PDA

View Full Version : Finals

isa2o3
12-09-2007, 06:46 PM
Good luck to everyone on IA who got finals this week. Dont know a/b y'all but i am stressed out of my mind. I'll on monsters for the next 3 days for sure; it works the best.

EdgarG.
12-09-2007, 06:56 PM
finals are TEH GAY.......i hate them

RandomGuy
12-09-2007, 07:03 PM
Good luck to everyone on IA who got finals this week. Dont know a/b y'all but i am stressed out of my mind. I'll on monsters for the next 3 days for sure; it works the best.

Yeah bro, good luck to you too, i'm studyin as well

NO ONE FLAME THIS KID THIS IS MY BROTHER ! lol this is your warning, severe negative reps will ensue if you try him .. .lol

yo dude, did you pop an adderall, I did, i'm in the zone right now.... wanna take a brake later tonight and go to southside for a bit, then come back up and continue ?

you should positive rep him for such an insightful and good thread lol

Sledlude
12-09-2007, 07:03 PM
WORD! I'm busting my as s for that 4.0 baby.... sugar-free rockstar ftw.
it will all be over 4 me on wednesday. who's down for a drink (or 10)?

RandomGuy
12-09-2007, 07:15 PM
WORD! I'm busting my as s for that 4.0 baby.... sugar-free rockstar ftw.
it will all be over 4 me on wednesday. who's down for a drink (or 10)?you went to state right?

forgot what you said your major was.

good luckety everyone!

The Ninja
12-09-2007, 07:20 PM
/sigh

i'm supposed to be studying, but I just lack the motivation....Japanese finals tomorrow....Math on Tues....comp. Sci. on Wed....and my history paper (which i still haven't started, which is also 2 papers) is due on Thurs.

RandomGuy
12-09-2007, 07:24 PM
/sigh

i'm supposed to be studying, but I just lack the motivation....Japanese finals tomorrow....Math on Tues....comp. Sci. on Wed....and my history paper (which i still haven't started, which is also 2 papers) is due on Thurs.man i miss those classes that I got to write papers for... lol fukin calc2 and bs like that is what I got to deal with.

The Ninja
12-09-2007, 07:26 PM
I'm sure i'll breeze through the Comp sci test, I'm sure i'll fail the math test, and ultimately the class, and I'll pass the Jap test pretty fine.

I've come to the resolution that i was ****ed from the beginning in this math class. I hated it since then, I liked the concept though. I think I'll try and take my math classes over hte summer at KSU.

Kyle
12-09-2007, 07:31 PM
Had one today. Have one on wed, thurs, and friday too. :doh:

The Ninja
12-09-2007, 07:31 PM
Wow...Sunday final? That sucks.

isa2o3
12-09-2007, 07:40 PM
Yeah bro, good luck to you too, i'm studyin as well

NO ONE FLAME THIS KID THIS IS MY BROTHER ! lol this is your warning, severe negative reps will ensue if you try him .. .lol

yo dude, did you pop an adderall, I did, i'm in the zone right now.... wanna take a brake later tonight and go to southside for a bit, then come back up and continue ?

you should positive rep him for such an insightful and good thread lol

lol. nope only had one on thursday. dont feel like staying up for 24hrs again.

isa2o3
12-09-2007, 07:41 PM
yo i am down to go to southside.

RandomGuy
12-09-2007, 07:42 PM
yo i am down to go to southside.cool

i'll come down that way in like an hour or two... we'll be back by 1 or 2ish

isa2o3
12-09-2007, 07:42 PM
I'm sure i'll breeze through the Comp sci test, I'm sure i'll fail the math test, and ultimately the class, and I'll pass the Jap test pretty fine.

I've come to the resolution that i was ****ed from the beginning in this math class. I hated it since then, I liked the concept though. I think I'll try and take my math classes over hte summer at KSU.

i guess most of the people are doing bad on math. same here. dont know wat happend. i just let it slide lol.

isa2o3
12-09-2007, 07:43 PM

i guess most of the people are doing bad on math. same here. dont know wat happend. i just let it slide lol.:(

RandomGuy
12-09-2007, 07:43 PM
lol. nope only had one on thursday. dont feel like staying up for 24hrs again. you missed out on friday

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=23622145

nucka

isa2o3
12-09-2007, 07:44 PM
i know, but i am down to go there if u want.

Deke
12-09-2007, 07:45 PM
blah, I've got my hardest one tomorrow, an ECE engineering elective. You'd think an elective wouldn't be the class that kicks your ass the most...

On top of that, I don't have hardly any motivation for some reason. I think I'm about to pick up a couple of Monsters and find a place on campus without any distractions (like IA) so I can get on it.

Good luck to everyone!

Sledlude
12-09-2007, 08:06 PM
you went to state right?

forgot what you said your major was.

good luckety everyone!

Yep. got bachelor's there, now i'm on to earning an M.S. in Bio. fun stuff.

changaroo
12-09-2007, 08:11 PM
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE :)

i sure as hell will need it

antiv6
12-09-2007, 08:45 PM
ya ive got 3 finals tomorrow:( and one wed, im only worried about my math final though, my teacher really likes to **** everyone over, she the type that make an entire problem wrong if you forget one - sign and her tests suck, they are all the problems that are supposed to be tricky and hard

Lizbiz101
12-09-2007, 09:48 PM
YAY thanks!!!! I have my math final tomorrow. I need all the luck I can get....me+math=wtf is going on!?!? pretty much.

The Ninja
12-10-2007, 10:33 AM
やった!よくできました!

I just aced my Japanese final! w00t.

isa2o3
12-10-2007, 11:10 AM
やった!よくできました!

I just aced my Japanese final! w00t.

good for u dude.:goodjob: I wish i can say the same 2morrow.