PDA

View Full Version : Nemesis.......

Vteckidd
12-12-2007, 06:51 PM
So your best comeback is im a

"Secretary"

Wash the sand out of your Vagina because you got banned. Cant take a joke anymore huh? are you that uptight?

WTF do you do thats so earth shattering? Ive been called worse, doesnt really bother me, i sit in the AC (or heat this time of year) and work at a computer. I run the front office of a business, a secretary would be someones note taker or assistant. Clearly NOT what i do :)

But i just wanted to start this thread since you would never have the balls to say anything to my face, but you can be an E-Commando behind your 13 20in Computer screens.

WRX fanboy :gay:

Wurm
12-12-2007, 06:53 PM

"Secretary"

Wash the sand out of your Vagina because you got banned. Cant take a joke anymore huh? are you that uptight?

WTF do you do thats so earth shattering? Ive been called worse, doesnt really bother me, i sit in the AC (or heat this time of year) and work at a computer. I run the front office of a business, a secretary would be someones note taker or assistant. Clearly NOT what i do :)

But i just wanted to start this thread since you would never have the balls to say anything to my face, but you can be an E-Commando behind your 13 20in Computer screens.

lmao u do have a lot of screens

Slow Motion
12-12-2007, 06:54 PM
Wow caint wait for this to erupt...

Reaper
12-12-2007, 06:55 PM
why the hell would he have that many screens? lol

Wurm
12-12-2007, 06:56 PM
why the hell would he have that many screens? lol
:screwy:

Leadfoot_mf
12-12-2007, 06:57 PM

"Secretary"

so your more of a receptionist then.

Vteckidd
12-12-2007, 06:57 PM
Cause hes a fuc king Emo computer geek

Wasnt he going to slit his wrists over some girl a few weeks back....

§treet_§peed
12-12-2007, 06:58 PM
a little aggression?

Vteckidd
12-12-2007, 06:58 PM
If a receptionist encompasses sales, marketing, setting appointments, etc

sure :cheers:

Vteckidd
12-12-2007, 06:59 PM
a little aggression?
Not at all, im just wondering why he wants to start something online when i thought everything was fine.

all i did was ban him for a week, an everyone wa cool with him being banned.

so it wasnt like it was just me LOL.

George, lets meet, id like to talk this out face to face, you can call me a secretary then

Reaper
12-12-2007, 06:59 PM
Reaper, TIGERJC, Nemesis

§treet_§peed
12-12-2007, 07:00 PM
Not at all, im just wondering why he wants to start something online when i thought everything was fine.

all i did was ban him for a week, an everyone wa cool with him being banned.

so it wasnt like it was just me LOL.

George, lets meet, id like to talk this out face to face, you can call me a secretary then ahhh i c i c:goodjob:

Vteckidd
12-12-2007, 07:00 PM
OH **** GEORGEIE IS MAKING A BIG A S S RESPONSE!

TIGERJC
12-12-2007, 07:01 PM
Mr kidd you have been aggressive lately, is something going on that you need to talk to someone about

Julio
Hell yeah, here we go.. where's nemesis at !

C'mon !!

Julio
This is a ****ing fair game...

Wurm
Mr kidd you have been aggressive lately, is something going on that you need to talk to someone about
:idb:

Vteckidd
12-12-2007, 07:03 PM
THREAD FAILURE

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151012

Vteckidd
12-12-2007, 07:03 PM
Im just tired of whiny mother fuc kers

Reaper
12-12-2007, 07:08 PM
Im just tired of whiny mother fuc kers

thats 90% of IA:yes:

Nemesis
12-12-2007, 07:15 PM
LOL Sorry, I wasnt typing a big response. I was actually swapping back and forth watching the interviews from today's press conference on Petrino leaving.

Let me address a few things that concern you enough to make a thread dedicated to me. My best comeback isnt just calling you a secretary. But, I guess you got hurt by me insulting your profession. I dont insult people and their professions for a lot of reasons, I do however get a kick out of people that seem to think they are a god amongst men because someone gave them a little power on an internet forum. Im not the only one that feels that way about you, not that you would care about that either. What do I personally do on this earth that is earth shattering? Other than the big dumps I take while browsing threads like this, probably nothing you or anyone else would write home about. Personally law enforcement, firefighters, and other professions are most respected because they protect people. Ah, but im going off on a tangent now. Ive only met you twice in person, which is why I dont resort to personal attacks against you. I dont know you well enough, nor do I care to. I just know a very few little things I hear from others, but once again, how do I know if they are just lying about you anyways. Meet you in person? Sure, I dont care, you seem like an alright guy in person, just like every damn person on this website. However, just like how you feel powerful and almighty on a message board you are a super moderator on, I feel like I can say anything I want to you (barring personal threats of course, because that sir is against the law). So with that being said, I think as an online persona you are a fake. You act like you're cool and you have all the power in the world, holding threats of banning, callouts, and bringing the e-pain upon me and others. But in real life, you're humbled, by the fact that if this site was never around, nobody other than the little circle you live in would know you. Same for me too probably. But I guess its easy to forget when you can control somebody by a click of the mouse. Maybe you have a complex and should see someone about that.

"Secretary"

JITB
12-12-2007, 07:23 PM
im gonna be straight up about you mr. Kidd, ive never met you. But i can tell i wouldnt even **** with you in person. Me and you talked before about some other type of stuff, when i was tryin to help your friend out. But, man you got this arrogant tone in the way u talk that irritates me. like ur just king of IA..

Vteckidd
12-12-2007, 07:50 PM
LOL Sorry, I wasnt typing a big response. I was actually swapping back and forth watching the interviews from today's press conference on Petrino leaving.

Let me address a few things that concern you enough to make a thread dedicated to me. My best comeback isnt just calling you a secretary. But, I guess you got hurt by me insulting your profession. I dont insult people and their professions for a lot of reasons, I do however get a kick out of people that seem to think they are a god amongst men because someone gave them a little power on an internet forum. Im not the only one that feels that way about you, not that you would care about that either. What do I personally do on this earth that is earth shattering? Other than the big dumps I take while browsing threads like this, probably nothing you or anyone else would write home about. Personally law enforcement, firefighters, and other professions are most respected because they protect people. Ah, but im going off on a tangent now. Ive only met you twice in person, which is why I dont resort to personal attacks against you. I dont know you well enough, nor do I care to. I just know a very few little things I hear from others, but once again, how do I know if they are just lying about you anyways. Meet you in person? Sure, I dont care, you seem like an alright guy in person, just like every damn person on this website. However, just like how you feel powerful and almighty on a message board you are a super moderator on, I feel like I can say anything I want to you (barring personal threats of course, because that sir is against the law). So with that being said, I think as an online persona you are a fake. You act like you're cool and you have all the power in the world, holding threats of banning, callouts, and bringing the e-pain upon me and others. But in real life, you're humbled, by the fact that if this site was never around, nobody other than the little circle you live in would know you. Same for me too probably. But I guess its easy to forget when you can control somebody by a click of the mouse. Maybe you have a complex and should see someone about that.

Few things ill say:

1) I was around LONG BEFORE IA, hell Julio has banned me from ia before.
2) I have friends outside of ia, but my job for the last 5 years has required me to be on here an be active. Alot of my busines and sales comes from local people, so yeah, im on here alot.
3) I dont think i have power, i just think alot of us ( NOT JuST ME) are tired of the a) GOOD threads being turned into utter garbage by people being complete morons and idiots b) the constant bickering and whining c) people wanting to challenege authority

Look, we are mods and supermods for a reason . Remember that alot of us do favors FOR YOU, and alot of us make sure that certain things are protected and not abused. We have run off ALOT of the known thieves that posted on the board because of the FS forum requirements. We have made it easier to access sponsors an tlak directly to them from in their own forum giving YOU a chance to get a better deal. We promote, ensure, comply and institute policys that are set by people that outrank us.

Lots of the new rules are different,not what most people are used to. Alot of things have gone unchecked and we COLLECTIVELY decided to do something about it.

None of us want to be Nazis, but sometimes, its neccesary to make an example of someone so people know we are serious.

The comment i made before of GEORGE BETTER RUN was a joke,simple as that. You took it personally and chose to call me a secretary. Dude, its cool , idont care what people think about my job, i know what i do and thats all that matters.

Im crass an arrogant, i dont take sh it from anyone, and i tell it like it is. some people just dont like that. Your right, im very humble, and generally a nice guy an VERY easy to get along with. Online, im usually that way too. Sometimes you just choose to see what you want.

The NEW RULES are not just us making stuff up as we go. Its stuff 99% of the time we have run by Julio an Paul first to make sure we dont step on their toes.

Nemesis
12-12-2007, 07:57 PM
Fair enough.

1. I was around long before IA too. Way before the Godfather customs shows, way before All Star Performance was the shop to go to, way before all of that. I just didnt post on here. Ive been around for a while too.

2. You have banned me quite a few times for stupid bull that didnt warrant a ban. For instance the last one, where you sent me a PM but couldnt respond to it since you took it upon yourself to ban me.

3. I really dont care about your personal life, just as much as you dont care about mine.

4.Mods and Super Mods Im sure arent very well liked, especially when those same ones dont abide by the same rules they were set out to enforce. I can go on and on with examples, but Im sure you are well in tune with the latest happenings on here.

5. Im sure the team of super mods do a lot of great work to catch theives, or whatever youd like to say. That's not what Im talking about, hell you dont see me posting in there.

All im saying is, before this whole thing went down in Whoreslounge, you're ass wouldnt have taken two seconds to ban me or JITB or anyone else for that matter.

Few things ill say:

1) I was around LONG BEFORE IA, hell Julio has banned me from ia before.
2) I have friends outside of ia, but my job for the last 5 years has required me to be on here an be active. Alot of my busines and sales comes from local people, so yeah, im on here alot.
3) I dont think i have power, i just think alot of us ( NOT JuST ME) are tired of the a) GOOD threads being turned into utter garbage by people being complete morons and idiots b) the constant bickering and whining c) people wanting to challenege authority

Look, we are mods and supermods for a reason . Remember that alot of us do favors FOR YOU, and alot of us make sure that certain things are protected and not abused. We have run off ALOT of the known thieves that posted on the board because of the FS forum requirements. We have made it easier to access sponsors an tlak directly to them from in their own forum giving YOU a chance to get a better deal. We promote, ensure, comply and institute policys that are set by people that outrank us.

Lots of the new rules are different,not what most people are used to. Alot of things have gone unchecked and we COLLECTIVELY decided to do something about it.

None of us want to be Nazis, but sometimes, its neccesary to make an example of someone so people know we are serious.

The comment i made before of GEORGE BETTER RUN was a joke,simple as that. You took it personally and chose to call me a secretary. Dude, its cool , idont care what people think about my job, i know what i do and thats all that matters.

Im crass an arrogant, i dont take sh it from anyone, and i tell it like it is. some people just dont like that. Your right, im very humble, and generally a nice guy an VERY easy to get along with. Online, im usually that way too. Sometimes you just choose to see what you want.

The NEW RULES are not just us making stuff up as we go. Its stuff 99% of the time we have run by Julio an Paul first to make sure we dont step on their toes.

Vteckidd
12-12-2007, 08:04 PM
i only ban when i absolutely have to.

Im sorry you feel differently

§treet_§peed
12-12-2007, 08:05 PM
http://i3.tinypic.com/7w8crye.jpg

GIXXERDK
12-12-2007, 09:26 PM

How many times have you had to UN-ban someone?

Jimmy B
12-12-2007, 09:31 PM
Umm... you kinda are dood..

Vteckidd
12-12-2007, 09:41 PM
How many times have you had to UN-ban someone?
ive never had to UNBAN anyone.

I chose to unban Nemesis once, and thats all that i can recall.

Vteckidd
12-12-2007, 09:43 PM
Most of the people i have banned asked for it, or crossed the line.

Again, you dont like me, then you dont KNOW me. If you dont know me, then i really dont care about you opinion ABOUT me.

Im an as s hole, deal with it :)

never_finished
12-12-2007, 09:55 PM

what did the subaru do to you? JERK! :D

Vteckidd
12-12-2007, 10:03 PM
hehe, i only kidd :ninja:

81911SC
12-13-2007, 01:52 AM

I didn't recieve a warning, and it did not have to be done. It was the first time ya know? I'm not bitching or but if you are going to make up a rule or follow other rules, actually do it.

Crazy Asian
12-13-2007, 02:18 AM
I never got banned even though I threw up disturbing pictures and comments.

81911SC
12-13-2007, 02:29 AM
According to RULES you should be warned first. Not just a straight ban.

BobbyFresco
12-13-2007, 06:51 AM
Seriously, who cares?

Does your day to day ability to survive depend on posting on IA?
The rules were set. PPL broke said rules. You get banned. You come back.
What's the point of bitching and moaning about it after the fact? Does the whining, complaining, talking crap about the mods change the fact that you were banned? NO

This is no diff than real life.....You break a law, you suffer the consequences, whatever they may be. All this drama and pissing and moaning is bs.

Get the fuk over it. Damn.

BABY J
12-13-2007, 07:34 AM
Mike you're not an a$shole - don't pretend to be one. And I know this, bc u PMd me asking if you could by me ice cream.

Seymour222
12-13-2007, 08:06 AM
Jesus, something serious must have happened recently. There is conflict everywhere on the boards.

Killer
12-13-2007, 08:38 AM
Fair enough.

1. I was around long before IA too. Way before the Godfather customs shows, way before All Star Performance was the shop to go to, way before all of that. I just didnt post on here. Ive been around for a while too.

2. You have banned me quite a few times for stupid bull that didnt warrant a ban. For instance the last one, where you sent me a PM but couldnt respond to it since you took it upon yourself to ban me.

3. I really dont care about your personal life, just as much as you dont care about mine.

4.Mods and Super Mods Im sure arent very well liked, especially when those same ones dont abide by the same rules they were set out to enforce. I can go on and on with examples, but Im sure you are well in tune with the latest happenings on here.

5. Im sure the team of super mods do a lot of great work to catch theives, or whatever youd like to say. That's not what Im talking about, hell you dont see me posting in there.

All im saying is, before this whole thing went down in Whoreslounge, you're ass wouldnt have taken two seconds to ban me or JITB or anyone else for that matter.

that's what i've been screamin...

AnthonyF
12-13-2007, 08:49 AM

"Secretary"

go fetch me my coffee and answer the damn phone!

Vteckidd
12-13-2007, 09:28 AM
I didn't recieve a warning, and it did not have to be done. It was the first time ya know? I'm not bitching or but if you are going to make up a rule or follow other rules, actually do it.
but you failed to read the part where it says:

"all decisions are ultimately up to our discretion".

Vteckidd
12-13-2007, 09:34 AM
Also, some of you may have gotten away with things in the pastt you may not get away with now.

Im sorry but thats the way it is.

AnthonyF
12-13-2007, 09:36 AM
.....wheres my coffee......

Killer
12-13-2007, 09:51 AM
but for the most part we can get away with most anything in the WL now....

so go suck a big donkey nut and get trymy4.0 his friggin coffee!!!!!!!! lol

Tracy
12-13-2007, 10:00 AM
Being a secretary ain't so bad :D Look where it got me......

You see, this is what happens when you are put in charge of baby sitting. All of the babies get mad. Something I learned from being a secretary. Whatever, someone has to do it or else there would be madness amongst us. If a few of us have to be seen as arrogant to keep order, than I say so be it. It's the people who aren't afraid to put themselves out there as leaders who make it easier for the rest of us to live in this world. Those same people are the ones putting themselves out there for public ridicule.

Hulud
12-13-2007, 10:01 AM
but for the most part we can get away with most anything in the WL now....

so go suck a big donkey nut and get trymy4.0 his friggin coffee!!!!!!!! lol
kyle, go choke on a donkey **** !!!!!!!!!! lol

Hulud
12-13-2007, 10:01 AM

You see, this is what happens when you are put in charge of baby sitting. All of the babies get mad. Something I learned from being a secretary. Whatever, someone has to do it or else there would be madness amongst us. If a few of us have to be seen as arrogant to keep order, than I say so be it. It's the people who aren't afraid to put themselves out there as leaders who make it easier for the rest of us to live in this world. Those same people are the ones putting themselves out there for public ridicule.
i dont think mike is gonna put out for the whole shop..... :D

BobbyFresco
12-13-2007, 10:02 AM

QFT

Killer
12-13-2007, 10:06 AM
kyle, go choke on a donkey **** !!!!!!!!!! lol

you go lick a big floppy flappy mcfat fat roll on you mothers back you dirty BLACK miata driver....

Nemesis
12-13-2007, 10:07 AM
QFT

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Hulud
12-13-2007, 10:08 AM
you go lick a big floppy flappy mcfat fat roll on you mothers back you dirty BLACK miata driver....
why you gotta emphasize black? :(

Tracy
12-13-2007, 10:08 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:Then there are the leaders of the babies......that's where the real trouble starts.

Killer
12-13-2007, 10:09 AM

i disagree.... garbage men make this world an easier place to live in...

not forum moderators....

Killer
12-13-2007, 10:10 AM
why you gotta emphasize black? :(

cause i'm allowed!!!! i think? :thinking:

quickdodgeŽ
12-13-2007, 10:11 AM
Way before the Godfather customs shows,

I just have to call bullsheet on this. Later, QD.

Tracy
12-13-2007, 10:12 AM

not forum moderators....

I didn't see my mentioning of forum moderators. This applies to life in general. This forum moderator bullcrap is boring. I want to discuss the word and life!! :taun:

Killer
12-13-2007, 10:15 AM
I didn't see my mentioning of forum moderators. This applies to life in general. This forum moderator bullcrap is boring. I want to discuss the word and life!! :taun:

yeah BUT we are discussing moderators.... STAY ON TOPIC!!!

hooker face!!!

XLR8NMR2
12-13-2007, 10:16 AM

not forum moderators....

HAHA!

+1

XLR8NMR2
12-13-2007, 10:18 AM
I think the only people that should have a say in banning is julio/paul

ive been banned also for no apparent reasons.

BobbyFresco
12-13-2007, 10:18 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

So someone should mention the word ban..I want to see Nemesissy cry again.

XLR8NMR2
12-13-2007, 10:19 AM
why was he banned in the first place?

quickdodgeŽ
12-13-2007, 10:20 AM
ive been banned also for no apparent reasons.

You were banned because of a police conspiracy against G- Unit representin' white people pretending to be black and Haitian. Later, QD.

BobbyFresco
12-13-2007, 10:22 AM
LOL.....

XLR8NMR2
12-13-2007, 10:23 AM
You were banned because of a police conspiracy against G- Unit representin' white people pretending to be black and Haitian. Later, QD.

**** THE POLICE!

quickdodgeŽ
12-13-2007, 10:23 AM
Lolol. Later, QD.

BABY J
12-13-2007, 11:11 AM

I say BS. I say this is what happens when the baby-sitter is off jackin her jaws for an hour and lets one baby get away w/ stealing cookies - then gets off the phone w/ her bf and punishes the 2nd kid for stealing cookies just b/c she is paying attention now.

Mike is a professional - yet he gets into riffs w/ BG customers - did the same w/ MSP customers. If you are a MOD or SUPERMOD, then you are held to a higher standard - PERIOD! Just like policeman, just like sports figures, just like any1 who is in a position of authority. Mike is my n*gga, but is not very consistent when it comes to modding (boards, not cars). And the other mods are the same way.

At the end of the day... in 5 days, or 5 months, or 5 seconds none of this sh*t will matter anyway... it's the hype for today - 2morrow will be a new hype. It is what it is.

My .02

Nemesis
12-13-2007, 11:14 AM
I say BS. I say this is what happens when the baby-sitter is off jackin her jaws for an hour and lets one baby get away w/ stealing cookies - then gets off the phone w/ her bf and punishes the 2nd kid for stealing cookies just b/c she is paying attention now.

Mike is a professional - yet he gets into riffs w/ BG customers - did the same w/ MSP customers. If you are a MOD or SUPERMOD, then you are held to a higher standard - PERIOD! Just like policeman, just like sports figures, just like any1 who is in a position of authority. Mike is my n*gga, but is not very consistent when it comes to modding (boards, not cars). And the other mods are the same way.

At the end of the day... in 5 days, or 5 months, or 5 seconds none of this sh*t will matter anyway... it's the hype for today - 2morrow will be a new hype. It is what it is.

My .02

Hey , Nick Bollea is calling, he wants his **** sucked. He asked for you in particular.

:lmao:

Vteckidd
12-13-2007, 11:25 AM
I agree there is prob some incinsistencies when it comes to moderating.

But certain situations call for strict action, some do not.

We are human too, there are some days, i let EVERYTHING go. There are some days, i will ban you if you make a mistake. Sometimes it comes down to mood, we arent robots.

stuff effects all of us differently

Killer
12-13-2007, 11:27 AM

My .02

*makes noise of hammer and nail*

GGPIS3
12-13-2007, 12:07 PM

you're being too nice.. i would say a butler since thats what i pay him to do after he's done at bg. he's my personal butler

if i see a dot on my shoe.. i say get on yo knees *****! :idb:

btw.. george is nice~ whats the problem?

HeLLo iM iZzY
12-13-2007, 12:33 PM
Nemesis takes good pictures, what's the deal ?

HalfBaked
12-13-2007, 12:36 PM
Nemesis takes good pictures, what's the deal ?
And honestly, that is how people in our society should be judged these days.

If they can "take good pictures" they should be hailed as gods. Despite fetishes for young boys.

Tracy
12-13-2007, 01:04 PM

My .02

The bolded portion I totally agree with.

The situation with Mike I partially agree with. I feel sympathy for him since he is not the reason IA is having these issues. He is part of the "staff" of the "company" going through growing pains. IA is not the same place it started out as. It's not the same place it became in between. There are things being expected of the "staff" and the members around here that they never had to worry about in the past. IA used to never ban anyone. Then everything started getting out of hand..which all goes back to the babysitting thing. If there isn't a "babysitter" then the babies run wild.

I'm not saying Mike handles everything perfect. I do know, however, that he has the best intentions...which is why I can see his side a little better than some, maybe. I also know for a fact he is a person who likes to do a good job. He takes his job(S) serious (which his job for BG and his job for IA are separate, although sometimes they cross paths). That being said, we are all peers here. Putting a peer in charge is one of the catch 22's of owning a forum and having to choose mods. Being in charge amongst peers is one of the downfalls of the position of being a moderator.

BABY J
12-13-2007, 01:09 PM
^^ VERY well said. I remem when I made SSgt in the Air Force and was no longer an Airman. My friends gave me SH*T b/c I had to tell them what to do --- knowing D*MN well I was only telling them to b/c some1 higher than me was telling me to. It's a tough spot to be in. Every1 needs to just f*ckin relax, drink beer, get p*ssy (what's up w/ ur sis T, I mean d*mn hook it up! LOL) and then drink beer. After than - get some p*ssy, and wash that down w/ some beer. And maybe have a couple beers after that.

BABY J
12-13-2007, 01:15 PM
Hey , Nick Bollea is calling, he wants his **** sucked. He asked for you in particular.
:lmao:

STFU YOU TRANS3XUAL ASIAN MIDGET KUNT!! Don't make me post the the PM that you sent me... talking about you'd eat my a$$ so good that I'd think you were suckin my d*ck.

I was like NO F*CKIN WAY IN H3LL WOULD I LET SOME SH*T LIKE THAT HAPPEN!!! YOU MUST BE A G*DDAM FOOL IF YOU THINK I'MA LET YOU LICK MY A$$ MAN!!

... so later, as you were licking my a$S - I had to agree. It was teh yum! LMAO!!!:2up: :taun: :yes: :screwy: :love: :bump: :bannana: :D

:cheers:

Tracy
12-13-2007, 01:25 PM
STFU YOU TRANS3XUAL ASIAN MIDGET KUNT!! Don't make me post the the PM that you sent me... talking about you'd eat my a$$ so good that I'd think you were suckin my d*ck.

I was like NO F*CKIN WAY IN H3LL WOULD I LET SOME SH*T LIKE THAT HAPPEN!!! YOU MUST BE A G*DDAM FOOL IF YOU THINK I'MA LET YOU LICK MY A$$ MAN!!

... so later, as you were licking my a$S - I had to agree. It was teh yum! LMAO!!!:2up: :taun: :yes: :screwy: :love: :bump: :bannana: :D

:cheers:You forgot "I'll snatch yo' fronts out" and "k, pumpkin?" :lmfao:

BABY J
12-13-2007, 01:40 PM
You forgot "I'll snatch yo' fronts out" and "k, pumpkin?" :lmfao:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: You still remember that? LOL. I think I ripped somebody a new one in that thread huh- LOL.

blast from the past -->
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=34340939&postcount=98

F*CK YOU JORGE!!! Mkay pumkin'??? Buh bye!!! :D :cheers:

Tracy
12-13-2007, 01:45 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: You still remember that? LOL. I think I ripped somebody a new one in that thread huh- LOL.

blast from the past -->
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=34340939&postcount=98

F*CK YOU JORGE!!! Mkay pumkin'??? Buh bye!!! :D :cheers:

That whole last paragraph is epic!!

I like CYA.........

GGPIS3
12-13-2007, 01:51 PM

:cheers:

umm ok. i think it may be time to seek professional help. that imagination of yours runs a little TOO wild... :no:

BABY J
12-13-2007, 01:56 PM
That's how you do it Jaime. U hit 'em so hard that a comeback is impossible... I'm sure you know what I mean...

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=35717373&postcount=39

lol

GGPIS3
12-13-2007, 02:17 PM
i heart jaime

Shawna
12-13-2007, 02:19 PM
aww mike

Killer
12-13-2007, 02:20 PM
aww mike

SUGAR TITS

that is all

Shawna
12-13-2007, 02:36 PM
SUGAR TITS

that is all

I was totally talking about that last nite!!!!

We need to play tirvia again

BABY J
12-13-2007, 02:58 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=34604752&postcount=41

Tracy
12-13-2007, 03:39 PM
i heart jaimeditto

Nemesis
12-13-2007, 03:41 PM
Still goin......... sweet.

Jaimecbr900
12-13-2007, 05:09 PM
Yall are gonna make me blush....:D

AnthonyF
12-13-2007, 05:12 PM
~yawns~ so tired...Mr. Kidd never got me my coffee....