PDA

View Full Version : Sprayglo opinions

lonnied
12-16-2007, 04:46 PM
I am not sure if this the correct place to post. I have been doing searches on Sprayglo and have found many different thoughts. So if anyone has experience with having work done by Sprayglo in Duluth please share your experience and pictures if you have any.

I want to have some small body work and have the entire car painted the same color. I am not looking for extreme show quality but I also don't want orange peel and shotty work. They qouted me $1100 and think that is reasonable.

Also if you have any reccomdations for another shop I am willing to speak with them as well.

1NonlyAccord
12-16-2007, 04:53 PM
lilburns/arcado sprayglo did my whole car, both doors and jams and trunk jam. for $500. went from silver to a BMW blue also. but that was with my own body work done,and no warrenty cuz it was mostly fiberglass.
im going back and getting it repainted the day after xmas cuz i took the body kit off and everything.using a cupon they sent me 200$ off Supreme urethane package(single stage) thats $499.95

Brett
12-16-2007, 06:37 PM
Ed and Shirleen are the owners of the Duluth location, and I can personally vouch for ALL thier work and business ethics. I was sponsored by them for many years when I had my civic and they always of course treated me right, BUT every customer I sent them they took care of, call them up and tell them Brett from IA asked you to call and they can discuss any questions you have. They have some of the best ethics of any body shop around.

wantboost
12-16-2007, 06:37 PM
^^x2

lonnied
12-17-2007, 07:38 AM
What I really want to know is how the quality of work is, again I am not looking for the worlds best job but I want it to look good. The qoute they gave me does not include wet sanding (I think they called it color matching), so what can I expect?

type s yo
12-17-2007, 07:46 AM
from all the opinion i hear, i think they are worth a shot. I'm going to take my car over there, once I round up the money. Maybe late January

Nitro
12-17-2007, 07:55 AM
pm sent :D

lonnied
12-17-2007, 08:18 AM
pm sent :D
PM replied

cdhtang
12-18-2007, 11:28 AM
I have heard good and bad things about sprayglo. Of course, you get what you paid for. 1100 for a full paint job may have some orange peels here and there.

JDMaccord
12-18-2007, 11:56 AM
YEA HAD my 94 accord done if u want go in my history and u'll c the pic's sir....acord

sold bout a year ago i think......and the owner ed is a kool ass dude

lonnied
12-18-2007, 07:37 PM
I have heard good and bad things about sprayglo. Of course, you get what you paid for. 1100 for a full paint job may have some orange peels here and there.

$1100 is not with wet sand and buff so if it is not up to my standards I can always go back and have that done to take care of the orange peels.