PDA

View Full Version : Santa Run stories lol

Pages : [1] 2

UpSideDownDesi
12-16-2007, 05:50 PM
My story of the would have to be when cops pulled the Yellow WRX, Retro, Matt, and the bike over....we drove by really slow thinking we'll get away unnoticed (lol just look at my WRX). As soon as we pass them...i see a cop shooting outta his car...talking into his radio on the shoulder. Me and Mehul (BananaCrewFTW) immediately pull into Walmart... park our cars and walk in (trying to blend in). 15 Mins later a cop car comes parks next to my car, after another 5mins another comes parks behind my car. At that point we had Walmart Customers telling on us, Walmart security looking for us, and 2 cops outside looking for us. Finally they got a ID on us and told us to go back to our cars then go park with rest of the 20 cars pulled over on the road..not side....dead center blocked on the road. All in on one hell of a day....good to see no one got arrested or got in a accident. :bump:

CHADbee
12-16-2007, 05:59 PM
at the road block...my phone rings so i answer it and i tell the person "i cant really talk im at a road block" they say "theres a road block up there?" so i say "yeah" as im talking a cop walks past my window and hears my short conversation and says "get off the phone NOW and give me ur license and im taking u in for obstruction of justice" so i give him my license and remember that ericP who was riding with me has been taping half the ride with alot of evidence of illegal activity so we have to get the video camera out and deleate a bunch of sh1t with cops all around us. kinda sucks...cause i just knew the cop was gonna search us and watch the tape...but they didnt...sorry no vids from my car for u guys lol after running my license and everything coming ok he just told me we were doing a good thing for the kids but try to keep our speed down lol

The Yousef
12-16-2007, 06:01 PM
he just told me we were doing a good thing for the kids but try to keep our speed down lol

because it's all about the kids chad... :lmfao:

UpSideDownDesi
12-16-2007, 06:02 PM
at the road block...my phone rings so i answer it and i tell the person "i cant really talk im at a road block" they say "theres a road block up there?" so i say "yeah" as im talking a cop walks past my window and hears my short conversation and says "get off the phone NOW and give me ur license and im taking u in for obstruction of justice" so i give him my license and remember that ericP who was riding with me has been taping half the ride with alot of evidence of illegal activity so we have to get the video camera out and deleate a bunch of sh1t with cops all around us. kinda sucks...cause i just knew the cop was gonna search us and watch the tape...but they didnt...sorry no vids from my car for u guys lol after running my license and everything coming ok he just told me we were doing a good thing for the kids but try to keep our speed down lol
i had to take the battery outta my cam and hide it in my in my dash (behind CDplayer and other ****) lol. I am gonna try to get the videos up soon.

CHADbee
12-16-2007, 06:03 PM
because it's all about the kids chad... :lmfao:
hey look...i brought 2 toys even though i didnt have to cause we were a sponsor...and all thoose doughnuts were paid for by me(ok not me but my boss but i brought the money lol)

Leadfoot_mf
12-16-2007, 06:04 PM
My story of the would have to be when cops pulled the Yellow WRX, Retro, Matt, and the bike over....we drove by really slow thinking we'll get away unnoticed (lol just look at my WRX). As soon as we pass them...i see a cop shooting outta his car...talking into his radio on the shoulder. Me and Mehul (BananaCrewFTW) immediately pull into Walmart... park our cars and walk in (trying to blend in). 15 Mins later a cop car comes parks next to my car, after another 5mins another comes parks behind my car. At that point we had Walmart Customers telling on us, Walmart security looking for us, and 2 cops outside looking for us. Finally they got a ID on us and told us to go back to our cars then go park with rest of the 20 cars pulled over on the road..not side....dead center blocked on the road. All in on one hell of a day....good to see no one got arrested or got in a accident. :bump:lol i went by just after the bust but before the roadblock FTW.... will post video in a few.

The Yousef
12-16-2007, 06:06 PM
lol i went by just after the bust but before the roadblock FTW.... will post video in a few.

fuk u and your impeccable timing... :2up:

Dracc
**** was funny.. sunny makes no mention of me or banana's cousin getting put in the bacc with the dog lol

B18c1Turboed
I guess next year there will be another route!!!

Who won? and what was the prize?

_Christian_
12-16-2007, 06:08 PM
cant wait to see pics and vids. i really wish i could have gone.

UpSideDownDesi
12-16-2007, 06:09 PM
lol i went by just after the bust but before the roadblock FTW.... will post video in a few.
lol where'd you go...you were one of the last cars in our group with the orange vett, we didn't see you after i-20 intersection?

Dracc
12-16-2007, 06:10 PM
i saw the orange vet

UpSideDownDesi
12-16-2007, 06:12 PM
**** was funny.. sunny makes no mention of me or banana's cousin getting put in the bacc with the dog lol
the cop never put you in his car...only Mehul's cuz. To get all of us out cop put mehul's cousin in the squad car.

Dracc
12-16-2007, 06:13 PM
the cop never put you in his car...only Mehul's cuz. To get all of us out cop put mehul's cousin in the squad car.

i said you never mention me........ or mehuls cousin geting put in the cop car stupid.... :doh:

wanksta
12-16-2007, 06:14 PM
nobody really "won" but somehow turbodave back first and won the "all u and ten of your friends can eat at hooters"

Leadfoot_mf
12-16-2007, 06:15 PM
lol where'd you go...you were one of the last cars in our group with the orange vett, we didn't see you after i-20 intersection?
way way way ahead of you. just behind retro and that lot. lol

UpSideDownDesi
12-16-2007, 06:15 PM
i said you never mention me........ or mehuls cousin geting put in the cop car stupid.... :doh:
lol everyone knows you were ridding with me...no need to mention lol.

P.S gotta say that some really nice roads back there.

UpSideDownDesi
12-16-2007, 06:17 PM
way way way ahead of you. just behind retro and that lot. lol
damn i don't even remember you passing us...damn did u take a short cut? I guess u just went by us unnoticed just like you smoothly went by the cops.

B18c1Turboed
12-16-2007, 06:17 PM
So what was the point? who made it there and back faster?

UpSideDownDesi
12-16-2007, 06:24 PM
So what was the point? who made it there and back faster?
Main point was Toys for Tots and have some fun with it too. They weren't timing the event. Looking forward to next year's run.

Leadfoot_mf
12-16-2007, 06:38 PM
damn i don't even remember you passing us...damn did u take a short cut? I guess u just went by us unnoticed just like you smoothly went by the cops.well if you were behind the orange vette then you were way behind us.

Init2winit
12-16-2007, 06:40 PM
Damn ricers.

UpSideDownDesi
12-16-2007, 06:42 PM
well if you were behind the orange vette then you were way behind us.
we were infront of the orange vett...

ueyedgr8tness
12-16-2007, 06:43 PM
Sounds like u guy's had fun i might need to get in this next time.

Elbow
12-16-2007, 06:43 PM
Were there any exotics?

Dracc
12-16-2007, 06:46 PM
whole thing was funny.. me and sunny were like this thing is gay.. something is wrong.. we are almost done with the run and nobody got pulled.. over.. come over the hell.. oh sh*t.. cops cops cops

CHADbee
12-16-2007, 06:48 PM
I would have to say either me successfully catching and passing almost every car or the road block. i passed the EMS vehicle doing 1**mph and i heard him hit the horn and flip the lights. i didnt really think to much about it until i came down the hill towards walmart doing 9*mph when 3+ cops are in the road with the red vette. nothing to do then but stop. luckly for all of us we got away with a warning. Going into the walmart was really funny to hear. u guys almost got away.

I was really surprised that i caught and passed most everyone. when i got back to arbor after the road block, everyone keep saying "were u the guy in the civic, because u went past me and then u were gone". It was fun running up front with the red vette, yellow WRX and the bike.

i heard of a lot of people with video. saw some of my passes. lol. hope to see some good videos and pics from the road block.

I want to say thanks to everyone from arbor, all the sponsors and the gwinnett crew for the help and fun. glad to see no wreck or major tickets.

I also want to say sorry to the vette for the ticket. that was my fault. they thought it was u that did it but it was me, i didnt even slow down. hope the ticket is cheap.
the red vette is retro lol i dont think anybody stopped for that sign...hell i didnt even know there was a stop sign there i thought it was just a yield and ride type of thing.

UpSideDownDesi
12-16-2007, 06:54 PM
Walter (Dracc)..i am not giving you video cam next time...80% dash board...20% cars :rant:

Leadfoot_mf
12-16-2007, 06:54 PM
I would have to say either me successfully catching and passing almost every car or the road block. i passed the EMS vehicle doing 1**mph and i heard him hit the horn and flip the lights. i didnt really think to much about it until i came down the hill towards walmart doing 9*mph when 3+ cops are in the road with the red vette. nothing to do then but stop. luckly for all of us we got away with a warning. Going into the walmart was really funny to hear. u guys almost got away.

I was really surprised that i caught and passed most everyone. when i got back to arbor after the road block, everyone keep saying "were u the guy in the civic, because u went past me and then u were gone". It was fun running up front with the red vette, yellow WRX and the bike.

i heard of a lot of people with video. saw some of my passes. lol. hope to see some good videos and pics from the road block.

I want to say thanks to everyone from arbor, all the sponsors and the gwinnett crew for the help and fun. glad to see no wreck or major tickets.

I also want to say sorry to the vette for the ticket. that was my fault. they thought it was u that did it but it was me, i didnt even slow down. hope the ticket is cheap.
you didnt almost pass everyone. your not fast just stupid. you made countless illegal and dangerous passes. your lucky you didnt kill anyone. and the public is lucky you have a slow car. next time stay home if you are going to act like an idiot. oh and real clever passing an ambulance that has to go down as dumbest move of the year. it is also the reason for the road block and everyone else getting stopped. :goodjob:

The Yousef
12-16-2007, 06:55 PM
Walter (Dracc)..i am not giving you video cam next time...80% dash board...20% cars :rant:

don't hate....he was admiring your dashboard...gosh.

JITB
12-16-2007, 06:58 PM
^knew that was coming

Dracc
12-16-2007, 07:00 PM

how da hell can i hold a 80 year old cam when all i do is bounce around the damn car...

Leadfoot_mf
12-16-2007, 07:12 PM
leadfoot, i wasnt the first person to pass him. as i remember i was the fourth person at the road block. and what were u driving?

BTW, 90% of my passes were NOT on double yellow.
care to wager on that? i have 2 cameras in my car 1 out the front 1 out the back? so how much u want to bet that at least 50% were wreckless?

EvasiveEF9
12-16-2007, 07:16 PM
you didnt almost pass everyone. your not fast just stupid. you made countless illegal and dangerous passes. your lucky you didnt kill anyone. and the public is lucky you have a slow car. next time stay home if you are going to act like an idiot. oh and real clever passing an ambulance that has to go down as dumbest move of the year. it is also the reason for the road block and everyone else getting stopped. :goodjob:
S**t...I knew I shouldn't have repped you in the other thread, just yet...

ahmonrah
12-16-2007, 07:17 PM
UH OH......
FLAME ON!!!
http://z.about.com/d/comicbooks/1/7/I/I/FF2-350.jpg

Whiteboy™
12-16-2007, 07:17 PM
My car broke. 8 miles before we got to the event :goodjob:

Leadfoot_mf
12-16-2007, 07:18 PM
and u were not driving like a dumb ass? as i remember when i caught u, u passed cars on double yellow. and u only have a few minutes of my car. i didnt see ur vette after a couple of turns.
there is a difference between fast and stupid. i have been driving longer than you have been alive. so drop the you were doing it also. also if i was so guilty of being a dumb ass how come they didn't stop me?

CHADbee
12-16-2007, 07:19 PM
My car broke. 8 miles before we got to the event :goodjob:
lol i thought that was ur camo civic sitting on the otherside of 20

matthewAPM
12-16-2007, 07:19 PM
i liked hearing u on the radio..."whiteboy is down". u were so calm. lol

Dracc
12-16-2007, 07:21 PM
there is a difference between fast and stupid. i have been driving longer than you have been alive. so drop the you were doing it also. also if i was so guilty of being a dumb ass how come they didn't stop me?

cause you look like an off duty cop :thinking: :lmfao: J/k

ahmonrah
don't hate....he was admiring your dashboard...gosh. lmfao!

EvasiveEF9
&& I believe Leadfoot has been to a school...?

I've seen the man take the mountains...I can vouch that HE knows what he's doing.

I represent the hatches, and all...but I gotta side with the vette on this one...

The Yousef
12-16-2007, 07:24 PM
yeah...timmy can drive...even though he is fatty white man....

JITB
12-16-2007, 07:26 PM
oh snap race off civic vs. vette

where: road atlanta
when: 12/22/07

EvasiveEF9
[b]and if u think ur such a bad ass driver come to road atlanta and run me in a road race or track day.[b] i just dont want to hear it when u put ur vette into a wall b.c u suck at driving.
:no: Oh...no...no, you do NOT want this with Leadfoot... :no:

((vouch))

Not to be a nutswinger...but to vouch that I know my way through the mountains, and even I lost site of him...he knows how to spin a wheel AND tap the weight transfer...even with the sick power it's got on the backwheels...

CHADbee
come to road atlanta and run me in a road race or track day. i just dont want to hear it when u put ur vette into a wall b.c u suck at driving.
i got as much $ as u want to put up on leadfoot that he will walk u and his vette will not touch a wall. i see how ur car is set up and what it is set up to do but tim has been running mnts and road courses for a LONG time....good luck with that...ull need it.

Dracc
12-16-2007, 07:27 PM
Matt.. aint gonna lie.. tim is the man bruh.. even though you have your road race license time know's his stuff

The Yousef
OMG E-RACE!!!!

:burnout:

ONE YOUR MARK!

GET SET!

TYPE!

wantboost
ROFL good stuff in this thread .....

Elbow
12-16-2007, 07:28 PM
I'll run any of yall in the mountains I was there today doin it in da snow y0

EvasiveEF9
12-16-2007, 07:28 PM
OMG E-RACE!!!!

ONE YOUR MARK!

GET SET!

TYPE!
...where's the VTEC button!?!?!?

CHADbee
12-16-2007, 07:29 PM
OMG E-RACE!!!!

ONE YOUR MARK!

GET SET!

TYPE!
i win

Dracc
I'll never in my life do another mountain run.. ever

EvasiveEF9
Exactly why I retired for the season...

Not familiar enough with it up there to be toyin' around...

How come I haven't run with you up there?

Leadfoot_mf
12-16-2007, 07:30 PM
because u were not in front?? everyone in front got busted. some got away and some didnt. it wasnt about how fast u were driving, it was about how lucky u got. i wasnt and u were. congrats on that one. and if u think ur such a bad ass driver come to road atlanta and run me in a road race or track day. i just dont want to hear it when u put ur vette into a wall b.c u suck at driving.
alright look here you cocky little son of a ***** i just watched the video 3 illegal passes you (one on a blind hill) me none i will post the video tonight i am working on it now. any day you think you punk ass can out drive me at road atlanta ****ing bring it. how many times you run the old track? thats right you were 7 then shut the **** up kid.
i use to race shifter karts for 3 years and won 2 champion ships for big south in 2000. so i think i can out drive you ****ty little honda.

wantboost
12-16-2007, 07:31 PM
and here comes the bench racing....

The Yousef
12-16-2007, 07:32 PM
ok? i want to see the money. come to RA for the first event of the season and race. i dont care what car he is bring. if he beats me he can have what ever car im driving.

did you just put your pink slip on the table?

wowzers...

~gets flashback from fast and the furious~

Dracc
12-16-2007, 07:34 PM
Matt I'm trying to tell you bruh.. tim is not wat you want.. i dont turn down a race for nothing.. but this one.. i would

Dracc
12-16-2007, 07:35 PM
Whiteboy™, Leadfoot_mf, sc sleeper, antiv6, wantboost, Gutling, Reaper, Deaf Pimp, Wurm, matthewAPM+, Dirty Mech., JITB, NevrNufTorq, civic95

even bitches

CHADbee
12-16-2007, 07:36 PM
alright look here you cocky little son of a ***** i just watched the video 3 illegal passes you (one on a blind hill) me none i will post the video tonight i am working on it now. any day you think you punk ass can out drive me at road atlanta ****ing bring it. how many times you run the old track? thats right you were 7 then shut the **** up kid.
i use to race shifter karts for 3 years and won 2 champion ships for big south in 2000. so i think i can out drive you ****ty little honda.
:boobies:

EvasiveEF9
12-16-2007, 07:36 PM
HEY HEY HEY! I DRIVE ONE OF THOSE CARS!

...can I have his car that you win?

Wurm
12-16-2007, 07:37 PM
hahah betting your friends slip lmao

wantboost
12-16-2007, 07:37 PM
ok. u got video of me doing some illegal passes. thats great. im not the only one that did it. many MANY people did.

and i wont be there in the civic. that is an autocross car. i will be there in either a DSR or formula mazda. i will talk to a friend on letting me use his ITS BMW. what can u run at RA time wise?
hey, calm down for a second..... think about what you are saying, then type...
(i just hate to watch you dig a hole regardless of the outcome)
edit: considering this is all talk over the net

Deaf Pimp
12-16-2007, 07:38 PM
ok. u got video of me doing some illegal passes. thats great. im not the only one that did it. many MANY people did.

and i wont be there in the civic. that is an autocross car. i will be there in either a DSR or formula mazda. i will talk to a friend on letting me use his ITS BMW. what can u run at RA time wise?

No offense... but when you say you are going to borrow someone else's car, that's a little retarded. That means Tim could just go out and borrow an F1 car. What kind of point are you trying to prove? :thinking:

EvasiveEF9
12-16-2007, 07:38 PM

Wait wait wait...did you just wager your friend's BMW?

...holy ****...

And dude, something to think about. I don't nkow all the details, but if you have a road-race license, or whatever competition license you have...if ANYONE turns in stuff on your "driving stupid" whether you consider it stupid or not...that can and WILL terminate or suspend that license...

Be careful what you do, and who you do it to...

Leadfoot_mf
12-16-2007, 07:39 PM

lol i am only calling u out because i hate people that brag. read all my posts its the only time i ever e battle. well no **** you will win in a goddamn formula mazda. thats like my vette vs your honda. props to you if really race based on talent and not daddys money. i dont know what the vette will do but my street miata i ran in 1.50 flat not fast by any means but faster than alot of people. at tgp before they changed it i was running 107-109's in the vette running clockwise.

ahmonrah
12-16-2007, 07:40 PM
ok? i want to see the money. come to RA for the first event of the season and race. i dont care what car he is bring. if he beats me he can have what ever car im driving. guess IA.COM will have a civic for target practice at the first IA RANGE DAY....
http://blog.newstandardnews.net/iraqdispatches/falluja-shot-up-car.jpg

ahmonrah
12-16-2007, 07:43 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 18 (18 members and 0 guests)
ahmonrah, changaroo, NevrNufTorq, Deaf Pimp, Echonova, wantboost, matthewAPM, JITB, 90_ZC_HATCH, gijeff1805, Dracc, Whiteboy™, Dirty Mech., 2.3 Evo 8, Johnny Chimpo, Gutling, civic95

Papa_Smurf
" Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 20 (20 members and 0 guests) 90_ZC_HATCH (member.php?u=16672), EvasiveEF9 (member.php?u=4125), gijeff1805 (member.php?u=4225), Deaf Pimp (member.php?u=3209), wantboost (member.php?u=5796), Wurm (member.php?u=5012), ahmonrah (member.php?u=2203), Dracc (member.php?u=14441), Echonova (member.php?u=8726), Whiteboy™ (member.php?u=8590), matthewAPM (member.php?u=20017), Dirty Mech. (member.php?u=12282), 2.3 Evo 8 (member.php?u=5902), Leadfoot_mf (member.php?u=4996), Johnny Chimpo (member.php?u=7527), Gutling (member.php?u=2646), JITB (member.php?u=1986), NevrNufTorq (member.php?u=2885), civic95 (member.php?u=899)"

madness in this thread!

The Yousef
i dont know what the vette will do but my street miata i ran in 1.50 flat not fast by any means but faster than alot of people. at tgp before they changed it i was running 107-109's in the vette running clockwise.

i have no idea what you just said...i think you just insulted my mother....now you must die.

Dracc
Chang... da hell is my pictures

Papa_Smurf
12-16-2007, 07:44 PM
lol dammnit!!!!!!!

The Yousef
12-16-2007, 07:45 PM

in my pants...

changaroo
12-16-2007, 07:45 PM

your modeling pictures? you havent signed a release yet.

ahmonrah
12-16-2007, 07:46 PM
i have no idea what you just said...i think you just insulted my mother....now you must die.BWAHAHAHAH!!!!
http://www.jan.vandercrabben.name/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/killer%20bunny.jpg

EvasiveEF9
i have no idea what you just said...i think you just insulted my mother....now you must die.
He's explaining how fast (timewise) he ran the Road Atlanta going which direction (clockwise or counterclockwise) in what vehicle, and in what particular event.

Your mother is safe at home with me.

Dracc
your modeling pictures? you havent signed a release yet.

sings release... :D:lmfao:

The Yousef
12-16-2007, 07:47 PM
He's explaining how fast (timewise) he ran the Road Atlanta going which direction (clockwise or counterclockwise) in what vehicle, and in what particular event.

Your mother is safe at home with me.

ahhh....

thank you...

btw:

tell her to make me some curry if you don't mind...kthxbye

95alty
12-16-2007, 07:48 PM
Dam yall must have had crazy fun... i got in trouble with my dam SSgt for not going... i havent been to toys for tots in a year and was supposed to do it... oh well

EmminoDaGreat
12-16-2007, 07:49 PM
Ill admit i did legal passes, and 120+kph trying to keep up with turbodave and that damn charger lol, but i damn sure tried to do it at least dangerous as possible and i dont think i would ever pass an ambulance.... I had fun... and it was nice to meet some more new faces out there.

NevrNufTorq
12-16-2007, 07:49 PM
where's the darn popcorn smiley???!?!?!?!?!?! :thinking: this is getn good? :D

EvasiveEF9
12-16-2007, 07:50 PM
ahhh....

thank you...

btw:

tell her to make me some curry if you don't mind...kthxbye
Erm...grow it?

Dam yall must have had crazy fun... i got in trouble with my dam SSgt for not going... i havent been to toys for tots in a year and was supposed to do it... oh well
What branch?

The Yousef
12-16-2007, 07:51 PM
Erm...grow it?

:no:

my God you're white...

EvasiveEF9
12-16-2007, 07:52 PM
:no:

my God you're white...
OH SNAP!

Man, I just turned NEON white...

My bad.

I'm thinking curry powder...

DirtyMechanic
12-16-2007, 08:04 PM
lol i am only calling u out because i hate people that brag. read all my posts its the only time i ever e battle. well no **** you will win in a goddamn formula mazda. thats like my vette vs your honda. props to you if really race based on talent and not daddys money. i dont know what the vette will do but my street miata i ran in 1.50 flat not fast by any means but faster than alot of people. at tgp before they changed it i was running 107-109's in the vette running clockwise.

Little baby Hogan comes to mind... continue bashing the child.

ahmonrah
12-16-2007, 08:04 PM
The Yousef][/b]

Your mother is safe at home with me....http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/2436111/2/istockphoto_2436111_eldely_woman_and_young_man.jpg
oh...that seems safe yousef....:thinking:...that's not good either!!!
be afraid!!

koffebean00
12-16-2007, 08:05 PM
I had fun. I passed a lot of people......:D

CHADbee
12-16-2007, 08:06 PM
really? u? naaaah....i dont believe it

matthewAPM
12-16-2007, 08:07 PM

were u in the mustang tht got pulled over? if so, i thought he was going to let u go. lol

EvasiveEF9
12-16-2007, 08:08 PM
well the track is only run one way, clockwise. and in the vette. that is a really fast time for a miata at RA on street tires. in my miata on street tires i could only get into the high 1:48's. in a spec miata i can run into the 1:45's pretty consistently. i know he can drive. i followed big south. and if its the same person i remember he is fast. i just want to run him at RA and see what he got.

BTW, what u drive?
...if you know he's good and just wanna "see what he's got" then why would you wager a car...? As for RA...I haven't run it, yet...wish I knew my time...

...did you SERIOUSLY ask what car I drive? Look at my sig and avatar and tell me it doesn't look familiar...

DirtyMechanic
12-16-2007, 08:08 PM
I had fun. I passed a lot of people......:D hey i was going at my own speed.... i never got pulled over or road blocked so i think i did pretty damn good.

EvasiveEF9
12-16-2007, 08:09 PM
oh...that seems safe yousef....:thinking:...that's not good either!!!
be afraid!!
Hey, now...his mom's ONLY 18...with 40yrs experience...

CHADbee
12-16-2007, 08:11 PM
hey i was going at my own speed.... i never got pulled over or road blocked so i think i did pretty damn good.
u have the silver G i was following the whole time?

The Yousef
12-16-2007, 08:12 PM
Hey, now...his mom's ONLY 18...with 40yrs experience...

...wow

DirtyMechanic
12-16-2007, 08:13 PM
u have the silver G i was following the whole time?

no well.... no you were for a little bit then pasted me for the darker G that was Chad also... mine was the loud G coupe....

EvasiveEF9
12-16-2007, 08:14 PM
...wow
:dunno:

Who knew that much experience would have that much spunk? :idb:

CHADbee
12-16-2007, 08:18 PM
no well.... no you were for a little bit then pasted me for the darker G that was Chad also... mine was the loud G coupe....
oh ok.....chads with VQs ftw! lol

UpSideDownDesi
12-16-2007, 08:20 PM
dracc you video skills are gonna make my long nite.....editing after every 5 secs lol. Cut the drama...all in all great run. No one got hurt so that says something by itself. None of us were being safe...period. Now lets see some pix and vids. Plz just make one thread in video and pix section for all the pix and vids.

EmminoDaGreat
:screwy: ....

koffebean00
really? u? naaaah....i dont believe it

LoL :D

DirtyMechanic
12-16-2007, 08:21 PM
oh ok.....chads with VQs ftw! lol

"All you need is a little boost pressure." Rev. Kenny Prater my mentor

matthewAPM
12-16-2007, 08:23 PM
I MADE A SECTION IN PICS FOR THE SANTA RUN PHOTOS. POST THERE!

Leadfoot_mf
12-16-2007, 08:24 PM
cool :goodjob:

CHADbee
12-16-2007, 08:24 PM
LoL :D
check ur reps ricer

"All you need is a little boost pressure." Rev. Kenny Prater my mentor
i was offered a turbo kit VERY VERY cheap by the company that sponsored my SRT4 but right now with rent and bills and such i just cant swing it but...

:ninja: :nx: :ninja:

CHADbee
12-16-2007, 08:25 PM
if im not mistaken that thread was deleated because people are editing their photos and im sure theyll make their own threads :goodjob:

koffebean00
12-16-2007, 08:26 PM
were u in the mustang tht got pulled over? if so, i thought he was going to let u go. lol

Yea, That was me.

I thought so too since I pulled up all nice and slow down that road, plus the fact that I was by myself. I was like "Aww sheet! We got this! They must of caught those guys doing something." Then I roll up and the cop says "PULLOVER!". Then I say, "damn we're getting owned too!"

EvasiveEF9
12-16-2007, 08:27 PM
so...where ARE all the pictures gonna be?

The Yousef
12-16-2007, 08:27 PM
Yea, That was me.

I thought so too since I pulled up all nice and slow down that road, plus the fact that I was by myself. I was like "Aww sheet! We got this! They must of caught those guys doing something." Then I roll up and the cop says "PULLOVER!". Then I say, "damn we're getting owned too!"

dude we all got pw3nd....lol

Leadfoot_mf
12-16-2007, 08:28 PM
lol

DirtyMechanic
12-16-2007, 08:29 PM
i was offered a turbo kit VERY VERY cheap by the company that sponsored my SRT4 but right now with rent and bills and such i just cant swing it but...

