PDA

View Full Version : General Chat california police doing sweeps

EJdm
12-12-2007, 05:59 PM
stockton, CA police are spending a lot of time doing street racing sweep...
check it out..
what do you guys think of this???
http://www.recordnet.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071210/A_NEWS/712100318

quickdodgeŽ
12-12-2007, 06:00 PM
I think you posted this in the wrong section. Later, QD.

ueyedgr8tness
12-12-2007, 06:39 PM
wow that sux

B18c1Turboed
12-12-2007, 06:45 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I cant wait till that **** happens too the people in Killsforum then it will be funnier to me!!!!

dickdragon
12-12-2007, 07:26 PM
fukdapopo!

§treet_§peed
12-12-2007, 07:31 PM
actually that is pretty ghey and if their really is no proof that you were doing anything then you get a good enough lawyer then the cops are screwed

redrumracer
12-12-2007, 08:05 PM
so what happened to innocent until proven guilty??? i see lawsuits written over that if someone got the balls and money

00CelicaGT
12-12-2007, 08:22 PM
that also means that anyone who goes to meets (sideshows) can have there car impounded just for standin in a parkin lot hanging out & talkin. so if something wes to pass in the state of GA anyone who goes to the varsity can get there car impounded.

they dont describe haveing license plate #'s anywhere in the story, they just told the girl wit the vett that she was seen almost a year ago. WTF almost a year ago. they act like that was the only yellow vett ever made.

Hulud
12-13-2007, 10:04 AM
moved to wallsteet

EJdm
12-13-2007, 10:55 AM
yea i just moved from there. the police are freaking gay their they'll pull you over and ask you to open your hood and inspect you car. my friend drive a 2005 rsx type-s had his car park at a gas station to get a drink the cops came in and ask who drove that car and went looking at it. he had an greedy exhaust system so they were doing tests to see if it was loud enough to get him a ticket...

EJdm
12-13-2007, 11:03 AM
here is the reason why they're doing this...friday and sat nite high skool kids drives fast maybe even under the influences gets into car accident...dump ass police has nothing else to say but ohh it was a street race...this is the reason they're being such an ass about car street racers or should i say cars that are modified...everything you have must be 50 state legal and pass emission but cops dont really care about now they just take it away

JDMirza
12-13-2007, 08:42 PM
here is the reason why they're doing this...friday and sat nite high skool kids drives fast maybe even under the influences gets into car accident...dump ass police has nothing else to say but ohh it was a street race...this is the reason they're being such an ass about car street racers or should i say cars that are modified...everything you have must be 50 state legal and pass emission but cops dont really care about now they just take it away
Emissions :gay:

Might as well do yearly tags and get it registered somewhere else.

ksniperfox
12-17-2007, 03:57 PM
here is the reason why they're doing this...friday and sat nite high skool kids drives fast maybe even under the influences gets into car accident...dump ass police has nothing else to say but ohh it was a street race...

Wonder why they would say that? Do us a favor, learn some engrish and grammar while you're visiting our country, then you won't look like such a "dump ass". Lolol.

-thought i'd pull a mini QD there...

blaknoize
12-28-2007, 03:02 PM
^^ u spelled English wrong and California is part of our country...

Tech5
12-28-2007, 08:59 PM
LOLOLOLOL :lmfao: :lmfao:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I cant wait till that **** happens too the people in Killsforum then it will be funnier to me!!!!

chinitoxamor
01-07-2008, 07:19 PM
fu.ck Greg Walker, fu.ck pigglets from every country, state, county, city. all they wanna do it make money off your ass. fu.ckin pigs

JITB
01-07-2008, 09:09 PM
they are trying.. but the whole thing is just sloppy..

we saw a car like this racing on video... so we impound it..

catn even count how many yellow vettes, are on youtube street racing...lol

but if people keep being dumb enough to give the cops evidence (publically broadcasted videos) than they will always have a case.. ther is soo much evidence in every local forums kills forum, i dont blame them.

besides thers to omuch crime in atlanta right now for them to do this anytime soon.. got to stop these knuckleheads from kickin in peopels doors first!

but than i again i dont care because i dont street race, and my car will NEVER!!!!!!!!! be profiled...lol

On_Her_Face
01-07-2008, 09:14 PM
"They don't have any videos of me," objected Edzequiel Buligon of Stockton whose heavily customized Dodge Neon was towed.

Go figure a Edzequiel was involved.

jew_boy
01-07-2008, 09:20 PM
actually that is pretty ghey and if their really is no proof that you were doing anything then you get a good enough lawyer then the cops are screwed

even if they have good lawyer and the cop do get provin wrong all they got to do is look for one aftermarket part and they still got reason to tow it

superboost
01-07-2008, 09:23 PM
sounds as if a good lawyer will make short work of this "law". A nice class action lawsuit me thinks will easily render this law unconstitutional. This shows a complete lack of due process, just cause or even probable cause.

That being said, this is one of the many reasons why I will never live in the republik of kalifornia. They don't seem to be in control of their legislature.

Kaiser
01-08-2008, 05:45 PM
stockton, CA police are spending a lot of time doing street racing sweep...
check it out..
what do you guys think of this???
http://www.recordnet.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071210/A_NEWS/712100318

I think that the taxpayers in that county should vote their county commissioners and police chiefs out of office for allowing their police to waste an enormous amount of money on something that detriments public safety in little to no way. Instead, they could set one police officer to observing and increasing safety in the area. Telling someone not to do something is always a guaranteed way to ensure they do it. In the same way that attempting to enforce illegal drugs is fruitless, so will this kind of police activity. Another reason to raise taxes and increase government control of lives.

Or maybe the street racers are terrorists, right?

quickdodgeŽ
01-08-2008, 06:00 PM
on something that detriments public safety in little to no way.

Your transformation into a complete dumbass has now been successfully completed with the completion of this post. 35 points taken from you by me. Later, QD.

takume
01-09-2008, 09:49 AM
it sounds stupid to me

Kaiser
01-09-2008, 10:57 AM
Your transformation into a complete dumbass has now been successfully completed with the completion of this post. 35 points taken from you by me. Later, QD.

You know what? You're right QD.

PS: You didn't take 35, you might wanna check that number again.

dougatl12
01-09-2008, 11:23 AM
sucks to be in cali

EJ6
01-09-2008, 11:37 AM
wow stockton changed alot..

TicketRedBB6
01-09-2008, 11:54 AM
It doesn't seem fair to me to impound people's cars that were only watching. Though they may have been racing earlier and the cops didn't see, they still were only caught with parking on the side of the road and watching others. I'd understand a ticket, but impounding for up to 30 days for watching others?

I agree with the comment about voting them out of office. Huge waste of time considering one person was accused of racing a year ago:screwy:

SRCRX
01-09-2008, 12:22 PM
As long as ppl keep up the street racing, It's going to get even whose!!

quickdodgeŽ
01-09-2008, 01:34 PM
You know what? You're right QD.

That goes without saying.

PS: You didn't take 35, you might wanna check that number again.

I know. It more closer to 20. But still. Later, QD.

Kaiser
01-09-2008, 06:31 PM
That goes without saying.

I know. It more closer to 20. But still. Later, QD.

16, if my math is right. The urge to make witty comments with you is overwhelming, but I must learn. There are those who I can fight with, and those who clearly overwhelm me.

/me bows head to the master.

quickdodgeŽ
01-09-2008, 08:43 PM
/me bows head to the master.

Thank you. Later, QD.

GuessWho
01-09-2008, 10:54 PM
"Chavez, 22, said she only uses her Corvette to get to work."
Must be dAm nice!!!!
Sounds like to me the state is needing some money:thinking:

R32Dragon
01-10-2008, 03:53 PM
Hey QD.
Does it make you feel good to be an E-bully throwing your rep points around at new-commers? Cause is seems pretty pathetic and petty to me. So go ahead and take 16 of my points, Itll bring meaning to your life.

JDMrequired
01-10-2008, 05:19 PM
yeah, haven't the cops in cali been doing **** shiit like that to racers for years?

itsnotarex
01-13-2008, 08:39 PM
I understand wanting to cut down on street racing. It's dangerous and it does kill people often. I do not, however, understand how modifying your car can be against the law. I mean, I'm planning some pretty heavy modifications to my car in the future. Do I street race? Hell no. I just don't understand.

Also, they're impounding these cars with absolutely no solid evidence whatsoever, and charging people far out the ass to get them out of impound. It infuriates me, as I'm sure it does the rest of the mostly honest people who love ****ing with their cars.

And this also makes me appreciate the Atlanta Police, who I've seen at the Varsity meets making sure that it stays clean and good natured, but still allowing the people there to enjoy themselves. And they're only there to begin with because people have been total idiots in the past.

Drive2win
01-15-2008, 12:13 PM
man....i get mad when i get pulled over for my neons being on and the cop tells me to turn them off......if they ever impounded my car for something like that or even something less than that ( I.E: They think i may streetrace.....) I would be super pissed....So i honestly think that the California Law is going down the hole.... I mean seriously why can't people work on a car or make it look good to their taste...Georgia is no where near that bad. Although it may be worse in california. But anyway i just think california police are screwing californians without kissing them first..