PDA

View Full Version : What did you get your g/f for xmas??!?!

XLR8NMR2
12-20-2007, 11:07 AM
I'm all out of ideas. :???:

GT-S Boy
12-20-2007, 11:09 AM
picture of us in a pic frame and dinner at a nice place

mocha latte cupcake
12-20-2007, 11:09 AM
nothing.... she hasn't sucked enough d*ck this year to get anything.... LOL

but if i DID have to get her something it would be a VS certificate... ALL girls LOVE VS...

Echonova
12-20-2007, 11:10 AM
A mop, it's the gift she can use everyday, year 'round.

XLR8NMR2
12-20-2007, 11:10 AM
WTF is Vs?

mocha latte cupcake
12-20-2007, 11:12 AM
victoria secret... its a win win situation! or i'd go with a quick weekend away to her favorite place... write her a letter telling her how much you care... anything that you put THOUGHT into or TAKE TIME to do makes her feel special and you'll win lol

WhiteAccord
12-20-2007, 11:14 AM
I believe Victoria Secret....

Lizbiz101
12-20-2007, 11:22 AM
picture of us in a pic frame and dinner at a nice place That's the best one so far, but you could do that any old time.....:lmfao: Yeah you can't go wrong with VS but make it sentimental, like his picture in a frame don't make it LOOK last minute. :goodjob: I say get her some clothes, all girls love clothes, or some shoes.

Lizbiz101
12-20-2007, 11:25 AM
I don't know what to get my b/f lol. I'm thinking a nice shirt and some nice pants??

JennB
12-20-2007, 11:26 AM
or i'd go with a quick weekend away to her favorite place... write her a letter telling her how much you care... anything that you put THOUGHT into or TAKE TIME to do makes her feel special and you'll win lol

:yes:

There are some nice cabins up in the mountains that would make a nice place to spend a night or two. Personally, I value time spent together and effort far more than the pricetag on something.

Echonova
12-20-2007, 11:29 AM

There are some nice cabins up in the mountains that would make a nice place to spend a night or two. Personally, I value time spent together and effort far more than the pricetag on something.~whew~ I'll just take these back then.
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff202/iiTZALLJENN/blue_diamonds.jpg

Lizbiz101
12-20-2007, 11:38 AM
Personally, I value time spent together and effort far more than the pricetag on something.Same here :cheers:

Brett
12-20-2007, 11:40 AM
Leisa and I actually this year are not doing gifts, because in less than 40 days we fly out to Vegas so thats our gift to one another.

Plus I have pretty much gotten her anything I can think of over the past 9 years

pontiacsftw
12-20-2007, 12:33 PM
new chocolate cell phone

Mach1DrmGrl
12-20-2007, 12:36 PM
Same here :cheers:

Yeah, i tell him I want something from the heart...something meaningful

He's totally lost...but I'm not materialistic so I don't know what to tell him

BKgen®
12-20-2007, 12:37 PM
rubber gloves and some dish soap.

OneSlow5pt0
12-20-2007, 12:37 PM
a little silver snowflake necklace with itty bitty diamonds......but like u said the time spent together is worth more any gift

MistaCee
12-20-2007, 12:50 PM
Yes VS is the best present you can give to your girl next to jewlery.

Vteckidd
12-20-2007, 12:53 PM
TIffanys, they have great affordable jewelry from $150-450

Anything in the blue box makes them go nuts

ZeDFuNk
12-20-2007, 12:54 PM

There are some nice cabins up in the mountains that would make a nice place to spend a night or two. Personally, I value time spent together and effort far more than the pricetag on something.

Why can't attractive girls have this mentality? :dunno:

Echonova
12-20-2007, 12:55 PM
TIffanys, they have great affordable jewelry from $150-450

Anything in the blue box makes them go nutshttp://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii303/fknretard/Diamonds.jpg

Leisa
12-20-2007, 12:59 PM
Leisa and I actually this year are not doing gifts, because in less than 40 days we fly out to Vegas so thats our gift to one another.

Plus I have pretty much gotten her anything I can think of over the past 9 years

yep, you are a great gift giver!

