PDA

View Full Version : Lol at Gainesville Mentality.

§treet_§peed
12-13-2007, 05:59 PM
so last night i took my friend over to his cousins house. this dude stoped by for a minute about the time i was leaving he was like so what you got done to it. i'm like its stock and he's like no its not and im ike as far as im concerned it is. it has CAI and Full exhaust big whoop. and o yeah short thro shifter and front and rear strut tower bars and a rear lower brace bar. and he's all like wow its v-tec to and i'm like no its not and he's all like yeah i is and i'm like who the hell are you to tell me about my car and i'n like its a single came and he's like 1.8 and i'm like no 1.6 its a d16y7 and he looks stund. so anyways he starts talking about this dude rsx and i know the dude and he is prtty stupid to. the car is a 05 RSX Type-s lowered cai and exhaust nothig to fancy. alright so he's like think you can beat him and i'm like no prolly not and i'm but rsx are heavy as **** almost like a boat. and he's like well it has a JDM TYPE R and i'm no it doesn't its a type s. and he's like o its a type r i seen it and he told me and i'm like your wrong its just a type s k20a2 200 hp to the drivetrain stock and he's like no its a k22a4 or some **** and i'm you LOLOOLOLOLOLLOL. and he's like what ad i'm like you do reize there is no k22 and then he was like yeah there is its a 2.2 liter. and i'm ike o your wrong. ad he's like you do't know anything about Acura and i'm like you do relize that Acura is just a division of honda right and then i pull out my motor list lol. and he is like well damn i guess i was wrong and he talks abot some other stupid **** and what not then im like yeah alright see ya later. anyways tonight i go to get something to eat and this dude in his auto accord with a fart can revs and trys to go lol. it never fails when your in gaineville with a modded car you can not go 5 minutes without some one either reving on you or doing a ricer fly by lol

Mr_Mischif
12-13-2007, 06:13 PM
...que?

§treet_§peed
12-13-2007, 06:33 PM
pinche hoto

Leadfoot_mf
12-13-2007, 06:47 PM
so last night i took my friend over to his cousins house. this dude stoped by for a minute about the time i was leaving he was like so what you got done to it. i'm like its stock and he's like no its not and im ike as far as im concerned it is. it has CAI and Full exhaust big whoop. and o yeah short thro shifter and front and rear strut tower bars and a rear lower brace bar. and he's all like wow its v-tec to and i'm like no its not and he's all like yeah i is and i'm like who the hell are you to tell me about my car and i'n like its a single came and he's like 1.8 and i'm like no 1.6 its a d16y7 and he looks stund. so anyways he starts talking about this dude rsx and i know the dude and he is prtty stupid to. the car is a 05 RSX Type-s lowered cai and exhaust nothig to fancy. alright so he's like think you can beat him and i'm like no prolly not and i'm but rsx are heavy as **** almost like a boat. and he's like well it has a JDM TYPE R and i'm no it doesn't its a type s. and he's like o its a type r i seen it and he told me and i'm like your wrong its just a type s k20a2 200 hp to the drivetrain stock and he's like no its a k22a4 or some **** and i'm you LOLOOLOLOLOLLOL. and he's like what ad i'm like you do reize there is no k22 and then he was like yeah there is its a 2.2 liter. and i'm ike o your wrong. ad he's like you do't know anything about Acura and i'm like you do relize that Acura is just a division of honda right and then i pull out my motor list lol. and he is like well damn i guess i was wrong and he talks abot some other stupid **** and what not then im like yeah alright see ya later. anyways tonight i go to get something to eat and this dude in his auto accord with a fart can revs and trys to go lol. it never fails when your in gaineville with a modded car you can not go 5 minutes without some one either reving on you or doing a ricer fly by lol
you should have never dropped out school. :goodjob:

§treet_§peed
12-13-2007, 06:50 PM
^ i didn't i almost graduated with honors :goodjob:

BKgen®
12-13-2007, 08:52 PM
f*cking mexicans. that's the main reason i hate living in Gainesville... buncha bean eatin' ricers giving imports a bad name.

sh*t like this:

http://uploads.tooreal.net/pictures/ricercivic.jpg

The Ninja
12-13-2007, 08:54 PM
you should have never dropped out school. :goodjob:

QFT
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Leadfoot_mf again.

Crazy Asian
12-13-2007, 09:04 PM
wait here's what I dont get. Why is all the hispanic community located near gainsville and buford or near where 285 is

Echonova
12-13-2007, 09:27 PM
Here's what I got out of the convo. If I moved to Gainesville, I WOULD BE A GOD!!!!!!!!!!

Echonova
12-13-2007, 09:28 PM
wait here's what I dont get. Why is all the hispanic community located near gainsville and buford or near where 285 isChicken plants. Gainesville is the chicken capitol of the world.

Kalifornia087
12-13-2007, 09:31 PM
Dude.
Use.
Periods...

But yeah that does suck about gainesville. On top of that, everybody talks about other peoples cars like they know everything about them whether or not they do. I had so many people ask me about the stupidest **** about my Rx7.
"Ohhh man i heard this thing had 450 hp", or "so and so said you claimed this car to be the fastest car in gainesville" Blah blah blah. Stupid ass people.

Echonova
12-13-2007, 09:54 PM
Not true, I have the fastest car in Gainesville.

Jimmy B
12-13-2007, 10:27 PM
engrish?

this is why i say your an idiot.. this exact thread that you started.. along with all the others.. you have nothing to bring to the site but blah, blah, blah,...
you sound like charlie browns teacher!

Jimmy B
12-13-2007, 10:28 PM
oh, and "almost graduated with honers" so you did drop out?

Echonova
12-13-2007, 10:32 PM
oh, and "almost graduated with honers" so you did drop out?
Substitute the "H" with a B

BKgen®
12-13-2007, 10:35 PM
engrish?

this is why i say your an idiot.. this exact thread that you started.. along with all the others.. you have nothing to bring to the site but blah, blah, blah,...
you sound like charlie browns teacher!

actually it would sound more like "womp womp womp".

Echonova
12-13-2007, 10:36 PM
Been wondering KDM... Is that Hellboy in your sig???

Jimmy B
12-13-2007, 10:37 PM
actually it would sound more like "womp womp womp".

it depends on what she was teaching..

her just rambling sounds like this doush

Echonova
12-13-2007, 11:01 PM
Been wondering KDM... Is that Hellboy in your sig???
Answer the F-ing question!!!!!

Kaiser
12-13-2007, 11:14 PM
^ i didn't i almost graduated with honors :goodjob:

You really should have graduated. Then you would realize how funny your sentence is :)

KPowerEP3
12-13-2007, 11:15 PM
Answer the F-ing question!!!!!

It's 'Ninja Herpes infested red splotchy ball sack man"

Echonova
12-13-2007, 11:18 PM
It's 'Ninja Herpes infested red splotchy ball sack man".:(

babygurl
12-14-2007, 12:39 AM

space out the paragraphs so i know wtf you are saying...Hall County Edumacation FTL!!!

BKgen®
12-14-2007, 07:33 AM
yes Echonova... yes. :D

Nemesis
12-14-2007, 07:36 AM
I couldnt finish reading that "paragraph". :lmao:

BABY J
12-14-2007, 07:40 AM

http://www.seriouscustoms.com/lmao/bush_uhhh.gif

What. Da. Heyl.

BKgen®
12-14-2007, 07:44 AM
http://www.englishbanana.com/punctuation-cards-1-eg24.jpg

BABY J
12-14-2007, 08:15 AM

http://www.seriouscustoms.com/lmao/wtfsumopancake.jpg

thinkfast®
12-14-2007, 09:01 AM
IM OUTTA BREATH READIN THAT

WHAT THE HELL MAN I MEAN DID YOU GET IN A FIGHT OR WHAT

WHOOP THAT TRICK

1439/2000
12-14-2007, 09:20 AM
it never fails when your in gaineville with a modded car you can not go 5 minutes without some one either reving on you or doing a ricer fly by lol

I grew up there and was running 11s before I left.
Alfonso and some ISP guys used to be in that area as well iirc.
Basically there are a bunch of retards, yourself included if you read your posts, that dont know **** about cars.

§treet_§peed
12-14-2007, 03:16 PM
^ actually no i do have some knowledge more than others around here thank you. i never sayed i was a genous but i do now more than most

§treet_§peed
12-14-2007, 03:18 PM
oh, and "almost graduated with honers" so you did drop out? no i graduate but my gpa lacked a point something or another. when i type i'm most of the time to lazy to use proper english atleast on here

§treet_§peed
12-14-2007, 03:21 PM
o and not everybody was born with enough money to have a 11 second car when they are under 21 :goodjob:

BKgen®
12-14-2007, 03:29 PM
o and not everybody was born with enough of their parents' money to have a 11 second car when they are under 21 :goodjob:

fixed ;)

§treet_§peed
12-14-2007, 03:30 PM
lol

1439/2000
12-14-2007, 03:40 PM
I had a job in high school and bought my car and all my mods myself. It has nothing to do with being born with anything.

§treet_§peed
12-14-2007, 03:42 PM
lol dude i worked a full time job plus a lot of over time while i was in high school as well. never had enough money to afford making a car run 11's hell i was making 9.75 an hour

IDCoconut
12-14-2007, 04:56 PM
the hell you spend it on? lol

§treet_§peed
12-14-2007, 05:07 PM
^ i bought my first car as well and i had to pay bills. hell i was paying most of the bills at home. i lived with and still do live with my grandparents and since they are elderly and raised me i figure the least i can do is give them all the money i can so it makes it easier on them. plus i used to be a dumb ass and tend to break my car alot lol

§treet_§peed
12-15-2007, 06:01 PM
ANOTHER THING WHILE I WENT TO TACO BELL ... MY TACO BELL WAS GOOD. BUT ON THE WAY THERE WHILE RIDING THRU GAINESVEGAS THIS NOOBCAKE (HE IS DUSTIN THE SON OF LAM OWNER OF LAMS IN GAINESVILLE) ROLLED UP BESIDE ME WHILE IT IS POURING RAIN AND STARTED REVING IN HIS STOCK STICKERED UP STI WITH HIS MUFFLER AND POP'D THE CLUTCH AND THOUGHT WE WERE RACING.

§treet_§peed
12-15-2007, 06:20 PM
lol and this other thing we were talking about cars up here and this noobcake told me just a minute ago and we were talking about grip when launching and he was like i could bring my friends 383 drag car up here and he could launch even with it being wet and he would only bark the tires and take off. and i said i doubt that and he said no its all about your suspension setup and i was like i agree but still not with what you just said.

BKgen®
12-15-2007, 11:40 PM
ANOTHER THING WHILE I WENT TO TACO BELL ... MY TACO BELL WAS GOOD. BUT ON THE WAY THERE WHILE RIDING THRU GAINESVEGAS THIS NOOBCAKE (HE IS DUSTIN THE SON OF LAM OWNER OF LAMS IN GAINESVILLE) ROLLED UP BESIDE ME WHILE IT IS POURING RAIN AND STARTED REVING IN HIS STOCK STICKERED UP STI WITH HIS MUFFLER AND POP'D THE CLUTCH AND THOUGHT WE WERE RACING.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! :lmfao:

and now, i present to you a bit of my Myspace conversation with Dustin a few days ago:

him: Hey, you are a ricer.. face it

me: ok. whatever you say jackass.

him: Ricer!!!

me: lol i'm not the one with stickers all over my car :P

him: I'm not the one denying what i am...

me: so you admit you are a ricer ;)

BKgen®
12-15-2007, 11:42 PM
and for those who haven't seen his car... it's basically a stock sti covered in stickers:

http://a55.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/21/l_b357503546bd023922307bdb6022f56e.jpg

Clegger
12-15-2007, 11:57 PM
^ actually no i do have some knowledge more than others around here thank you. i never sayed i was a genous but i do now more than most

Genius, I'm sure the word that you were looking for was, genius

...God help our education system.

And I thought illegal immigrants in so cal were stupid.

Nismo
12-16-2007, 12:20 AM
That is one long run on sentence.... It changed subject like 3 or 4 times....