving, overeating ass bought and fuked up.

We just don't give a fuk.

Now, go watch your Tvo'ed episodes of Ellen.

quickdodge®
12-20-2007, 02:09 PM
Sponsored or discount off items?

I don't know. Later, QD.

Julio
12-20-2007, 07:30 PM
you sponsored by VIS? Show a picture of any car you have owned show or race worthy to sponsor?

VIS is/was one company hard to get sponsored by unless you a real out show car.. .

I think you are lying.. maybe you got like 10 % over cost kinda crap.. that is not a real sponsorship....

You have never posted a car or atleast I have never seen a good looking show car you have owned.

What did i miss?

Nismo
12-20-2007, 08:12 PM
Dont you have vag to munch on?

Alan®
12-20-2007, 08:20 PM
no too much of a whiny ***** to get any

XanRules
12-20-2007, 09:40 PM
Well this deteriorated quickly.

Alan®
12-20-2007, 09:55 PM
thread pretty much died when he proved he was a whiny little ***** cause he didnt get his way

Echonova
12-20-2007, 09:57 PM
thread pretty much died when he proved he was a whiny little ***** cause he didnt get his way"He" is a she...

Alan®
12-20-2007, 10:04 PM
well that explains everything

Echonova
12-20-2007, 10:07 PM
LOL

Alan®
12-20-2007, 10:12 PM
what is SHE doing with a CF hood anyways somebody violated man rules numbers 1 and 2

1. Don't let the ***** out of the kitchen
2. Don't let the ***** on IA

MongolPup
12-20-2007, 10:19 PM
DAMN I haven't seen a thread this nasty in a LONG LONG time....like rabunchick or w/e her name was/girlie images long time.

SixSquared
12-21-2007, 04:41 AM
^^ But unlike rabunchick, I could give a **** what people have to say and I stick around, instead of making weekly threads whining about people on IA.

And the thread died cause all it was was a rant.

And I had vag to munch on... thanks for the idea Nismo.

Wurm
12-21-2007, 05:08 AM
bucky could probally reclear it

SixSquared
12-21-2007, 06:14 AM
^^I already talked to him about it and he's more than likely going to.

I'm still looking for pics of the enzo with the cf weave showing through paint.. I can't find any pics that close up.. can anyone help me out with that? I tried PMing redgst, but surprise surprise he's being an *******.

SPOOLIN
12-21-2007, 08:35 AM
RIP - oldskool VIS products.

Doppelgänger
12-21-2007, 09:10 AM
I bet 240's are secretly starting to revolt after being abused by soo many poseurs..... next thing you know every part that gets put on a 240 will simply rot away.

quickdodge®
12-21-2007, 09:21 AM
I think you are lying.. maybe you got like 10 % over cost kinda crap.. that is not a real sponsorship....

That's what I was getting at. Later, QD.

BKgen®
12-21-2007, 09:28 AM
moral of the story:

seibon ftw.

HeLLo iM iZzY
12-21-2007, 09:48 AM
Post pictures of the so called "show worthy" 240.....

....or GTFO !

Julio
12-22-2007, 06:44 PM
waiting on pictures.

Alan®
12-22-2007, 07:03 PM
they will never come.

xlilvi3tx
12-22-2007, 07:12 PM
they will never come.

x2
anyways..... seibon ftw!!!

HalfBaked
12-22-2007, 07:33 PM
Maybe VIS couldn't understand you because you had a yeast infection on your tongue?

Or maybe its because you put a CF trunk on a 240.

HalfBaked
12-22-2007, 07:40 PM
Also, I laugh every time you post, because I think of this awesome picture of you.

HeLLo iM iZzY
12-22-2007, 07:52 PM
BWAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHH

Mwwwwwilllllllliiiiiiiiiionnnnnnn weppppsssss fo dattttt, B !11!!!oneone!!!shift+1!!

Nismo
12-23-2007, 12:07 AM
Im smashed and I wstill wouldnt **** her with a 10 foot pole that had aids on the end of it

ubers2k
12-23-2007, 01:10 AM
Also, I laugh every time you post, because I think of this awesome picture of you.

Dude, I just threw up a little bit in my mouth... *******.

Damn that ***** is ugly...

BobbyFresco
12-23-2007, 05:48 AM

That was cold as ice! Lirl....
and I tried to tell you guys this bytch is supa ugly.......:lmfao: