PDA

View Full Version : Sad.....

Alan®
12-09-2007, 05:25 PM
So I have to drive my old tC for a few days while Bucky works his magic. So i go to pick it up today and the car smells like ass. I crank it up go to back it in to my mom's driveway to get some jackstands out of the garage so i can pull my wheels off. and i could tell that she had ragged out this car just from turning the wheel over to put the car in the driveway. i leave and start driving and thats when everything really starts to come to the forefront. the steering feels like it weighs 10000000lbs the tranny lags when shifting. and the tires are about bald. it pissed me off to think i worked my ass off to afford the car and the mods i put on it and she rips it out from under me then complains that i stuck her with the car when she almost had me arrested when she wanted the car back. and she says that the car is putting her in the car when I made 9k worth of payments over 2 years then another 1k in mods and shes selling the car for 3 more than she owes and she still complains that i screwed her. It just pisses me off. Then she tries to tell me that she was being nice by letting me get my 15" out of the trunk. ***** I PAID FOR THAT ****!!!!!!!!!!!!! :2up: I should have took the ***** to court and got my 11k back but i choose to take the higher path. to top it all off i go to pick it up and its flat empty and when i give it back to her on thursday i'll just make sure to leave her a full tank so that i can continue to be on the higher path. the whole thing just pisses me off.

HalfBaked
12-09-2007, 05:31 PM
If you liked the car so much why did you ditch it for a girly eclipse?

Alan®
12-09-2007, 05:35 PM
If you liked the car so much why did you ditch it for a girly eclipse?

I should have explained that earlier for those that didnt know. I didnt ditch the tC my mom kicked me out a week before graduation. i bought it after she totaled my 2G. I was 16 at the time So I obviously didnt have credit so she bought it under her name and I made the $300 payments each month. When she kicked me out she wanted the car back I wouldnt give it to her until she reported it stolen at whcich point I had to turn it over. I moved in with my dad had no money to buy a car so he gave me his as a graduation present. Thats how I ended up with the eclipse

HalfBaked
12-09-2007, 05:37 PM
You should have just stopped making payments and have them repo the car and **** her credit.

BlkCD5
12-09-2007, 05:44 PM
damn, that sucks.

RandomGuy
12-09-2007, 05:52 PM
You should have just stopped making payments and have them repo the car and **** her credit.lol smart

AnthonyF
12-09-2007, 05:53 PM
not hating or anything....but...you have posted pictures of your "car" but it was mainly to show off your house. So your house is pretty large and looks as if ur family has some money (or they pissed it all away on the house)..why are u driving that eclipse and your mom driving a ragged out tC? the tC makes sense for you to be driving it b/c u paid for it, and it was new and blah blah blah...but then you stepped down to the eclipse....just odd.

Mr. Clean
12-09-2007, 05:54 PM
You should have just stopped making payments and have them repo the car and **** her credit.

x2... bad credit FTW!... life is over with bad credit haha

turbosx©
12-09-2007, 06:04 PM
thats so sad right there^

Mr. Clean
12-09-2007, 06:05 PM
?...

Alan®
12-09-2007, 06:17 PM
not hating or anything....but...you have posted pictures of your "car" but it was mainly to show off your house. So your house is pretty large and looks as if ur family has some money (or they pissed it all away on the house)..why are u driving that eclipse and your mom driving a ragged out tC? the tC makes sense for you to be driving it b/c u paid for it, and it was new and blah blah blah...but then you stepped down to the eclipse....just odd.

First of all your wrong. I didnt not post pics of the car to show off the house. Had I wanted to do that I would have taken pics of the car in front of the house to get the full view of it to really show it off. if you look at the pic in my sig thats about all you can see of the house in all the rest of the pics so your argument there is null and void. The money thing is really none of your business but ill explain it without going into too much detail. My parents are divorced. my mom took my car as more of a spitefull move than anything else. she is contantly broke she makes close to 60k a year and doesnt have to pay taxes because she gets child support and allimony. but really its close to a 100k because shes broke by the 5th and needs another 1k a weekend on top of that to stay afloat. so my mom drives it to be spitefull and i drive the eclipse because there are no payments on it and it was more cost effective that way. my family doesn't have my money my dad has money. I would have absolutely nothing if it werent for him. I'm a full time student and I get a weekly allowance and don't have to work so long as my grades stay up. thats it. my dad did not blow all of his money on the house. my dad takes care of me my mom and 2 younger sibblings, his parents, his sister, and is furnishing his house on top of that. I drive this car because on top of all this my mom hands my dad 2k worth of medical bills each weekend and i don't want to throw any more bills on him than he already has. plain and simple

AnthonyF
12-09-2007, 06:23 PM
easy solution......:ninja: kill her :ninja:

Alan®
12-09-2007, 06:27 PM
easy solution......:ninja: kill her :ninja:
lol make sense to you know though?

81911SC
12-09-2007, 06:32 PM
Were not a counseling service.

hondachik
12-09-2007, 06:33 PM
I have had this convo plenty of times with my mom threatening to turn the Honda back in...I would take her to court because I make the payments, and I'm co-signer...haha...I mean yeah u may want to take the higher path, but uh, take the higher path after u get your car back =)

hondachik
12-09-2007, 06:35 PM

wow...where have u been?

Alan®
12-09-2007, 06:36 PM
was I asking for anyones "counseling" :thinking: No so STFU :2up: kthxbye :goodjob:

AnthonyF
12-09-2007, 06:36 PM
yea^ dont get me wrong. I wasnt bashing you, so dont take my post to heart. I wasnt calling u spoiled or anything. I kno she is your mother and there are those feelings deep inside, but if you keep letting people walk all over you, it's going to stay that way. i'd just try to get away and stay away. get ur own life nah mean?

quickdodge®
12-09-2007, 06:38 PM
I have had this convo plenty of times with my mom thretening to turn the Honda back in...I would take her to court because I make the payments, and I'm co-signer...haha...I would take her to jail with the quickness...I believe yeah u may want to take the higher path, but uh, take the higher path after u get your car back =)

Yet more stupid ramblings from an obvious uneducated dummy. Later, QD.

AnthonyF
12-09-2007, 06:39 PM

your right, but sometimes people need help and there arent a lot of people around. but IA doesnt really ever give any good advice....kinda disappoints me.

Alan®
12-09-2007, 06:39 PM
yea^ dont get me wrong. I wasnt bashing you, so dont take my post to heart. I wasnt calling u spoiled or anything. I kno she is your mother and there are those feelings deep inside, but if you keep letting people walk all over you, it's going to stay that way. i'd just try to get away and stay away. get ur own life nah mean?
I hear ya anthony for the most part I don't even speak to her but I try to keep an open chanel with her but I am definitely doing my own thing. I just thought i would share this cause its kinda sad as well taken care of as that car was how ****ty it is now.

Alan®
12-09-2007, 06:40 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: QD smackin these idiots down with the quickness lol reps

Alan®
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to quickdodge® again.

quickdodge®
but IA doesnt really ever give any good advice..

Hmmmmmm. Later, QD.

hondachik
12-09-2007, 06:42 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: QD smackin these idiots down with the quickness lol reps

Read your first post in here....then lets see who the idiot is

hondachik
12-09-2007, 06:44 PM

I guess the fact that you are on IA 23 hours of the day makes u educated? Hmmm...educated people don't sit in a forum talking **** all day, they do **** with their lives...just a thought *shrugs*:goodjob:

Alan®
12-09-2007, 06:46 PM
im the idiot for takin the higher path? :thinking: :thinking: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :gay: STFU ***** before I cut your Clit off

quickdodge®
12-09-2007, 06:47 PM

I know I took your words and reread it. Yours still came out on top.

I guess the fact that you are on IA 23 hours of the day makes u eduated? Hmmm...educated people don't sit in a forum talking **** all day, they do **** with their lives...just a thought *shrugs*

Funny. I'm on IA maybe an hour or so a day. Being that you have no idea what goes on in my life, this is just another dumbass move on your part to make yourself look more foolish. But when you want to compare intelligence notes, get something that compares to me first. Bet you can't. Stupid trick. Stay out of the man's game whore. Later, QD.

On_Her_Face
12-09-2007, 06:49 PM

Funny. I'm on IA maybe an hour or so a day. Being that you have no idea what goes on in my life, this is just another dumbass move on your part to make yourself look more foolish. But when you want to compare intelligence notes, get something that compares to me first. Bet you can't. Stupid trick. Stay out of the man's game whore. Later, QD.

i have owned qd once, in an e-battle

then i woke up

Alan®
12-09-2007, 06:49 PM
i have owned qd once, in an e-battle

then i woke up

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: repd

quickdodge®
12-09-2007, 06:51 PM
Lolol. Later, QD.

hondachik
12-09-2007, 06:51 PM

You're intelligent...yet u cannot seem to even TRY to make a point without calling out names? Hmm...And you use such words like "whore and trick" that don't even apply to me since we're using the "you don't know what goes on in my life" line...yeah eat your own words and shut the f*ck up..I'm out, I have stuff OFFLINE to go handle...try it :goodjob:

quickdodge®
12-09-2007, 06:54 PM
I have stuff OFFLINE to go handle...try it :goodjob:

Why would I want to try handling what you have to do OFFLINE? Even if I did have a vaginal cavity, I wouldn't want to see how many hands will fit in it and clap. Later, QD.

Alan®
12-09-2007, 06:55 PM
You're intelligent...yet u cannot seem to even TRY to make a point without calling out names? Hmm...And you use such words like "whore and trick" that don't even apply to me since we're using the "you don't know what goes on in my life" line...yeah eat your own words and shut the f*ck up..I'm out, I have stuff OFFLINE to go handle...try it :goodjob:
YAY one less dumb WHORE ONLINE :yay: :bump: :doh: :dj:

81911SC
12-09-2007, 06:56 PM
http://www.nacounseling.com/

On_Her_Face
12-09-2007, 06:56 PM
redGT.. i think you will be ok, but if you need help call my cell ***-***-****

edit: hey look if you type in your phone number it blocks it out...

:ninja:

AnthonyF
12-09-2007, 06:59 PM
QD...is that reallu ur phone number? i cant believe u fell for that shìt

BILLY u just owned QD hahaha

The Ninja
12-09-2007, 07:05 PM
BWUAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAH....OH ****!!! LOLOL what a random ass time to try and prank someone, lol, I'm amazed it worked. BAHAHAHAAHAHA OH ****

AnthonyF
12-09-2007, 07:06 PM
Billy-had to delete it. dont want people fùckin wit QD.

QD-was that ur number? it wont be passed out.

On_Her_Face
12-09-2007, 07:07 PM
/bow

quickdodge®
12-09-2007, 07:07 PM
Call it and find out. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
12-09-2007, 07:08 PM
/bow

Never /bow in front of me without first wiping your chin off. Goddamn posting on IA looking like a mascot for a donut shop. Later, QD.

RandomGuy
12-09-2007, 07:09 PM

QD-was that ur number? it wont be passed out.lol no

that is a tired old joke from back when QD was in kindergarten lol...

I'm sure probably gave a number to like a local gay sex chat line or something to that effect lol.. .QD is smarter than that

But if he did give his real number... then.............

:no: :no:

http://www.apteka-pharmavit.pl/grafika/centrum%20silver.jpg
most complete from A to Zinc

AnthonyF
12-09-2007, 07:10 PM
Call it and find out. Later, QD.

maybe one day I will, check the mods section, tryin to get a meet goin. maybe you'll come out of the wood works

RandomGuy
12-09-2007, 07:10 PM
now I want to figure out how QD ninja'd me with two posts while on 56k

RandomGuy
12-09-2007, 07:11 PM
maybe one day I will, check the mods section, tryin to get a meet goin. maybe you'll come out of the wood workserror 404, he's no longer a mod... But a cool geezer though

On_Her_Face
Never /bow in front of me without first wiping your chin off. Goddamn posting on IA looking like a mascot for a donut shop. Later, QD.

ohh how could i forget :rolleyes:

AnthonyF
how do u know he is on 56k?

