PDA

View Full Version : South Carolina has to be the Deadest state in the US of A...

quickdodgeŽ
12-10-2007, 07:24 PM
I swear there is a fuccking cemetery on every damn block and corner. Everywhere I go in that state, I see an old ass boneyard. I need to move out there and resurrect my ghost hunting adventures. Damn. Later, QD.

BABY J
12-10-2007, 07:25 PM
I was stationed in Sumter for 3 years. I concur.

although Myrtle is decent and has a few ladies.

Crazy Asian
12-10-2007, 07:26 PM
We had an unknown happening at my house. My sister was down on the 1st floor and I was in my room reading a book. Well she was making coffee and she started to hear loud thuds coming from a room above us and she thought it was me so she called my name but no response. So she called my name a couple more times and this time the footsteps got louder and then it stopped. She ran to me and asked was tath you and I was like "what?" After were still wondering what the hell was that.

quickdodgeŽ
12-10-2007, 07:29 PM
Huh? This has nothing to do with ghosts. Just the insane amounts of cemeteries in the state. Later, QD.

GIXXERDK
12-10-2007, 07:32 PM
We had an unknown happening at my house. My sister was down on the 1st floor and I was in my room reading a book. Well she was making coffee and she started to hear loud thuds coming from a room above us and she thought it was me so she called my name but no response. So she called my name a couple more times and this time the footsteps got louder and then it stopped. She ran to me and asked was tath you and I was like "what?" After were still wondering what the hell was that.

Me

LQQKITZME
12-10-2007, 07:33 PM
Thats true, and churches on every corner

chinitoxamor
12-10-2007, 07:34 PM
Me

hahahahahahahahahahahaha.. :D so did u managed to jump out da window?

Crazy Asian
12-10-2007, 07:50 PM
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH qd should get a sleeping bag and just sleep in one of sanctums that has rows of coffins.

Dracc
12-10-2007, 08:20 PM
yeah main reason i left SC

GIXXERDK
12-10-2007, 09:10 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahaha.. :D so did u managed to jump out da window?

I hid under her bed, started to hear some weird noises myself at night.

Echonova
12-10-2007, 09:38 PM
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/pantherprid3/sc-education.jpg

BB6dohcvtec
12-10-2007, 09:40 PM
charleston is cool...

Echonova
12-10-2007, 09:45 PM
Compared to Macon???

Echonova
12-10-2007, 09:56 PM
I swear there is a fuccking cemetery on every damn block and corner. Everywhere I go in that state, I see an old ass boneyard. I need to move out there and resurrect my ghost hunting adventures. Damn. Later, QD.
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/thanime-1.gif
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/4vhc1th.gif

BB6dohcvtec
12-11-2007, 03:03 AM
compared to atlanta girls wise.the girls are hotter in charleston. i tend to go for the non i got issues girls.

redrumracer
12-11-2007, 03:31 AM
damn and to think i was raised there. but no really there are a lot of cemeteries. i can recall at least 5 that used to be on my way to work when i lived in florence. also in the house i lived in before i moved here my roommate and i always saw this one ghost/figure in the hallway and back portion of the house. pretty creepy how i found out i wasnt the only one also. we were sitting in the back room one night and i saw the "thing" in the hallway looking through the glass window. now keep in mind this wasnt a reflection or anything like that especially since the "thing" appeared to be a male in his later years. well anyways i got up to go see what it was and my friend just said "so you see him too" and i was like yea and we both wrote down on separate sheets of paper what we saw and it was the same thing.
so yea qd deff might want to go there also i know where a "haunted" grave yard is in darlington. my friend and i saw something out there as well

Slow Motion
12-11-2007, 04:54 AM
Death at every corner...in SC