PDA

View Full Version : Why do homo's......

nightracer
12-12-2007, 02:36 PM
Gravitate to Atlanta? I thought San Francisco was the spot for them...?

The Ninja
make gay threads?

[/thread]

Hulud
dont go to midtown, you have been warned...

Jblizzard
kill em

Dracc
12-12-2007, 02:37 PM
man this thread is gay..... No homo

EJ25RUN
12-12-2007, 02:38 PM
your one to make friends, arn't ya?

BobbyFresco
12-12-2007, 02:38 PM
dont go to midtown, you have been warned...

Midtown, Buckhead, the whole f'in area...Makes me f'in sick...

RandomGuy
12-12-2007, 02:40 PM
because you fags are open and inviting to them

you need to give them some of that reverse southern hospitality to make them go back lol.

PPL need to stop letting that sh!t to become acceptable. Its not... creates socially retarded members of society, etc, etc. I still have my same stance, Homosexuality is a disease, or a psychological disorder. (obviously not biological, but maybe a chemical imbalance of the receptors in the brain?)

SloWRX
12-12-2007, 02:41 PM
make gay threads?

[/thread]

lolol so true

Sammich
12-12-2007, 02:42 PM
miami = gay central

BobbyFresco
12-12-2007, 02:55 PM
you need to give them some of that reverse southern hospitality to make them go back lol.

PPL need to stop letting that sh!t to become acceptable. Its not... creates socially retarded members of society, etc, etc. I still have my same stance, Homosexuality is a disease, or a psychological disorder. (obviously not biological, but maybe a chemical imbalance of the receptors in the brain?)

I agree 100 percent.

XLR8NMR2
12-12-2007, 02:56 PM
miami = gay central

lol not true at all.....atlanta has the second higest gay population in the US and san fransisco is first

but more gay guys just mean more women for the pickin

BobbyFresco
12-12-2007, 02:59 PM
but more gay guys just mean more women for the pickin

Seriously. The homos can have all the disease infected booty they want and leave the punani to those of us who still enjoy it.:yes:

Reps.

tony
12-12-2007, 03:05 PM
Just curious as to why yall care what someone does behind closed doors? They say those who feel most threatened often have tendencies...

civic95
12-12-2007, 03:07 PM
Every minority flocks here.

quickdodgeŽ
12-12-2007, 03:29 PM
Fagtus_EG, JJ Alfaggo? Care to field this for us? Y'all succumbed to the gravitational pull. Later, QD.

Echonova
12-12-2007, 03:32 PM
Gravitate to Atlanta? I thought San Francisco was the spot for them...?Same reason you came here?

Magnus213
12-12-2007, 03:45 PM
Just curious as to why yall care what someone does behind closed doors? They say those who feel most threatened often have tendencies...
Agreed. Why do you care how someone else lives their life?

YoungGun
12-12-2007, 05:03 PM
Atlanta somehow became the gay Mecca of the South... No idea why really. I do think its funny they want to be a protected class because to do so they have to outright say there is something thats different about them compared to everyone else. Their main argument is that they are totally normal... rrrriiiiigggghhhttttt...

OneSlow5pt0
12-12-2007, 05:05 PM
agreed.......what does it matter..thier just people like everyone else

Kyle
12-12-2007, 05:05 PM
Don't go to lenox on saturday night. Walker can vouch for this, its insane. :no:

But is atl really that much worse than other cities?

BobbyFresco
12-12-2007, 05:16 PM
Atlanta somehow became the gay Mecca of the South... No idea why really. I do think its funny they want to be a protected class because to do so they have to outright say there is something thats different about them compared to everyone else. Their main argument is that they are totally normal... rrrriiiiigggghhhttttt...

LOL..Exactly......
Gays want special treatment because they're gay but want to be treated like everyone else..Make up your mind....

and to the ppl asking why ppl have issues with homosexuals, the answer for me is because I can. I can be homophobic all I want. They're degenerates, plain and simple.

I have to tolerate and respect their choice of "lifestyle" but I don't have to condone it.
Gays have the right to be gay, I have the right not to agree with it.

Deke
12-12-2007, 05:44 PM
I honestly feel kind of sorry for some of the people on here. The fact that a group of people can have such a negative effect on you...it's just kind of sad.

Clegger
12-12-2007, 05:53 PM
This is amusing. Watching a southern forum talk about homosexuals

You wanna know why atlanta has so many "gays" as you say. The same reason why there are so many African Americans!

Atlanta is pretty much in the center of GA. And all of you racist whiteys (you know who you are) keep pushing the Jews, Blacks, and Homos into ATL making this ring of hatred around the city pushing them all into the middle. So even if they wanted to live somewhere else, you wouldn't let them. They would have to go North or way West!

YoungGun
12-12-2007, 06:08 PM
Eventually the ring will close... Actually thanks to all the urban reclamation projects downtown is changing a lot. Atlantic Station, the area around the aquarium, hell even some of the areas around Ponce are a lot better than they used to be. Atlanta is trying to move back into downtown and make it a place to live not just work. As far as different races and homos go I think everyone has the right to exist I just would prefer not see how sometimes. And I certainly don't want to have to worry about what I say or how I act cause it might offend someone.

OneSlow5pt0
12-12-2007, 06:21 PM
This is amusing. Watching a southern forum talk about homosexuals

You wanna know why atlanta has so many "gays" as you say. The same reason why there are so many African Americans!

Atlanta is pretty much in the center of GA. And all of you racist whiteys (you know who you are) keep pushing the Jews, Blacks, and Homos into ATL making this ring of hatred around the city pushing them all into the middle. So even if they wanted to live somewhere else, you wouldn't let them. They would have to go North or way West!

exactly and the way people talk round....no wonder y other parts the US laugh at us,we fit the sterotype perfect...........treating/hating someone
cause of them being gay is no different than doing it to another race just cause thier different..

we live in a world where looked down apond if ur different,when u should be looked up too for not going along with the rest of the crowd

just like the emo thread,yea thier kids who need attn and want to belong,u be surpised how many of them are cool people.....just cause thye look differnt people automaticly make a judgement of how those people are on the inside...which is wrong

BobbyFresco
12-12-2007, 06:27 PM
Oh noes!!! I have an opinion that doesn't conform to the ideal that being gay is ok. My bad. I guess in this day and age of sensitivity and political correctness, there is no room for opinions.

OneSlow5pt0
12-12-2007, 06:30 PM
Oh noes!!! I have an opinion that doesn't conform to the ideal that being gay is ok. My bad. I guess in this day and age of sensitivity and political correctness, there is no room for opinions.

but what happens if i fill awhole thread of racism towards black people?do u think that would go over well?

and profiling or judging before u know someone is good too?

YoungGun
12-12-2007, 06:39 PM
but what happens if i fill awhole thread of racism towards black people?do u think that would go over well?

Socially that is unacceptable... because they are a protected class. Gays are not protected like fat people...

BobbyFresco
12-12-2007, 06:39 PM

I honestly wouldn't give two s h i t s because at the end of the day, you wouldn't say any of this hypothetical racist crap to my face....and it's the internet.:goodjob:

Leadfoot_mf
12-12-2007, 06:41 PM
Gravitate to Atlanta? I thought San Francisco was the spot for them...?
cause they know you are here. :gay:

OneSlow5pt0
12-12-2007, 06:52 PM
Socially that is unacceptable... because they are a protected class. Gays are not protected like fat people...

well that doesnt make since.....they cant help being gay,anymore than i can help being white.....and they deserve every right anyone has..including getting married

OneSlow5pt0
12-12-2007, 06:53 PM
I honestly wouldn't give two s h i t s because at the end of the day, you wouldn't say any of this hypothetical racist crap to my face....and it's the internet.:goodjob:

so its cool to say anything u want,as long as its the internet?thats just stupid..