AnthonyF
12-09-2007, 07:12 PM
error 404, he's no longer a mod... But a cool geezer though

wtf..y not?

quickdodge®
12-09-2007, 07:13 PM
I haven't been a mod for a few years now. And I also haven't been on 56K for a while also. Later, QD.

On_Her_Face
12-09-2007, 07:13 PM

QD-was that ur number? it wont be passed out.

ohh i was like what happened to my post lmao... if that took off a post from my post count we are no longer friends though

ant = :ninja: :police:

AnthonyF
12-09-2007, 07:15 PM
ohh i was like what happened to my post lmao... if that took off a post from my post count we are no longer friends though

ant = :ninja: :police:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA lirl i dont think it took away a post count sweetie.

quickdodge®
12-09-2007, 07:15 PM
if that took off a post from my post count we are no longer friends though

I repped you to make up for the lost post. Later, QD.

On_Her_Face
12-09-2007, 07:20 PM
I repped you to make up for the lost post. Later, QD.

now i need to just check and see if its green or red lol

AnthonyF
12-09-2007, 07:22 PM
now i need to just check and see if its green or red lolhaha ive never gotton a green rep from QD. got a bunch of reds...but not in quite some time...i guess thats an accomplishment

The Ninja
12-09-2007, 07:31 PM
Lolol, I bet someone's looks like x-mas lights.

Mr. Clean
12-09-2007, 09:07 PM
LOL at all the nut swingers

hondachik
12-09-2007, 09:40 PM
YAY one less dumb WHORE ONLINE :yay: :bump: :doh: :dj:
Considering u just created a thread whining about how you gave your mom a car u paid for, lets see who the bigger dumbass should be. hmm . your 1st post in here won that argument 4 u.

redrumracer
12-09-2007, 09:46 PM
i say wreck the damn car then sue her insurance for medical bills

hondachik
12-09-2007, 09:54 PM
Why would I want to try handling what you have to do OFFLINE? Even if I did have a vaginal cavity, I wouldn't want to see how many hands will fit in it and clap. Later, QD.
Hmm. cute. I never said anything about my vagina.

magneto198
12-09-2007, 10:08 PM
how horrible

disrupt
12-09-2007, 10:12 PM
Considering u just created a thread whining about how you gave your mom a car u paid for, lets see who the bigger dumbass should be. hmm . your 1st post in here won that argument 4 u..
he gave up the car and came out the better man in a family dispute, preventing the situation from getting even more out of hand. i don't find placing family and dignity above material posessions idiotic in any way. I'm gonna have to side with the general consensus. you're pretty fucking stupid.

quickdodge®
12-09-2007, 10:14 PM
your 1st post in here won that argument 4 u.

I'll take:

WRONG AGAIN, BITCH

for $500, Alex. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
12-09-2007, 10:15 PM
he gave up the car and came out the better man in a family dispute, preventing the situation from getting even more out of hand. i don't find placing family and dignity above material posessions idiotic in any way. I'm gonna have to side with the general consensus. you're pretty fucking stupid.

Reps to you my mother****ing friend. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
12-09-2007, 10:16 PM
Hmm. cute. I never said anything about my vagina.

I guess your yeast factory speaks for itself. Later, QD.

Alan®
12-09-2007, 11:15 PM
Considering u just created a thread whining about how you gave your mom a car u paid for, lets see who the bigger dumbass should be. hmm . your 1st post in here won that argument 4 u.
I'll take your a douchebag for $400. It's ***** ass little girls like you that get married to guys with money decide later that they dont want to be married and then take the poor bastard for everything he has and then make his life a living hell forever. You are a C U N T

Leadfoot_mf
12-09-2007, 11:23 PM
while you have the car wreck it...i mean total the ****ing thing. its her insurance right?

Leadfoot_mf
12-09-2007, 11:25 PM
your right, but sometimes people need help and there arent a lot of people around. but IA doesnt really ever give any good advice....kinda disappoints me.
thats what were here for.

disrupt
12-10-2007, 01:04 AM
Reps to you my mother****ing friend. Later, QD.
always appreciated.

anyways good luck to OP in getting your family/car situation sorted out. i can't relate, so i won't bother with advice.