PDA

View Full Version : why is the DMV....

Master Shake
12-13-2007, 02:11 PM
so behind of updating all of their ****. i found out like tuesday that my license has been suspended since nov 21 and i never knew about it. what the hell, i thought they sent you something in the mail letting you know all this crap.

§treet_§peed
12-13-2007, 02:14 PM
^ they are suppossed to. but when mine where took the first time i never got anything and ened up getting pulled over for being out of state and almost went to jail and it ended up getting me into a **** load of toruble. i had to get sr20 insurance becauseof that ghey **** and loose my **** a month after that suspension was up because of it

Master Shake
12-13-2007, 02:21 PM
^ they are suppossed to. but when mine where took the first time i never got anything and ened up getting pulled over for being out of state and almost went to jail and it ended up getting me into a **** load of toruble. i had to get sr20 insurance becauseof that ghey **** and loose my **** a month after that suspension was up because of ityea i know, i got pulled over on my bike cause the cop thought i was weaving in my lane when the wind was shifting me slightly to the right so i would shift to the left every now and then to keep myself from eating the curb. he ran my stuff and told me about it and i was like "what the hell are you talking about?" he explained to me that this is going on with so many people and not a sinlge one of them know about it. so like you, i went to jail, got lucky and he let someone come get my bike, but it still left me in a daze of why i never got anything letting me know my license were gone. all i wanted was a damn fruity drink from the store....and i got one sip of it before i had to let it go and hit the cell.

§treet_§peed
12-13-2007, 02:24 PM
see they admit that they are ****ing up but still you get punished for thier **** ups. sorry ****s imo

Master Shake
12-13-2007, 02:27 PM
see they admit that they are ****ing up but still you get punished for thier **** ups. sorry ****s imoman **** the dmv. although, i did notice the entire time i was in cuffs and everything, he never read me my rights. didn't even so much as mentioned any rights to me.

i thought the cops were suppose to read your rights to you no matter what when under arrest.

§treet_§peed
12-13-2007, 02:31 PM
^ i think that **** got changed i dunno never had them read me mine either they just said shut the Phuc up and get in the GAWDDAMN CAR

Master Shake
12-13-2007, 02:35 PM
^ i think that **** got changed i dunno never had them read me mine either they just said shut the Phuc up and get in the GAWDDAMN CARthe guy wasn't being a **** or anything, he was actually nice and whatnot. just never read my rights.

oh, and he was nice enough to only give me the charge of suspended license, didn't do the weaving or whatever and even let some take my bike home. he should have let me go since i was no joke 2 blocks from my house. like it seriously would have taken me less than 30 secs to drive there.

§treet_§peed
12-13-2007, 02:39 PM
or you could of pushed the bike there

Master Shake
12-13-2007, 02:42 PM
or you could of pushed the bike theresince he was taking me to jail he wouldn't let me. i tried to see if he would let me and he was like "sorry can't do that. however you do know you're under arrest right?" thats when i starting thinking "well **** me, this sucks".

§treet_§peed
12-13-2007, 02:47 PM
lol yup been there a few times unfortunetly

Master Shake
12-13-2007, 02:50 PM
ha! this is the first time i've ever gotten in trouble with the cops. outside a seat belt ticket, and maybe speeding.

XLR8NMR2
12-13-2007, 02:53 PM
YOU SHOULDVE WENT FOR HIS GUN AND YELLED OUT

"THIS IS WHAT I THINK ABOUT YOUR SUSPENSION PIG!!"

WOULDVE MADE IT TO BE A CLASSIC THREAD ON IA.

Master Shake
12-13-2007, 02:54 PM
YOU SHOULDVE WENT FOR HIS GUN AND YELLED OUT

"THIS IS WHAT I THINK ABOUT YOUR SUSPENSION PIG!!"

WOULDVE MADE IT TO BE A CLASSIC THREAD ON IA.it might of worked too if there wasn't 2 cops in separate cars there.

§treet_§peed
12-13-2007, 02:55 PM
lol or you could of took of running thru the woods on foot. then dipped back to your bike and fleed to canada

Master Shake
12-13-2007, 02:58 PM
lol or you could of took of running thru the woods on foot. then dipped back to your bike and fleed to canadaif there wasn't only one entrance to my neightborhood i would have just dipped out on the bike, i know their patrol cars can't keep up. but i also would have been blocked in and i'm the only one if that neightborhood that has a blue bike, so it kinda left that one out. but i did think about it.....oh damn did i think about it.

XLR8NMR2
12-13-2007, 02:58 PM
They pulled the same **** on me back when i was 17, i got in an accident and luickly the cop felt bad for me and didn't take me to jail......

the dmv doesn't send out any notices or memos they "expect" you to know

dmv = trash

§treet_§peed
12-13-2007, 03:06 PM
^ wtf is up with that like imma call the dmv everyday to check on that ****

GSRteg®
12-13-2007, 03:08 PM
Damn that sucks balls man.

MaRk2k
12-13-2007, 03:13 PM
man the dmv's been slow since 2002

The Ninja
12-13-2007, 03:35 PM
I believe its the DDS now. Actually, I believe its been the DDS for quite some time. You guys are behind on your ****.

§treet_§peed
12-13-2007, 03:46 PM
either ay they are ghey as ****

Master Shake
12-13-2007, 05:19 PM
dmv, dds, deez nutz. streetspeed has already said it. their gay.
if they expect me to know the status of my license then i should expect them to know how to keep up their ****.

AnthonyF
12-13-2007, 05:20 PM
goverment employees FTMFL!

Master Shake
12-13-2007, 05:22 PM
goverment FTMFL!fixed.

AnthonyF
12-13-2007, 05:31 PM
fixed.

what did u fix? nothing i spellet it wrong, i know that. lol.

Master Shake
12-13-2007, 08:33 PM
what did u fix? nothing i spellet it wrong, i know that. lol.dude, imo, the whole gov't is ****ed up
and you just mispelled spelled.

AnthonyF
12-13-2007, 08:36 PM
dude, imo, the whole gov't is ****ed up
and you just mispelled spelled.

thats the point...jeeze... ur not catching the drft here...o look..i messed that up too. :goodjob:

mad3nch1na
12-13-2007, 10:11 PM
I actually learned about why government agency's are so slow in my pols class at GSU. Government bureaucracy such as the DMV does not care about how many people it can get through, all bureaucracy care about is doing things by the book, and making sure everything is right. Think of it as quality instead of quantity

Jecht
12-13-2007, 10:27 PM
Chink5 and Street Speed need to get a room. :lmao: