PDA

View Full Version : Yay,my car was broken into

tack311
12-17-2007, 09:36 PM
I Lawrenceville,of course at AMC my car was broken into.My Clarion cd player,kicker comp vr 10,my girlfriend's suitcase with Dell laptop and DS few other misc. items.If anyone knows of anyone anything please hit me up on here.

Brut
12-17-2007, 11:03 PM
I Lawrenceville,of course at AMC my car was broken into.My Clarion cd player,kicker comp vr 10,my girlfriend's suitcase with Dell laptop and DS few other misc. items.If anyone knows of anyone anything please hit me up on here.

Your drive a teal EG? With a primered front end? Your parked over by the right side of the building in a front of the building in the first parking space. It was the passenger side window that was busted out. Also I think you went to see I am legend in theater 9

GSRtegŪ
12-18-2007, 02:16 AM
Your drive a teal EG? With a primered front end? Your parked over by the right side of the building in a front of the building in the first parking space. It was the passenger side window that was busted out. Also I think you went to see I am legend in theater 9

Damn dude stalker lol J/K.

Brut
12-18-2007, 05:01 AM
Damn dude stalker lol J/K.

Nah I work there at that movie theaters. I saw his car pull infront of the theater to look at the times. During that time I was ticket drop I think and then they moved me to concession. At some time and point they probably (tack) saw me I was the asian looking guy.

BABY J
12-18-2007, 05:43 AM
1st mistake - driving an EG to a Gwinnett County theater.

2nd mistake - 1st mistake pretty much covers it.

You are LUCKY that your car was even there when you got back.

tack311
12-18-2007, 07:21 AM
Yep,that was us.
Def. a mistake,that's why I drive my rodeo to Gwinnett usually.
Baby J,that's what I was thinking.

Dracc
12-18-2007, 09:50 AM
1st mistake.. AMC tisk tisk.. not gonna lie.. i've drivin the cav out there when i 1st moved to GA not knowing about it.. but we all slip up.. they didnt get me out there.. but got me downtown ATL

SampaGuy
12-18-2007, 10:34 AM
1st mistake - driving a honda in Gwinnett County

fixed

dickdragon
12-18-2007, 11:16 AM
sorry to hear that:piss:theives

gtikid
12-18-2007, 01:45 PM
1st mistake.. AMC tisk tisk.. not gonna lie.. i've drivin the cav out there when i 1st moved to GA not knowing about it.. but we all slip up.. they didnt get me out there.. but got me downtown ATL

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

You have NOTHING to worry about...hell you could leave your windows down and the keys in the ignition and you'd be safe

DieselNuts
12-18-2007, 02:36 PM
I've parked my car there plenty of times with no trouble. I guess Infiniti's arent as easy to break into as honda's even though all glass is made the same...

cactusEG
12-18-2007, 02:37 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

You have NOTHING to worry about...hell you could leave your windows down and the keys in the ignition and you'd be safe

lol damn.. but its true

JDMJAYDC2
12-18-2007, 03:25 PM
guess you havent seen bballjamal's cavi i still wouldnt park it thats why i have the ef

gtikid
12-18-2007, 03:41 PM
guess you havent seen bballjamal's cavi i still wouldnt park it thats why i have the ef

Your car would probably be stolen before his just because someone would want those Si's :yes:

Andy_013
12-18-2007, 06:03 PM
sorry to hear that. but you still have your car, thats good.