PDA

View Full Version : Misc How Long....

Brett
07-31-2005, 03:17 AM
How long does the average LAPTOP battery last? I have a laptop thats almost 3 years old and now the fuckin battery at 100% xharge only holds about 22 minutes of time, Thats fucked up!! lol

tony
07-31-2005, 04:17 AM
How long does the average LAPTOP battery last? I have a laptop thats almost 3 years old and now the fuckin battery at 100% xharge only holds about 22 minutes of time, Thats fucked up!! lol

Mine does the same, I think when you leave it charging for an extended period of time it begins to drain the battery.. its to the point where mine is useless without the ac adapter

Pher
07-31-2005, 09:59 AM
It all reletive Brett. My laptop lasts about 3 hours while watching a full screen movie. 4-5 with documents. Processor and HD are the keys for most battery life.
Li-ion batteries last a long time but batteries only have a certain number of charges in them. Yours, unfortunately, has gone bye bye.
What kind of laptop is it?

Brett
07-31-2005, 10:40 AM
Its a POS HP. I guess cause for so many years 95% of the time the battery was on charge because I rarley used it off AC power that it killed the battery. And new ones are so damn much, I cant see spending $50+ on a new one