PDA

View Full Version : 12/22/07 bp meet?

mocha latte cupcake
12-20-2007, 08:11 AM
ok since i've been out of ATL for a long time, i wanna know if people still meet up @ the Bp or where ever for late night meets around 11 ish anymore? i don't have meet down here in the HHI, so if people still meet up someone let me know cause i wanna go to one when i come down this weekend! thanks in advance kids!

madking411
12-20-2007, 11:39 AM
yes..people still go there. Every Friday/Saturday nights. Saturday has a larger turnout than friday does though. Its chock FULL of rice-burners.

mocha latte cupcake
12-20-2007, 12:26 PM
awesome! finally a car meet sigh i've been waiting for oh so long lol

Rican219
12-20-2007, 12:46 PM
I will swing by there

Crazy Asian
12-20-2007, 12:47 PM
you better get your freaking ugly ass down here...so I can make fun at lucy....but cry when she beats me.

bandydesign
12-20-2007, 12:49 PM
Which BP is this?

Maniac1
12-20-2007, 12:49 PM
Its chock FULL of rice-burners.I don't understand why you call them ricers, when you yourself are one too. You have nothing impressive, so til than you have no right calling anyone a ricer.

WhiteAccord
12-20-2007, 12:55 PM
hahaha....

Rican219
12-20-2007, 12:57 PM
Which BP is this?

85N get off on Pleasant Hill make a left and it will be down on your left. Parking lot Behind BP

Crazy Asian
12-20-2007, 01:07 PM
its wheres all teh vatos and putos, hicks, weird viet and flip or korean kids, roll. Oh dont forget the wannabe G-UNOT or 45 Cent crew or the Soulja boy Im a retard crew.

§treet_§peed
12-20-2007, 02:37 PM
so you going JM? i might have to swing by after i leave here then but it wouldn't be until after 12 proly around like 12:30 or 1 cause i gotta drive form gainesvegas

mocha latte cupcake
12-20-2007, 02:39 PM
yeah man i'm doing some business til around like 11:30 ish or so i think then i'm going to get there around midnight since thats about the time that i remember then starting.,... so yeah man i won't miss one for the world.... :knock on wood: so i don't have to any car issues lol... ~praying no boost spike and no over heating~

blackboi50
12-20-2007, 02:42 PM
ill come through!!!!!!!..........1

Lucky.
12-20-2007, 02:44 PM
ill be there... :goodjob:

DirtyMechanic
12-20-2007, 02:46 PM
JM you know to call when you get in town... What do you think of calling people and doing food before?

§treet_§peed
12-20-2007, 02:47 PM
^ KOOL THEN I SHOULD MEET UP WITH YOU DOWN THERE. I'LL JSUT BE SURE TO LOOK FOR THE FAG IN THE PURPLE CAR LOL J/K

JDMirza
12-20-2007, 03:10 PM
I'll see what's up.

madking411
12-20-2007, 03:15 PM
I don't understand why you call them ricers, when you yourself are one too. You have nothing impressive, so til than you have no right calling anyone a ricer.

Yeah i KNOW i dont have anything impressive. Thats why when i go to the meets, i just pull in as quietly as i can, and just go chill with some people. I dont sit there revving my engine as hard as i can make it rev, just to ''impress'' people and make noise. Also, when i leave, i dont slam the pedal to the floor to make the car go ''vROOOMMM'' on the way out and drive as fast as i can on the way out. I also do not brag on my car at ALL. i dont say 'aw its soo fast i could beat you ANY day', or other ghey stuff like that. besides, if i was a ricer, id be spending all the money that i DO get on stuff like body kits, or neons, and other **** like that. But, instead, im spending my money on upgrades UNDER my hood.

Just as well, the MAIN reason i dont have anything impressive, is because right now, i do not have the funds to build something impressive. I know im slow, and ill admit to ANYONE that my car is slow, but ill still attempt to race, just so i can see how slow my car is in comparison to another one, so that ill know what to get to try to make it faster for the next race. But, its all about the cash (AKA, ordering parts, turbos, tuning software, etc.) so that i could GET the stuff to make the car impressive.. Of which, i have no $$ right now.

So, no $$$ = no impressive car. simple as that.

matthewAPM
12-20-2007, 03:15 PM
im there

Maniac1
12-20-2007, 03:19 PM
Yeah i KNOW i dont have anything impressive. Thats why when i go to the meets, i just pull in as quietly as i can, and just go chill with some people. I dont sit there revving my engine as hard as i can make it rev, just to ''impress'' people and make noise. Also, when i leave, i dont slam the pedal to the floor to make the car go ''vROOOMMM'' on the way out and drive as fast as i can on the way out. I also do not brag on my car at ALL. i dont say 'aw its soo fast i could beat you ANY day', or other ghey stuff like that. besides, if i was a ricer, id be spending all the money that i DO get on stuff like body kits, or neons, and other **** like that. But, instead, im spending my money on upgrades UNDER my hood.

Just as well, the MAIN reason i dont have anything impressive, is because right now, i do not have the funds to build something impressive. I know im slow, and ill admit to ANYONE that my car is slow, but ill still attempt to race, just so i can see how slow my car is in comparison to another one, so that ill know what to get to try to make it faster for the next race. But, its all about the cash. Of which, i have none right now.You're still a ricer. I've seen your car, and I was laughing my ass off when I saw it! LOLOL its something I would make fun of and I have. Yeah you don't go speeding like some idiots there, but your car is riced out. Don't try to come at me with that again, lol I didn't even read it all.
You don't drive anything that'll give you enough say in what you think is and isn't rice. Just keep that in mind.

madking411
12-20-2007, 03:21 PM
Thing is, no one will EXPLAIN to me what the def. of RICE is. Cuz, the only thing i have done to the car is, its lowered, blackout tails, and it has an exhaust.

tell me how thats rice?? I bet if it was on a Honda or a Subie, we wouldnt even be havin this conversation right now.

§treet_§peed
12-20-2007, 03:24 PM
IS IT JUST A MUFFLER OR AN ACTUAL FULL EXHAUST AS IN HEADER, HIGH FLOW CAT, 2.5" OR BIGGER CAT BACK? CAUSE IF NOT THEN JUST A MUFFLER IS RICE IMO. ALSO NO OFFENSE CAUSE I HAVE NEVER MEET YOU IN PERSON SO I'M NOT MAKING ASSUMPTIONS, BUT WHO FIXES UP A SUN FLOWER ANYWAYS?

Maniac1
12-20-2007, 03:25 PM
Thing is, no one will EXPLAIN to me what the def. of RICE is. Cuz, the only thing i have done to the car is, its lowered, blackout tails, and it has an exhaust.

tell me how thats rice?? I bet if it was on a Honda or a Subie, we wouldnt even be havin this conversation right now.:lmfao:

And trust me, I've clowned on acouple subaru owners in their face! Just cause I have one doesn't mean im going to have their backs if they make a fool out of their car. Your car is something, something, that just doesn't scream "cool" or "tight." Lol so the next best thing would be, rice. Now im sure you're not a dumbass who drives like a moron trying to show off something you just don't have. But your car is in its own little way is co... uh I mean straight. LOL!

§treet_§peed
12-20-2007, 03:25 PM
AND TRUST ME I UNDERSTAND ON BEING ABLE TO WORK WITH WHAT YOU CAN GET CAUSE I USED TO HAVE A 1987 CHEVY NOVA LOL. I MOVED UP TO A CIVIC NOT MUCH BETTER BUT I ****ED MYSELF FROM BEING ABLE TO GET BETTER FOR A GOOD WHILE. O WELL **** HAPPENS

blackboi50
12-20-2007, 03:27 PM

tell me how thats rice?? I bet if it was on a Honda or a Subie, we wouldnt even be havin this conversation right now.

yea be careful man......dont put honda and subie in the same sentence:lmfao:......yea it sucks cuz i was called a ricer with my first gen neon for a while.......i was in high school with no job and my dad used to buy me parts......but when i started doing my own things to the car really quick i started getting the evil eye from the same haters.........rice= what people think about you or your car because your different or they dont like it!!!! Tis All!!!!!.......1

madking411
12-20-2007, 03:29 PM
IS IT JUST A MUFFLER OR AN ACTUAL FULL EXHAUST AS IN HEADER, HIGH FLOW CAT, 2.5" OR BIGGER CAT BACK? CAUSE IF NOT THEN JUST A MUFFLER IS RICE IMO. ALSO NO OFFENSE CAUSE I HAVE NEVER MEET YOU IN PERSON SO I'M NOT MAKING ASSUMPTIONS, BUT WHO FIXES UP A SUN FLOWER ANYWAYS?

it is JUST a muffler, bcuz im not able to afford a full-exhaust at the moment.

and here is who fixes them up...

http://www.j-body.org

http://www.streetvisioncc.com

http://www.j-body.org/teams/

http://www.wi-jtuners.org

Here is parts for it

http://www.mantapart.com

http://www.importperformanceparts.net/imports/scharger_flatcavalier.html

blackboi50
12-20-2007, 03:31 PM
it is JUST a muffler, bcuz im not able to afford a full-exhaust at the moment.

and here is who fixes them up...

http://www.j-body.org

http://www.streetvisioncc.com

http://www.j-body.org/teams/

http://www.wi-jtuners.org

Here is parts for it

http://www.mantapart.com

http://www.importperformanceparts.net/imports/scharger_flatcavalier.html

dawg dont get madd on IA.....its not gonna get u nowhere!!!!!......just do ya thing and when u get ya sh!t straight u will see what im talking about........the tru haterz will still not say anything to u but the cool peeps will compliment u after u get ya sh!t done..........1

madking411
12-20-2007, 03:33 PM
dawg dont get madd on IA.....its not gonna get u nowhere!!!!!......just do ya thing and when u get ya sh!t straight u will see what im talking about........the tru haterz will still not say anything to u but the cool peeps will compliment u after u get ya sh!t done..........1

nah nah, not gettin mad...just annoyed (??):rant:

blackboi50
12-20-2007, 03:35 PM
nah nah, not gettin mad...just annoyed (??):rant:

makes ya wanna go buy some 18s huh?????......i know the feeling!!!!.......1

madking411
12-20-2007, 03:36 PM
makes ya wanna go buy some 18s huh?????......i know the feeling!!!!.......1

Actually, it doesnt....:D

Makes me wanna go out and re-do my car.

blackboi50
12-20-2007, 03:37 PM
Actually, it doesnt....:D

Makes me wanna go out and re-do my car.

see thats the thing.........dont put sh!t on your car for everybody else........do it to your liking or u will never settle on one thing!!!!!!......The car is yours so act like it!!!!!:lmfao:....1

Maniac1
12-20-2007, 03:38 PM
You two queers, get a room.

madking411
12-20-2007, 03:39 PM
Nah, not re-do as in put stuff on, as in, i wanna get more engine/turbo stuff and get my trannny swapped.

Which is....like i said before.....$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ that i dont have!!:bump:

blaknoize
12-20-2007, 03:47 PM
IS IT JUST A MUFFLER OR AN ACTUAL FULL EXHAUST AS IN HEADER, HIGH FLOW CAT, 2.5" OR BIGGER CAT BACK? CAUSE IF NOT THEN JUST A MUFFLER IS RICE IMO. ALSO NO OFFENSE CAUSE I HAVE NEVER MEET YOU IN PERSON SO I'M NOT MAKING ASSUMPTIONS, BUT WHO FIXES UP A SUN FLOWER ANYWAYS?I sure know mine wont be. And... some cars cant fit an exhaust beyond 2.5 inches.

HeLLo iM iZzY
12-20-2007, 03:47 PM
Maniac, quit hating all the damn time. Just take a loot at this thread and scroll to see everyone's sig.

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=46&i=321702&t=321702

I dont think it's rice AT ALL.

:ninja:

Maniac1
12-20-2007, 03:49 PM
Maniac, quit hating all the damn time. Just take a loot at this thread and scroll to see everyone's sig.

