PDA

View Full Version : Family sues cops over accident pictures.....

kpc2593
12-08-2007, 11:34 PM
http://a.abcnews.com/images/TheLaw/ht_nicole_071115_ms.jpg

20/20 is airing a story about this young girl who dies last year in a horrific car crash and the photos from the scene were leaked all over the internet....

link to complete story - http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=3872556

The images are VERY graphic..........I thought it might help some people think twice before speeding ....she was going 100 mph

don't click on picture 6 if you have a weak stomach....**** is nasty....

Click here to see pics....*SOME PICS MAY BE GRAPHIC!* (http://fileclouds.com/cars/porsche_911_crash/)

RandomGuy
12-08-2007, 11:36 PM
i swear i was JUST eating lasagna LIRL

MachNU
12-08-2007, 11:41 PM
i remember this one, someone posted it last year!

mad3nch1na
12-08-2007, 11:42 PM
shes hot, but only when she can give head though

Crazy Asian
12-08-2007, 11:47 PM
I just wonder what was going on in her head. IT actually make me curious how her body was in motion during the accident. Or which is her mouth in the picture. Cant tel..

fucksohc
12-08-2007, 11:47 PM
damn...
that sucks..

osiriskidd
12-08-2007, 11:48 PM
im gonna be a little mean.

but going 100+ in daddy's porsche.

glad she ate it instead of the other car she clipped. imho im sorry her family has to go through that bs, but at least that's one retard off the roads.

Nismo
12-08-2007, 11:49 PM

Man seriously that is some of the most uncaring **** anyone can possibly say. I hope one day your family goes through a horrific lose and then I can find out its you and LOL at you all day long, goto the funeral, LOL at you there, then knock over the casket and LOL at you again as your crying at the sight of your dead family member you cared about. ****ing douche.

ATK_Designs
12-08-2007, 11:51 PM
wow, that's crazy......I just finished my snacks too. RIP.

AznTraitor
12-08-2007, 11:53 PM
"According to state highway patrol reports, at approximately 1:45 p.m. last Halloween, 15 minutes after taking her father's Porsche 911 for a drive without permission, Nikki Catsouras was traveling 100 mph on State Route 241, near Lake Forest, Calif., when she clipped another car and lost control, slamming into a concrete tollbooth, killing her instantly."

-quoted from the story.

you know, sucks she died and all....but facts are facts....took daddy's car, and then drove recklessly, her death and pictures now serve warning to other kids about how bad a little joyride can be.

I think the family should lose, they went a little overboard about "scared to use the internet" comment and said they had to pull a daughter from school because people were threatening to put the pictures in her locker....****ing greedy family trying to make a dollar off their daughters death.

kpc2593
12-08-2007, 11:53 PM

man...stfu....now thats some ignorant ****.....i agree she is dumb for speedin...but damn......

osiriskidd
12-08-2007, 11:57 PM
I think the family should lose, they went a little overboard about "scared to use the internet" comment and said they had to pull a daughter from school because people were threatening to put the pictures in her locker....****ing greedy family trying to make a dollar off their daughters death.

trying to make up for that HUGE lawsuit that they got from the owner of that civic.

AznTraitor
12-08-2007, 11:57 PM
and if I was a website that was advocating teens speeding, or getting stiffer requirements for younger drivers, I would most definitely use those pictures, because they are horrific and will get the message across.

Everyone needs to stop being so sensitive, if one person has to die to show 100 kids, or adults about excessive speeding on the roadways...well then, it is what it is.

osiriskidd
12-09-2007, 12:01 AM
and if I was a website that was advocating teens speeding, or getting stiffer requirements for younger drivers, I would most definitely use those pictures, because they are horrific and will get the message across.

Everyone needs to stop being so sensitive, if one person has to die to show 100 kids, or adults about excessive speeding on the roadways...well then, it is what it is.

exactly. instead of advocating for more teens to be safe while driving so the same fate doesn't arise, they're trying to make some money out of it.

**** like this is retarded and if i were the judge i would've just spat on the case and dismissed it.

AnthonyF
12-09-2007, 12:01 AM
you know, sucks she died and all....but facts are facts....took daddy's car, and then drove recklessly, her death and pictures now serve warning to other kids about how bad a little joyride can be.

very very true. sorry for their lose...maybe they should have been better parents. Ive taken my dads viper out MANY times, even to the drag strip...it's always come back in once piece and ZERO tickets.

rasied correctly FTW

Frög
12-09-2007, 01:40 AM
who ever said she deserved this is a sick twisted fu.ck.. tell me nobody here has ever gone 100+ mph.. who cares what car she was driving.. think about how your parents would feel if they got an email of you with your brain scattered.. as if they weren't going through enough..

