PDA

View Full Version : Julio, look inside...

Maniac1
12-12-2007, 07:29 PM
I always wanted to do this, and now I can.

You think you're a good **** talker, I've done some research on your old school e-battles. Sorry, but they didn't even have enough spark to ignite gasoline. You can pretend to be a pimp crusing in your vette doing 75 thinking you're the man. But wake up, this isn't the fast and the furious, you can't expect to earn respect by driving a V8. You make your parents regret having you, everyday they think to themselves, why!? Why did we have to **** while on drugs, we created a retard with no real purpose in life. And than start to wonder, if they actually even love you. Do us a favor and transfer your powers over this way, I know I can handle alot more heat than you can.

Lets go...

wantboost
12-12-2007, 07:31 PM
"- ONLY ADMINS CAN LOCK & MODERATE THREADS in the Whoreslounge ( Paul & Julio )"
ROFL, your screwed. j/k

TIGERJC
12-12-2007, 07:31 PM
god damn alex, always pushing the envelope

MistaCee
12-12-2007, 07:34 PM
Oh snap son

§treet_§peed
12-12-2007, 07:34 PM
and Alex is getting banned in 3....2.....1.....

hondachik
12-12-2007, 07:36 PM
- subscribes to thread

quickdodgeŽ
12-12-2007, 07:37 PM
I always wanted to do this, and now I can.

You think you're a good **** talker, I've done some research on your old school e-battles. Sorry, but they didn't even have enough spark to ignite gasoline. You can pretend to be a pimp crusing in your vette doing 75 thinking you're the man. But wake up, this isn't the fast and the furious, you can't expect to earn respect by driving a V8. You make your parents regret having you, everyday they think to themselves, why!? Why did we have to **** while on drugs, we created a retard with no real purpose in life. And than start to wonder, if they actually even love you. Do us a favor and transfer your powers over this way, I know I can handle alot more heat than you can.

Lets go...

Thing is is Julio doesn't really come in and talk sheet. Don't know what you've seen. Julio bides his time and when the time is right, the venom is injected. When Julio does strike, it's pure ownage. He hits you with real sheet. Not just made up, off the fly crap. And no one in the world can ignite gasoline. That's fact. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
12-12-2007, 07:38 PM
- subscribes to thread

Who fuccing cares what you do? Did you have to post your actions? Later, QD.

§treet_§peed
12-12-2007, 07:39 PM
^ lol

Maniac1
12-12-2007, 07:42 PM
Thing is is Julio doesn't really come in and talk sheet. Don't know what you've seen. Julio bides his time and when the time is right, the venom is injected. When Julio does strike, it's pure ownage. He hits you with real sheet. Not just made up, off the fly crap. And no one in the world can ignite gasoline. That's fact. Later, QD.You sure nyou have your old man glasses on? Read the rules, genius. We can do whatever we want, I want to test Julio's E-game, see if he still has it in him. But if you want to jump in and act like Robin Hood, be my guess, im down.

quickdodgeŽ
12-12-2007, 07:44 PM
im down.

And that's pretty much where you'll stay. Later, QD.

On_Her_Face
12-12-2007, 07:46 PM
alex can't even fight with his fists, how is he supposed to do it with his brain? :thinking:

Maniac1
12-12-2007, 07:49 PM
alex can't even fight with his fists, how is he supposed to do it with his brain? :thinking:Billy, remember that one time you pussied out? We were supposed to wrestle but for some reason, your mother called telling you to go home. Care to explain...

quickdodgeŽ
12-12-2007, 07:52 PM
his brain?

His what? Later, QD.

On_Her_Face
12-12-2007, 07:54 PM
Billy, remember that one time you pussied out? We were supposed to wrestle but for some reason, your mother called telling you to go home. Care to explain...

hmm when was this?

quickdodgeŽ
12-12-2007, 07:55 PM
hmm when was this?

Last night. When he was asleep. He told me he dreamed of you coming over to wrestle with him and you would be wearing Subaru thongs..............backwards. He was hoping for tea. Bags. Later, QD.

On_Her_Face
His what? Later, QD.

this.

Maniac1
hmm when was this?Now you're acting like it didn't happen, its ok Billy. You were scared, I thought it was cute actually.

