PDA

View Full Version : kamikaze8302 GREAT BUYER A++++++

BLK JDM
12-10-2007, 08:30 AM
Well I just sold one of my blue pitbull puppies to kamikaze8302. He's a really good person to deal with. He didn't BS me or play around w/ my time. He PMed me w/ an offer. I agreed, he then called so we can meet up that day. No long stories or can he pay half or can we do it in a week. We made arrangements to meet up when he got out of class. Me buying and selling parts for so long I wasn't used to someone actually calling and being on time. I'm used to all the IA fags. So he actually called and I was in the Barber Shop getting my hair cut(I apologized that I couldn't meet him ASAP and if he could meet me in an hour). He agreed and I took longer than and hour but I sent him a text that I would be late. We met up and he saw the puppy, paid me and pretty much that was it.

Great seller and I'd hope to do business w/ him or people like him again. THANKS!!!

kamikaze8302
12-10-2007, 11:01 AM
Thanks man. Like I said before I will keep you updated on the puppy. Still haven't decided on a name for her. GREAT SELLER AND HONEST PERSON TO DEAL WITH.