PDA

View Full Version : The Shop is going to Jamaica for the holidays...

Tracy
12-20-2007, 10:49 AM
Everyone except Mike that is. What a b.itch! He has to stay here with his family and can't take the FREE trip to Jamaica we offered to pay for.

Anyhow, we will be there until New Years with a local, so it should be fun. Anyone have any "must do" things while we are there?

XLR8NMR2
12-20-2007, 11:06 AM
you must find some jamican red hair weed and smoke it

try to stay off of kingston streets after dark

Echonova
12-20-2007, 11:19 AM
try to stay off of kingston streets after darkX2

1439/2000
12-20-2007, 11:20 AM
You must eat ox tail and peas.

WhiteAccord
12-20-2007, 11:20 AM
x3 We dont want any dead drifters now do we....

Nomad!
12-20-2007, 11:24 AM
As your official stalker, I demand a ticket and hotel info. I won't need a room due to the fact that I will be perched on an adjacent building or in a near by tree in order to peer into your window :D

Tracy
12-20-2007, 11:27 AM
We are actually staying with a local. Some of you may have met our last intern Kurt. he graduated school and went back home a few months ago. We are staying at his family's house. His dad is a real estate developer over there or something. Anyhow, I am so excited. It will be my first time out of the states :) i will finally get to use my passport. Brandon is coming, too. At least someone likes free trips to Jamaica. :rollseyes:

Nomad!
12-20-2007, 11:30 AM
We are actually staying with a local. Some of you may have met our last intern Kurt. he graduated school and went back home a few months ago. We are staying at his family's house. His dad is a real estate developer over there or something. Anyhow, I am so excited. It will be my first time out of the states :) i will finally get to use my passport. Brandon is coming, too. At least someone likes free trips to Jamaica. :rollseyes:
Got it! Now...about my ticket...

HeLLo iM iZzY
12-20-2007, 11:38 AM
****ttt, I'll be more then happy to take Mikes spot.

So when do we leave?

Vteckidd
12-20-2007, 11:39 AM
At least someone likes free trips to Jamaica. :rollseyes:
LOL

Someone has to take care of your piggies :D

Tracy
12-20-2007, 11:40 AM
LOL

Someone has to take care of your piggies :DI miss my piggies....and Jeff would have taken care of them! :tongue1:

§treet_§peed
12-20-2007, 11:42 AM
lol :stupid:

SRCRX
12-20-2007, 11:43 AM
Just so you know the new passport tracking chips in them :ninja:

blackboi50
12-20-2007, 11:44 AM
Everyone except Mike that is. What a b.itch! He has to stay here with his family and can't take the FREE trip to Jamaica we offered to pay for.

Anyhow, we will be there until New Years with a local, so it should be fun. Anyone have any "must do" things while we are there?

must do #1........smoke some green!!!!!:ninja:......1

Vteckidd
12-20-2007, 11:44 AM
Xmas is a big deal for my family, its usually the only time we see each other all year. theres about 30 of us this year coming together.

Its the first xmas with my Kelbinator. She would prob kill me if i wasnt here. :)

I truly appreciate the offer and really wish i could go. Dan said i could have some stuff off your race car to make up for it ;)

just kidding

Tracy
12-20-2007, 11:50 AM
Xmas is a big deal for my family, its usually the only time we see each other all year. theres about 30 of us this year coming together.

Its the first xmas with my Kelbinator. She would prob kill me if i wasnt here. :)

I truly appreciate the offer and really wish i could go. Dan said i could have some stuff off your race car to make up for it ;)

just kidding

You should have paid for Kelby to come...duh!!!

Anyways, whatever. And you can have some parts once I get a V8 ;)

§treet_§peed
12-20-2007, 11:53 AM
V8 Nutswinger BOOO lol j/k j/k

Tracy
12-20-2007, 11:55 AM
V8 Nutswinger BOOO lol j/k j/kYou won't be hatin when you see my driftinz skrillz with my V8... :burnout:

kwillsksu
12-20-2007, 11:56 AM
woah nobody is taking my sister..(kelby) to jamica for our christmas....

Seymour222
12-20-2007, 11:58 AM
Thanks for offering me your spot Mike. Such a nice guy.

Tracy
12-20-2007, 11:59 AM
The spot has been taken by my new bathing suit :D and extra Pina Colodas I plan to have.

§treet_§peed
12-20-2007, 12:09 PM
You won't be hatin when you see my driftinz skrillz with my V8... :burnout: booo imports where to stay imports not turn into half breed domestics lol

Vteckidd
12-20-2007, 12:46 PM
woah nobody is taking my sister..(kelby) to jamica for our christmas....
LOL

Whats up Kurin

4dmin
12-20-2007, 02:05 PM

you need to ask for a Humming Bird w/ a Tail while you are down there... Kate + I got married down there and I drank the sh!t out of those... basically strawberry/bannana milk shake w/ rum and the tail is when they put a straw in it and pour a shot of rum down the straw and it over flows to the top of the drink... so the first sip is :crazy:

also get you some JERK CHICKEN, BURGER, SANDWICH, ETC... anything w/ jerk is good :goodjob:

blackboi50
12-20-2007, 02:15 PM
you need to ask for a Humming Bird w/ a Tail while you are down there... Kate + I got married down there and I drank the sh!t out of those... basically strawberry/bannana milk shake w/ rum and the tail is when they put a straw in it and pour a shot of rum down the straw and it over flows to the top of the drink... so the first sip is :crazy:

also get you some JERK CHICKEN, BURGER, SANDWICH, ETC... anything w/ jerk is good :goodjob:

yea dont feel shy to call them jerk!!!!:lmfao:....haha.......i dunno bout jamaica but on my island u will see FTOs, skylines, and silvias out the a$$........and dont be shocked wen grandma and grandpa are drivin one!!!!:lmao:.......1

Dracc
12-20-2007, 02:16 PM

the one time i agree with this cat...

BLK JDM
12-20-2007, 02:19 PM
No trying to get your groove back!!! I know how some white girls like it when they go down to the Caribbean!!!hahahah I'm from Guyana.

Make sure you keep Dan happy so he says YES, OH YES!! when you ask him about the puppy!!

Tracy
12-20-2007, 02:23 PM

Sounds like my kind of drink :cheers:

lol @bout the puppy ;)

4dmin
12-20-2007, 02:27 PM
Sounds like my kind of drink :cheers:

lol @bout the puppy ;)

girl you will love it... the beaches are ok... sand/water is pretty but the waters have been really fished out b/c people live off of them... so don't waste money on diving/fishing, etc. but the people are awesome down there... if you are WHITE you will get treated like GOLD b/c WHITE = $$$ to them. they are great people though, kate and i loved it there. definately get out and go to the markets in town; your a city girl so you will get around fine.... i felt very safe there but kate felt unsafe in the market areas b/c they will get you in buildings/huts and not let you out trying to get you to buy sh!t. but you can get some amazing sh!t down there and Jamaican rum is the sh!t + Red Strip!!!

1439/2000
12-20-2007, 02:33 PM
I was going to ask if you were going there with Kurt. I remember he was excited about seeing my Galant and talked about his friends had some fast ones down there.

Do me bring me back parts....you know little bull**** that you can carry on

=)

Tracy
12-20-2007, 02:34 PM
girl you will love it... the beaches are ok... sand/water is pretty but the waters have been really fished out b/c people live off of them... so don't waste money on diving/fishing, etc. but the people are awesome down there... if you are WHITE you will get treated like GOLD b/c WHITE = $$$ to them. they are great people though, kate and i loved it there. definately get out and go to the markets in town; your a city girl so you will get around fine.... i felt very safe there but kate felt unsafe in the market areas b/c they will get you in buildings/huts and not let you out trying to get you to buy sh!t. but you can get some amazing sh!t down there and Jamaican rum is the sh!t + Red Strip!!!

Dan is so excited about drinking Red Stripe while we are there :yes: . I am excited about the shopping and the food, of course :yes: I think we are trying to not do tourist things and just hang out with our friend.

4dmin
12-20-2007, 02:37 PM
Dan is so excited about drinking Red Stripe while we are there :yes: . I am excited about the shopping and the food, of course :yes: I think we are trying to not do tourist things and just hang out with our friend.

thats the best staying away from the touristy ****... we just got back from BA, Argentina and we did the same staying w/ friends... nothing cooler then going to local spots, i didn't hear english our entire trip until we got back to the airport :goodjob:

there is another drink you guys should have it is called a Steel Bottom... shot of Jamaican Rum in Red Strip :cheers:

blackboi50
12-20-2007, 02:40 PM
thats the best staying away from the touristy ****... we just got back from BA, Argentina and we did the same staying w/ friends... nothing cooler then going to local spots, i didn't hear english our entire trip until we got back to the airport :goodjob:

there is another drink you guys should have it is called a Steel Bottom... shot of Jamaican Rum in Red Strip :cheers:

ahhhhh steel bottom is the sh!t.........but when all else fails.....just say rum+coke.........:goodjob:.....1

4dmin
12-20-2007, 02:48 PM
ahhhhh steel bottom is the sh!t.........but when all else fails.....just say rum+coke.........:goodjob:.....1

that is the one thing i love about Jamaicans.. they love RUM :cheers: ...

Tracy i almost forgot.... doh! you can get WEED and CUBAN cigars all over down there :goodjob: ......... nothing better then some jerk chicken w/ some red stripe and top it all off w/ a nice cuban cigar + rum

IndianStig
12-20-2007, 03:05 PM
Im having a little trip to Jamaica myself tonght, bought some jamaican patties at some local shack. Might compliment it with some of that good stuff hahaha. Redstripes on deck too.

Have fun there and eat the patties, OMG amazing..

XLR8NMR2
12-20-2007, 03:06 PM
Im having a little trip to Jamaica myself tonght, bought some jamaican patties at some local shack. Might compliment it with some of that good stuff hahaha. Redstripes on deck too.

haitian patties > jamiacian patties

IndianStig
12-20-2007, 03:08 PM

So you gonna bring some out to the next V meet or something for me to try? if not jamaican>haitan for now....

06SilverBullet
12-20-2007, 09:58 PM
Have a great vacation guys....It is definitely gonna be fun for ya....It is good to see you all taking some time off.

Mark

Meso Teggy
12-20-2007, 10:30 PM
dont go to (unless ur with someone from there) rema, jungle, tivoli gardens thats if ur in kingston that and please stay the fvck out of mountain view....if ur in the country like the westside of Ja ask to go orange hill in negril....best weed in the island:goodjob:

Meso Teggy
12-20-2007, 10:32 PM
wtf blasphemy.....well the patties up here are **** anyways....nuttin like the original...what we get in Ja

Meso Teggy
12-20-2007, 10:33 PM

can i join......i miss home:(

2.3 Evo 8
12-20-2007, 10:56 PM
I'm going in July, should be sweet.

kwillsksu
12-21-2007, 12:05 AM
LOL

Whats up Kurin

You know you cant wait to have christmas with one of us... wait til you see what i got you and kelby

jamaicanDM
12-21-2007, 10:43 AM

haha i'll take the free trip and show u guys around lol

MaRk2k
12-21-2007, 11:32 AM

X3 Plus if you go there in the day just ignore the little kids running around asking for money. other then that great place.