XLR8NMR2
12-20-2007, 01:24 PM
I like the picture frame idea, so i'm taking some XXX shots of myself later on today and i'm going to make a collage. I'll probably take her out somewhere in south beach for some drinks and buy here a teddy bear or something....

thanks for the idea guys, but what good is Victoria secret if the clothes come off within a matter of seconds anyway?

Jimmy B
12-20-2007, 01:38 PM
because mark, its what is under the clothes that can stay on for longer adn make BOTH of you feel good..

i gotta go to VS myself.. but im lost on the rest of my fam.. lol.. all 8 of em! BLAH

Alan®
12-20-2007, 01:42 PM
Diamond earings from shane. $130

AnthonyF
12-20-2007, 01:45 PM
HAHAHAH i broke up with that bìtch now i got money to spend on me! fuccin shady ass slùt. lolol

mocha latte cupcake
12-20-2007, 01:48 PM
yay! no spendin money on skanks! only girl i need has 4 wheels and always has rubbers :D

i'd date trymy4.0's girl... but that damn red head whines alot LIRL lol :lmfao:

AnthonyF
12-20-2007, 01:50 PM
yay! no spendin money on skanks! only girl i need has 4 wheels and always has rubbers :D

i'd date trymy4.0's girl... but that damn red head whines alot LIRL lol :lmfao:

1. shes not mine
2. she wasnt a red head
3. FùCK yea she whined like a fuccin 2 year old.

atl300zx
I got her Harry Potter hard cover set.....oh yeah, i also date a 12 y/o :)

Alan®
RED HEADS FTW on the real though just get her some damn diamond earings. That's what I did. Just got her some earings and gave her some d!ck

BobbyFresco
12-20-2007, 01:52 PM
I bought my gf a Chanel handbag and a Bluetooth headset.

mocha latte cupcake
12-20-2007, 01:54 PM
1. shes not mine
2. she wasnt a red head

sigh you've missed the car humor here... sigh

1) you're mustang
2) its red man come on!
3) she whines.... SUPERCHARGER lol
4) hell no thats just wrong to mess with another mans ex especially a friends :D

SixSquared
12-20-2007, 01:57 PM
More like what haven't I gotten her for Christmas. :D

mocha latte cupcake
12-20-2007, 01:57 PM
you haven't gotten megan fox lol

XLR8NMR2
12-20-2007, 02:02 PM
because mark, its what is under the clothes that can stay on for longer adn make BOTH of you feel good..

i gotta go to VS myself.. but im lost on the rest of my fam.. lol.. all 8 of em! BLAH

i guess i'll make arrangements to go into VS because now i'll have an excuse....How much can i expect to pay for a good set of bra/thongs?

AnthonyF
12-20-2007, 02:07 PM
More like what haven't I gotten her for Christmas. :D

i repped u...but i forgot a word. lol

"dont BUY her shìt"

mocha latte cupcake
12-20-2007, 02:09 PM
walk in with 50 bucks.... that ish can get expensive... if all else fails... do NOT buy the wrong size... no questions... 1 bigger and you think she's fat.... 1 smaller and you're telling her she's fat lol SO GET IT RIGHT! or just buy her that pink card :D

AnthonyF
12-20-2007, 02:09 PM
sigh you've missed the car humor here... sigh

1) you're mustang
2) its red man come on!
3) she whines.... SUPERCHARGER lol
4) hell no thats just wrong to mess with another mans ex especially a friends :D

trust me, i know quite a few that'd still do it. pretty sad. But those people i dont consider real "friends".

4dmin
12-20-2007, 02:11 PM
my wife and i always do small gifts like under 20$ b/c we buy whatever we want all year round... but i splurged a bit and spent 60$ today on a book for her:

http://everythingandnothing.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/10/24/creature.jpg

amazing book for a coffee table, home library, or just to look at :goodjob:

mocha latte cupcake
12-20-2007, 02:12 PM
those bastards i hope they suffer the wrath of a million mis shifts! grind those gears bitches!

SixSquared
12-20-2007, 02:12 PM
i repped u...but i forgot a word. lol

"dont BUY her shìt"

toooooo laaaaate.