:ninja::lmfao:+1

blaknoize
12-20-2007, 03:51 PM
^^ thats what we do in Ohio alright... I see overdone Cavs all the time...

madking411
12-20-2007, 03:53 PM
^^ thats what we do in Ohio alright... I see overdone Cavs all the time...

Which is why I try to stay conservative with mine, and keep as much as I can on the outside of it OEM.....

blaknoize
12-20-2007, 03:56 PM
I wasnt hatin on u. Or anything like anyone else is doin here. I just see that very often. Just do ur car. I'ma noob to tuning anyway... so I got alot to learn before I can bash. Stay conservative. I kno I am.

JDMirza
12-20-2007, 03:59 PM

:ninja:
Wow, you can't be ****ing serious!

Maniac1
12-20-2007, 04:00 PM
Wow, you can't be ****ing serious!He wasn't, that is what made is funny as hell!

HeLLo iM iZzY
12-20-2007, 04:01 PM
:lmfao:+1That sh1t looks like a hot tub on wheels.

JDMirza
12-20-2007, 04:02 PM
Rofl.

HeLLo iM iZzY
12-20-2007, 04:02 PM
Fukin A

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Maniac© again.

blaknoize
12-20-2007, 04:04 PM
Wow, you can't be ****ing serious!Was that u being sarcastic about his sarcasim, or are u being sarcastic, cuz I know UR not serious.

HeLLo iM iZzY
12-20-2007, 04:05 PM
Was that u being sarcastic about his sarcasim, or are u being sarcastic, cuz I know UR not serious.That made no fawking sense what so fawking ever!

HOLY FUKIN SH1t MAN !!!

madking411
12-20-2007, 04:05 PM
Ill stop ill stop!!!!

bigdare23
12-20-2007, 04:07 PM
Alright....now....take THIS...(just a random sunfire/cavi)

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2021/1519239916_3ba184d9c9.jpg?v=0

Now compare. Mine below. Is it REALLY all that ricey?????
(This is back when my tails were TOO dark...also, i put my oem wing back on)

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/1521/img048qr0.jpg

your just adding fuel to the fire :no:

madking411
12-20-2007, 04:09 PM
your just adding fuel to the fire :no:

ok ill stop now...

Grimm Reeper
^^I was just about to say that^^

your providing the bullets to be shot with man....

Maniac1
your just adding fuel to the fire :no:Lol thats why I didn't even bother replying.

blaknoize
12-20-2007, 04:13 PM
That made no fawking sense what so fawking ever!

HOLY FUKIN SH1t MAN !!!My reply was outta date. Old guys tryin to sell me Avon at the same time I'm makin sentences.

collins
12-20-2007, 04:22 PM
yo hote! (jm) get your broke ass up here! i want a ride in lucy! and you sir... you need a ride in sydney! :ninja:

B_Hoov
12-20-2007, 04:41 PM
see everyone saturday

Lucky.
12-20-2007, 09:31 PM
lmao, 2 weeks ago when I was leaving BP towards 85N, some fag in a Mazda Wagon with his little hat turned sideways cuts me off speeding like a ****ing fag. so when i catch up to him goin north he looks at me and ask if i wanna race, now normally i dont race on the street, specially with my lil brother in the car, but i said WTH so i honk and wait like 10secs. for him to honk and i honk again than he just steps on it and i was like...WTF?

(pointless story, but it was pretty funny to me and my brother) :lmao:

Echonova
12-20-2007, 10:21 PM
I sure know mine wont be. And... some cars cant fit an exhaust beyond 2.5 inches.I run a 3.5 inch exhaust.:ninja:

cactusEG
12-20-2007, 10:24 PM
ok since i've been out of ATL for a long time, i wanna know if people still meet up @ the Bp or where ever for late night meets around 11 ish anymore? i don't have meet down here in the HHI, so if people still meet up someone let me know cause i wanna go to one when i come down this weekend! thanks in advance kids!

Not as much as I use to... but i might stop by and say whats up :goodjob:

Echonova
12-20-2007, 10:25 PM
ok since i've been out of ATL for a long time, i wanna know if people still meet up @ the Bp or where ever for late night meets around 11 ish anymore? i don't have meet down here in the HHI, so if people still meet up someone let me know cause i wanna go to one when i come down this weekend! thanks in advance kids!Yea, had my turbo not bloweded up I might make my first appearance at BP to see Lucy. However, I doubt the new TUR-BOW POWA is gonna show up two days after ordering it over the Christmas holiday.

bandydesign
12-20-2007, 10:27 PM
Is this open? can I drop in? I get off work at 9pm on Sat bunch of people gunna be down there?

big mac
12-20-2007, 10:28 PM
ill be up there most likely, havent been up there in a while

cactusEG
12-20-2007, 10:35 PM
Is this open? can I drop in? I get off work at 9pm on Sat bunch of people gunna be down there?
No invites. Its an every week end thing...

bandydesign
12-20-2007, 10:37 PM
No invites. Its an every week end thing...

Is that a yes its open or no..:thinking: sorry

cactusEG
12-20-2007, 10:40 PM
Is that a yes its open or no..:thinking: sorry

yes.. these kinds of meets happen every week end

bandydesign
12-20-2007, 10:50 PM
k thanks if I can ill stop by then.

blake06gto
12-20-2007, 10:56 PM
might as well come tomorrow night cause its supposed to rain like hell sat. night.

bandydesign
12-20-2007, 11:00 PM
might as well come tomorrow night cause its supposed to rain like hell sat. night.

k, thx ill see if I can

§treet_§peed
12-21-2007, 12:56 PM
dude i wasn't trying to make fun of you. i was just saying i don't see any point in doing that to a cavy/sunflower. But it could be just me. you never know. but yeah do i am not hating cause i do understand some people do what they can with what they got. so chill out. and to the guy that said some cars can't get bigger than a 2.5" EXHAUST NO **** SHIRLOCK THAT WOULD BE WHY I SAID 2.5" OR( KEYWORD BEING OR) BIGGER.

§treet_§peed
12-21-2007, 12:59 PM
i'll be there for sure tho.. clutch clanking like hell from the throw out bearig going bad and all....

cactusEG
12-21-2007, 04:59 PM
i'll be there for sure tho.. clutch clanking like hell from the throw out bearig going bad and all....

matt did u call me the other day ?

§treet_§peed
12-21-2007, 05:01 PM
yeah i tried to see what you were up too. i haven't heard form you in a while.

southside
12-21-2007, 05:06 PM

Just as well, the MAIN reason i dont have anything impressive, is because right now, i do not have the funds to build something impressive. I know im slow, and ill admit to ANYONE that my car is slow, but ill still attempt to race, just so i can see how slow my car is in comparison to another one, so that ill know what to get to try to make it faster for the next race. But, its all about the cash (AKA, ordering parts, turbos, tuning software, etc.) so that i could GET the stuff to make the car impressive.. Of which, i have no $$ right now.

So, no $$$ = no impressive car. simple as that.why did u have to piss this guy off and make him write his whole life story its ok man someday youll graduate from not being a ricer but being a groupie and buy a honda and take dat sunfire off yo avatar

Whiteboy™
12-21-2007, 05:13 PM
i might come, just to see all my homies, lol

JDMirza
12-21-2007, 05:29 PM
why did u have to piss this guy off and make him write his whole life story its ok man someday youll graduate from not being a ricer but being a groupie and buy a honda and take dat sunfire off yo avatar
Groupie, Lmfao .. loLol.

brentS13
12-21-2007, 06:26 PM
went there last week. nothng but ricers.... uhhh!

cactusEG
12-21-2007, 06:29 PM
yeah i tried to see what you were up too. i haven't heard form you in a while.

my phone has been ****ed up, so i cant see who calls me. Hit me up next time ur in my area homie :goodjob:

JDMirza
12-21-2007, 07:24 PM
Hmmmm, im bout to head on over there tonight. See what's popping.

Maniac1
12-21-2007, 07:35 PM

You two noobs, stink.

And as for the bp, that place sucks more cock than a professional porn star.
I'll be there tomorrow if it doesn't rain. Lol

wantboost
12-21-2007, 07:40 PM
ROFL says the guy with the punisher hood...
not being mean, just fix that before you start talking ****.