:ninja: :nx: :ninja:

the VQ can be a very sensitive thing when pressure is applied. I know what works and what doesn't with the stock block or built. when the time comes just let me know we can talk....

Leadfoot_mf
12-16-2007, 08:29 PM
i am trying to load the video of said pw3nage....

Leadfoot_mf
12-16-2007, 08:30 PM
the VQ can be a very sensitive thing when pressure is applied. I know what works and what doesn't with the stock block or built. when the time comes just let me know we can talk....
yep the blocks are made out of plastic and not that good **** that never decomposes but the cheap ****.

EvasiveEF9
12-16-2007, 08:31 PM
Not EVERYONE. I walked away. :)

Although...I don't know how much gas I have, now...seeing as I lost all my corner lights, and gauges...

matthewAPM
Yea, That was me.

haha. i saw u coming and another one passed right before u so i was like oo he got this....or maybe not. yeah i was scared out the ass. i new that they didnt hit us with radar so i new someone called it in. did he make u get out of the car with everyone else?

CHADbee
hell yeah...i have done lots of research(like i do with any car i have every owned) but im still somewhat a n00b to the VQ motor but im getting there :D

koffebean00
12-16-2007, 08:32 PM
check ur reps ricer

Ur so lame!!! :D

matthewAPM
12-16-2007, 08:32 PM
i will make a thread for videos in the video section. it will be called SANTA RUN VIDEOS. put it there.

CHADbee
12-16-2007, 08:33 PM
i will make a thread for videos in the video section. it will be called SANTA RUN VIDEOS. put it there.
tha one will be deleated too...why? cause everybody will edit their own videos together...add music and such then make a thread for their video.

DirtyMechanic
12-16-2007, 08:35 PM
yep the blocks are made out of plastic and not that good **** that never decomposes but the cheap ****. :eek: Hey hey dont be haten they arent made of plastic.... well the rods and piston ... could be.... but a unsleeved block(built bottom) has yet to break at 660whp sooo...... idk you might want to rethink that a little... :( I want a vette

koffebean00
12-16-2007, 08:36 PM
haha. i saw u coming and another one passed right before u so i was like oo he got this....or maybe not. yeah i was scared out the ass. i new that they did hit us with radar so i new someone called it in. and it was the EMS. i NEW i shouldnt have passed him, or took a right onto 20. to late now.

did he make u get out of the car with everyone else?

Yea, I was standing right in front of the cop's face. I was wearing the black Skunk2 hoodie. Reppin em in the Cobra! LoL

DirtyMechanic
12-16-2007, 08:37 PM
hell yeah...i have done lots of research(like i do with any car i have every owned) but im still somewhat a n00b to the VQ motor but im getting there :D lol research lol your going to spend the rest of your life looking **** up for the VQ. speed cost money.... How fast you want to go.... is about the first question.... 400-500-600whp?

Leadfoot_mf
12-16-2007, 08:39 PM
:eek: Hey hey dont be haten they arent made of plastic.... well the rods and piston ... could be.... but a unsleeved block(built bottom) has yet to break at 660whp sooo...... idk you might want to rethink that a little... :( I want a vette
awe i kid i kid.

my friend owns z car garage in cali i know all about all the z's from the L motors to the VQ's

matthewAPM
12-16-2007, 08:39 PM
Yea, I was standing right in front of the cop's face. I was wearing the black Skunk2 hoodie. Reppin em in the Cobra! LoL

lol. i was right beside the cops when they were talking about what they wanted to do to us. i think the road block made it exciting/scarry.

Leadfoot_mf
12-16-2007, 08:41 PM
lol. i was right beside the cops car so i heard everything they were saying. when i heard him say we r going to take them out of the cars and chew there asses out i was so happy. lol. i think the road block made it exciting.
lol really to say the least lol

DirtyMechanic
12-16-2007, 08:43 PM
awe i kid i kid.

my friend owns z car garage in cali i know all about all the z's from the L motors to the VQ's i kid too i know you were.... i love the old 240z..... i would really love that old 240z with that s/c LS1 in it. leaving black marks from 50mph through 4th gear and 5th gear. you might have seen it in a video somewheres...

EvasiveEF9
12-16-2007, 08:45 PM
damn...I wish I'd been in the road block, now...

CHADbee
12-16-2007, 08:57 PM
lol research lol your going to spend the rest of your life looking **** up for the VQ. speed cost money.... How fast you want to go.... is about the first question.... 400-500-600whp?
i dont care about 500whp or even 400whp anymore....i think boltons, utec and a 100shot will be ok with me.

Dracc
12-16-2007, 09:00 PM
i dont care about 500whp or even 400whp anymore....i think boltons, vtec and a 100shot will be ok with me.

FTW :D

DirtyMechanic
12-16-2007, 09:01 PM
i dont care about 500whp or even 400whp anymore....i think boltons, utec and a 100shot will be ok with me. honestly **** utec the money you spend on that and a tune is not worth the 10-15whp full bolt ons a 100shot youll be just fine...

matthewAPM
12-16-2007, 09:04 PM
who was on the blue bike that got pulled over? it was really funny when the cop walked over and took the key. he was thinking u were going to run.

CHADbee
12-16-2007, 09:07 PM
honestly **** utec the money you spend on that and a tune is not worth the 10-15whp full bolt ons a 100shot youll be just fine...
i thought when u got over a 75 shot u needed utec and also i want my car to run good n/a and with the shot so i couldnt really do technosquare or anything cause i would need 2 differant maps....1 for n/a and 1 for the spray. from what ive seen people are seeing 20+WHP on a tune n/a. and i dont want to have a flashed ecu for just the spray and it run ****ty n/a or have it flashed for n/a then run lean when i spray the car...again im a n00b at this so....

The Yousef
12-16-2007, 09:08 PM
i thought when u got over a 75 shot u needed utec and also i want my car to run good n/a and with the shot so i couldnt really do technosquare or anything cause i would need 2 differant maps....1 for n/a and 1 for the spray. from what ive seen people are seeing 20+WHP on a tune n/a. and i dont want to have a flashed ecu for just the spray and it run ****ty n/a or have it flashed for n/a then run lean when i spray the car...again im a n00b at this so....

OMFG...TAKE THIS VQ SH8T TO PM'S!!!!!

DirtyMechanic
12-16-2007, 09:10 PM
OMFG...TAKE THIS VQ SH8T TO PM'S!!!!!hey look VQ envy lol

The Yousef
12-16-2007, 09:11 PM
hey look VQ envy lol
hey if you want to make :gay: vq nismo wuv take it PM's!....

fags.

:idb:

DirtyMechanic
12-16-2007, 09:13 PM
hey if you want to make :gay: vq nismo wuv take it PM's!....

fags.

:idb:

dont get mad that you didnt go to jail and get your daily butt sex from the redneck country folk....

CHADbee
12-16-2007, 09:16 PM
OMFG...TAKE THIS VQ SH8T TO PM'S!!!!!
i bet if we were talking about vattack sillinoids u would :jerkit: all over ur keyboard....ricer. :D :D :D

thank u again for not killing me today and letting me live...i expected to be run off the road or when i started my car it blow the f*ck up

EmminoDaGreat
12-16-2007, 09:19 PM
dont hate vattack...

DirtyMechanic
12-16-2007, 09:23 PM
i bet if we were talking about vattack sillinoids u would :jerkit: all over ur keyboard....ricer. :D :D :D

thank u again for not killing me today and letting me live...i expected to be run off the road or when i started my car it blow the f*ck up this is true he is a vtak nut hugger.... watch it he still might have slipped a bomb under you car seat....

3.5altman
12-16-2007, 09:27 PM

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

The Yousef
12-16-2007, 09:28 PM

thank u again for not killing me today and letting me live...i expected to be run off the road or when i started my car it blow the f*ck up

that's it!

i'm pulling out your valve stems next time i see you!

DirtyMechanic
12-16-2007, 09:35 PM
that's it!

i'm pulling out your valve stems next time i see you!
do you even know how to do that.....

The Yousef
12-16-2007, 09:38 PM
do you even know how to do that.....

you do remember where i used to work right?

DirtyMechanic
12-16-2007, 09:41 PM
you do remember where i used to work right?umm:thinking: no....

On_Her_Face
12-16-2007, 10:13 PM
missed the event, sounded like fun.

jayjaySTI
12-16-2007, 11:06 PM
i had to take the battery outta my cam and hide it in my in my dash (behind CDplayer and other ****) lol. I am gonna try to get the videos up soon.

'hurry up with the vids

Spektrewing386
12-17-2007, 03:48 AM
so if most of you went by the cops all slow and nice and legal... then what was their reason to pull you over?

Leadfoot_mf
12-17-2007, 07:11 AM
so if most of you went by the cops all slow and nice and legal... then what was their reason to pull you over?
citizens calling in cars and crimes. if they had a report of you or a car like you, you got a lecture.

EvasiveEF9
12-17-2007, 08:23 AM

citizens calling in cars and crimes. if they had a report of you or a car like you, you got a lecture.
"OMG, yes I have an emergency! I was pulling out of Church after a wonderful lecture and chewing out by our southern baptist minister...and all these cars went speeding by at blistering speeds. All of them except some primered hatchback lookin'...thing. Get them, quick!"

Leadfoot_mf
12-17-2007, 08:38 AM
"OMG, yes I have an emergency! I was pulling out of Church after a wonderful lecture and chewing out by our southern baptist minister...and all these cars went speeding by at blistering speeds. All of them except some primered hatchback lookin'...thing. Get them, quick!"
how long did it take you to make the entire loop at your pace? i bet the roadblock was long history by the time you rolled by.

