PDA

View Full Version : Misc Playlist (Hardcore/Metal/Post-Hardcore/etc.)

Hulud
07-31-2005, 08:25 PM
list what you've been listening to lately (along the lines of hardcore/metal/post-hardcore stuff)

Fordirelifesake- "Breathing in is only half the function",Split with Deluge,"Dance.Pretend.Foget.Defend."
Underminded- "Hail Unamerican"
The Bled- "Pass the Flask"
Poison the Well- "Opposite of December"

thats enough for now

Bishop
08-01-2005, 12:13 AM
Underoath- (Their first or second cd?)
Shai Hulud- (not sure which album)
Underminded- "hail Unamerican"
Alexisonfire- Self Titled

Hulud
08-01-2005, 12:34 AM
Underoath- (Their first or second cd?)
Shai Hulud- (not sure which album)
Underminded- "hail Unamerican"
Alexisonfire- Self Titled
you dont know much do you?
and u listening to shai hulud?

Hulud
08-01-2005, 12:35 AM
Shai Hulud- "Hearts Once Nourished with Hope and Compassion","That Within Blood Ill-Tempered"
cant believe i forgot to put those!

Hulud
08-01-2005, 12:42 AM
your listening to Underoath- "Cries of the Past" (their second Cd)

ironchef
08-01-2005, 01:02 AM
Can anyone tell me of any bands with music similar to lets say "as i lay dying" with the kickass guitars, drums, and etc. However without the screaming and crap, but like actual understandble lyrics etc.

Whatthatslame
08-01-2005, 01:04 AM
Cryptopsy-mix
Glass Casket- mix
The Hound - MYspace ( http://www.myspace.com/thehound)
My Dearest Darling Dead - Myspace ( http://www.myspace.com/mydearestdarlingdead )

Hulud
08-01-2005, 01:33 PM
Can anyone tell me of any bands with music similar to lets say "as i lay dying" with the kickass guitars, drums, and etc. However without the screaming and crap, but like actual understandble lyrics etc.
um no. because its not radio friendly so you probably wont find too many bands playing the kick ass guitar! IMO

uproot
08-01-2005, 01:40 PM
Trivium - Ascendancy
Throwdown - Haymaker
Hatebreed - Satisfation is the Death of Desire
Caliban - Opposite from Within

Bishop
08-01-2005, 03:11 PM
Yeah, Back Street Boys......... :goodjob:

Hulud
08-02-2005, 12:13 AM
guess not too many people are into it huh?

ironchef
08-02-2005, 03:04 PM
Yeah, Back Street Boys......... :goodjob:Yea my bad for liking music where i can actually understand what they're saying :rolleyes:.

emerican1nitmar
08-02-2005, 03:14 PM
converge
eg gien
slayer

RIP dimebag darrell

GTScoob
08-02-2005, 04:19 PM
little bit of Dimmu Borgir and Arch Enemy

there havent been too many good hardcore releases this summer, in my opinion (Darkest Hour and As I Lay Dying are the exceptions). I've just been listening to a lot of the same stuff you guys listed.

Bishop
08-02-2005, 06:47 PM
Dimmu Borgir, i think me and HULUD saw them in concert with atreyu a while ago.LOL i just remember their t-shirts were like 35 bucks where as atreyu's were 10 bucks. They are from sweden or something right?

Hulud
08-04-2005, 11:47 AM
Dimmu Borgir, i think me and HULUD saw them in concert with atreyu a while ago.LOL i just remember their t-shirts were like 35 bucks where as atreyu's were 10 bucks. They are from sweden or something right?
o shit i forgot about that! lol way too many shows haha

Hulud
08-04-2005, 11:47 AM
Yea my bad for liking music where i can actually understand what they're saying :rolleyes:.
yea it is your bad for listening to manufactured music, and bands who sing about nothing of importance :goodjob:

Whatthatslame
08-04-2005, 05:31 PM
i like singy music sometimes... but not mixed with like good metal music

Iron Chef - there is a band you might be intrested they are called Mars Volta you can understand what they are saying but half the time they are speaking another language or just speaking nonsense but they have decently crazy guitars...

Hulud
08-06-2005, 12:57 PM
for that person who wanted singy shit, listen to the new as i lay dying it has some singing in it.