PDA

View Full Version : Girls are crazy!!!

YoungGun
12-13-2007, 08:03 PM
Met this girl in a bar last weekend. Got her number but hadn't talked to her until today. She had facebooked me which is pretty normal, but thats where normal stopped. As soon as I started talking to her she started asking me all kinds of questions that I thought were a little out there. Then she started asking me questions about my family and even my grandparents. Finally she said, "oh ok so your part of that part of the family." I asked what the hell that meant... Turns out this crazy freaking girl had been doing research on google on me and my family the whole week. My dad's in business locally and my grandfather was in politics and she knew all of it. She knew when the business opened, what years my grandfather was in office, what awards both of them had won, and traced my family tree back about 3 more generations. She even knew how much my dad's company did in total sales last year (privately owned company so not publicly reported), and said she knew what graveyard my family is in!!! Then she got pissed at me cause I was freaked out. Then she said, "I just wanted to know as much about you as possible. Why is that so wrong?"

I had heard of girls "googling" guys they met but holy ****ing **** this girl took it way to far. And if so why the hell would I want you to tell me about my whole freaking life??? Needless to say I'm never calling her again and am just praying she leaves me the hell alone!!!

Anyone else ever had a girl do this **** to you or did I just manage to find the most psycho girl in Atlanta last weekend?:screwy:

Brett
12-13-2007, 08:05 PM
Is she hot?

YoungGun
12-13-2007, 08:06 PM
Well yeah she was pretty hot but not worth that crazy ****.

Nittanys1
12-13-2007, 08:06 PM
damn!!! she stepped over the line....

Maniac1
12-13-2007, 08:07 PM
Lolol. Damn, you either must look like a god or this chick is plain creapy! have any pictures of her?

Nittanys1
12-13-2007, 08:08 PM
yeah I want to see pics....lol

Leisa
12-13-2007, 08:09 PM
Dude, that is completely wacked out.. Get out while you can....

YoungGun
12-13-2007, 08:10 PM
I'm not gonna post a pic. I'm worried she might hunt me down or something. Actually looked and she defriended me on facebook which is pretty damn funny.

Maniac1
12-13-2007, 08:13 PM
I'm not gonna post a pic. I'm worried she might hunt me down or something. Actually looked and she defriended me on facebook which is pretty damn funny.LMAO! Thats pretty weird though, someone actually looking up someone elses background and family background... You must have played your cards right.

2.3 Evo 8
12-13-2007, 08:17 PM
She's hot? Atleast poke her in the butt.

§treet_§peed
12-13-2007, 08:19 PM
welcome to 8th grade :goodjob:

MistaCee
12-13-2007, 08:49 PM
Yes drop that chick immediately. She is definatly the crazy type

Kalifornia087
12-13-2007, 09:42 PM
I saw that girl on the corner of Fukernleaver yesterday.

YoungGun
12-13-2007, 09:45 PM
Yeah but the cross street is Stabbedyouwhilesleeping...

Echonova
12-13-2007, 09:46 PM
Well, if you look as good as me this, is a part of life. Crazy b*tch needs to be put in her place and you're just the guy to do it. Are you up to the challange?

YoungGun
12-13-2007, 10:00 PM
See I think I am by avoiding her crazy ass. If I give in what reason does she have to change? I'm not going without so not worth the bull****.

Leadfoot_mf
12-13-2007, 10:02 PM
so wait this is true i kept waiting for the punch line. lol

Echonova
12-13-2007, 10:02 PM
You don't have to give in, just tell it like it is. When she calls say "B*tch I am down to f*ck and that's it." She'll do it because she "thinks she can change you", then you change all your numbers and move out of the country!!!! Simple, easy as that!!!!!!

YoungGun
12-13-2007, 10:04 PM
Yeah this is true... scary but true... and I think I pissed her off too much but might give it a shot if I get drunk tonight.

Echonova
12-13-2007, 10:05 PM
Get her drunk and I might have a shot at it too.

SicStang03
12-13-2007, 10:09 PM
I have a better idea.

PIIHB

/thread

Echonova
12-13-2007, 10:17 PM
I have a better idea.

PIIHB

/threadWerd, chicks love teh buttsecks. Even when they say they don't, they really do...

Leadfoot_mf
12-13-2007, 10:22 PM
Get her drunk and I might have a shot at it too.
why did i waste my rep on the other post. lol

Jecht
12-13-2007, 10:24 PM
She probably has t3h aids and wanted to share with you.

3.5altman
12-14-2007, 12:17 AM
one thing about crazy girls, they got that good good

chinitoxamor
12-14-2007, 12:24 AM
im not surprised hahaha.. she background checked you hahahaha.. dayumm.. stalker

Stormhammer
12-14-2007, 12:59 AM
head shot the *****

Seymour222
12-14-2007, 07:44 AM
Maybe YOU looked really creepy and she wanted to see the milk was worth the squeeze. JK.

ZeDFuNk
12-14-2007, 07:50 AM
i've had this happen.. however it's kind of freaky... but at least you know she's not the type of girl that just goes sluttin around. she knows who she hooks up with before she does it ;)

GDuty5_Chic
12-14-2007, 07:59 AM
thats crazy what happen to getting to know each other by talking? LOL

My crazy ex use to do it all the time, he told me after we broke up he would use that interactive google map thing (not sure whats it called) and see if he could see my car at work or at home. It went down hill from that to googling my screen name and reading everything I posted on all forums. Thats why I have different screen name on every forum I am on.

Then I had my ex before him physically stalk me for a year.

Must be something in the water... cause this never happened in NY.

YoungGun
12-14-2007, 02:58 PM
I've had girls google me or whatever before and told me that they did and they got a lot of results or whatever and that didn't bother me. This girl did actual research and had to seriously dig to find some of it. I tried it to see if maybe I over reacted... nope... some of the stuff she found was about 30 pages of links in. I seriously hope she just leaves me alone. She tried calling today and I didn't answer so maybe she will take the hint.

ShooterMcGavin
12-14-2007, 04:15 PM
lolz?

Glides
12-14-2007, 04:33 PM
Met this girl in a bar last weekend. Got her number but hadn't talked to her until today. She had facebooked me which is pretty normal, but thats where normal stopped. As soon as I started talking to her she started asking me all kinds of questions that I thought were a little out there. Then she started asking me questions about my family and even my grandparents. Finally she said, "oh ok so your part of that part of the family." I asked what the hell that meant... Turns out this crazy freaking girl had been doing research on google on me and my family the whole week. My dad's in business locally and my grandfather was in politics and she knew all of it. She knew when the business opened, what years my grandfather was in office, what awards both of them had won, and traced my family tree back about 3 more generations. She even knew how much my dad's company did in total sales last year (privately owned company so not publicly reported), and said she knew what graveyard my family is in!!! Then she got pissed at me cause I was freaked out. Then she said, "I just wanted to know as much about you as possible. Why is that so wrong?"

I had heard of girls "googling" guys they met but holy ****ing **** this girl took it way to far. And if so why the hell would I want you to tell me about my whole freaking life??? Needless to say I'm never calling her again and am just praying she leaves me the hell alone!!!

Anyone else ever had a girl do this **** to you or did I just manage to find the most psycho girl in Atlanta last weekend?:screwy:

Sounds to me like that ***** had it right. If I was a ho, and I was gonna give up the hooka, i'd damm sure make sure the guy I was gonna let plunder me had some good background. Ain't got no time for no scrubs.

YoungGun
12-14-2007, 04:38 PM
Sounds to me like that ***** had it right. If I was a ho, and I was gonna give up the hooka, i'd damm sure make sure the guy I was gonna let plunder me had some good background. Ain't got no time for no scrubs.

I actually agree with you there, but if your gonna do a background check... DON'T ****ING TELL ME ABOUT IT!!! Cause then you come across as a psycho ***** like this girl...:doh:

Lucky.
12-15-2007, 12:11 AM
i say...PIITB

On_Her_Face
12-15-2007, 12:14 AM
if she doesn't put up anal, tell her she googled the wrong person.

xlilvi3tx
12-15-2007, 03:00 AM
LMAO!!!

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-15-2007, 03:14 AM
pics or it didn't happen.. lolerbate

magneto198
12-16-2007, 09:34 PM
they can do that sometimes

ahmonrah
12-16-2007, 09:58 PM
Is she hot?fvck that brett!!! that shatnerz a shooting offense!

having your homeboys call you pissed 'cause some chick is asking for you and them asking:

homeboys: "who is this? nah he gotta house you know, and a cell.."

loony: " he didint answer, and i went to the window he didnt answer..."

homeboys: "how'd you get my number anyway?"

loony: "i write down all the numbers he called from....and when he went to the bathroom, i copied his contact numbers, in case i can't find him..."

ahmonrah
12-16-2007, 09:59 PM
if she doesn't put up anal, tell her she googled the wrong person.trust me, if she went that far? she does anal!!!

ahmonrah
12-16-2007, 10:01 PM
I've had girls google me or whatever before and told me that they did and they got a lot of results or whatever and that didn't bother me. This girl did actual research and had to seriously dig to find some of it. I tried it to see if maybe I over reacted... nope... some of the stuff she found was about 30 pages of links in. I seriously hope she just leaves me alone. She tried calling today and I didn't answer so maybe she will take the hint.
NOPE!! WRONG AGAIN!! ALL THAT MEANS IS......
http://www.prainc.com/_images/html/announcement_r3_c1.jpg

ubers2k
12-16-2007, 10:31 PM
PM me her info... :ninja:

ARFNSX
12-16-2007, 10:50 PM
apparently you havent been dating that much if you dont realize that all women are CRAZY...think about it!

jcamb
12-18-2007, 08:12 PM
I bet she read this thread

Whiteboy™
12-18-2007, 09:16 PM
http://www.maximummass.com/forum/images/smilies/piitb.gif

Lizbiz101
12-18-2007, 11:26 PM
Met this girl in a bar that was your first mistake. lol

Ciao_Bella
12-18-2007, 11:44 PM
Sorry, I Just Wanted To Know As Much About You As Possible...

It's Okay If You Won't Be Calling Me Back... I Got Your Mom, Your Dad, Your Brother, Your Uncle's Best Friend's Sister's Boyfriend's Phone Numbers So I'll Be In Touch. K?

changaroo
12-19-2007, 12:31 AM
lol holy ****? is this her?

ahmonrah
12-19-2007, 12:46 AM
Sorry, I Just Wanted To Know As Much About You As Possible...

It's Okay If You Won't Be Calling Me Back... I Got Your Mom, Your Dad, Your Brother, Your Uncle's Best Friend's Sister's Boyfriend's Phone Numbers So I'll Be In Touch. K?:eek::lmfao::lmfao:

jcamb
12-19-2007, 11:28 PM
lol, i bet that is her. :lmao:

http://www.blnk.com/Killin_Em_Softly

http://filebox.vt.edu/users/mmould/mealphaball.JPG

ahmonrah
12-20-2007, 12:14 AM
^^^^oh gawd....i'm feelin sick........
http://www.theballistics13.net/theballistics/img_files/stink/vomit.JPG

Ciao_Bella
12-20-2007, 06:42 AM
lol, i bet that is her. :lmao:

http://www.blnk.com/Killin_Em_Softly

LMAO, And I Thought Girls Were Crazy. Mine Was A Joke, But You Must Be A Certified Stalker. I Didn't Even Know That Page Still Existed.

I Think You Should Get Hooked Up With the Google Chick.

ueyedgr8tness
12-20-2007, 09:18 PM
LOl i had a girl do some shi* like that on me 1 time but she hacked my comp to get all my info LOl!!