EvasiveEF9
12-17-2007, 08:57 AM
how long did it take you to make the entire loop at your pace? i bet the roadblock was long history by the time you rolled by.
**sigh**

I realized we had fallen far behind at our pace. We picked up for a little bit. I got the call as the road block was in progress and the first few cars had been pulled. My buddy was in the white STi. About that time we were approaching the on-ramp to I20. We jumped on 20 and did a steady...about 70mph pace. Construction had 20 ALL jacked up. I'm assuming that's why that part of 20 wasn't on the route, LoL.

But yeah, our crew of three pulled in as probably car #20-23 to finish.

I'd say yes to cheating but...it wasn't a race anyways. :goodjob: And if it was...civic's don't beat Corvettes, WRx's, and stupid orange-car drivers.

Leadfoot_mf
12-17-2007, 09:49 AM
**sigh**

I realized we had fallen far behind at our pace. We picked up for a little bit. I got the call as the road block was in progress and the first few cars had been pulled. My buddy was in the white STi. About that time we were approaching the on-ramp to I20. We jumped on 20 and did a steady...about 70mph pace. Construction had 20 ALL jacked up. I'm assuming that's why that part of 20 wasn't on the route, LoL.

But yeah, our crew of three pulled in as probably car #20-23 to finish.

I'd say yes to cheating but...it wasn't a race anyways. :goodjob: And if it was...civic's don't beat Corvettes, WRx's, and stupid orange-car drivers.lol what time did you get back i think we beat you but it was close.if i would of gone the right way off 20 i would of saved 5 min. we pulled in right at 1pm on the dot.

OnURleft
12-17-2007, 10:00 AM

1:50 is a pretty descent driving for a spec Miata if your consistant.

Elbow
12-17-2007, 10:12 AM
I run 1:30's

keevo54
12-17-2007, 10:17 AM
I run 1:30's
:no: I really doubt that

Crazy Asian
12-17-2007, 10:24 AM
Where's the vid and pics?

Echonova
12-17-2007, 10:29 AM
I run 5:04. Not that my car is slow, but it's a 240. I have to pull over a fix it about halfway thru.

Crazy Asian
12-17-2007, 10:30 AM
HAHAH your old and to get your car fixed you need goldbond.

Jaimecbr900
12-17-2007, 10:46 AM
I was going to go, but we had to supervise a teenage spend the night party thing at the house. They stayed up til 4 a.m., so I was not in any shape to aggressively drive anything on Sunday except a pillow.

Besides......my co-pilot backed out on me too......I think he was a little leary of the after effects of his birthday bash the night before too......;) Was the party good??? :ninja: ;) We'd made plans to go, but babysitting broke to the front of the line.....:goodjob: I bet yall had fun though. :goodjob:

turbodave
12-17-2007, 10:59 AM
Ill admit i did legal passes, and 120+KPH trying to keep up with turbodave and that damn charger lol, but i damn sure tried to do it at least dangerous as possible and i dont think i would ever pass an ambulance.... I had fun... and it was nice to meet some more new faces out there.
I don't know how fast yall were going but I had fun and never broke any laws speeding ect.

CHADbee
12-17-2007, 11:21 AM
I don't know how fast yall were going but I had fun and never broke any laws speeding ect.
*cough* BULLSH1T *cough*

UpSideDownDesi
12-17-2007, 11:27 AM
red hatch (matt), yellow wrx, Richard (Retro), me, Mehul (Bananacrew) would have been under 1hr if we would havent' gotten pulled over...we did 60 miles in less than 30 mins lol.

i did a quick chop of my vids, but can't post em...work doesn't let me log on to photobucket. I need someone to blurr few things in my vids...who can do it?

Leadfoot_mf
12-17-2007, 11:30 AM
red hatch (matt), yellow wrx, Richard (Retro), me, Mehul (Bananacrew) would have been under 1hr if we would havent' gotten pulled over...we did 60 miles in less than 30 mins lol.
no you didnt

UpSideDownDesi
12-17-2007, 11:34 AM
no you didnt
last we checked we were on tellapoosa (spellin) around 11:45 (give or take some)...then after we turned right after railroad tracks...where it was more busy/traffic...me and Mehul slowed down our pace. We lost sight of you long before tellapoosa.

RandomGuy
12-17-2007, 11:40 AM
funniest part was when the cops pulled sunny over and their like can we have your license, registration, and green card... He gave them a monopoly chance/community card instead and the cop was like wtf man... and then sunny just dipped it was hilarious.... I think he still has your fake ID and photoshop registration though.

EmminoDaGreat
12-17-2007, 11:40 AM
well my speedo is in kph so ur right dave :P

Leadfoot_mf
12-17-2007, 11:42 AM
last we checked we were on tellapoosa (spellin) around 11:45 (give or take some)...then after we turned right after railroad tracks...where it more busy/traffice...me and Mehul slowed down our pace. We lost sight of you long before tellapoosa.
you guys were moving but not an ave of 120+ sorry to bust your bubble. we lost sight of you about 5 miles before 20. you guys were only 5 to 1o min ahead and we got lost in talpossa. cost us about 3min. up till that point the ave was 77mph

UpSideDownDesi
12-17-2007, 11:49 AM
you guys were moving but not an ave of 120+ sorry to bust your bubble. we lost sight of you about 5 miles before 20. you guys were only 5 to 1o min ahead and we got lost in talpossa. cost us about 3min. up till that point the ave was 77mph
yea you were bumper to bumper with us till some point before 20, but after 20 we were really hauling lol...speed edited. Yea maybe i shot a lil over, but our miles did go by pretty quick. My video starts right before we lost sight of you.

P.S this Talpossa was in Mexico.

GGPIS3
12-17-2007, 11:56 AM
yall just dont know lol... we were in the first group that left. actually, we were the very first car that left. the black 335i, the black m5 and the silver m45. we took off and nobody passed us. NOBODY!

there was only one car that came within our sights and that was the black charger r/t.

everyone that got back to the spot before us either cheated intentionally or an accident.

we were never passed... during the last few miles of the journey.. the m5 did pass us and as we exited, an offduty cop decided to grace us with his uncontrollable anger. m5 took off and we got yelled at for a few minutes. the m5 disappeared, the m45 passed us as we're getting drilled by the cop.. and that was it.

we rolled back into the spot and there were like 10-15 cars that were already back. well there was no f'n way they passed us, so they must have taken a shortcut.

i guess we took one short cut as well even though our mileage was dead on...but it wasn't until we were already on 78 so i don't know how much of a shortcut it was.

if everyone had followed the map accurately, i would say the black charger and turbo dave would have taken 1st and 2nd.

i think we finished the course in 70 minutes. i don't know if anyone did it faster... and that includes being stopped by the police. 98 miles in 70 minutes lol.. and that included coming to deads stops so you can imagine how fast we were going inbetweent he stops.. although we kept it reasonably under control, there were a few moments that made my heart skip a beat.

oh and a big **** YOU to yousef... i said hi to you and you ignored me like i was just another hooters girl trying to sit on your lap. so disappointed.

koolaidman
12-17-2007, 12:06 PM
It was AWESOME! Me, TurboDave, EmminoDaGreat, and the charger were ahead of the pack and were running at some pretty high speeds through those small towns lol...we didnt get caught in any road blocks...just saw some cops b4 we got on 20 and at the exit

i got some pics up in the cars pics section

turbodave
12-17-2007, 12:06 PM
yall just dont know lol... we were in the first group that left. actually, we were the very first car that left. the black 335i, the black m5 and the silver m45. we took off and nobody passed us. NOBODY!

there was only one car that came within our sights and that was the black charger r/t.

everyone that got back to the spot before us either cheated intentionally or an accident.

we were never passed... during the last few miles of the journey.. the m5 did pass us and as we exited, an offduty cop decided to grace us with his uncontrollable anger. m5 took off and we got yelled at for a few minutes. the m5 disappeared, the m45 passed us as we're getting drilled by the cop.. and that was it.

we rolled back into the spot and there were like 10-15 cars that were already back. well there was no f'n way they passed us, so they must have taken a shortcut.

i guess we took one short cut as well even though our mileage was dead on...but it wasn't until we were already on 78 so i don't know how much of a shortcut it was.

if everyone had followed the map accurately, i would say the black charger and turbo dave would have taken 1st and 2nd.

i think we finished the course in 70 minutes. i don't know if anyone did it faster... and that includes being stopped by the police. 98 miles in 70 minutes lol.. and that included coming to deads stops so you can imagine how fast we were going inbetweent he stops.. although we kept it reasonably under control, there were a few moments that made my heart skip a beat.

oh and a big **** YOU to yousef... i said hi to you and you ignored me like i was just another hooters girl trying to sit on your lap. so disappointed.

