PDA

View Full Version : Please help need 98-01 integra altenator pulley

2.0 under pressure
12-09-2007, 05:09 AM
I need very badly, a altenator pulley for an obd2 integra, it is th one with the small shoulder that goes inside the alt. housing. The best way to tell if it is the right one is buy checking the pulley nut, the one I need has a 24MM nut, instead of the more popular 22MMnut. I tried a 99-00 Si pulley and the shaft is the right size, but the shoulder is too large.

The way it happened, I never claim to be the nicest guy in the wqorld, but I try. I was asking $1200 for a jrsc and sold it to what I thought was a cool guy from Alabama, long story short, I bent over backwards trying to help this guy out, knocked $300 of the price, gave him extra parts and even found him some injectors, that I was going to give him for free. I paid for next day shipping to get the jrsc pulley to him, wasted my lunch break two days in a row and have been without out my new fresh 2001 type r for three weeks now, all he had to do is just ship the altenator pulley and stock lower alt. bracket/Iat. from his car to me, nothing else, not pay a dime for it, he called me 5 times a day everyday until he got the pulley and once he got it, he ducks my calls at his work changed his cell number and is just a worthless ****. I mean lol over a pulley that he didn't even have to pay for. I even called moss and payed for new install instructions for him, since his dumbass wasn't paying attention while I pullled it of. This guy sucks at life, I have had to buy $253 worth of parts from acura and manchester honda, the pulley is intergallactly back ordered, changed my schedule at work and don't get to see my two sons at night because of this lazy piece of trash.Sorry for blabing, just uber disapointed in kids these days and the drama. TIA Robi Please call 478 213 9338 if you have one. Dseries won't work either. 98-01 ls/gsr/type r. He even stole my Iat sensor from me.

EmminoDaGreat
12-09-2007, 09:57 PM
I have one im pretty sure.