§treet_§peed
12-21-2007, 08:11 PM
went there last week. nothng but ricers.... uhhh! i seen you ttying to drift last weekend. what a pathetic attempt at life. you couldn't even get your car to break loose. i'm the white kid in the flat black civic. and Jose i'll hit ya up man

R3RUN
12-21-2007, 08:37 PM
Im down. Can't bring out the new car though. It is teh borked.

cactusEG
12-21-2007, 11:30 PM
i seen you ttying to drift last weekend. what a pathetic attempt at life. you couldn't even get your car to break loose. i'm the white kid in the flat black civic. and Jose i'll hit ya up man

i should be in that area... holla

JDMirza
12-22-2007, 01:27 AM
Lol, well BP was awful today. The cold and the "running away" because I lost 50 dollars type of thing. This guy ran when he lost to a bet -- one of my friends killed him out of a 2 out of 3 30 mph roll.

cactusEG
12-22-2007, 06:26 AM
Lol, well BP was awful today. The cold and the "running away" because I lost 50 dollars type of thing. This guy ran when he lost to a bet -- one of my friends killed him out of a 2 out of 3 30 mph roll.
Dont talk about racing openly... take that **** to the Killforum

§treet_§peed
12-22-2007, 12:10 PM
i went down there last night and crushed a 00 SI that had the sam mods as me... he only got once from a 60 roll but if we would of been going to a 1oo then i ould of gotten him lololol. 4th gear ftl lol and my d16 ftw hahahaha

§treet_§peed
12-22-2007, 02:41 PM
still on guys?

matthewAPM
12-22-2007, 02:44 PM
i MIGHT go. i still have to have gas for the mazda meet (if anyone comes) and the mountain run (still dont know the day)

Lucky.
12-22-2007, 02:44 PM
im there......you guys wanna meet up somewhere close annd drive in together?.......just thought it'd be cool.........

§treet_§peed
12-22-2007, 02:45 PM
eh i live in gainesville and will be here at the shop until midnight. so i won't be down there til like 12:3o at the earliest.

matthewAPM
12-22-2007, 02:47 PM
eh i live in gainesville and will be here at the shop until midnight. so i won't be down there til like 12:3o at the earliest.

i cant stay past 12. :2up:the curfew.

§treet_§peed
12-22-2007, 02:49 PM
lol your ghey hahaaaha grow up

matthewAPM
12-22-2007, 02:50 PM
lol your ghey hahaaaha grow up

well i cant really change that. lol

Lucky.
12-22-2007, 02:50 PM
i cant stay past 12. :2up:the curfew.

lmao!

§treet_§peed
12-22-2007, 02:51 PM
what kinda curfew is it?

matthewAPM
12-22-2007, 02:52 PM
the one that says i cant be out past 12. i already got a warning for it.

Lucky.
12-22-2007, 02:55 PM
im there......you guys wanna meet up somewhere close annd drive in together?.......just thought it'd be cool.........

so yes or no?

§treet_§peed
12-22-2007, 02:56 PM
yeah but causeof your age? court ordered? parents?

matthewAPM
12-22-2007, 02:58 PM
yeah but causeof your age? court ordered? parents?

age. sucks...

§treet_§peed
12-22-2007, 02:59 PM
ahhh i c

Lucky.
12-22-2007, 03:01 PM
age. sucks...

do not reveall your real age.......or you are TEH BANNED!

§treet_§peed
12-22-2007, 03:04 PM
:stupid:

Maniac1
12-22-2007, 03:04 PM
Lol you young cats are gay. I bet you are the guys that leave at 11 or 12am huh, lol when I go out I get home anytime I want. When I used to go to bp alot I used to get home at 5 or sometimes 6am. Little punks... lol

§treet_§peed
12-22-2007, 03:05 PM
lol hell im with you alex i started going there when i was 17 and i got home when i wanted to lollolololollolol

Lucky.
12-22-2007, 03:08 PM
:stupid:

lol

§treet_§peed
12-22-2007, 03:09 PM
me too. i used to be on here when i was 16 :ninja: lol but that was over 4 years ago hahaha

§treet_§peed
12-22-2007, 03:15 PM
lol

Lucky.
12-22-2007, 03:17 PM

§treet_§peed
12-22-2007, 03:22 PM
HEY ALEX!! YOUR ****ING WETBACK!!! ARE YOU STILL COMING TONIGHT??!

Maniac1
12-22-2007, 03:23 PM
Cheah! =D

§treet_§peed
12-22-2007, 03:24 PM
WERD. i prolly won't be there util like 12:30 tho what time you gettin there?

Maniac1
12-22-2007, 03:25 PM
I'll probably be there like at 11 something. I have no phone, so I'll do my best to find your cracked up face looking pale monkey ass aight.

Lucky.
12-22-2007, 03:26 PM
what car do you guys drive?

Maniac1
12-22-2007, 03:28 PM
what car do you guys drive?An '06 Wrx. I won't be in it today, next weekend I will. :D

§treet_§peed
12-22-2007, 03:30 PM
i'll be easy to notice. i have a flat black civic no girlle cause i need a 99-00 si/ex hood. i have a bronze wheels and hella wheel gap due to the fact i need to lower my car. and you can here my bad thro-out bearing from a mile away lololol. i'll e sure to look for the emo beaner in the silver sti

§treet_§peed
12-22-2007, 03:31 PM
An '06 Wrx. I won't be in it today, next weekend I will. :D what are you gonna be in tonight?:thinking:

Maniac1
12-22-2007, 03:32 PM
I don't know, maybe my moms car. I'll probably be around an STi or Evo...

Lucky.
12-22-2007, 03:33 PM
ill be the one in the tC with the red "ricer" calipers

§treet_§peed
12-22-2007, 03:34 PM
where do you think you'll be parked or do you have a clue.

Maniac1
ill be the one in the tC with the red "ricer" calipersSo? LMAO j/p!

blaknoize
I run a 3.5 inch exhaust.:ninja:I got 2.25 today :bump:

Maniac1
12-22-2007, 03:35 PM
where do you think you'll be parked or do you have a clue.Don't know yet, I have your number, I'll just use one of my friends phone to call you.

blaknoize
12-22-2007, 03:37 PM
I bet u $5 he'll park in the parking lot

Lucky.
12-22-2007, 03:37 PM
I got 2.25 today :bump:

you gon' be there tonight?

§treet_§peed
12-22-2007, 03:38 PM
cool cool. so your car is in the shop i take it? :ninja:

Maniac1
12-22-2007, 03:39 PM
I bet u $5 he'll park in the parking lotIf you're talking about me, than I bet you $50 I don't.

Maniac1
12-22-2007, 03:39 PM
cool cool. so your car is in the shop i take it? :ninja:........ :ninja: lol

§treet_§peed
12-22-2007, 03:40 PM
hahahaha i tink i kno

blaknoize
12-22-2007, 03:50 PM
lol. No no... I made it myself. Couply wires here, couple tubes there... u know...

blaknoize
12-22-2007, 03:51 PM
you gon' be there tonight?Hell yea, I gotta show off my ghetto fab. exhaust to everyone and look at everyones tips... so i can make a decent decision monday.

blaknoize
12-22-2007, 03:51 PM
If you're talking about me, than I bet you $50 I don't.Bet u $100 u either will or wont.:tongue1:

Lucky.
12-22-2007, 04:01 PM
Hell yea, I gotta show off my ghetto fab. exhaust to everyone and look at everyones tips... so i can make a decent decision monday.

alright, see ya up there.......youll remember me from that Target meet. lol

blaknoize
12-22-2007, 04:04 PM
I cant forget anyone I meet. I just forget names. I kno what u got and what u look like. If I spot u I'll come by.

R3RUN
12-22-2007, 06:23 PM
Eh, the weather is ****ty right now. I may show up for a bit but then ill probably hit up steak and shake.

§treet_§peed
12-22-2007, 07:48 PM
dude your exhast is not more ghetto than mine. i have my axel back held up by one bracket and a zip tie. and yeah weather looks horrible.

bandydesign
12-22-2007, 09:24 PM
it looked rainy when I got off work so I jus went home lmk if it happened

Maniac1
12-22-2007, 09:26 PM
Yeah, its raining in norcross. And its like 7 mins away from bp. If it doesn't stop, im staying in.

§treet_§peed
12-22-2007, 09:27 PM
it's supossed to stop according to the weather channel

Nikola
12-22-2007, 09:33 PM
a little drizzle doesnt hurt

§treet_§peed
12-22-2007, 09:38 PM
no but standing out in for long periods of times does

MaRk2k
12-22-2007, 10:50 PM
Was empty

§treet_§peed
12-22-2007, 11:02 PM
is it raining down that way? cause i'm still up here at the tattoo shop in gainesville cause were are flooded with people

JDMirza
12-22-2007, 11:17 PM
Dude, it's raining and ****. I just went there for like 20 minutes, and It's raining down hard man. Not like hard, but kind of the annoying head especially when you just got a fresh ass hair cut. Lol.

§treet_§peed
12-22-2007, 11:19 PM
eh its striaght i'm not going to make it cause i'm still here at the shop prolly won't be out til 1 or later cause this ***** is packed lol which is good for us cause it's money money money!!!

JDMirza
12-22-2007, 11:20 PM
eh its striaght i'm not going to make it cause i'm still here at the shop prolly won't be out til 1 or later cause this ***** is packed lol which is good for us cause it's money money money!!!
Where'd you get a job at ?

§treet_§peed
12-22-2007, 11:23 PM
i've had it and it's not really a job cause i don't really make any money unless its bussy and i still don't make enough i rally do it to help out my friend. but at my friends tattoo shop on the sqaure in gainesville

JDMirza
12-22-2007, 11:25 PM
Oh nice!!

B_Hoov
12-23-2007, 09:56 AM
it was an okay turnout, some hispanics got the bright idea that they would do burnouts and try to drift in there civics etc, around the 15th time gwinnett co pulled up, everyone left but i hung around with 3 or 4 others to watch them haul his dumb ass off.

R3RUN
12-23-2007, 01:27 PM
Damn, I must have left to early. Funniest **** was when one of the ricers "drifted" into another ricer's car. I had a good laugh about that one.

mocha latte cupcake
12-23-2007, 05:02 PM
snif snif i couldn't make it due to over heating issues! i'm cursed noooooooooo! i'm coming back ASAP though lol

Rican219
12-23-2007, 05:25 PM
Damn I almost went too.

R3RUN
12-23-2007, 05:32 PM
snif snif i couldn't make it due to over heating issues! i'm cursed noooooooooo! i'm coming back ASAP though lol
Mang I was wondering where you were. Lmk next time your in town mang.

mocha latte cupcake
12-23-2007, 05:33 PM
you know it pimpin! when i come in town next i SHOULD have carpet in my car yay lol and maybe even a new front bumper lol and something JDM painted on my FMIC lol

R3RUN
12-23-2007, 05:37 PM
Snap! JDM paint! haha, I'll probably be out of town :(. Damn weddings, only good thing is "Open bar duuuuude"

mocha latte cupcake
12-23-2007, 05:39 PM
open bar ftw! lol jdm paint is this summer hopefully before nopi... debating a color change... :ninja:

R3RUN
12-23-2007, 05:40 PM
O rly? I think I may come back up for NOPI this year. Never been before so why the hell not.

mocha latte cupcake
12-23-2007, 05:42 PM
people whine and cry that nopi is rice etc etc... if things were like last year i'm a shoe in for first place :D lol yay me! lol but yeah... i've got a set of wheels and seats i'm picking up real soon i hope muhahahahaha :ninja: i enjoy nopi... its usually good stuff... people cry that its always the same cars... but generally people don't spend 10k a year on their car... so the cars get a little better everytime... no like superstar status cars within a year

R3RUN
12-23-2007, 06:55 PM
True that. Plus there really isn't anything that even comes close to nopi in the import world.

§treet_§peed
12-24-2007, 11:23 AM
damn i should of went then i know hen i got off here it was like 1 a.m. and it was raining so i didn't figure people would still be out...