Leisa
12-20-2007, 02:13 PM
walk in with 50 bucks.... that ish can get expensive... if all else fails... do NOT buy the wrong size... no questions... 1 bigger and you think she's fat.... 1 smaller and you're telling her she's fat lol SO GET IT RIGHT! or just buy her that pink card :D

you are so so smart!

mocha latte cupcake
12-20-2007, 02:15 PM
i understand girls.... its what i do :ninja: they say it make me a better hunter :ninja: :lmao: lol

AnthonyF
12-20-2007, 02:16 PM
my wife and i always do small gifts like under 20$ b/c we buy whatever we want all year round... but i splurged a bit and spent 60$ today on a book for her:

http://everythingandnothing.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/10/24/creature.jpg

amazing book for a coffee table, home library, or just to look at :goodjob:

paul...ur such a sweetheat. :goodjob: ;)

Jimmy B
12-20-2007, 02:16 PM
i guess i'll make arrangements to go into VS because now i'll have an excuse....How much can i expect to pay for a good set of bra/thongs?

its not jsut bra/thong... its the WHOLE deal.. thats what makes it so much better..

man do i miss my whoring days..

4dmin
12-20-2007, 02:17 PM
paul...ur such a sweetheat. :goodjob: ;)

lol i know.. you still w/ that cute asian chick?

Leisa
i understand girls.... its what i do :ninja: they say it make me a better hunter :ninja: :lmao: lol

I hear ya

Kelly
No no no.... Don't try the size thing. Just get her a card and let her suprise you. :D

mocha latte cupcake
12-20-2007, 02:19 PM
or buy mary kay stuff from miss thing ^^^ yay money for killer! lol

XLR8NMR2
12-20-2007, 02:21 PM
No no no.... Don't try the size thing. Just get her a card and let her suprise you. :D

I got an idea! maybe i'll buy her a card and we can pick something out togeather.......W00t

i'm the shiet. :goodjob:

BKgen®
12-20-2007, 02:28 PM
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/emorock09/thread_gay_midget.jpg

BLK JDM
12-20-2007, 02:30 PM
My girlfriend absolutely loves Coach. So I got her the Coach checkbook from Macy's and then the Coach Outlet Store in Dawsonville had a sale this past weekend so I got her the Coach overnight bag and toiletry bag. I also got her some Timberland EuroHikers while I was up at the Tanger Outlets b/c they had such a good sale on those and I got myself the Original 6" Men's Boot in the Rust Nubuck color.

BLK JDM
12-20-2007, 02:32 PM

If he aint please let me get her #!!! That chick is ultraFINE!!!

AnthonyF
12-20-2007, 02:36 PM

i guess you didnt see the posts on the 2nd page. HAIL NAH. she was/IS shady as hell and just lies about everything...very long story. basically...dont trust her. :goodjob:

AnthonyF
12-20-2007, 02:36 PM
If he aint please let me get her #!!! That chick is ultraFINE!!!

she's ultra stupid, ultra immature, ultra whore and just a straight up liar.

4dmin
12-20-2007, 02:40 PM

dayum... she was cute though :boobies: ... sounds like if your not looking for marriage she is a good fit :yes: ...

Guttermouth Just A **** Lyrics

Most girls I know are so lame

Red hot bods

They're all the same

Nothing in between the ears

Just lots of space

Six cans of beer to f**k

See you later

Thanks again

Maybe we can just be friends

All that space inside your head

Makes me want to go to bed and f**k

The love I have for her is real

$2.99 the six pack deal

See her with another guy

It makes me laugh

She thinks I cried

Girls in bars they make me sick

But I don't care if the suck my ****

Spend six bucks on dollar night

A prostitute for just one night to f**k

AnthonyF
12-20-2007, 02:46 PM
^^ lol. thats the thing, im not super old but I am looking to marry and it sucks cus you just cant go out and marry. you have to date. so that was an entire year of my life WASTED. Only girl I can say that about. lol. Cute? 'eh...face was ok. he body was too long tho...whats that called again...shiot...

XLR8NMR2
12-20-2007, 02:47 PM
LOL those lyrics are true as hell.