I guess the left yall toke at the gas station (to yall's short cut) is were you were getting you ass passed,by the Charger,supra,accord,350z were all together and saw you turn. We were suppost to stay on the route put some went on a (short cut) different way (thats were all the cop bull**** started). Thanks for the hello cops come **** with us. All this when time didn't matter.

koolaidman
12-17-2007, 12:07 PM
I guess the left yall toke at the gas station (to yall's short cut) is were you were getting you ass passed the Charger,supra,accord were all together and saw you turn. We were suppost to stay on the route put some went on a (short cut) different way (thats were all the cop bull**** started).

dont forget me! i was right with you guys :D

GGPIS3
12-17-2007, 12:18 PM
yeah.. we didnt know the area at all.. we saw signs of 20 way early and realized theres no way 20 could have come up so quick... so we passed a few entrances onto 20 and just kept looking for "right" path... when we took the right, we really thought that was the "right" way... and then a mile or 2 up we ran into 20... which then seemed right based on looking at the map. obviously we were wrong lol.

we couldn't see who all was behind us.. i never even saw the red supra.. the only car i ever saw come close to us was the black charger. and when he got on our asses we used a little strategy and got him caught behind a semi-truck and at a red light. lol

all in all.. it was a blast. we had alot of fun on our pleasant sunday cruise through the country. i would go into more details but i wouldn't want to incriminate anyone lol

GGPIS3
12-17-2007, 12:21 PM
oh yeah, the cop that caught up to us... must have spit all over the 335i.. he yelled at the top of his lungs for a good 3 minutes straight.. he told us to take out a pen and paper and write everything we knew about the m5 and its driver. the driver of the 335i goes to the cop and says, "but sir, i don't have a pen" stillLMAO

koolaidman
12-17-2007, 12:23 PM
LOL! that M5 guy has some balls

Dracc
12-17-2007, 12:30 PM
M5 guy.. who ever you are.. has some elephant nuts for telling a cop Fawk you

GGPIS3
12-17-2007, 12:31 PM
that m5 guy is a nice guy, but he needs a reality check on what is considered safe and ridiculously idiotic. i don't blame him for running, but if he hadn't driven on the shoulder for about a half mile straight.. i dont think he would have had any reason to run.. mind you, we were in front the whole time with only a few miles left before our final destination.

Jaimecbr900
12-17-2007, 12:47 PM
Thanks for the call DAN....Mike was gonna ride with me, but it was his birthday weekend, so I'm sure he was having his own good time up in the mountains. ;)

GGPIS3
12-17-2007, 12:50 PM
Thanks for the call DAN....Mike was gonna ride with me, but it was his birthday weekend, so I'm sure he was having his own good time up in the mountains. ;)

my bad bro.. i lost your number... :ninja:

ok i didn't lose your number.. lol im just a bad friend :yes: :tongue1: :welcome:

1SICKLEX
12-17-2007, 12:56 PM
I was going to go, but we had to supervise a teenage spend the night party thing at the house. They stayed up til 4 a.m., so I was not in any shape to aggressively drive anything on Sunday except a pillow.

Besides......my co-pilot backed out on me too......I think he was a little leary of the after effects of his birthday bash the night before too......;) Was the party good??? :ninja: ;) We'd made plans to go, but babysitting broke to the front of the line.....:goodjob: I bet yall had fun though. :goodjob:

My bad man...I didn't go to bed until 7am Saturday morning....add the cold and rain and I wasn't getting up. So in reading this, I would have made an effort, so at least we know get our asses there next time.

and my bday official weekend is actually the 22nd :)

UpSideDownDesi
12-17-2007, 12:57 PM
funniest part was when the cops pulled sunny over and their like can we have your license, registration, and green card... He gave them a monopoly chance/community card instead and the cop was like wtf man... and then sunny just dipped it was hilarious.... I think he still has your fake ID and photoshop registration though.
**** atleast i gave them something paper...you would have handed them food and said "ummm mammm hhmmmm umm MOOOmm mmhmm....burp"...translation..."sry my pockets are full of food so no room for anything else."

IndianStig
12-17-2007, 12:58 PM
My cousin got stuffed in the back of a K9 unit car, with the dog! A hillbilly daddy and his scrawny ass son ratted me and sunny out to the police, ****ing assholes, was fun though.

UpSideDownDesi
12-17-2007, 01:03 PM
My cousin got stuffed in the back of a K9 unit car, with the dog! A hillbilly daddy and his scrawny ass son ratted me and sunny out to the police, ****ing assholes, was fun though.
lol @ the kid goin "aha we got you na na na naa naa." I was walking upto my car with the cop and i saw both of them handing the cops their statements..i thought we were goin in for sure at that point.

Jaimecbr900
12-17-2007, 01:03 PM
My bad man...I didn't go to bed until 7am Saturday morning....add the cold and rain and I wasn't getting up. So in reading this, I would have made an effort, so at least we know get our asses there next time.

and my bday official weekend is actually the 22nd :)

Yeah, Yeah.....You and Dan are both full of excuses, aint cha? :tongue1:

The date on my invite said the 14th....is there ANOTHER one??? :ninja:

Yes, I believe we could have gotten ourselves arrested sure enough. Next time we'll have to definetly go. :goodjob:

Dracc
12-17-2007, 01:11 PM
lol @ the kid goin "aha we got you na na na naa naa." I was walking upto my car with the cop and i saw both of them handing the cops their statements..i thought we were goin in for sure at that point.

yeah man i was like.. oh sheet.. they ratted on us.. gawd damnit... then the cop talked real low.. and say we are gonne round all you up and take you outta town.. i thought he said downtown.. i was like awww fawk

GGPIS3
12-17-2007, 01:22 PM
Yeah, Yeah.....You and Dan are both full of excuses, aint cha? :tongue1:

The date on my invite said the 14th....is there ANOTHER one??? :ninja:

Yes, I believe we could have gotten ourselves arrested sure enough. Next time we'll have to definetly go. :goodjob:

not sure if there was another.. dont think so. but i will most def. give you a call next time we go out. more than half the time you are preoccupied with family life and work.. so booohooo! even if i had called you would given me some lame excuse.. oh my son is getting baptized... or its his birthday or your wife is going through labor... always some kind of excuse... when are you going to get your priorities straight and realize your car is more important :D

Jaimecbr900
12-17-2007, 01:42 PM
not sure if there was another.. dont think so. but i will most def. give you a call next time we go out. more than half the time you are preoccupied with family life and work.. so booohooo! even if i had called you would given me some lame excuse.. oh my son is getting baptized... or its his birthday or your wife is going through labor... always some kind of excuse... when are you going to get your priorities straight and realize your car is more important :D

No, you homo. The dates thing was directed at Mike.

Although, you are right....had you called I would have given you a lame excuse like I gave ole Yousef......house full of teenage girls, sleeping too close to the bar, staying up til 4 a.m......trust me, I had a bunch of excuses. Them girls had me on edge all night. I thought I kept hearing alarm sensors all the time. I'd jump up out of bed thinking one of them was trying to sneak out or something....well, they were trying to get something from the kitchen for a game....:doh: I went up and down those stairs like 10x's.

See, I had a good one ready for you....:D You still should've called. :tongue1:

GGPIS3
12-17-2007, 01:48 PM
teenage girls? middle of the night? grabbing something from the kitchen? oh really?

some vegetables maybe? they are young and still need their nutrients... perhaps an oversized cucumber?

sorry.. i couldn't resist.. it IS the whoreslounge.....lol

Jaimecbr900
12-17-2007, 02:02 PM
teenage girls? middle of the night? grabbing something from the kitchen? oh really?

some vegetables maybe? they are young and still need their nutrients... perhaps an oversized cucumber?

sorry.. i couldn't resist.. it IS the whoreslounge.....lol

Hey now.....those were a bunch of my daughter's friends from school. All of them are like 13-14 yrs old. I don't think they're thinking about cucumbers just yet.....although my daughter tells me some of her OTHER friends know the subject all too well.....:ninja: Needless to say.....that's somebody's house she will NEVER spend the night at....;) :D

Evolunchbox
12-17-2007, 03:02 PM
Great time... never doing it again...like I did...LOL :police:

unless it's in the Evo....:ninja:

Great meeting everyone, nice catching up as well. A lot of nice cars out there. A very fun time!.... but never doing it again....

GGPIS3
12-17-2007, 03:51 PM
Hey now.....those were a bunch of my daughter's friends from school. All of them are like 13-14 yrs old. I don't think they're thinking about cucumbers just yet.....although my daughter tells me some of her OTHER friends know the subject all too well.....:ninja: Needless to say.....that's somebody's house she will NEVER spend the night at....;) :D

LOL.. good thing d993s isn't in here or dateline nbc's chris hansen would be posting.

Psycho
12-17-2007, 04:01 PM
that m5 guy is a nice guy, but he needs a reality check on what is considered safe and ridiculously idiotic. i don't blame him for running, but if he hadn't driven on the shoulder for about a half mile straight.. i dont think he would have had any reason to run.. mind you, we were in front the whole time with only a few miles left before our final destination.
You're just jealous that you didn't have as much fun as me, Dan.:taun:

GGPIS3
12-17-2007, 04:07 PM
You're just jealous that you didn't have as much fun as me, Dan.:taun:

honestly.. had i been in his car, i would have made him stop and let me out if he wanted to continue driving in the shoulder. its just too dangerous and too many things could happen. if i were one of the cars in the right lane getting all kinds of debris kicked up on to my car, i would followed his ass and called the cops myself.

the sad part is that you probably egged him on and had he been caught for evading the police, i highly doubt you would have taken any blame. he could have lost his license and went to jail for that ****... not cool in my book.

maybe if i was 16 again, i might have thought it was cool... but the whole time yall took off in the shoulder i kept thinking, thats just stupid.