On_Her_Face
12-12-2007, 07:56 PM
Last night. When he was asleep. He told me he dreamed of you coming over to wrestle with him and you would be wearing Subaru thongs..............backwards. He was hoping for tea. Bags. Later, QD.

ya alex is a sick fuck like that...

quickdodgeŽ
12-12-2007, 07:57 PM
this.

No. I was just surprised you thought he had one. I thought it was common knowledge that he lacked in the cerebral department. Later, QD.

Maniac1
12-12-2007, 07:57 PM
Last night. When he was asleep. He told me he dreamed of you coming over to wrestle with him and you would be wearing Subaru thongs..............backwards. He was hoping for tea. Bags. Later, QD................. * trys not to laugh *

On_Her_Face
12-12-2007, 07:58 PM
No. I was just surprised you thought he had one. I thought it was common knowledge that he lacked in the cerebral department. Later, QD.

:doh: silly me hahaha

OneSlow5pt0
12-12-2007, 07:58 PM
bahahaha

"B"
12-12-2007, 08:00 PM
I would break my foot off in Alexia's ass if we wrestled.

On_Her_Face
12-12-2007, 08:02 PM
"his" aka alex brain

§treet_§peed
http://i3.tinypic.com/7w8crye.jpg

Maniac1
I would break my foot off in Alexia's ass if we wrestled.I don't thnk we have the same definition of "wrestle." You're probably thinking of soms homosexual activity.

quickdodgeŽ
I would break my foot off in Alexia's ass if we wrestled.

He'd rather it be your motherfuccing dizznick. Later, QD.

"B"
12-12-2007, 08:04 PM
I don't thnk we have the same definition of "wrestle." You're probably thinking of soms homosexual activity.

I have been on IA for a year now, and I have still yet to see you post anything that DID NOT have some sort of gay tendency in it. Why is that Alexia?

"B"
12-12-2007, 08:05 PM
He'd rather it be your motherfuccing dizznick. Later, QD.

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=36337717&postcount=29

quickdodgeŽ
12-12-2007, 08:06 PM
I have been on IA for a year now, and I have still yet to see you post anything that DID NOT have some sort of gay tendency in it. Why is that Alexia?

He sports spiked hair and a leg warmer. What did you expect? He's a female version of Madonna. Later, QD.

On_Her_Face
12-12-2007, 08:07 PM
He sports spiked hair and a leg warmer. What did you expect? He's a female version of Madonna. Later, QD.

lmfao :lmfao:

Maniac1
12-12-2007, 08:08 PM
I have been on IA for a year now, and I have still yet to see you post anything that DID NOT have some sort of gay tendency in it. Why is that Alexia?Sorry man, but if I were you I would double check my posts before I click on the "submit reply" button. All of your posts scream homosexual, you can try to switch it around, but we all know you're hiding something. Could it be some creature of some sort.... Where's machdrm1grl? :Ninja:

On_Her_Face
12-12-2007, 08:10 PM
Sorry man, but if I were you I would double check my posts before I click on the "submit reply" button. All of your posts scream homosexual, you can try to switch it around, but we all know you're hiding something. Could it be some creature of some sort.... Where's machdrm1grl? [b]:Ninja:[/[b]

:ninja: ?

"B"
12-12-2007, 08:16 PM
Sorry man, but if I were you I would double check my posts before I click on the "submit reply" button. All of your posts scream homosexual, you can try to switch it around, but we all know you're hiding something. Could it be some creature of some sort.... Where's machdrm1grl? :Ninja:

She's at home, where she should be. WHere is your man, SpeedMonkey?

quickdodgeŽ
12-12-2007, 08:18 PM
WHere is your man, SpeedMonkey?

He's right "behind" Alexis. Later, QD.

Julio
12-12-2007, 08:18 PM
I wish I could take you serious maniac.. :lmfao:

Just remember...