IndianStig
12-20-2007, 02:48 PM
1. shes not mine
2. she wasnt a red head

he's talking about your car (its red) and the supercharger whine lol :goodjob:

i'm getting my girl a bear and maybe a VS gift card (good call on that)

AnthonyF
12-20-2007, 02:49 PM
he's talking about your car (its red) and the supercharger whine lol :goodjob:

i'm getting my girl a bear and maybe a VS gift card (good call on that)

i got it now rocket scientist...or wait...shouldnt i be calling myself that? :thinking:

4dmin
12-20-2007, 02:51 PM
^^ lol. thats the thing, im not super old but I am looking to marry and it sucks cus you just cant go out and marry. you have to date. so that was an entire year of my life WASTED. Only girl I can say that about. lol. Cute? 'eh...face was ok. he body was too long tho...whats that called again...shiot...

i always say you'll find the right one when you least expect it... i met my wife in Boston and we both happen to live here :goodjob:

that girl was cute but needed :boobies: ... too small for my taste but hey 1 night stand and some beer i can compromise lol!

BlkMKII
12-20-2007, 02:53 PM
I got my wife Diamond earings and A diamond braclet and a digital camera with two sd cards and a carring case!!

Kelly
or buy mary kay stuff from miss thing ^^^ yay money for killer! lol

True story :D

XLR8NMR2
trymy4 your trying to get married? Your wayyyyyy to young to get married, you have alot of whores to run through and alot of Fu.ckin to do.

AnthonyF
12-20-2007, 02:55 PM
trymy4 your trying to get married? Your wayyyyyy to young to get married, you have alot of whores to run through and alot of Fu.ckin to do.nah dude..im the settling down type. I dont party, dont drink (occasional but not on my to-do list), dont smoke (cigars dont count). its just nice knowing you have some1 there that actually CARES. nah mean? i hate spendin money on hoes. I wish my car had a pùssy. <some1 quote that. lolol

IndianStig
12-20-2007, 02:55 PM
i got it now rocket scientist...or wait...shouldnt i be calling myself that? :thinking:

its all good, i know all too well about sluts bro. best mentality **** them, then again, then again, then drop them, lol.

guys whats the best gift to compliment a build a bear in the 20$ range (ive only been dating this girl for a few weeks, lol)?

IndianStig
12-20-2007, 02:57 PM
nah dude..im the settling down type. I dont party, dont drink (occasional but not on my to-do list), dont smoke (cigars dont count). its just nice knowing you have some1 there that actually CARES. nah mean? i hate spendin money on hoes. I wish my car had a pùssy. <some1 quote that. lolol

if your car had a *****, it'd prolly have 8 std's right about now. lol

your car=teh sex

AnthonyF
12-20-2007, 03:00 PM
its all good, i know all too well about sluts bro. best mentality **** them, then again, then again, then drop them, lol.

guys whats the best gift to compliment a build a bear in the 20$ range (ive only been dating this girl for a few weeks, lol)?

isnt a build a bear over 20 bucks? id say a ticket to a show or something. comedy or musical. who knows.

XLR8NMR2
12-20-2007, 03:04 PM
nah dude..im the settling down type. I dont party, dont drink (occasional but not on my to-do list), dont smoke (cigars dont count). its just nice knowing you have some1 there that actually CARES. nah mean? i hate spendin money on hoes. I wish my car had a pùssy. <some1 quote that. lolol

yeah i feel you, if i could give you some advice i would say go for older chicks :goodjob:

My g/f is 26 and she is def wife material but i prob won't marry for another 5 years or so....When i met her she paid for our dates because she felt like it wasn't always the guys job to pay....she's awesome, cooks, cleans, does my laundry and sucks **** on command....

Almost perfect besides the everyday "girl" issuses

Just give it some time man, the right one will find you and as someone said it before, youll find her when you least expect it.

XLR8NMR2
12-20-2007, 03:05 PM
18-21 = crazy, slutty, golddiggers, attention whores, and not ready to settle down

most of them atleast, not all.

IndianStig
12-20-2007, 03:07 PM
18-21 = crazy, slutty, golddiggers, attention whores, and not ready to settle down

word to that cud.

ahmonrah
12-20-2007, 03:11 PM
mine simply wanted a psp. she's never been into gaming much and since she started blabbing about them i went ahead and got her one.

