PDA

View Full Version : Yesterday suxed for me

§treet_§peed
12-19-2007, 03:37 PM
and today hasn't been much better..lol

so i wake up yesterday morning around like 7. no biggie i have a weird feeling in my stomach maybe thinking i need to go take a ****. wrong i get to the toilet and puke my brains out for about 10 minutes straight. after so much you start wondering where it keeps coming from lol. so anyways day goes on i keep up with the same routine not being able to keep anything on my stomach and puking constantly. i pass out wake up pass out wake up puke blah blah blah. wel i finally manageto get a half a peice of bread to stay on my stomach. so i sleep a little while then i wake up hungry so i go make me a turnkey sadmich. it manages to say on my stomach. good stuff. well today i wake up and have been ****ting once every 30 minutes. i didn't think it was possibe to piss out of your ass hole.

BKgen®
12-19-2007, 03:37 PM
repost.

§treet_§peed
12-19-2007, 03:38 PM
**** joo lol

Sammich
12-19-2007, 03:39 PM
and today hasn't been much better..lol

so i wake up yesterday morning around like 7. no biggie i have a weird feeling in my stomach maybe thinking i need to go take a ****. wrong i get to the toilet and puke my brains out for about 10 minutes straight. after so much you start wondering where it keeps coming from lol. so anyways day goes on i keep up with the same routine not being able to keep anything on my stomach and puking constantly. i pass out wake up pass out wake up puke blah blah blah. wel i finally manageto get a half a peice of bread to stay on my stomach. so i sleep a little while then i wake up hungry so i go make me a turnkey sadmich. it manages to say on my stomach. good stuff. well today i wake up and have been ****ting once every 30 minutes. i didn't think it was possibe to piss out of your ass hole.

SIG WORTHY...:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

mushroom_toy
Food poisoning. Would you like fries with that?

BKgen®
lol kdm guy aka thread crasher.

hey man i kinda know how you feel... when gots teh diahrreah, splashbacks are a b*tch.

§treet_§peed
lol i think it was the food i ate at my ex girl house.. i think she tried to poison me :(

§treet_§peed
12-19-2007, 03:40 PM
**** is rank too, smells like 100 fat chicks naked and sweaty packed into a taxi

Sammich
12-19-2007, 03:41 PM
lol kdm guy aka thread crasher.

hey man i kinda know how you feel... when gots teh diahrreah, splashbacks are a b*tch.

i remember one night i ate like 5 pieces of bojangles chicken and some steel reserve beer...i woke up the next morning at 5am ****tin like every 10-15mins for like 5-6hrs straight...my ******* was burning no lie...i even tried to stick my ass in the water...but the toilet was too small...

real talk:lmfao: :lmfao:

§treet_§peed
12-19-2007, 03:44 PM
lol food poisoning suxs.. man it seems like a routine for me cause this time last year it happend to me. thats why i owe the hospital almost 9k bucks

ep9716
12-19-2007, 03:45 PM
J00 Got Pwned By Foodz LOL

HeLLo iM iZzY
12-19-2007, 03:48 PM
Shouldn't have slept with her sister, B1TCH !!!

§treet_§peed
12-19-2007, 03:49 PM
^ she doesn't have a sister lol...

RandomGuy
12-19-2007, 03:50 PM
yeah best thing to do, which sux is not eat or drink ANYTHING (including water) maybe a little medicine ....for the entire day... or the rest of the day... til you **** until theres nothing left to ****... then the parasites die bc they have nothing to eat...

§treet_§peed
12-19-2007, 03:51 PM
i asked her right before we ate too. i was like you ain't tyrin to poison me or anything are you? and she was like no. i was like ok just checkin cause you never now. we had breakfast. i think it was cause she likes her bacon really chewy which eqauls barel done if that and i like my food cooked to be sure i don't catch **** like this or catch the herp.

Echonova
12-19-2007, 03:51 PM
It's some virus that's going around. I had it last week.

§treet_§peed
12-19-2007, 03:52 PM
yeah best thing to do, which sux is not eat or drink ANYTHING (including water) maybe a little medicine ....for the entire day... or the rest of the day... til you **** until theres nothing left to ****... then the parasites die bc they have nothing to eat... yeah thats whats up i mean all i did yesterday was try and drink a little ginger ale and take a few meds but still **** was boucning right back up so i just sayed misserable all day. i tryed to rest but couldn't seem to get comfortible

§treet_§peed
12-19-2007, 03:53 PM
It's some virus that's going around. I had it last week. are you sure its not the women tryin to poison us all???

BKgen®
12-19-2007, 03:55 PM
hmm... a parasite you say?

solution:

http://www.gamergirlsunite.com/reviews/residentevil4/blow.jpg

Sammich
12-19-2007, 03:55 PM
i think it was cause she likes her bacon really chewy

i woulda threw that sh*t in her face...tryna serve me some 1/4done cooked bacon...she woulda heard my side...honkey lololol

MistaCee
12-19-2007, 03:58 PM
Lol you got owned by your girl

§treet_§peed
12-19-2007, 03:58 PM
i told her i was like what is this ****? and she was like my bad that was suppossed to be one of my peices here's your peices. i was like damn striaght. ***** tryin to poison me and ****.

§treet_§peed
12-19-2007, 03:59 PM
Lol you got owned by your girl ex girl actually:goodjob:

BKgen®
12-19-2007, 04:01 PM
ex girl actually:goodjob:

lol he didn't even read teh thread... just a noob tryina get that post count up. :yes:

§treet_§peed
12-19-2007, 04:02 PM
silly noobcakes. think we should REP him?

YoTa_BoX
12-19-2007, 04:02 PM
Piss out my ass...with a side order of Mash Potatoes and gravy. Only happens when i eat The Awful Waffle!!!

But that Texas CheeseSteak melt is SOOO gooood!!!!

20 mins of Eating Goodness For 3 hours of pissing out my ass worth it?

Ya..it is

HeLLo iM iZzY
12-19-2007, 04:09 PM
I think it's just something that your getting thru IA.

I had it about 2 weeks ago. Echonova had it. Now you.

I wonder who's next. :ninja:

§treet_§peed
12-19-2007, 04:11 PM
The Curry Man is next. Ass Hole Piss FTL

§treet_§peed
12-19-2007, 04:11 PM
anyways i'm hungry now think imma go around the corner and get a big ass burger so maybe i can **** solid food

§treet_§peed
12-19-2007, 06:11 PM
well i have still not made it to get food yet

BKgen®
12-19-2007, 06:27 PM
sonic.

KPowerEP3
12-19-2007, 06:31 PM
sonic.
that greasy ass food slides through me in one motion. I'd have to call a no go on the sonic.

§treet_§peed
12-19-2007, 06:33 PM
i was actually thinking about mcdonalds or one of the local joints on the sqaure over here

BTLFED
12-19-2007, 06:36 PM
You want to eat greasy shiot when you have just spent 2 days pissing out your ass and puking? :no:

§treet_§peed
12-19-2007, 06:37 PM
lol i love mcdonalds hahaha. but i might go get some Thai food. i dunno

JITB
12-19-2007, 07:03 PM
i caught that **** last year about this time... it was a crazy crazy stomach virus goin around, that lasted for like half a day. you will be alright one second, than all of a sudden, i was sweating.. feeling dizzy, than i start puking..and ****ting.. puking ****ting...puking..****ting...****ting more... than puking some more.... than i rested.... felt better. went and played some xbox, than in the middle of my kill frenzy (halo2 at the time), i was sweating and feeling dizzy... so ipuked, ****ted, puked, ****ting, puking.......than ****ted. than puked nothing for 10 minutes, until my nuts started to hurt. than i ****ted some more! than i was ok..... drunk some sprite.. chileld for a bit... puked out the sprite, and ****ted nothing!!!! than i felt better, and it went away after a nap..

**** was liek a nightmare, it went around the whole house last christmas... turns out it was goin around atlanta, and i got it from my gf when she got it from one of the old folks at the nursing home... ****in old bastards..

/story

i think it just boils down to the fact that god likes to LOL too sometimes.. :yes:

BTLFED
12-19-2007, 07:03 PM
lol i love mcdonalds hahaha. but i might go get some Thai food. i dunno

You obviously don't get it. :no:

§treet_§peed
12-19-2007, 07:06 PM
lol i do. but i love greasey foods. its part of being an american

§treet_§peed
12-19-2007, 07:06 PM
i caught that **** last year about this time... it was a crazy crazy stomach virus goin around, that lasted for like half a day. you will be alright one second, than all of a sudden, i was sweating.. feeling dizzy, than i start puking..and ****ting.. puking ****ting...puking..****ting...****ting more... than puking some more.... than i rested.... felt better. went and played some xbox, than in the middle of my kill frenzy (halo2 at the time), i was sweating and feeling dizzy... so ipuked, ****ted, puked, ****ting, puking.......than ****ted. than puked nothing for 10 minutes, until my nuts started to hurt. than i ****ted some more! than i was ok..... drunk some sprite.. chileld for a bit... puked out the sprite, and ****ted nothing!!!! than i felt better, and it went away after a nap..

**** was liek a nightmare, it went around the whole house last christmas... turns out it was goin around atlanta, and i got it from my gf when she got it from one of the old folks at the nursing home... ****in old bastards..

/story

i think it just boils down to the fact that god likes to LOL too sometimes.. :yes: i know right its like damn where is this **** coming from i haven't ate or drink anything in the past 24 hours lol..

BTLFED
12-19-2007, 07:08 PM
lol i do. but i love greasey foods. its part of being an american

Then continue to sh!t your brains out.

§treet_§peed
12-19-2007, 07:10 PM
true but teh grease is so good! lol

BKgen®
12-19-2007, 08:35 PM
that greasy ass food slides through me in one motion. I'd have to call a no go on the sonic.

same here. i hate greasy fast food. only reason i like sonic is 'cause I love me some watermelon cream slush :goodjob:

§treet_§peed
12-20-2007, 11:33 AM
lol i like the sluts that work there :D