GGPIS3
12-17-2007, 04:10 PM
Great time... never doing it again...like I did...LOL :police:

unless it's in the Evo....:ninja:

Great meeting everyone, nice catching up as well. A lot of nice cars out there. A very fun time!.... but never doing it again....

you really surprised me lol. never thought in a million years you would drive like that.. but then again, you did have an EXCELLENT co-pilot!!!! :yes:

Psycho
12-17-2007, 04:26 PM
honestly.. had i been in his car, i would have made him stop and let me out if he wanted to continue driving in the shoulder. its just too dangerous and too many things could happen. if i were one of the cars in the right lane getting all kinds of debris kicked up on to my car, i would followed his ass and called the cops myself.

the sad part is that you probably egged him on and had he been caught for evading the police, i highly doubt you would have taken any blame. he could have lost his license and went to jail for that ****... not cool in my book.

maybe if i was 16 again, i might have thought it was cool... but the whole time yall took off in the shoulder i kept thinking, thats just stupid.
I didn't egg any one on, and even if I did, he's a grown asѕ man that can make decisions for himself.
If any one ever gets in trouble because of me, I would own up to my legal consequences. How dare you say that I wouldn't.

he could have lost his license and went to jail for that ****... not cool in my book.
I've heard you say some very hypocritical things, but this takes the cake. I don't wanna sit here and argue with you, maybe I'll talk to you when you aren't feeling so high and mighty sitting on top of your rant chair.

Dracc
12-17-2007, 04:35 PM
I didn't egg any one on, and even if I did, he's a grown asѕ man that can make decisions for himself.
If any one ever gets in trouble because of me, I would own up to my legal consequences. How dare you say that I wouldn't.

I've heard you say some very hypocritical things, but this takes the cake. I don't wanna sit here and argue with you, maybe I'll talk to you when you aren't feeling so high and mighty sitting on top of your rant chair.

M5???

umairejaz
12-17-2007, 04:42 PM
Damn this m5 guy is takin over the forum, how old is he?

Leadfoot_mf
12-17-2007, 04:43 PM
Damn this m5 guy is takin over the forum, how old is he?

umairejaz
12-17-2007, 04:44 PM
^ :lmfao: must be nice

matthewAPM
12-17-2007, 04:45 PM
M5 FTW!!!

§treet_§peed
12-17-2007, 04:45 PM
i heard leadfoot loved teh cack

matthewAPM
12-17-2007, 04:46 PM

so where is the video? im ready for a video of cars going fast!

Leadfoot_mf
12-17-2007, 04:56 PM
i am working then going to mellow mushroom for trivia tonight so i will work on it tomorrow .

and st.spd i love :boobies:

Dracc
12-17-2007, 05:01 PM
that M5 guy can't be 16.. no damn way

matthewAPM
12-17-2007, 05:03 PM
damn. there is no way. if so, he had no choice but to run. or it would have been no license.

Leadfoot_mf
12-17-2007, 05:03 PM
lol i never saw him so i just said 16 lol

matthewAPM
12-17-2007, 05:04 PM
i am working then going to mellow mushroom for trivia tonight so i will work on it tomorrow .

and st.spd i love :boobies:

where is it at? i know there is one near my house that they do that at.

Leadfoot_mf
12-17-2007, 05:08 PM
across from ksu

GGPIS3
12-17-2007, 05:24 PM

you're right, he is a grown man capable of making his own decisions. i assumed yesterday that you were egging him on to do stupid **** and you didn't deny it. you laughed and nodded your head in agreement. i can't say what you would do in that situation, it was just a passing thought... obviously not set in stone.

bottom line is, it shouldn't have happened.

Leadfoot_mf
12-17-2007, 05:29 PM
you're right, he is a grown man capable of making his own decisions. i assumed yesterday that you were egging him on to do stupid **** and you didn't deny it. you laughed and nodded your head in agreement. i can't say what you would do in that situation, it was just a passing thought... obviously not set in stone.

bottom line is, it shouldn't have happened.
the list of should nots is long and almost every one has something on it.

GGPIS3
12-17-2007, 05:41 PM
the list of should nots is long and almost every one has something on it.

dont get me wrong bro... but theres a big difference between driving fast with caution and then driving fast with absolutely no regard for others.

GGPIS3
12-17-2007, 05:43 PM
example:

everyone that passed on the left going up a hill. that would be considered driving fast with absolutely no regard for others.

everyone that passed on the left with double yellows but could see far enough ahead and knew they could pass somewhat safely. driving fast with caution.

GGPIS3
12-17-2007, 05:46 PM
btw tim, did you try to add me on myspace? wasn't sure if it was you or not... leadfoot racing?

UpSideDownDesi
12-17-2007, 05:55 PM
my guys is older 21+ for sure...l

videos up "Santa Run in Mexico"

Leadfoot_mf
12-17-2007, 06:13 PM
btw tim, did you try to add me on myspace? wasn't sure if it was you or not... leadfoot racing?
same name as here and everywhere. i think so.

Leadfoot_mf
12-17-2007, 06:16 PM
example:

everyone that passed on the left going up a hill. that would be considered driving fast with absolutely no regard for others.

everyone that passed on the left with double yellows but could see far enough ahead and knew they could pass somewhat safely. driving fast with caution.
i dont even pass then. its the one rule i will not break period. unless i get a wave by or they move over for me.

IndianStig
12-17-2007, 07:47 PM
I only made one pass uphill and that was after I saw the yellow WRX crest the hill and start another passing manuever, lol. Still stupid but this fool in the ram was going slower then 50.

The Yousef
12-17-2007, 07:58 PM

:???::???::???::???::thinking::thinking::thinking: :thinking:

you were there?

i didn't hear you...i was too busy making fun of Tim's weight and his resemblance to Peter Griffin...i apologize Dan... :lmfao:

next time smack me upside the head or something...lol

Echonova
12-17-2007, 08:10 PM

you were there?

i didn't hear you...i was too busy making fun of Tim's weight and his resemblance to Peter Griffin...i apologize Dan... :lmfao:

next time smack me upside the head or something...lolDon't be making fun of Tim... I'm not far behind...:(
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/282c0713.jpg

Big Baller
12-17-2007, 08:52 PM
ok? i want to see the money. come to RA for the first event of the season and race. i dont care what car he is bring. if he beats me he can have what ever car im driving.

You have got to be kidding me. I'll take that bet...

Leadfoot_mf
12-17-2007, 11:32 PM
sheriff dispatch is posted in this thread
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152769

Glides
12-18-2007, 07:51 AM

So, how are you going to give him whatever car you are driving if it isn't your car?

I will say, the passes that I saw you make were all illegal. You flashed me 2 seperate times, rode in the opposite lane of traffic for probably 1/8th of a mile to see what cars were coming until I finally backed off and waved you around, then you passed both cars in front of me (on a blind hill). The truck and the 300ZX Turbo.

In all fairness I made some illegal passes too, I know what speed I was running and you left me like I was standing still so I know what speed you were running. Your car is set up nice and you are a grown up but it is lucky you didn't splat someone.

I'll side with Leadfoot on this one, you were dangerous but I won't harp on you about it. It's your ass, abuse it how you want.

GGPIS3
12-18-2007, 01:44 PM

you were there?

next time smack me upside the head or something...lol

yeah.. i was standing about 5 feet away from you and yelled hey.. YOUSEF.. YO ... YOUSEF.. but nooooo, did you stop to say hi? you just stood there with your nose high up in the air.. thinking your curry brown skin color would keep you shielded from my wrath.. thats where you were wrong because i let out one of the biggest farts of my life right by you. hope you enjoyed it. :goodjob:

UpSideDownDesi
12-18-2007, 04:00 PM
agreed it's over and no one got hurt. Second if you saw someone behind you faster than you then were giving them hard time passing then you were the person causing trouble.....example....start speeding when the car behind you comes around in the opposite lane to pass. Smart move? No. I saw couple of people do that. I simply slowed down if i saw someone coming around.
I can only imagine what cops are gonna do to us next year haha. May be diff route or falsely tip the cops wrong location so they go there and we run free lol.

Leadfoot_mf
12-18-2007, 04:24 PM
agreed it's over and no one got hurt. Second if you saw someone behind you faster than you then were giving them hard time passing then you were the person causing trouble.....example....start speeding when the car behind you comes around in the opposite lane to pass. Smart move? No. I saw couple of people do that. I simply slowed down if i saw someone coming around.
I can only imagine what cops are gonna do to us next year haha. May be diff route or falsely tip the cops wrong location so they go there and we run free lol.
thats a great idea leak the wrong route next year. oh that would be awesome.

i agree with the not yielding faster traffic is a no no.

Leadfoot_mf
12-18-2007, 04:29 PM
its over. me and tim talked it over.

what car were u in?
except you wont call me....are you scared... i have a questions about your road class.

UpSideDownDesi
12-18-2007, 04:31 PM
thats a great idea leak the wrong route next year. oh that would be awesome.

i agree with the not yielding faster traffic is a no no.
i'd do a courtesy call at the end..." is this something county PD? Oh you can call ur units back.....race ended 1hr ago".

matthewAPM
12-18-2007, 06:13 PM
except you wont call me....are you scared... i have a questions about your road class.

oo yeah. forgot. ive been studying for finals...lame. i will hit u up tonite or tomorrow.

Dracc
12-18-2007, 06:39 PM
i'd do a courtesy call at the end..." is this something county PD? Oh you can call ur units back.....race ended 1hr ago".

hopefully next year i'll have some leave from the military and a cooler car of my car finished :D

The Yousef
12-18-2007, 07:44 PM
yeah.. i was standing about 5 feet away from you and yelled hey.. YOUSEF.. YO ... YOUSEF.. but nooooo, did you stop to say hi? you just stood there with your nose high up in the air.. thinking your curry brown skin color would keep you shielded from my wrath.. thats where you were wrong because i let out one of the biggest farts of my life right by you. hope you enjoyed it. :goodjob:

were we outside or inside? i swear to God i can't remember.... :lmfao:

DirtyMechanic
12-18-2007, 08:27 PM
were we outside or inside? i swear to God i can't remember.... :lmfao: oh i remember when he came by we were inside. i thought i smelled something funny....

im just really trying to throw yousef further under the bus. i swear i remember a smell and people saying hi.

Glides
12-18-2007, 08:59 PM

He stayed behind me all of about 1.5 to 2 mins, I backed off and let him leapfrog around. So your secondly opinion is completely out of your ass if you happen to be referring to me in your statement, which I think you made the mistake of doing. Next time read everything I wrote. It might help you in not doing that again.

Nobody got hurt...this time. But it wasn't for a lack of trying on certain vehicles parts. Passing on blind hills and around corners is retarded, if you aren't smart enough to figure that one out, stay off the road. No amount of cool car is going to make you a better driver. Only you can prevent retardedness. :goodjob:

UpSideDownDesi
12-18-2007, 10:42 PM
He stayed behind me all of about 1.5 to 2 mins, I backed off and let him leapfrog around. So your secondly opinion is completely out of your ass if you happen to be referring to me in your statement, which I think you made the mistake of doing. Next time read everything I wrote. It might help you in not doing that again.

Nobody got hurt...this time. But it wasn't for a lack of trying on certain vehicles parts. Passing on blind hills and around corners is retarded, if you aren't smart enough to figure that one out, stay off the road. No amount of cool car is going to make you a better driver. Only you can prevent retardedness. :goodjob:
my statement wasn't focused on any one in particular....it was a broad statement. Why reply or get offended if it wasn't focused on you :thinking:? I stated i saw 2 people...did you ever get me in your sight? I read your comment good enough. "rode in the opposite lane of traffic for probably 1/8th of a mile to see what cars were coming until I finally backed off and waved you around". Maybe you stated it wrong because that clearly states he was in the opposite lane and wasn't able to pass you until you backed off.......correct me if i am wrong.

matthewAPM
12-18-2007, 10:56 PM
my statement wasn't focused on any one in particular....it was a broad statement. Why reply or get offended if it wasn't focused on you :thinking:? I stated i saw 2 people...did you ever get me in your sight? I read your comment good enough. "rode in the opposite lane of traffic for probably 1/8th of a mile to see what cars were coming until I finally backed off and waved you around". Maybe you stated it wrong because that clearly states he was in the opposite lane and wasn't able to pass you until you backed off.......correct me if i am wrong.

good point

UpSideDownDesi
12-18-2007, 11:01 PM
good point
i am just speaking outta my ass :rolleyes:

matthewAPM
12-18-2007, 11:03 PM
i am just speaking outta my ass :rolleyes:

i sent u a pm about next run.

GGPIS3
12-18-2007, 11:33 PM
were we outside or inside? i swear to God i can't remember.... :lmfao:

inside.. a few feet from the registration table. ;)

GGPIS3
12-18-2007, 11:36 PM

thats what i've been trying to say... forrest gump said it best.....

STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES

2.3 Evo 8
12-19-2007, 12:09 AM
I have a better idea, how about do it at a track instead of risking peoples lives. I can't believe people are admitting in different threads going 140mph, passing on solid yellow, and passing on the crest of a hill. ****in retards!

You jackass's wouldn't be bragging right now if you killed someone during this pathetic attempt at generosity for the kids.

The charity part is awesome, the public road part is just ****in stupid.

Oh, and who's bright idea was it to have all you jackass's do this during the middle of the day when traffic would be at its highest? Real genious.

DirtyMechanic
12-19-2007, 01:39 AM
I have a better idea, how about do it at a track instead of risking peoples lives. I can't believe people are admitting in different threads going 140mph, passing on solid yellow, and passing on the crest of a hill. ****in retards!

You jackass's wouldn't be bragging right now if you killed someone during this pathetic attempt at generosity for the kids.

The charity part is awesome, the public road part is just ****in stupid.

Oh, and who's bright idea was it to have all you jackass's do this during the middle of the day when traffic would be at its highest? Real genious.

well im all up for going to a track again. TGPR is cheap and close, people can finaly put there moeny where their mouth is and go heads up. the only thing there that you can really hit is maybe another car and some grass. as for the traffic part. it was sunday and in the middle of bubble**** ga. there was really no traffic but i completely see your point... i see a IA track day in the future.

d993s
12-19-2007, 02:31 AM
LOL.. good thing d993s isn't in here or dateline nbc's chris hansen would be posting.
Dan, you're just jealous you can't lay young girls and get away with it.
Also, 13-14 is a little too young.........maybe if they're REALLY craving some sausage and insist on it. EDIT: They're too young for me, but maybe not too young for your little training pecker.

God
12-19-2007, 02:41 AM

do what i did when we did **** like this years ago
keep a copy of u and a girl on tape
switch tapes when pulled over
when the officer says let me see it say
officer thats fine but its homemade porn, they wont believe it and demand to look at the camera, then they'll see titties bouncin and tell you sorry they are looking for another car and tell you to be on your way
:goodjob:

God
12-19-2007, 02:43 AM

do it from a payphone bought at a gas station in cash

God
12-19-2007, 02:48 AM

are these open bets?
if so im in.

i'll even let you have your choice of the e30s or the e28 pigmobile.

Glides
12-19-2007, 08:37 AM

You are wrong. You are corrected.

Thanks for playing.

Besides, aren't you the guy that tried (unsucessfully) to run from the cops into Wal-Mart? Enough said.

I didn't get offended, believe me, it takes more than words on the internet to offend me. Sounds to me you took offense to my statement and tried to correct me on what you thought were my blocking tactics of another driver. If you don't know what you are talking about, remove yourself from what is being discussed.

It's that easy. :goodjob:

Glides
12-19-2007, 09:03 AM
The best part to all of this is that even with all your hauling ass, dangerous driving and rampant stupidity is this.

I managed to leave in the group after you Desi and 2 cars before Mathew, I drove conservatively, fast but in control. Rarely did anything illegal other than speeding, got lost and went 15 miles out of the way at the junction of 78, backtracked and still made it back before either of you.

You both got caught up in the racing moment and got busted along with the rest. Next time remember, slow and steady wins the race. Just like sex. :)

UpSideDownDesi
12-19-2007, 01:11 PM
You are wrong. You are corrected.

Thanks for playing.

Besides, aren't you the guy that tried (unsucessfully) to run from the cops into Wal-Mart? Enough said.

I didn't get offended, believe me, it takes more than words on the internet to offend me. Sounds to me you took offense to my statement and tried to correct me on what you thought were my blocking tactics of another driver. If you don't know what you are talking about, remove yourself from what is being discussed.

It's that easy. :goodjob:
yea i am the guy who was in walmart.... your point and how is this related to what we are talking about?? Don't try to shift the focus on something else...nice try. You never corrected me and keep on trying. Like i said earlier, If you didn't get offended and weren't blocking why the nice reply? I know exactly what i am talking about and certainly don't need someone else to tell me what to think or say. Maybe you weren't blocking, but what you typed/said sure makes one think that you sure were not letting him pass and causing a unsafe condition.

You defending yourself says a lot. :goodjob:

Glides
12-19-2007, 04:19 PM
yea i am the guy who was in walmart.... your point and how is this related to what we are talking about?? Don't try to shift the focus on something else...nice try. You never corrected me and keep on trying. Like i said earlier, If you didn't get offended and weren't blocking why the nice reply? I know exactly what i am talking about and certainly don't need someone else to tell me what to think or say. Maybe you weren't blocking, but what you typed/said sure makes one think that you sure were not letting him pass and causing a unsafe condition.

You defending yourself says a lot. :goodjob:

I merely told you what happened, I explained myself. I had nothing to defend. Besides, why would I be defending myself, you said your post wasn't aimed at me right? (Even though it was posted after mine and was remarkably focused on what I said) but hey, if you weren't man enough to say it was about me, what do I have do defend against?

But in the end, I would be defending myself against you and the other driver that were both insanely stupid, you who made a pathetic dash into the Wal-mart in an equally pathetic attempt to evade law enforcement and your buddy, Speed Racer, captain of the smooth passes. Haha, against that collective brain power? Not a chance.

Rock on cool guy.

UpSideDownDesi
12-19-2007, 07:33 PM
I merely told you what happened, I explained myself. I had nothing to defend. Besides, why would I be defending myself, you said your post wasn't aimed at me right? (Even though it was posted after mine and was remarkably focused on what I said) but hey, if you weren't man enough to say it was about me, what do I have do defend against?

But in the end, I would be defending myself against you and the other driver that were both insanely stupid, you who made a pathetic dash into the Wal-mart in an equally pathetic attempt to evade law enforcement and your buddy, Speed Racer, captain of the smooth passes. Haha, against that collective brain power? Not a chance.

Rock on cool guy.
It ended 4 days ago move on buddy...learn to move on. I am done with this e-crap. Feel free to keep on posting :goodjob: .

Dracc
12-19-2007, 07:49 PM
this **** got gay all of a sudden

Glides
12-19-2007, 08:56 PM
It ended 4 days ago move on buddy...learn to move on. I am done with this e-crap. Feel free to keep on posting :goodjob: .

Lol. Gracious bow out. :goodjob: