PDA

View Full Version : would you give a kidney to your parents ?? .. cause me and the GF disagree big time

miro_gt
12-14-2007, 06:30 PM
Would you give a kindey to your parent if he/she needs it ?

the GF says: yes of course, they are my parents, they have made so much for me, I love them, so I will give it if one of them needs it.

I say: no, in life parents are supposed to support their kids if something like that is needed. Not that I wont take care of them as they need it, but that - no. If I were the parent and my kid needed it, then I would do it.

please write why you voted yes or no.

Hulud
12-14-2007, 06:32 PM
you sir will need a kidney and your kids wont give you one

then i will laugh

Brett
12-14-2007, 06:32 PM
You are a selfish prick then

Hulud
12-14-2007, 06:33 PM
its not even about them providing for you

im guessing you have never had a family member die

YoungGun
12-14-2007, 06:34 PM
So they will die if you don't and you wouldn't... Do you have daddy/mommy issues???

AnthonyF
12-14-2007, 06:35 PM
karma will be a ***** man. parents are supposed to look after the kids, but parents need looking out for also.

Brett
12-14-2007, 06:36 PM
I still sayt its a selfish ***** move if your parents needed it and you could provide them with Life... That they just so happen provided for you... But guess thats not relevant huh? :???:

AnthonyF
12-14-2007, 06:41 PM
^^ or even better yet

they brought u into this world, are you going to help take them out? or keep them around and return the favor?

Brett
12-14-2007, 06:44 PM
I am waiting for a reply that can justify the reasoning of this

Echonova
12-14-2007, 06:46 PM
My family was/is in this position. I hope your family removes you from the will. That's for the children that gives a sh*t.

Echonova
12-14-2007, 06:46 PM
I am waiting for a reply that can justify the reasoning of thisX2

HeLLo iM iZzY
12-14-2007, 06:48 PM
Hopefully when you and your girl have kids, you wont be stuck in the situation where you need a kidney and your child doesn't want to give it up.

Gutling
12-14-2007, 06:49 PM
dude wtf... its not going to hurt you at all, and may save their lives? your g/f should donkey punch you

Echonova
12-14-2007, 06:49 PM
The upswing is, I no longer fell guilty about hitting his girl in the pooper the other night.

Brett
12-14-2007, 06:50 PM
Should I make a poll who thinks he is a selfish prick? lol

Hulud
12-14-2007, 06:52 PM
yes lol

plus who makes a ****ing poll and then doesnt discuss in it?

§treet_§peed
12-14-2007, 07:06 PM
dude i would and i got tested to see if my blood was the same as my grandmothers to give her one of mine and ****ing damnit we don't match i wish we did tho. but yeah dudr that **** is ****ed up i would for mine in a heartbeat. the only time i wouldn't would be if they never took care of me or beat me or some **** like that.

BiH1320
12-14-2007, 07:53 PM
Dude you are the dumbest queer ever. You're parents brought you to this world. Raised your dumbass up and gave you shelter and everything you need. And you wouldnt help them live. Bastard's like you dont deserve to live.

ME IN THE OTHER HANDS. IF MY FAMILY NEEDED A KIDNEY. I WOULD GIVE THEM MINE IN A HEARTBEAT. I WOULD GIVE THEM MY HEART IF THEY NEEDED IT.. AS LONG AS THEY LIVE. I LOVE MY FAMILY TO DEATH AND WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR THEM OR GIVE THEM ANYTHING.

Echonova
12-14-2007, 07:56 PM
Dude you are the dumbest queer ever. You're parents brought you to this world. Raised your dumbass up and gave you shelter and everything you need. And you wouldnt help them live. Bastard's like you dont deserve to live.

ME IN THE OTHER HANDS. IF MY FAMILY NEEDED A KIDNEY. I WOULD GIVE THEM MINE IN A HEARTBEAT. I WOULD GIVE THEM MY HEART IF THEY NEEDED IT.. AS LONG AS THEY LIVE. I LOVE MY FAMILY TO DEATH AND WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR THEM OR GIVE THEM ANYTHING.QFT
I'd rep ya Bih, but I still can't since I negged ya the other day.:lmfao: :lmfao: I'll get you later.

§treet_§peed
12-14-2007, 07:58 PM
i got him

Brett
He not gonna come back in here? lol

BiH1320
QFT
I'd rep ya Bih, but I still can't since I negged ya the other day.:lmfao: :lmfao: I'll get you later.

NEWB QUESTION.
WHAT DOES QFT MEAN LOL

BiH1320
12-14-2007, 07:59 PM
He not gonna come back in here? lol

I HOPE HE DOESNT COME BACK TO IA. THE INTERWEB..
HIS COMPUTER.. HIS ROOM. HIS HOUSE.

DUMBFUK'S LIKE THOSE DESERVE TO BE ****IN SKINNED TO DEATH..

EWWW I SOUND LIKE YOUSEFF... AKA TERRORIST.

Echonova
12-14-2007, 07:59 PM
Quoted for truth

Echonova
12-14-2007, 08:00 PM
Or Quit F*cking typing...

Wurm
12-14-2007, 08:00 PM
I would die for either one of my parents or my brother and sister

BiH1320
12-14-2007, 08:01 PM
I would die for either one of my parents or my brother and sister

SAME HERE MAN. I LOVE THEM TO DEATH.

AND THAT ****SNOT THAT MADE THIS THREAD WOULDNT DO **** FOR HIS PARENTS.:no:

BiH1320
12-14-2007, 08:02 PM
HEY ECHONOVA. THX FOR THE REP

I WUV U
HAHA

Maniac1
12-14-2007, 08:03 PM
Would you give a kindey to your parent if he/she needs it ?If I had too, yeah I would.

the GF says: yes of course, they are my parents, they have made so much for me, I love them, so I will give it if one of them needs it.Of course she would, why wouldn't anyone? Her saying that she would shows how much she loves her parents. If they needed something that could maybe saved their life, and she had it, she would give it up.

I say: no, in life parents are supposed to support their kids if something like that is needed. Not that I wont take care of them as they need it, but that - no. If I were the parent and my kid needed it, then I would do it.You're right about the "parents are supposed to support/protect you." But thats all I can agree with you on. Think about it this way, dumbass. If your parents needed a kidney and you knew yours would work and didn't give it up. And they died, you would no longer have a roof over your head.

You would not make it unless you knew and were ready for life. You are not, from what I can read in your post. You're alittle immature brat thinking you're a badass for thinking this way, you will seriously one day cross this situation. And trust me, you will not have the balls to say, no, I will not help them out. Talk, now. Cause later you will be crying and offering your help like a little *****.

please write why you voted yes or no.Again, you're a dumbass.

Echonova
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 8 (8 members and 0 guests)
Echonova, BiH1320, addandrew, KPowerEP3, miro_gt, Hulud, Maniac©, YoungGun

Post up b*tch.

BiH1320
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 8 (8 members and 0 guests)
BiH1320, Echonova, addandrew, KPowerEP3, miro_gt, Hulud, Maniac©, YoungGun

LET'S MAKE A POLL ON BANNING HIS ASS.

BiH1320
12-14-2007, 08:07 PM
You're right about the "parents are supposed to support/protect you."

AND HE SHOULD BE THERE FOR THEM EVERY SECOND AND SUPPORT THEM AND HELP THEM WHEN THEY NEED SOMETHING.
I CANT BELIEVE THAT DUMBASS WOULD JUST WATCH HIS PARENTS DIE.

IF THAT LITTLE SPERM CELL DIDNT ENTER THAT EGG. HIS DUMBASS SELF WOULDNT BE HERE.

Echonova
12-14-2007, 08:08 PM
LOL, he can't be banned, this is the new Whoreslounge... Plus, he is allowed to have his own view.

BiH1320
12-14-2007, 08:08 PM
LOL, he can't be banned, this is the new Whoreslounge... Plus, he is allowed to have his own view.

I KNOW. LOL

Maniac1
12-14-2007, 08:09 PM
He's replying to someone.

Echonova
12-14-2007, 08:11 PM
LOL, I feel bad for who ever he marries. For better or worse and all.... That could be problematic.

KPowerEP3
12-14-2007, 08:13 PM
Miro, having lost my dad earlier this year and being able to do nothing about it, I can honestly say you're probably the biggest piece of crap I've ever seen post on here. I would say that I agree with the others in that one day this exact scenario happens to you, but God willing, you won't breed. If you do, I hope that your kids are better human beings than you. You may not realize it now, but because mommy and daddy didn't buy you a brand new car when you were 16 doesn't mean they didn't provide for you. I guarantee you, based on the fact that you're posting on here, they gave you MORE than you should ever have asked for..or for that matter, deserved. I really, really hope something horrible happens to you. I would have given ANYTHING in the world to save my dad, because like you, I was provided with much, much more than I needed, asked for or deserved while he went without just to give me conveniences and things I wanted on top of the best of everything that I needed. Again, based on your post at least ONE of your parents raised you and that should be MORE than enough to suffice something that you can, in reality, get along without. I hope you rot in hell you selfish prick.

BiH1320
12-14-2007, 08:13 PM
MAN FUK THIS GUY.
IM GONNA GO TAKE MY SHOWER AND GO OUT A BIT.

BiH1320
12-14-2007, 08:15 PM
Miro, having lost my dad earlier this year and being able to do nothing about it, I can honestly say you're probably the biggest piece of crap I've ever seen post on here. I would say that I agree with the others in that one day this exact scenario happens to you, but God willing, you won't breed. If you do, I hope that your kids are better human beings than you. You may not realize it now, but because mommy and daddy didn't buy you a brand new car when you were 16 doesn't mean they didn't provide for you. I guarantee you, based on the fact that you're posting on here, they gave you MORE than you should ever have asked for..or for that matter, deserved. I really, really hope something horrible happens to you. I would have given ANYTHING in the world to save my dad, because like you, I was provided with much, much more than I needed, asked for or deserved while he went without just to give me conveniences and things I wanted on top of the best of everything that I needed. Again, based on your post at least ONE of your parents raised you and that should be MORE than enough to suffice something that you can, in reality, get along without. I hope you rot in hell you selfish prick.

THANK YOU FOR TELLING HIM THAT.

AND SORRY ABOUT UR DAD. :(

I KINDA GOT ALL EMOTIONAL WHEN I READ THAT.

KPowerEP3
12-14-2007, 08:17 PM
THANK YOU FOR TELLING HIM THAT.

AND SORRY ABOUT UR DAD. :(

I KINDA GOT ALL EMOTIONAL WHEN I READ THAT.

thanks man. I can honestly say it really is a terrible feeling.

miro_gt
12-14-2007, 08:17 PM
Should I make a poll who thinks he is a selfish prick? lol

did I hurt your feelings or something .. cause you jumped on me with all 4 of your posts until this moment. Post hore ..

anyways, as I said above, I think that life should go forwards and not backwards. I can't justify screwing up myself for the rest of my lifetime (2/3 remaining hopefully) for the remaining 1/4 of my parents life, thought they already had their "good" years ..

however, I'd do it for my kids or grand kids

I guess the GF wins then

miro_gt
12-14-2007, 08:19 PM
also, if I'm in a need for a kidney, and if my kids offer to give one to me, I wont accept it

BiH1320
12-14-2007, 08:20 PM
YES UR GF DOES WIN AND 1 MORE THING.

WHAT IS SHE DOING WITH U ANYWAYS
SEEMS TO ME U HAVE NO FEELING'S WHATS SO EVER FOR UR PARENTS.
THATS SAD.
AND DOESNT MATTER IF THEY ALREADY HAD THEIR 'GOOD' YEARS.
I WOULD STILL HATE IT MORE THAN EVER TO SEE 1 OF THEM GO.
I WOULD MAKE SURE THEY LIVE AS MUCH AS THEY CAN. BCUZ ONCE THEY GO. THEY WILL NEVER EVER COME BACK. TRUST ME.

BiH1320
12-14-2007, 08:21 PM
also, if I'm in a need for a kidney, and if my kids offer to give one to me, I wont accept it

IF YOU HAD ONE KIDNEY AND IF I WAS UR KID. I'D TAKE UR LAST ONE OUT AND FEED IT TO A DOG. U DONT DESERVE THE LAST ONE U HAVE EITHER.

Maniac1
12-14-2007, 08:30 PM
There is no point in me posting here anymore. This dude is too damn ignorant to try to argue with.

Alan®
12-14-2007, 08:43 PM
micro_gt you have to be the sorriest son of a ***** sucking precious air on this planet I have ever seen post up on this earth. You can live with one kidney without ****ing yourself up too bad but to be able to sit there and watch a parent die knowing that you can do something to save them and not feel the slightest bit of sorrow takes one hell of a ****ed up person. personally i hope your girl kicks you in the balls so hard it makes you sterile. Then she won't want to be with you anymore and can come hang out with me and my girl cause 2 chicks is better than one

Schugg
12-14-2007, 08:53 PM

the GF says: yes of course, they are my parents, they have made so much for me, I love them, so I will give it if one of them needs it.

I say: no, in life parents are supposed to support their kids if something like that is needed. Not that I wont take care of them as they need it, but that - no. If I were the parent and my kid needed it, then I would do it.

if your parents need one and you arent even willing to even think about giving one thats stupid. i dont know where you were raised, but a parents life is not devoted to raising/supporting their kids, their kids are their kids all there life, no matter how old they or their kids are. parents are supposed to support there kids through childhood until they grow up, and can support them through elderly-hood. i take it your still in the childhood stage.

Schugg
12-14-2007, 08:57 PM
and on top of that, ide die for my parents or family before i sit and watch them die from something i could stop. if one of them needs a heart you will find me dead in a freezer full of ice waiting outside the hospital for a heart transplant, i dont give a damn for being here. probably couldnt actually do that but its better to feel that you would then to feel like oh well, i cant help them cause their my parents and only they can help me.

isa2o3
12-14-2007, 09:40 PM

then i will laugh

i agree 100%. they made u bro.

Echonova
12-14-2007, 09:44 PM
did I hurt your feelings or something .. cause you jumped on me with all 4 of your posts until this moment. Post hore ..

anyways, as I said above, I think that life should go forwards and not backwards. I can't justify screwing up myself for the rest of my lifetime (2/3 remaining hopefully) for the remaining 1/4 of my parents life, thought they already had their "good" years ..

I guess the GF wins then
Life can go forward douche bag, for your parent and who ever their donor is (cause it's won't be you f*cking a$$hat of a man). If you would have cared enough about your parent, which you don't obviously (bet your dad wishes he gave your mom a facial that night now), you might want to do some research before you ever open your f*cking mouth again. If you donate the kidney that is left becomes more efficient (I know that's a big word for you), enabling you to lead a normal life... With just one. Tell you what, why don't you just go downtown, buy a stolen gun and put a cap in both your folks now. Save them the heartache of knowing what a piece of sh*t they raised, and you can get their sh*t quicker (cause that's what it's all about). It's a win-win for you and them.

P.S. the only time your girl will win is the day she decides to leave you..... And I call bullsh*t, you wouldn't do it for anyone d*ck. Besides your grandkids will be bigger b*tches than you, they won't want your shriveled up kidney.

Echonova
12-14-2007, 09:47 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/thththz5568357.jpg

Jblizzard
12-14-2007, 09:51 PM
gl when u need a kidney...ur kids wont give ya one and neither will we.

Kaiser
12-14-2007, 10:04 PM
Ok. Flame if you want but I want to explain how I justify feeling that he's right (to a large degree). Lemme start by pointing out that my dad had kidney trouble and refused a donation from either me or my half-sister who are the only two living perfect matches we could find. He said he'd rather die than take it from us. That's not why he died though. He actually died of unrelated (or possibly remotely related, but not directly) heart issues, probably a stroke. My grandmother on my mom's side died of brain cancer just two years back, the year after my dad died. My only three living relatives who give a **** about me at all are my mom and my grandfather who I would kill for if they asked me to.

But I wanna point something my mom told me out after my dad died. What if my kids needed a kidney and I had given it to my dad? What then? My dad would probably still have died of the stroke. I would still only have one kidney from this point on, and I would have had no way to do anything for my children when the time arose, if it ever did. I never understood that my dad saw things that way. He died with me being upset and thinking I could have helped him. But instead he helped me, and my kids, and maybe my grandkids, who knows. I love my dad. I would have done it. He didn't want me to. Why? Because he knew that there were a hundred other things that could go wrong. I was an adult, so was my half sister. He felt he had done his best and that if he had to go, then he had to go. So he took that chance and stayed with us as long as he could, doing everything he could to help me and my mom be ready for when he did go. And when he did go he had done a damn good job of that. I miss him every day, and every day I thank him for sacrificing himself for my future, which is his future too now. So don't think that everyone who agrees with Miro is a total ass. Because some people just learned different ways. Some people have had different experiences. I'm not saying I agree with Miro, and living with what happened is the hardest thing in my life some days. I just keep thinking maybe the kidney transplant would have helped other things. But it's just not the case. He died so that I, my kids, my grandkids, his grandkids and great grandkids, could have that oppurtunity if they needed it.

So say what you will but sometimes...sometimes things aren't as simple as they seem for everyone.

ISAtlanta300
12-14-2007, 10:10 PM

I guess the GF wins then

Dude wtf man... it's not like you're going to be 'screwing' up your life. You have two kidneys. People live normal and healthy lives with just one. Don't be so selfish. I would do it for my parents, my kids.. heck even my best friend.

You'd rather have them just die than help them? Maybe YOU should end life.. then they can have BOTH your kidneys.... jeez....

Echonova
12-14-2007, 10:14 PM
Ok. Flame if you want but I want to explain how I justify feeling that he's right (to a large degree). Lemme start by pointing out that my dad had kidney trouble and refused a donation from either me or my half-sister who are the only two living perfect matches we could find. He said he'd rather die than take it from us. That's not why he died though. He actually died of unrelated (or possibly remotely related, but not directly) heart issues, probably a stroke. My grandmother on my mom's side died of brain cancer just two years back, the year after my dad died. My only three living relatives who give a **** about me at all are my mom and my grandfather who I would kill for if they asked me to.

But I wanna point something my mom told me out after my dad died. What if my kids needed a kidney and I had given it to my dad? What then? My dad would probably still have died of the stroke. I would still only have one kidney from this point on, and I would have had no way to do anything for my children when the time arose, if it ever did. I never understood that my dad saw things that way. He died with me being upset and thinking I could have helped him. But instead he helped me, and my kids, and maybe my grandkids, who knows. I love my dad. I would have done it. He didn't want me to. Why? Because he knew that there were a hundred other things that could go wrong. I was an adult, so was my half sister. He felt he had done his best and that if he had to go, then he had to go. So he took that chance and stayed with us as long as he could, doing everything he could to help me and my mom be ready for when he did go. And when he did go he had done a damn good job of that. I miss him every day, and every day I thank him for sacrificing himself for my future, which is his future too now. So don't think that everyone who agrees with Miro is a total ass. Because some people just learned different ways. Some people have had different experiences. I'm not saying I agree with Miro, and living with what happened is the hardest thing in my life some days. I just keep thinking maybe the kidney transplant would have helped other things. But it's just not the case. He died so that I, my kids, my grandkids, his grandkids and great grandkids, could have that oppurtunity if they needed it.

So say what you will but sometimes...sometimes things aren't as simple as they seem for everyone.
^^^ Difference is, you offered... He refused, that's a real man. Your father had the choice and decided to do what he felt was best for his family. Kudo's. What if your dad asked and you said... No. My family and I went throught the same questions you discussed. What if my kids do need a kidney? There are options, donor list, each other (providing you have more than one kid) and their mother. In my world family is everything. Your father has my respect, as do you.

Maniac1
12-14-2007, 10:20 PM
Ok. Flame if you want.No need too, you're not a dumbass. +1 for your post, sounded like your dad was a great man and father.

redrumracer
12-14-2007, 10:24 PM
ok just wondering and this is prob a stupid question but could you have your kidney back when they died????

Schugg
12-14-2007, 10:36 PM
probably, dont see why not? if they can transplant it once why not twice.

Echonova
12-14-2007, 10:41 PM
ok just wondering and this is prob a stupid question but could you have your kidney back when they died????http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/worffrustration.gif
That gives me a buisness idea. Rent-a-kidney!!!!! Doner gets paid for everyday their kidney is used by someone else!!!!

redrumracer
12-14-2007, 11:05 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/worffrustration.gif
That gives me a buisness idea. Rent-a-kidney!!!!! Doner gets paid for everyday their kidney is used by someone else!!!!

what its already an exact match for me.

Kaiser
12-14-2007, 11:05 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/worffrustration.gif

This idea is golden. I smell the next Google, or maybe even Microsoft.

Here, steal my company name: Echo's Rent-An-Organ.

Magnus213
12-14-2007, 11:44 PM
I'd give a kidney to a complete stranger if it would save their life.

