PDA

View Full Version : General Chat Wanted:EG TEST CAR, LOOK INSIDE!

Vteckidd
07-31-2005, 06:42 PM
I need a test car for some header testing. I need a EG hatchback with:

NO AC, NO LINES, No AC fan NOTHING
HALF CORE RADIATOR
MUST HAVE A 1.8L SWAP, NO b16s
Must have MILD build

I would be interested in anyone with a ITR swap, a GSR with ITR cams or skunk2 stage1s/2s, Intake manifold a plus. GSR block with B16 head etc. MUST BE A VTEC MOTOR. VALVETRAIN A PLUS cause i will be revving the motor

Let me know your setups.

you will get:
Free Dyno time, free baseline and some tuning. I will buy you lunch. I will be testing RMF narrow header against a Sparks Racing Header. This wil take 2-3 hours, and it will have to be done late on a weekday or on a weekend

Please post your setups in this thread, DO NOT PM ME

RiceBoy
08-04-2005, 11:00 AM
what kind of lunch....:D. And how many runs y'all gonna do. I don't want y'all to rag out my engine....;)

Vteckidd
08-04-2005, 11:29 AM
hehe, ALL MOTOR sir, im scared of 600whp turbo cars. if you have an all motor engine PM me

RiceBoy
08-04-2005, 11:34 AM
It is all motor...
2.0 L vtec, ferrea valvetrains (1mm oversize both intake and exhaust, dual valve springs, bronze valve guides, etc..), 9.8 compression, mild porting, type R cams on exhaust, gsr cam on the intake. I wanna see what my baseline is..But I dont' want y'all to rag on the engine before I slap the turbo back on.

Vteckidd
08-04-2005, 03:11 PM
It is all motor...
2.0 L vtec, ferrea valvetrains (1mm oversize both intake and exhaust, dual valve springs, bronze valve guides, etc..), 9.8 compression, mild porting, type R cams on exhaust, gsr cam on the intake. I wanna see what my baseline is..But I dont' want y'all to rag on the engine before I slap the turbo back on.
ahh, that would be cool. but i need a hotter motor that that, and i do 9000 rpms pulls :)

thanks anyway sir! im anxious to see your car back in action :goodjob: