PDA

View Full Version : Random If this was your friend, wut would you do!?

OMG Its Platz
12-09-2007, 06:02 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ahjFwCNd174
:( :no: :( :no:

tony
12-09-2007, 06:06 PM
If he is having a seizure (as it looks like he is) there is not much you can do other than put him on his side. My son had seizures when he was younger and its a pretty scary thing, something I certainly wouldnt post on youtube.

OMG Its Platz
12-09-2007, 06:08 PM
ya its crazy ****..man,,,,and you dont know if he is hurt from the crash, i would have left the helmate on

If he is having a seizure (as it looks like he is) there is not much you can do other than put him on his side. My son had seizures when he was younger and its a pretty scary thing, something I certainly wouldnt post on youtube.

MeanMugen
12-09-2007, 06:27 PM
damnn that sucks

_Christian_
12-09-2007, 07:11 PM
ya its crazy ****..man,,,,and you dont know if he is hurt from the crash, i would have left the helmate on
yeah, unless he's not breathing leave it on. i have done a lot of stupid things and been to the hospital for injuries more than my fair share of times, including seizures (unrelated). i think his friends at that point are just as freaked out as he is. he'll just feel the repercussions later.

tony
12-09-2007, 07:17 PM
Well you would want to take the helmet off because during a seizure you do not want anything that would restrict airflow.. very dangerous. Matter of fact you would want to take the helmet off, make sure his head has a good cushion and possibly try to hold his jaw in place but do not try and control any other part of his body.

I guess this is reference for anyone that is around someone who is having a seizure, if you can time the seizure as that info will help the paramedic and/or doctor.

_Christian_
12-09-2007, 07:23 PM
^good to know. reps.

The Ninja
12-09-2007, 07:39 PM
):

Awwww....man I should feel terrible right now.........I laughed....At first mostly because that guy like slipped/tripped trying to get to his friend, but then I just kept laughing.

*sigh*
/b/ has numbed me.

lxatlantaxl
12-10-2007, 03:03 PM
):

Awwww....man I should feel terrible right now.........I laughed....At first mostly because that guy like slipped/tripped trying to get to his friend, but then I just kept laughing.

*sigh*
/b/ has numbed me.

THAT **** IS HILARIOUS YO

eYezs1ck
12-10-2007, 11:40 PM
if this was my friend i most certainly not put it on youtube.