PDA

View Full Version : JDMJAYDC2 vs CRHATCHZC vid

JDMJAYDC2
12-09-2007, 12:21 PM
finally figured out the editing a little bit more still couldnt figure out how to end it so the vid is only about 4 mins long but it will continue to play for about 8 so if you like the song at the end of the video sit and listen or just turn it off after the credits enjoy

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc146/JDMJAYDC2/vids/th_2ndtake.jpg (http://s213.photobucket.com/albums/cc146/JDMJAYDC2/vids/?action=view&current=2ndtake.flv)

JDMJAYDC2
12-09-2007, 12:32 PM
in all im happy with how the car pulls as it is much stronger than my old ls once i fix this small problem i have with it i can put my new tires on and would like another run with drew. I tried to find a way to have the sounds of me honking us off as well as how the engine sounds but couldnt find the right mix so i covered it with the music you hear. I'm sure my next couple of vids will come out better as i learn how this edit thing works. you cant see too well in the vid but i kept up until about 3rd gear in my car then he just pulls away as you can see

crhatchzc
12-09-2007, 12:44 PM
in all im happy with how the car pulls as it is much stronger than my old ls once i fix this small problem i have with it i can put my new tires on and would like another run with drew. I tried to find a way to have the sounds of me honking us off as well as how the engine sounds but couldnt find the right mix so i covered it with the music you hear. I'm sure my next couple of vids will come out better as i learn how this edit thing works. you cant see too well in the vid but i kept up until about 3rd gear in my car then he just pulls away as you can see

lol im loving the credits thanks for the vid man

JDMJAYDC2
12-09-2007, 12:46 PM
no prob thanks for the run once my headers are installed and i fix this little issue with the motor i want another run just to see if i can atleast hold it until 3rd gear i really want to see how i would hold up against a dig run though. i kept up pretty well with shanes boosted ls when we raced in PTC from a dig so im hoping to do well with your gisser

crhatchzc
12-09-2007, 12:47 PM
no prob thanks for the run once my headers are installed and i fix this little issue with the motor i want another run just to see if i can atleast hold it until 3rd gear i really want to see how i would hold up against a dig run though. i kept up pretty well with shanes boosted ls when we raced in PTC from a dig so im hoping to do well with your gisser

no problem but you do know im lossing power right now with a b16 ecu ill tell you how its lossing power in person to much to type right now but i should have my ecu chipped in the next week or so so you know

JDMJAYDC2
12-09-2007, 12:53 PM
that does not make me feel any better lol seeing as how i lost lol but me and ben should be able to fix my little problem with the car sometime this week then ill be able to get her in the cond. that i want to be able to run you from a dig and some more hwy runs. im still waiting on a run from alan though and i gotta get with tony about a run to with his b16 before it blows again lol... hmmm who else i would love one with ben as that mofo is crazy as hell i found out on thursday night! Im still talking dare into giving me one but i dont think it will happen as my vtec isnt hooked up yet in my car so i dont think it would be fair

AnTi-PooN
12-09-2007, 01:55 PM
i'm saving up for an h22 to put in my hatch ;)

00CelicaGT
12-09-2007, 02:37 PM
NEXT TIME GET A CAMERA MAN

JDMJAYDC2
12-09-2007, 03:18 PM
i did have one didnt you see the credits lol

LIKEG6
12-09-2007, 03:51 PM
come down to columbus and pick me up I'll be the camera man

hahaha

I <3 my EF
12-09-2007, 06:13 PM
Yeah the vid was pretty much crap you should have a follow car or have a pass film it for you. Still nice to hear it keep up well.

JDMJAYDC2
12-09-2007, 07:32 PM
its not like this was planned as i was just taping just to tape it

T2KU where in columbus are you im down there quite a bit due to my whole family being there

00CelicaGT
12-09-2007, 08:42 PM
i did have one didnt you see the credits lol

yeah well tell that camera man he suck donkey balls:lmfao: :lmfao:

j/k

bigdare23
12-09-2007, 08:46 PM
so automatic trannies are "custom" trannies now LOL

*edit*

I hope you wasn't racing.

LIKEG6
12-09-2007, 09:45 PM
i live off milgen rd and I work at Big 10 by the strip mall

Grimm Reeper
12-09-2007, 10:47 PM
bwhahahahaha I wish I could of ran Drew with my other motor before it died on me lol

crhatchzc
12-10-2007, 12:40 AM
bwhahahahaha I wish I could of ran Drew with my other motor before it died on me lol

uh no i remember looking at your other motor lol