Dracc
12-14-2007, 11:50 PM
yes as far as everyone in my family goes... but if my real mother needed a kidney.. or a pint of blood to live.. dat ***** could die.. straight up cuz

KPowerEP3
12-14-2007, 11:53 PM
yes as far as everyone in my family goes... but if my real mother needed a kidney.. or a pint of blood to live.. dat ***** could die.. straight up cuz

Yeah we were talking about the "parents" who raised you, no matter who they really are.

EJ6
12-15-2007, 12:42 AM
yes i would

RandomGuy
12-15-2007, 01:31 AM
lol what kind of person even asks

mofo i'd give 'em both

if they need a third i'd kidnap a cambodian midget and extract it myself.

xlilvi3tx
12-15-2007, 02:34 AM

you are seriously a waste of sperm. if your parents needed it then, you're just simply goin to say no? that shows how much you fu*kin care.

xlilvi3tx
12-15-2007, 02:38 AM

your story is different and you are right for offering it. your dad is a good father and i am sorry to hear he passed away. even though he died at least u know u tryed your best and offer it to him. on the other hand, this fu*ktard is just going to let them die right there. even though he got the choice to try and save them, he fu*kin refuses. and also i repped everyone who give theirs up for the parents and isnt a bit*h

Glides
12-15-2007, 08:15 AM

I don't even know what to say to this except, Tell your girl to come get with a real man. You are a child and don't deserve her.

AdriSciontC
12-15-2007, 09:06 AM
I voted yes because I'm sure they would do the same for me. Obviously though only if I was a match...

JDMJAYDC2
12-15-2007, 09:13 AM
i would in a heartbeat without even thinking about it

GIXXERDK
12-15-2007, 09:33 AM
If you were my son, I would disown you.

BlkCD5
12-15-2007, 11:47 AM
I would, but knowing my parents, they'd probably deny it. Its the least i could do since they supported my ass for 16 years.

ShooterMcGavin
12-15-2007, 11:55 AM

then i will laugh
touche :goodjob:

ur one heartless prick, have fun dying alone! :yay:

Fast Shadow
12-15-2007, 12:45 PM
If my parents were mean, beat me, whatever, I'd say no.

But my parents were great to me so I said yes. I'd give them both kidneys if they needed it. **** it, I'd die for them, why not.

BiH1320
12-15-2007, 01:27 PM
I would, but knowing my parents, they'd probably deny it. Its the least i could do since they supported my ass for 16 years.

JUUULLLLIIOOOOO
WE HAVE A UNDERAGEEEEE HEREEE..
:police:

§treet_§peed
12-15-2007, 01:36 PM
ALRIGHT YOU PIECE OF **** HERE'S ANOTHER THING. MY GRANDMOTHER THAT AS BASICALLY RAISED OUR WHOLE FAMILY EVERYONE FROM AUNTS TO COUSINS TO GRAND KIDS TOE RET GRAND KIDS HAS BEEN TRYING TO FIND A KINDEY FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS. AND TODAY SHE FINALLY GOT A CALL FORM SOMEONE THAT MATCHED EVERYTHING PERFECT TO GIVE HER A KIDNEY AND GUESS WHAT THE DOCTOR TOLD HER SHE COULDN'T BECAUSE HER BODY WAS TO WEAK FROM ALL THE STRESS OVER THE LAST FEW YEARS FROM DYLISIS(SP?). BUT SHE IS ONE BRAVE WOMEN BECAUSE SHE JUST SMILED AND SAID THATS OK SOME TIMES THATS LIFE. :(

BiH1320
12-15-2007, 01:38 PM
ALRIGHT YOU PIECE OF **** HERE'S ANOTHER THING. MY GRANDMOTHER THAT AS BASICALLY RAISED OUR WHOLE FAMILY EVERYONE FROM AUNTS TO COUSINS TO GRAND KIDS TOE RET GRAND KIDS HAS BEEN TRYING TO FIND A KINDEY FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS. AND TODAY SHE FINALLY GOT A CALL FORM SOMEONE THAT MATCHED EVERYTHING PERFECT TO GIVE HER A KIDNEY AND GUESS WHAT THE DOCTOR TOLD HER SHE COULDN'T BECAUSE HER BODY WAS TO WEAK FROM ALL THE STRESS OVER THE LAST FEW YEARS FROM DYLISIS(SP?). BUT SHE IS ONE BRAVE WOMEN BECAUSE SHE JUST SMILED AND SAID THATS OK SOME TIMES THATS LIFE. :(

DAMMN SORRY TO HEAR THAT MAN.

SO SHE CANT GET A KIDNEY TRANSPLANT AT ALL BCUZ OF THE STRESS

BiH1320
12-15-2007, 01:39 PM
JUUULLLLIIOOOOO
WE HAVE A UNDERAGEEEEE HEREEE..
:police:

X2 MY FRIEND.

§treet_§peed
12-15-2007, 01:42 PM
YEAH BUT ITS OK SHE IS OK AND AT PIECE WITH IT. I KNOW IT HURTS HER BUT SHE UNDERSTANDS. SHE IS 80 BTW. BUT YEAH MAN I TOLD THE DOCTOR BACK WHEN WE FIRST FOUND OUT THAT IF MINE MATCHED TO GO AHEAD AND HACK IT OUT THAT DAY

The Yousef
12-15-2007, 03:15 PM

...okay thats really fuked up..they are your parents for fuk's sake....i would give my kidney/lung/eye or whatever to my parents in a heartbeat...they have sacrificed so much for me (and i'm pretty sure they have for you also) and it is not without a moments hesistation i wouldnt do that for them.

VooDooXII
12-15-2007, 06:49 PM
I'd donate.

Leisa
12-15-2007, 06:58 PM
Absolutely I would, as a matter of fact when I was 20, my brother who was 18 at the time needed a kidney, unfortunately since I was pregnant I couldnt give him mine, but I was a match and would have been more than happy to give one to him... the same would go if one of my parents needed one as well

babygurl
12-15-2007, 07:07 PM
Oh yes, I love my Mama...I would give her a kidney...

magneto198
12-15-2007, 08:03 PM
definitely

babygurl
12-15-2007, 08:06 PM

they give you life and yet you wont help them stay alive..

The way it should be...The parents take care of this kids until they are grown... when the kids are gron they take care of this kids....end of story...

Mach1DrmGrl
12-15-2007, 08:35 PM
I would definitely give a kidney to my dad...i love my daddy!

My mom, however...that's a big NO! It would be a waste of a perfectly good kidney

BlkCD5
12-15-2007, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by BiH1320
JUUULLLLIIOOOOO
WE HAVE A UNDERAGEEEEE HEREEE.. :police:

:lmao: idiot. Yea im underage :rolleyes:

Additional Information
Birthday:
January 26, 1984
Car:
Accord

Echonova
12-15-2007, 10:45 PM
Accord owners lie.

BlkCD5
12-15-2007, 10:47 PM
:rly: :ninja:

Echonova
12-15-2007, 11:12 PM
:rly: :ninja:LOL
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/disrespect.gif

StupidBikerBoy
12-16-2007, 12:31 AM
Are you ****tin me??:thinking:

MistaCee
12-16-2007, 07:29 PM
Id give it to them. If it wasnt for them I wouldnt have one

aaronfelipe
12-16-2007, 08:11 PM
...okay thats really fuked up..they are your parents for fuk's sake....i would give my kidney/lung/eye or whatever to my parents in a heartbeat...they have sacrificed so much for me (and i'm pretty sure they have for you also) and it is not without a moments hesistation i wouldnt do that for them.
x2

Hulud
12-17-2007, 02:02 AM
notes: what did this "smart kid" say?

On_Her_Face
12-17-2007, 05:48 PM
i would do it for anybody that would honestly do it for me

Brett
12-17-2007, 06:57 PM

I guess the GF wins then

Hurt my feelings? Why would you think you hurt my feelings? I will just be honest when I think someone is a selfish f u c k. Simple. You can deal with it im sure.

And really your GF looses because she is with someone as selfish as you

Echonova
12-17-2007, 07:35 PM
LOL, he had the "guts" to neg me, but not to post again in this thread. Figures.

Schugg
12-17-2007, 07:37 PM
whatatwat

GIXXERDK
12-17-2007, 09:52 PM
LOL, he had the "guts" to neg me, but not to post again in this thread. Figures.

lol he neg rep me too!

Echonova
12-17-2007, 10:36 PM
Wait, this is the NEW Whoreslounge... Neg rep parties are a go, right???? LOL. I love this place.

DaRussian
12-17-2007, 10:42 PM

then i will laugh

2x ^^^ very true