Thanks to me, you are here now running your young lips... :goodjob:
Thanks to me, you probably lost your cherry to one of the IA hoes
Thanks to me, you meet a few cats to race your Low Budget "STI"
Thanks to me you get to show off your EBALLS
Thanks to me, You now know how to whore up a forum
Thanks to me, You now have more friends
Thanks to me, you have more enemies
Thanks to me, You are still on IA and not banned for life
Thanks to me, You have something other then wacking of when you get home
Thanks to me, You get to show of your mexican pride on IA

DRUMMMMMM ROLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSS PLEAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEE

AND THANKS TO ME

You almost got your ass kicked by CACTUSEG ( to bad he didnt show at the BP )

What you know about these pics here :

http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/91/award1.JPG
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/91/award21.JPG

You prolly know very little.. since you were about 10 years old playing barbie with your buddy, Jose antonio, your next door neighbor....

98 or 99... Award I won at a local car show... I know I know.. who cares about shows... I will be the 1st one to say that....

But is just to give you a reminder, Some of us prolly paved the way.. you whippersnapple.

Lizbiz101
12-12-2007, 08:20 PM
He said keep everything 18+ this **** is damn 10th grade ****

Maniac1
12-12-2007, 08:21 PM
You almost got your ass kicked by CACTUSEG ( to bad he didnt show at the BP )That wouldn't have happened.

And all I have to say is............................. **** my ass got own3D!

quickdodgeŽ
12-12-2007, 08:22 PM
^^^ Might I remind you of a previous post?

Julio bides his time and when the time is right, the venom is injected.

Later, QD.

§treet_§peed
12-12-2007, 08:22 PM
wow

On_Her_Face
12-12-2007, 08:24 PM

Just remember...

AND THANKS TO ME

You prolly know very little.. since you were about 10 years old playing barbie with your buddy, Jose antonio, your next door neighbor....

98 or 99... Award I won at a local car show... I know I know.. who cares about shows... I will be the 1st one to say that....

But is just to give you a reminder, Some of us prolly paved the way.. you whippersnapple.

i vote for perm ban for alex.

no joking in this post.

Maniac1
12-12-2007, 08:25 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! LOLOLOL!!!!! ****ing OWN3D! Holy sh!t, no one has hit me that hard before, wtf? HAHAHAHA!!! damn... No wonder you're the **** owner!

Maniac1
12-12-2007, 08:26 PM
Julio you know I was ready for Cactus's ***** ass to go, LOL! You could have probably seen your first actually IA IRL argument!

Julio
12-12-2007, 08:28 PM
But on a serious note.. I honestly think the car thing is better now.. we have smarter people now a days..
Younger kids are smarter when it comes to cars.. just 10 years ago, some of us were dumb ****s when it comes to cars... Not alot of performance oriented people back then.
Not many kids like maniac back then with 300+ hp cars running around.. So I do respect that though.

Julio
12-12-2007, 08:29 PM
Julio you know I was ready for Cactus's ***** ass to go, LOL! You could have probably seen your first actually IA IRL argument!

Dude, there has been some deep **** on here before.. You were not even around. hahah funny now that I look back at it.

Maniac1
12-12-2007, 08:29 PM
But on a serious note.. I honestly think the car thing is better now.. we have smarter people now a days..
Younger kids are smarter when it comes to cars.. just 10 years ago, some of us were dumb ****s when it comes to cars... Not alot of performance oriented people back then.
Not many kids like maniac back then with 300+ hp cars running around.. So I do respect that though.Thanks, but now cause of you I have a new E-*******. LOL!

Maniac1
12-12-2007, 08:30 PM
Dude, there has been some deep **** on here before.. You were not even around. hahah funny now that I look back at it.You told me about some of them, I've had my share of nitro's gun show before.... lol

quickdodgeŽ
12-12-2007, 08:31 PM
just 10 years ago, some of us were dumb ****s when it comes to cars... Not alot of performance oriented people back then.

That can be attributed to to the fact that 10 years ago, there really wasn't that much of an aftermarket performance demand here. 10 years ago, it was more about lowering and performance was just coming into the scene. These younger cats were still being wiped by Mommy and Daddy and grew up with the "scene." Later, QD.

Maniac1
12-12-2007, 08:33 PM
Although the things julio said about me weren't true, they were still funny! LOLOL! The whole internet reputation was true though, new friends and haters.

4dmin
12-12-2007, 08:34 PM

Just remember...

AND THANKS TO ME

lol

Maniac1
12-12-2007, 08:36 PM
I still can't believe I got owned with just one post... something must not be right with me today!

"B"
12-12-2007, 08:38 PM
bwahahahaha

Julio owned Maniac'ss b1tch ass. Classic **** right there.

Maniac1
12-12-2007, 08:45 PM
Julio, I think it would be better to delete this thread from existence. No need for people to read it LMAO!

Sammich
12-13-2007, 06:43 AM
He was hoping for tea. Bags. Later, QD.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Sammich
12-13-2007, 06:44 AM

concurred

Sammich
12-13-2007, 06:46 AM
maniac getting served like applebee's

quickdodgeŽ
12-13-2007, 08:43 AM
maniac getting served like applebee's

Later, QD.

Sammich
12-13-2007, 08:46 AM
LMFAO..."that's not a lunch table baby"

fucksohc
12-13-2007, 12:41 PM
daymn son...
alex got served yo! lol

Maniac1
12-13-2007, 12:43 PM
daymn son...
alex got served yo! lolSo I got owned. Welcome to yesterday. Lol

Sammich
12-13-2007, 12:43 PM
u got served yesterday..but its still relevant for the rest of the year and possibly next year....

fucksohc
12-13-2007, 12:44 PM
yeah...
wasnt on yesterday...
just wanted to post on that one...
it was pretty damn funny

Maniac1
Maybe so, but atleast I can say he's been the only one... And im cool with that.

fucksohc
u got served yesterday..but its still relevant for the rest of the year and possibly next year....

yeah.... probably so... lol

Maniac1
12-13-2007, 12:45 PM
it was pretty damn funnySure was.

HalfBaked
12-13-2007, 12:45 PM
How deprived for attention were you as a kid Alex?

I don't want to get all Dr. Phil on your ass, but how bad was your childhood that you have to come onto an internet forum to get people to notice you and get the attention you desperately strive for.

Why don't you just do the ultimate attention grabbing move and just kill yourself?

Sammich
12-13-2007, 12:47 PM
Maybe so, but atleast I can say he's been the only one... And im cool with that.

bull****...uve been served more than fried chicken at a nagga frenzy at KFC and Churches combined...get over it

Maniac1
12-13-2007, 12:48 PM
When I was a kid, I was one of the popular kids in elementary. Had alot of friends, and alot of girl friends. Parents loved me/still do, always went out, chilled with friends. Got into trouble, all kinds of childish things. This went on for a while, once I hit 14 years old, I started working. Sucked cause I no longer had the freedom I had as a child. Still, had friends, girls, and now I had a car. ugh nah my life was pretty boring. :grin:

Oh! And I was kinda spoiled as a kid! :)

Maniac1
12-13-2007, 12:50 PM
bull****...uve been served more than fried chicken at a nagga frenzy at KFC and Churches combined...get over itGet over what?

quickdodgeŽ
12-13-2007, 12:50 PM
but atleast I can say he's been the only one...

You can say that. It wouldn't necessarily be true. But you can say it. Later, QD.

Maniac1
12-13-2007, 12:52 PM
You can say that. It wouldn't necessarily be true. But you can say it. Later, QD.I seriously don't think I've gotten E-****ed that hard before. I didn't even know what to say lolol.

Sammich
12-13-2007, 12:52 PM
You can say that. It wouldn't necessarily be true. But you can say it. Later, QD.

obviously he has a serious issue with admitting his deficiency

HalfBaked
12-13-2007, 12:53 PM
I didn't even know what to say lolol.

That hasn't stopped you from still posting up before though.

Maniac1
12-13-2007, 12:55 PM
That hasn't stopped you from still posting up before though.True, but I had nothing on Julio. So I stopped and moved on. Plus, I've met him and liked his character, real cool dude.

Maniac1
12-13-2007, 12:55 PM
obviously he has a serious issue with admitting his deficiencyKind of like you, admitting that you're black.

Sammich
12-13-2007, 12:56 PM
i'm black..i just have a hard time accepting i have only 9inches

Maniac1
12-13-2007, 12:59 PM
i'm black..Im sorry to hear that, man.

§treet_§peed
12-13-2007, 01:42 PM
i'm white.