12-11-2007, 03:45 PM
FUKKIN STUDYING!!!

I one more exam at 8am tomorrow and I'm done this semester!!! :bump:

{too bad I dont know what the F is going on in that class :cry: }

So pray for your boy :goodjob:
Holla homies!!!

JDMJAYDC2
12-11-2007, 03:47 PM
about time we can get the other black guy back on the forums hey D warm me up a corn dog homie and a peach drank lol im on the way over

StraightSix
12-11-2007, 05:02 PM
I have one more day worth of studying and two more finals, both on Thursday. Differential Equations and Foundations of Machine Design. I'm so ready for the semester to be over....

WhiteAccord
12-11-2007, 05:07 PM
I feel you!!!!!!!!!!

JDMJAYDC2
12-11-2007, 05:27 PM
^^^who's this guy lol

while you were screaming over the 2girls 1 cup video, the ef section just became the best section on ia. lol my lame attempt at vh1's best week ever

bigdare23
12-11-2007, 05:57 PM
Damn, I just got out of a review section. Prof just could reduced what's over the exam. Now rather than 12 chapters it's 8 LOL. Me FTL

As of now, my grades this semester are A----A-----D (yeah I got F'n D) and I got two more grades coming. Thank God D's are passing here because, I busted my ass off for that D. Anywayz, I'm glad I have a cushion or I would of been saying bye bye to scholarship with that D. I'm in my favorited place the lab studying, so once i get bored studying I'll check back later. Holla homies

PS Jermaine, I'm gonna kick your ass!

bigdare23
12-12-2007, 02:27 AM
It's 3:30 and I'm not done yet!!!

ME FTL

EvasiveEF9
12-12-2007, 08:27 AM
Good luck Dare, and Bryan...

I was up til 530am last night out in Lawrenceville helpin' a girl stay awake and study. Got to bed at 630am, and woke at 820am for work...

StraightSix
12-12-2007, 10:06 AM
Thanks Ben!

bigdare23
12-12-2007, 10:34 AM
I'm done!!! Thank god!!!

Now everyone have a prayer for my grades!!!

bigdare23
12-12-2007, 10:35 AM
Thanks Ben!

Engineering Finals FTL!!!

Thank god I only have 10 more classes left. So i'll be saying good bye to Tech Next winter :goodjob:

EvasiveEF9
12-12-2007, 10:47 AM
...dare I hope you fail so you have to stay in atlanta for another semester...

...I say this with all my love from the bottom of my heart.

bigdare23
12-12-2007, 10:49 AM
...dare I hope you fail so you have to stay in atlanta for another semester...

...I say this with all my love from the bottom of my heart.

next time i see you, I'm going to piss in your beer :2up:

EvasiveEF9
12-12-2007, 10:50 AM
If it's Corona, I'll just look at it thinking I'd drank less than I thought.

StraightSix
12-12-2007, 02:34 PM

Sounds about right for Corona, lol. +1 if I could.

And, yeah Dare has it right, Engineering finals FTL. After this semester, I'll still have a couple of more years of this. I keep telling myself it'll be worth it, though.

Papa_Smurf
12-12-2007, 02:46 PM

woah woah woah.. you knockin Corona....?

jfrolang
12-12-2007, 03:03 PM
Corona sucks.

Papa_Smurf
12-12-2007, 03:10 PM
well i'm glad you're moving now... :lmfao: j/k

StraightSix
12-12-2007, 04:48 PM
Yeah, Alan, there's a pretty good reason people liken Corona to Mexican urine. Branch out try some real beers, and you'll never go back to Corona again.

EvasiveEF9
12-12-2007, 05:11 PM
For real...

Yeungling is alright...
Purple Haze is the ****...
Budlight and Coors are my two favorite (hell...pretty much the only...) domestics...
Blue Moon's not bad
Sweetwater 420 and Sweetwater Blue aren't bad
Guinness is good if it's poured right, and you're in the mood for it/want high gravity...

No worries, Alan. I remember when I was a young buck. I thought Corona was the ****....but couldn't ever figure out why I could only drink about 4 (give or take) and then I started feeling more nauseated than buzzed. Then I switched to budlight. Then I switched to coors. Coors has kind of a sweet-beer taste where as budlight has more of that "domestic beer" taste.

Papa_Smurf
12-12-2007, 07:37 PM
we drank bud light the other night, that was aiight... i dont usually drink beer too often, and when i do it's been corona most of those times... i just like to drink a few beers and then lots of liquor, lol.

StraightSix
12-12-2007, 08:11 PM
Ben, you bastard, we don't have Sweetwater up here for some reason. I think the alcohol content was too high for a while. The law changed and we can get high grav stuff now.

I recommend several, my current fav is Highlands Cold Mountain. I suppose it's an ale, but has kind of a chocolate (to me) taste to it. Harpoon IPA is mighty good.

I like Blue Moon every once in a while, but, to me, Blue Moon is a good summer beer because it's crisp. If you like Blue Moon, try Franziskaner Hefe-Weiss.

Guiness is indeed tasty, but it's like drinking a loaf of bread.

Another couple that I like a lot are Baltika's 6 and 9. Baltika No. 6 is a stout and Baltika No. 9 is a lager. Oh, and they're high grav. The 9 is like 8% and the 6 is 7.5%.

Damn it....makin' me thirsty, and I have two more finals tomorrow.

Cato ED-6
12-12-2007, 08:15 PM
I thought people didn't like Corona because in Mexico they piss in the bottle? Or is that Sol? :???:

All I know is I don't drink beer alot, and if I do its MGD.
I prefer to drink hard liquor rather than beer anyway.

EvasiveEF9
12-12-2007, 08:42 PM
i just like to drink a few beers and then lots of liquor.

I thought people didn't like Corona because in Mexico they piss in the bottle? Or is that Sol? :???:

All I know is I don't drink beer alot, and if I do its MGD.
I prefer to drink hard liquor rather than beer anyway.
:rolleyes: Case in point. Age check, gentleman...
When you're under 21, you haven't really experienced beer, that much, and what you have is the common stuff. Beer is by FAR an acquired taste. It tastes like ass until your taste buds adapt. Rather...alcohol, in general, is. Think about it...in high school it was all about the liquor. In college, it's all about the beer. Liquor is frequently chased, and is in a shot...straight, quick, to the point. Beer is in a glass, bottle, or can, 12oz's most of the time, and you drink it as you go. No chasing, no rushing to get it down...just enjoying the taste of it.

Give it time...wait til your taste buds warm up to the taste of beer. Once they do...THEN start venturing out and trying some new stuff. I think most over 21 would agree...?

Ben, you bastard, we don't have Sweetwater up here for some reason. I think the alcohol content was too high for a while. The law changed and we can get high grav stuff now.

I recommend several, my current fav is Highlands Cold Mountain. I suppose it's an ale, but has kind of a chocolate (to me) taste to it. Harpoon IPA is mighty good.

I like Blue Moon every once in a while, but, to me, Blue Moon is a good summer beer because it's crisp. If you like Blue Moon, try Franziskaner Hefe-Weiss.

Guiness is indeed tasty, but it's like drinking a loaf of bread.

Another couple that I like a lot are Baltika's 6 and 9. Baltika No. 6 is a stout and Baltika No. 9 is a lager. Oh, and they're high grav. The 9 is like 8% and the 6 is 7.5%.

Damn it....makin' me thirsty, and I have two more finals tomorrow.
I don't take blame for my location! When you're in Ga, take a case up with you! We don't have Yuengling here in Ga...I bring it home from Alabama when I'm craving it. I haven't tried several of what you've listed. Perhaps we need to have a "gentleman's night out" and hit up a bar with the Over 21-ers and try some new/good stuff?

Guiness IS good...but I do agree on the loaf of bread, LoL

bigdare23
12-13-2007, 12:12 AM
LOL@ ya

Thread went from me taking finals to pissing beer to just beer.

blaknoize
12-13-2007, 06:06 AM
Where u movin to next anyway Dare?

EvasiveEF9
12-13-2007, 09:45 AM
Crap...this = next whoreslounge...

StraightSix
12-13-2007, 02:21 PM
I don't take blame for my location! When you're in Ga, take a case up with you! We don't have Yuengling here in Ga...I bring it home from Alabama when I'm craving it. I haven't tried several of what you've listed. Perhaps we need to have a "gentleman's night out" and hit up a bar with the Over 21-ers and try some new/good stuff?

Guiness IS good...but I do agree on the loaf of bread, LoL

I think we might be getting Sweetwater up here soon, but I don't know for sure.

I'm actually tired of Yuengling. It's good and all, but we kind of wore it out...btw it's on tap at my regular watering hole.

Oh, and being done with finals FTMFW! :cheers:

JDMJAYDC2
12-13-2007, 05:23 PM
ive never even had a drink before i just dont get the thrill of it

Papa_Smurf
12-13-2007, 06:17 PM
jermaine, it's like the same thrill you get when you smokin meth, eccpet on a lesser level.

hope that put it into perspective for you

JDMJAYDC2
12-13-2007, 07:04 PM
well ive never smoked before either alan looks like your 0 for 2 with the black sterotypes tonite i'd stop watching boyz n da hood and ice cube videos if i were you.

lol and who smokes meth?????
isnt that a white person drug?
if you would have said weed then yeah

Papa_Smurf
12-13-2007, 08:43 PM
dude, meth is totally where it's at...

just google "faces of meth" and you'll see how cool it is

jfrolang
12-13-2007, 09:52 PM
meth ftl

hydroponically grown cannabis ftw

Papa_Smurf
12-13-2007, 10:04 PM
lol @ jeff messing with weak stuff...

heroin is truly where it's at...

jfrolang
12-13-2007, 10:10 PM
stfu alan.

EvasiveEF9
12-13-2007, 11:51 PM
ive never even had a drink before i just dont get the thrill of it
It's not somethin' most people just jump to. It's really something that you fall into with peer pressure, or depression, or rebellion, or alcoholic parents.

There's three types of drinker's, really.

There's those who drink strictly for the taste (usually they're found cooking with it)
There's those that drink because they enjoy the taste, and sometimes the slight to mild buzz.
Finally, there's those who drink to get drunk.

If you get into it...try to be one of the first two...

JDMJAYDC2
12-14-2007, 04:44 PM
It's not somethin' most people just jump to. It's really something that you fall into with peer pressure, or depression, or rebellion, or alcoholic parents.

There's three types of drinker's, really.

There's those who drink strictly for the taste (usually they're found cooking with it)
There's those that drink because they enjoy the taste, and sometimes the slight to mild buzz.
Finally, there's those who drink to get drunk.

If you get into it...try to be one of the first two...

thats what she said:yes:

EvasiveEF9
12-15-2007, 09:40 AM
Repped.

magneto198
12-15-2007, 08:10 PM
studying is good for you