PDA

View Full Version : Misc Alien vs Predator II

AnthonyF
12-16-2007, 08:49 PM
I am a huge predator fan. Has to be the baddest looking villian. I watched the first AvsP and I hated it! It had SO MUCH potential but they messed it up with all the sides stories and bad acting. I cannot wait for the new one. I hope it is longer that 1.5 hours like the last one.

Anyone else looking forward to this movie? i dont get "into" movies but there are the select few that i would go to see in a heart beat.

-Ant.

nreggie454
12-16-2007, 09:00 PM
As long as it is very different from the last AVP, I will like it.

I think it will be extra JDM because it is AVP-R.

BKgen®
12-17-2007, 07:43 AM
F*CK YES it looks awesome!!

ChnkyLao
12-17-2007, 08:54 AM
hell yea, i'm interested in seeing how the ****ing hybrid turns out to be like

fivex684
12-17-2007, 09:36 AM
You can watch the trailer and tell its going to suck.

Turbo04
12-17-2007, 09:52 AM
I saw the first one with my dad and sis and we all agreed it was terrible, much like the resident evil movies, I don't expect much from the 2nd. I was so hyped about the RE's and I was let down....never again will I feel like that.

AnthonyF
12-17-2007, 09:56 AM
hell yea, i'm interested in seeing how the ****ing hybrid turns out to be like

o yea. i just remembered that. holy hell that off breed is going to be SICK!

BKgen®
12-17-2007, 09:57 AM
the predalien's gonna be tearin' sh*t up!

http://www.slashfilm.com/wp/wp-content/images/predalien.jpg

XLR8NMR2
12-17-2007, 10:40 AM
I'll probably see it and i thought the first one wasn't that horrible.

Greddypacked
12-17-2007, 03:43 PM
I am a huge predator fan. Has to be the baddest looking villian. I watched the first AvsP and I hated it! It had SO MUCH potential but they messed it up with all the sides stories and bad acting. I cannot wait for the new one. I hope it is longer that 1.5 hours like the last one.

Anyone else looking forward to this movie? i dont get "into" movies but there are the select few that i would go to see in a heart beat.

-Ant.

AvP was awesome. I liked how they did the stories so people know now what's the case. Now part 2 should kick ass since they have the story out to follow. That's how you start a good series, what they did here was bring to good series together to try to make it even bigger.

BKgen®
12-17-2007, 04:02 PM
I'll probably see it and i thought the first one wasn't that horrible.

wtf man are you kidding me? it was rated pg-13 for f*cks sake. not to mention the impossibility of a human chick "joining forces" with a predator. That b*tch woulda been killed on the spot. i guess the movie was ok for "blockbuster" appeal, but if you're a real alien or predator fan like myself, it was a disgrace.

AnthonyF
12-17-2007, 04:09 PM
^^ i agree

Since the 1st predator was out to kill EVERYONE. It just didnt make any sense in AvP. they made the AvP predator like he was more human that predator. he's a blood thirsty beast. KILL 'EM ALL

HyPer50
12-17-2007, 05:44 PM
Very much gonna watch it. I read a few of the books back when I was growin' up, the first movie was meh at best... I loved the games tho heh. 2nd one looks great.

HyPer50
12-17-2007, 05:47 PM
^^ i agree

Since the 1st predator was out to kill EVERYONE. It just didnt make any sense in AvP. they made the AvP predator like he was more human that predator. he's a blood thirsty beast. KILL 'EM ALL

Actually IMO the Predator from the first one was a much more "respectable" hunter. He would only attack those who posed a threat to him. The one from Predator 2 was a much more blood thirsty one. If ya read the books, you'll realize the Yautja race (predator) is a hunter, not a brainless monster like the Aliens lol... *takes dork hat off* Anyways, thats just my opinion after reading a few of the books and stuff, but ya, the first predator was much more of a fair fighter than the 2nd. (hence him taking his laser cannon off to fight arnold hand to hand in the end)

HyPer50
12-17-2007, 05:48 PM
wtf man are you kidding me? it was rated pg-13 for f*cks sake. not to mention the impossibility of a human chick "joining forces" with a predator. That b*tch woulda been killed on the spot. i guess the movie was ok for "blockbuster" appeal, but if you're a real alien or predator fan like myself, it was a disgrace.

If you're bored. Read the books. A human chick really does join forces with them.

§treet_§peed
12-17-2007, 05:53 PM
I pray they did a better job cause the first really did blo balls

BKgen®
12-17-2007, 06:03 PM
If you're bored. Read the books. A human chick really does join forces with them.

yeah.. i read Predator: cold war back in middle school and got in trouble for doing a book report on it. :lmfao: (for giving the gory details)

i just dislike the idea of a badass like Predator taking sides with anyone but his own race.

ChnkyLao
12-17-2007, 06:20 PM
^^ i agree

well we all know what happened to that mother****er, he was the reason why there is a hybrid and from what i'm guessing why the predator ship lost control and fell on earth