AnthonyF
12-20-2007, 03:13 PM
yeah i feel you, if i could give you some advice i would say go for older chicks :goodjob:

My g/f is 26 and she is def wife material but i prob won't marry for another 5 years or so....When i met her she paid for our dates because she felt like it wasn't always the guys job to pay....she's awesome, cooks, cleans, does my laundry and sucks **** on command....

Almost perfect besides the everyday "girl" issuses

Just give it some time man, the right one will find you and as someone said it before, youll find her when you least expect it.

Appreciate it man. :goodjob: It's tough being patient, but, gotta do what i gotta do. Palmala here i come.

that is the mutha fuccin truth!! x a billion

Alan®
12-20-2007, 03:20 PM
My girlfriend absolutely loves Coach. So I got her the Coach checkbook from Macy's and then the Coach Outlet Store in Dawsonville had a sale this past weekend so I got her the Coach overnight bag and toiletry bag. I also got her some Timberland EuroHikers while I was up at the Tanger Outlets b/c they had such a good sale on those and I got myself the Original 6" Men's Boot in the Rust Nubuck color.
wow you spent way too much on that *****

JDMirza
12-20-2007, 03:22 PM
I got my girlfriend a Intake Manifold, and a Air control valve so she can go ahead and pass these emissions. >_<

4dmin
12-20-2007, 03:24 PM
Appreciate it man. :goodjob: It's tough being patient, but, gotta do what i gotta do. Palmala here i come.

that is the mutha fuccin truth!! x a billion

man if cars had pu$$y there would be no need for women :no: ... your car doesn't talk back, it doesn't ask if it looks fat, it doesn't complain that you left the seat up, or that you stayed out too late drinking w/ your buddies... lol :cheers:

AnthonyF
12-20-2007, 03:25 PM
wow you spent way too much on that *****

HAHAHAH. i dont spend money on shiot like that. Whats the difference between a wallet and a coach wallet other than the 200 dollar difference? nothing. maybe if it magically placed money back in, it'd be worth it.

BLK JDM
12-20-2007, 03:53 PM
It's all how you look at it. People on here will spend money on their cars which are material and could always to stolen, broken into, or wrecked but won't spend money on someone that truely makes them happy and will do anything for them.

I didn't date much and I've been w/ my gf for 5yrs so believe me when I say I spend money now and then but not all the time. She does a lot for me just as I do a lot for her but on a day to day basis I think she probably spends more on me.

BLK JDM
12-20-2007, 03:56 PM

Dude I respect you!! Really I do. But if I had a chance in hell w/ her-I'd flip the scrip and put a baby in that one!! I'd trap the hell out of her. I know that looks aren't everything but there's something about that chick!!

Man oh man if I had an hour w/ that!!!

JDMirza
12-20-2007, 04:09 PM
man if cars had pu$$y there would be no need for women :no: ... your car doesn't talk back, it doesn't ask if it looks fat, it doesn't complain that you left the seat up, or that you stayed out too late drinking w/ your buddies... lol :cheers:
For real!:yes:

4dmin
12-20-2007, 06:42 PM
Dude I respect you!! Really I do. But if I had a chance in hell w/ her-I'd flip the scrip and put a baby in that one!! I'd trap the hell out of her. I know that looks aren't everything but there's something about that chick!!

bahhhhhhhhhh :idb: :yes: :cheers:

collins
12-20-2007, 07:12 PM

Plus I have pretty much gotten her anything I can think of over the past 9 years hell, you already bought her an s2000! lol

AnthonyF
12-20-2007, 10:41 PM

i got it....enough. trust me...looks are decieving. you wouldnt want a baby with that tramp. you'd be stuck in Pergatory (sp) (for u no catholics thats worse than hell)

BLK JDM
12-21-2007, 07:41 AM
i got it....enough. trust me...looks are decieving. you wouldnt want a baby with that tramp. you'd be stuck in Pergatory (sp) (for u no catholics thats worse than hell)

Believe me I'm Episcopal(close to Catholic) but we don't believe in Purgatory but I've read up on it and know about it and I don't want that!! I'll leave you alone. Just joking around. I spent too much $$$ this Christmas and Thanksgiving to stray away from my relationship.

1000cckiller
12-21-2007, 07:55 AM
I'm all out of ideas. :???:The question is what did I get your girl for christmas, ~unzips pants~ I think she will like it.

Reaper
12-21-2007, 09:22 AM
girl im w/works @ victorias secret...so i just bought her a coach bag(purse) and called it a day.

XLR8NMR2
12-21-2007, 09:34 AM
The question is what did I get your girl for christmas, ~unzips pants~ I think she will like it.
sorry but she would never ever touch a dirty nagger such as yourself....

NEXT

1000cckiller
12-21-2007, 09:48 AM
sorry but she would never ever touch a dirty nagger such as yourself....

NEXTSorry she has already touched.

XLR8NMR2
12-21-2007, 10:04 AM
Sorry she has already touched.

HOWS MY CUM TASTE NAGGER?!?!!? BETTER YET HOWS MY A.SSHOLE TASTE?

1000cckiller
12-21-2007, 10:06 AM
HOWS MY CUM TASTE NAGGER?!?!!? BETTER YET HOWS MY A.SSHOLE TASTE?How would I know dummy, I didnt kiss or or eat her out I just ****ed her. But you should know how my **** taste, because you kissed her.

XLR8NMR2
12-21-2007, 10:11 AM
How would I know dummy, I didnt kiss or or eat her out I just ****ed her. But you should know how my **** taste, because you kissed her.

:lmfao::lmfao:

YOU NAGGERS ARE SO FUNNY WITH YOUR FANTASIES AND OUTBURST

KEEP THEM COMING JUNIOR

XLR8NMR2
12-21-2007, 10:12 AM
MAYBE ONE DAY I WILL SHOW YOU THE ROPES AND TEACH YOU HOW TO PICK UP WOMEN, NOT THOSE 400LB SHE MALES YOUR USED TO.

AHHHHH NEXT.

1000cckiller
12-21-2007, 10:14 AM
:lmfao::lmfao:

YOU NAGGERS ARE SO FUNNY WITH YOUR FANTASIES AND OUTBURST

KEEP THEM COMING JUNIORJR funny call me when you make it to my age, youngster.

1000cckiller
12-21-2007, 10:16 AM
MAYBE ONE DAY I WILL SHOW YOU THE ROPES AND TEACH YOU HOW TO PICK UP WOMEN, NOT THOSE 400LB SHE MALES YOUR USED TO.

AHHHHH NEXT.Make a phone call when you, actually get a girl. Also I have never dated anyone over 150lbs.

XLR8NMR2
12-21-2007, 10:18 AM
http://static-10.dailymotion.com/dyn/preview/320x240/2492659.jpg (http://static-10.dailymotion.com/dyn/preview/320x240/2492659.jpg)

DieselNuts
i gave her a black eye. she LOVES it!!!

1000cckiller
http://static-10.dailymotion.com/dyn/preview/320x240/2492659.jpg (http://static-10.dailymotion.com/dyn/preview/320x240/2492659.jpg)

........Uncle Tom are we?

Leisa
12-21-2007, 10:21 AM
I gave Brett 4 days away from me... is that love or what?

XLR8NMR2
12-21-2007, 10:23 AM
I BET BRETT STARVES WITHOUT YOU AROUND...LOL

1000cckiller
12-21-2007, 10:24 AM
I gave Brett 4 days away from me... is that love or what?dont lie, Brett left you for the 360.

Leisa
12-21-2007, 10:25 AM
I BET BRETT STARVES WITHOUT YOU AROUND...LOL

Brett is well taken care of .. trust me!

magneto198
12-25-2007, 07:32 PM
coach shoes

Turbo04
12-25-2007, 08:57 PM
I bought the wife a bangle and a right hand ring. I should've went with my first gut feeling and got her the black pearl necklace she wanted, she didn't really like either of the pieces I got her, I had to drag it outta her that she really din't like them. Oh well....women are so hard to buy for.

Jimmy B
12-26-2007, 08:46 AM
pea-coat and a nice sweater, and some VS stuff is getting ordered this week, i just wanted her to pick what she wants out.. i didnt know what colors and stuff she really wanted..