Maverick
12-09-2007, 01:55 AM
im still confused over the pics...it looks like her head went through the hood of the car

Kyle
12-09-2007, 02:12 AM
That's why women shouldn't drive. But I remember these pictures they have been all over the net.

HeLLo iM iZzY
12-09-2007, 04:00 AM
Damn she was beautiful too.

Seriously though, her family doesn't deserve that sh1t. Let me ask you something AznTraitor. If you ever had a family death like that, would you want the pictures of the brain and their twisted body all over the internet to be used as a "message" to others? Dude, get fawking real. All of you over here are nothing but a bunch of fawking idiots. You all post comments on street racing deaths and other car accident related deaths like this one saying they deserve it and other negative sh1t and it's just wrong. I wanna know though, if your best friend, girlfriend, brother, or other family member where to die somehow like that, would you call em a retard? Would you use their gory images as a message to others? Would you call him a dumbazz?

Get fawking real and have some sympathy for human life. No one is perfect and everyone makes mistakes. Some of us like that girl really fawk up and take a life. Just imagine what her family is going thru. Some of ya'll are just too damn cold-hearted.

BobbyFresco
12-09-2007, 07:46 AM

Quoted for truth.
The pics are graphic but definitely serve a purpose....

Meso Teggy
12-09-2007, 08:34 AM
Damn she was beautiful too.

Seriously though, her family doesn't deserve that sh1t. Let me ask you something AznTraitor. If you ever had a family death like that, would you want the pictures of the brain and their twisted body all over the internet to be used as a "message" to others? Dude, get fawking real. All of you over here are nothing but a bunch of fawking idiots. You all post comments on street racing deaths and other car accident related deaths like this one saying they deserve it and other negative sh1t and it's just wrong. I wanna know though, if your best friend, girlfriend, brother, or other family member where to die somehow like that, would you call em a retard? Would you use their gory images as a message to others? Would you call him a dumbazz?

Get fawking real and have some sympathy for human life. No one is perfect and everyone makes mistakes. Some of us like that girl really fawk up and take a life. Just imagine what her family is going thru. Some of ya'll are just too damn cold-hearted.

agreed atleast someone on here has a heart....they can talk sh!t all they want if it happened to them they would have something else to say....people like that will go straight to hell...and i dont know why these muthafukcas talking about how she deserved it when i know everyone here has driven 100+mph...it has nothing to do with how you were raised the parents could have raised her properly and she turned out like a bad azz.

patrick4588
12-09-2007, 08:50 AM
whether you think she deserved it or not, her parents dont. period. they are the ones having to deal with these pictures being all over the place; having to re-live their daughters death over and over again. that sucks. show some compassion...

Maniac1
12-09-2007, 08:58 AM
Damn, she was really fucking cute too. Heard about this last year, still kinda messed up about what happened. But she shouldn't be driving 100+ in car she knew nothing about, really, I mean its a goddamn porsche 911. The car itself is a high speed machine, so it not being stable wouldn't have been an issue, she must have been driving like a lunatic to have lost control of it.

BlkCD5
12-09-2007, 09:26 AM
Damn, i heard she took the Porsche out of spite after arguing with her parents? Or was it just a "typical" joyride? Even if they get the money, its not really going to make a difference. They'll still have a lost daughter and be ****ed up mentally. I don't see why people are so sue happy.

AznTraitor
12-09-2007, 09:33 AM
You guys need to freaking learn that people die everyday from no fault of their own. Wrong place, wrong time. Where's the pity for them?

Facts are facts....she did this to herself, and now instead of advocating teens the danger or speeding and what not, they are going to sue.

I'm not sick and twisted, I'm being real.

So should the families of the Columbine shooting sue, because people have footage of their kids running from the building? Should families of 9/11 sue because some of the people jumped out of the windows and the cameras kept rolling? This new mall shooting, should the families sue Mc D's for firing the kid? or how about his family who kicked him out?

That's the biggest problem with America, everyone wants to be so sensitive and scream out human rights, and sue....

I am quite sure it's hard for the family, but get over it. She pretty much killed herself. Why should I sit here and boo hoo about it when she did this all to herself. Why should I feel sympathy for her family when she did this to herself. I know she didn't wake up and just say, I'm gonna go kill myself. But, she took daddy's car and went joyriding, and that car was too much for a damn 18yr old girl.

So why don't we sue the dad? He left the keys around. I mean, that car is a dangerous machine in the hands of an inexperienced driver. Why is this any different from a child finding a gun in the house and shooting themselves or a friend? Perhaps the parent should have taken better preventive measures so they could not get ahold of such items.

Whoever said they wish or hope I have to deal with death and pain on my family? Awesome, I wish the same to you, but 100x's worse.

Everyone needs to find a hill and get over it.

You honestly think that if the parents sue and get large amounts of money, they aren't going to get back on the internet? that the other daugthers won't go back to school? They are being over dramatic and I'm quite sure they use the internet and email everyday and that no one was threatening the daughters with putting pictures on the locker, probably more like a condolence letter but they want to put a spin on it because the daughter cried when she read it.

SL65AMG
12-09-2007, 09:37 AM
you dont let a ****ing GIRL, drive a damn porsche....... stupid ass parents..... thats why they made cougars and civics..... dumb bitches

EJ25RUN
12-09-2007, 09:42 AM
i dont know what is more disturbing...

the pics of that girl or some of the people on this thread.

+

I really hate it when some of the people on this site treat stories like this (bout speading gone wrong) like they've never done it on public roads.

Im not saying there aren't good drivers among us but there is a different person behind a keyboard and the steering wheel. Remember we do have a kills section!

Meso Teggy
12-09-2007, 09:49 AM
You guys need to freaking learn that people die everyday from no fault of their own. Wrong place, wrong time. Where's the pity for them?

Facts are facts....she did this to herself, and now instead of advocating teens the danger or speeding and what not, they are going to sue.

So should the families of the Columbine shooting sue, because people have footage of their kids running from the building? Should families of 9/11 sue because some of the people jumped out of the windows and the cameras kept rolling? This new mall shooting, should the families sue Mc D's for firing the kid? or how about his family who kicked him out?

That's the biggest problem with America, everyone wants to be so sensitive and scream out human rights, and sue....

I am quite sure it's hard for the family, but get over it. She pretty much killed herself. Why should I sit here and boo hoo about it when she did this all to herself. Why should I feel sympathy for her family when she did this to herself. I know she didn't wake up and just say, I'm gonna go kill myself. But, she took daddy's car and went joyriding, and that car was too much for a damn 18yr old girl.

So why don't we sue the dad? He left the keys around. I mean, that car is a dangerous machine in the hands of an inexperienced driver. Why is this any different from a child finding a gun in the house and shooting themselves or a friend? Perhaps the parent should have taken better preventive measures so they could not get ahold of such items.

Whoever said they wish or hope I have to deal with death and pain on my family? Awesome, I wish the same to you, but 100x's worse.

You honestly think that if the parents sue and get large amounts of money, they aren't going to get back on the internet? that the other daugthers won't go back to school? They are being over dramatic and I'm quite sure they use the internet and email everyday and that no one was threatening the daughters with putting pictures on the locker, probably more like a condolence letter but they want to put a spin on it because the daughter cried when she read it.

are u really trying to compare those situations with this one?:???::thinking:

AznTraitor
12-09-2007, 10:00 AM
are u really trying to compare those situations with this one?:???::thinking:

Yes. How is that hard to believe? Try and comprehend here. Everyone wants to blame someone and point fingers.

In this case, the family is pointing the finger at the police dept for taking pictures and leaking them on the net, where they would have eventually gotten.

Would the family sue if it was just some passer by who took the pictures and then posted them on the net?

Police have to take pics of the crime scene or major accident scene anyways and where do you think they go? on a computer.

I see you like to just highlight one part of what I said. Have nothing else to say about the rest? Everyone who has tried and come at me has yet to bring up one great point. I've listed many.

So you guys can cry about how inhumane it is, but goto Mcdonald's jump in the ball room and grab a pair to keep with you.

Key board commando? Ha...I've yet to threaten anyone, all I have done has typed out well thought comments with my reasoning behind it. You naysayers have said pretty much nothing.

Maniac1
12-09-2007, 10:12 AM
I see you like to just highlight one part of what I said. Have nothing else to say about the rest? Everyone who has tried and come at me has yet to bring up one great point. I've listed many. .There is nothing they can say. They keep bringing up the fact that it's "mean" to say; she deserved it, all the parents want is money, jerks, ect etc. They can't say/make any points about this subject cause they have nothing that will come close to the truth. The truth hurts, but this chick did this to herself. Alteast you guys should say, "atleast she didn't have the honda driver killed." Everyone needs to stop caring about other people so much and start worrying about this not happening to you.

HeLLo iM iZzY
12-09-2007, 11:19 AM
You know what, I want to know WHY she deserved it. Do we all on here deserve to get killed liked this and have our pictures posted all over the internet with our body in million pieces for going over a 100+? We all deserve this when we go out on joyride? We all deserve this if we maybe take a ride because of frustration? I mean the girl simply took the car out for a joyride and went over a 100+, and went straight into a toll booth. So I guess the next time I go out for a ride and I wanna get on it, I deserve to die? I deserve to have my pictures used as a fawking message? Prove me wrong please.

Maniac1
12-09-2007, 11:38 AM
No one deserves to die, death comes when someone least expects it. But without it, the balance of life falls apart. No one is saying that every speeder should die, cause than everyone you see driving on a daily bases would be dead. You are missing the point of what some of us are trying to say.

-She took her dad's car without his permission, her fault.
-She was speeding driving like a maniac, her fault.
-She made the mistake and miss judge a movement on the hwy, didn't have enough skills to correct it and crashed. Once again, her fault.

Now if you want explantions on the fault examples here you go. Her taking her dad's car probably had to do with something her dad told her. Maybe they got in an arguement. Her dad, being an older and wiser individual, im sure put her in her place. She got mad, and thought, why not take my dad's car for a ride, that'll scare him. Maybe she wanted to teach him a lesson. Why though, would she really think what she had to say was a better choice than im sure her dad gave her?

Her driving like a maniac, she could have a civic for all I know. But most teens think cause they drive 80mph in there civic's or whatever, think that everyother car would feel the same. Wrong, she was behind a $100k+ vehicle, not built the same as a civic. She wasn't used to it, and knew nothing about it.

Her miss judging is simple, lets say the honda that she hit was switching lanes without her turn signal and this girl already driving 100+ didn't see it, but at the last min. tried to avoid it, but failed. And hit her, lost control, and died!

People saying she deserved to die probably didn't mean it in the way you think they do. On the real, if I deserved to die cause of speeding, I would have been dead at the age of 15. This topic is pretty lame, people have opinions. Why argue about it?

quickdodge®
12-09-2007, 11:42 AM
My only input?

Did she deserve to die? No.

BUT, in this instance, it is better that it was only her that died and no one else because of her purposeful "joyride."

That's how I see it. Later, QD.

HeLLo iM iZzY
12-09-2007, 12:54 PM
Man fawk it, lol.

Here is some positive reps for yall.

Frög
12-09-2007, 01:44 PM
Damn, she was really fucking cute too. Heard about this last year, still kinda messed up about what happened. But she shouldn't be driving 100+ in car she knew nothing about, really, I mean its a goddamn porsche 911. The car itself is a high speed machine, so it not being stable wouldn't have been an issue, she must have been driving like a lunatic to have lost control of it.

she probably didn't know she was going 100.. On the highway, I have to set my cruise control because if i don't, i will be at over 100 and not realize it.. and someone clipped her or she clipped them.. thats why she lost control.. cant loose control at 100 on a highway..

I agree with half what you say, and yes: suing=gay.. plus they have No standing to sue, it won’t hold up in court.. Advocating that speed kills would be great, but seriously, who on this site has never gone over 100? I was in their shoes and had such a big lost, and some sick fu.ck sent me pictures of my daughter's brain everywhere, I would try to do everything I possibly can to fu.ck his world.. I would probably kill him..

Its hard to get over something like that.. Its your daughter! When my grandpa died of old age in his sleep at 94, they cleaned him up and left him in his bed until the funeral.. My whole family saw him one last time, but I stayed outside the house crying unable to go inside to see him.. Even to this day I can’t talk about that moment in person..

This whole story is sad and she did not deserve this.. One can argue she deserved her death, I can understand why one would say that, but I disagree. “Deserve” is just the wrong choice of wording.. Yeah its her fault, she fu.cked up and paid a very harsh consequence.. But what is certain is that her or her family do not deserve what has followed this incident.. I feel bad for the family.. But the pictures on the internet are inevitable and there is nothing they can do about it.. it’s really sad, but suing is not going to fix anything..

for the record, idk if you were refering to me, but i hope no one has to go through this.. i know there is alot of ppl on this site that do stupid thing in their cars, i know i have..

Frög
12-09-2007, 01:49 PM
My only input?

BUT, in this instance, it is better that it was only her that died and no one else because of her purposeful "joyride."

crap you beat me to it!! Itook too long to type mine.. should of made it short and simple like yours.. lol

No one deserves to die, death comes when someone least expects it. But without it, the balance of life falls apart. No one is saying that every speeder should die, cause than everyone you see driving on a daily bases would be dead. You are missing the point of what some of us are trying to say.

-She took her dad's car without his permission, her fault.
-She was speeding driving like a maniac, her fault.
-She made the mistake and miss judge a movement on the hwy, didn't have enough skills to correct it and crashed. Once again, her fault.

Now if you want explantions on the fault examples here you go. Her taking her dad's car probably had to do with something her dad told her. Maybe they got in an arguement. Her dad, being an older and wiser individual, im sure put her in her place. She got mad, and thought, why not take my dad's car for a ride, that'll scare him. Maybe she wanted to teach him a lesson. Why though, would she really think what she had to say was a better choice than im sure her dad gave her?

Her driving like a maniac, she could have a civic for all I know. But most teens think cause they drive 80mph in there civic's or whatever, think that everyother car would feel the same. Wrong, she was behind a $100k+ vehicle, not built the same as a civic. She wasn't used to it, and knew nothing about it.

Her miss judging is simple, lets say the honda that she hit was switching lanes without her turn signal and this girl already driving 100+ didn't see it, but at the last min. tried to avoid it, but failed. And hit her, lost control, and died!

People saying she deserved to die probably didn't mean it in the way you think they do. On the real, if I deserved to die cause of speeding, I would have been dead at the age of 15. This topic is pretty lame, people have opinions. Why argue about it?

I would be dead too.. I have come to realize how dumb I used to be..

+s

mengus200sx
12-09-2007, 02:28 PM
too sad ...makes me cry...

addandrew
12-09-2007, 02:45 PM
sucks...

§treet_§peed
12-09-2007, 02:46 PM
that looks nothing like a porche

TIGERJC
12-09-2007, 02:53 PM
I find it funny how the family hired lawyers to scan the internet looking for anybody that posted the pictures and then threatening them with a lawsuit if they didnt take the pics down

TIGERJC
12-09-2007, 02:56 PM
My only input?

Qd she was prolly racing, she was doing a 100 plus

;)

So I expect to hear your famous saying when reckless drivers bite the dust

Hulud
12-09-2007, 03:03 PM
when you die, you become public domain imo

unless you are being kept in an urn in your living room

_Christian_
12-09-2007, 04:13 PM
she was cute! it's sad thats she went like that at such a young age. it is imperceptible to me that people can be so twisted that they get off on sending those pics to her family. those pictures most likely arent going to save lives because people tend to learn from their own mistakes, rather than the mistakes of others. the purpose of this suit is to hold someone accountable and prevent this from happening again. i dont think they need the money that bad. debating the "common good" ideal makes for an easier stance as logic provides a more tangible argument than compassion. i know for a fact if that was your little girl, you would see things from an entirely different perspective.

robbyrob016
12-09-2007, 10:02 PM
It says the bandwidth was exceeded?? I want to see those fuggin pictures! Are the links working for anyone else?

antiv6
12-09-2007, 10:12 PM
It says the bandwidth was exceeded?? I want to see those fuggin pictures! Are the links working for anyone else?

didnt work for me either

magneto198
12-09-2007, 10:20 PM
Bandwidth Limit Exceeded, cant see

kwillsksu
12-10-2007, 01:27 AM
Not great pics... (http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://fileclouds.com/cars/porsche_911_crash/porsche_911_crash_7.jpg&imgrefurl=http://fileclouds.com/cars/porsche_911_crash/&h=600&w=800&sz=133&hl=en&start=13&tbnid=PwWQm-drm2vSnM:&tbnh=107&tbnw=143&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dporsche%2Bcrash%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3De n%26safe%3Doff%26sa%3DX)

kpc2593
12-10-2007, 04:52 AM

linked fixed in orignal post....