PDA

View Full Version : EBAY HELP ASAP

Double_0_Rusty
12-09-2007, 01:58 AM
So I just ordered something for my car, and paid through the sellers website. On their site, it says paid with personal check. On ebay it says I still need to pay? What the F is up with that? last night I ordered something, and I worked fine with my debit card......so what's up with the personal check thing? will they send a bill with the product, or what? I am confused,and worried. YES I KNOW I AM A EBAY NOOB.

Please help.

81911SC
12-09-2007, 02:07 AM
No clue, contact the seller and wait for a reply. Does it need immediate payment?

Kyle
12-09-2007, 02:09 AM
What do you mean a sellers website?

If this site is not directly connected to ebay then ebay doesn't know that you've paid. But the seller should know, so that's all that matters.

Double_0_Rusty
12-09-2007, 02:09 AM
I already contacted the seller, but yet to get a reply. There is a 10 day limit on payment, but I pay right then, and there as I have a short memory span. So I guess I shall just wait.

Double_0_Rusty
12-09-2007, 02:12 AM
What do you mean a sellers website?

If this site is not directly connected to ebay then ebay doesn't know that you've paid. But the seller should know, so that's all that matters.When I clicked on pay, it sent me to RS Version, that is used by the seller. It wouldn't accept my card, knowing I have 2k in the bank, so I clicked on personal check, so are they going to send me a bill, so I can send the money? I fawking hate not knowing what's going on.

Blitanicle99
12-09-2007, 10:36 AM
If you paid through the sellers website you are alright. On your ebay screen, there is an an arrow next to the whatever it says and you click the arrow and then click mark as paid. The seller should take care of the rest.
Have you tried calling him or her?

JITB
12-09-2007, 11:24 AM
If you paid through the sellers website you are alright. On your ebay screen, there is an an arrow next to the whatever it says and you click the arrow and then click mark as paid. The seller should take care of the rest.
Have you tried calling him or her?

tahts the troof!

But somethign happen to me like that. I wanted to pay but the sellers site was all ****ed up, he ended up sending me a no payment strike.. i told ebay what happened etc.. had to end up calling the seller, ended up paying by phone... alot of stupid legwork work for 25$..

but best thing u can do is contact ebay abotu it.. but the only thing is they dont really have a great help for things like this..

Schugg
12-09-2007, 12:17 PM
if you pay outside of ebay you will have to mark as paid yourself. just like if you sent them a check, ebay doesnt know and will say you havent paid. you should be fine unless its just a fake site to get payments and send nothing

redrumracer
12-09-2007, 12:46 PM
they prob arent open till tomorrow. just wait till then to see if they mark it as paid, if not contact them and ask them what the deal is

Echonova
12-09-2007, 01:17 PM
It's a scam. You just gave them all the info they need to empty your bank account. Have a good Sunday.

Echonova
12-09-2007, 01:21 PM
Kidding, but anyway, yeah mark it as paid. I however would not pay outside Paypal on E-bay unless it was a company I had heard of somewhere other than E-bay and was reputable.

AnthonyF
12-09-2007, 01:57 PM
Double 0, you should be ok. Just get in contact with the seller. If he has received the payment you have nothing to be worried about.

Double_0_Rusty
12-09-2007, 04:26 PM
I checked today, and it shows from the sellers paysite, that order has been processed, order shipped, paid. I bought my 8000k HID look-a-like bulbs in my truck from the same company. So I trust this company. Also I marked it as paid. I am not going to even let it bother me.

It says it was charged to my account, but it has no numbers, nor an exp date....So I am guessing they will sent me like a bill or something? Fawk!!!!!!!

Edit: called the bank, and the $1600 that I deposited friday won't go through until tomorrow......so I am overdrawn by $368......What was I thinking? I am dumb as fawk.