PDA

View Full Version : Black C5 Zo6, License Plate "NXXXA"

Vteckidd
12-08-2007, 05:11 PM
Anyone know him?

NevrNufTorq
12-08-2007, 05:20 PM
Anyone know him?

never seen that before?!?!? :no: what homie? how come you didnt call me back? i needed some parts!!!! :D latr

LEAVINU
12-08-2007, 05:31 PM
Don't "know" him but have seen the car in a caravan to a SDR event.

If you ran across him on the road, I am assuming, I am sure you learned an important lesson.:D

:ninja: = pssshhhhhh X 2

:yes:

1civic
12-08-2007, 05:33 PM
READ THE RULES !!!!... :D

Vteckidd
12-08-2007, 05:51 PM
YEah i ran him on 75 north near windy hill. We were even till 4th, then he walked pretty good.

1civic
12-08-2007, 05:58 PM
You still owe me a run.. :yes:

The Ninja
12-08-2007, 06:06 PM
:ninja:

Vteckidd
12-08-2007, 06:13 PM
You still owe me a run.. :yes:
ill be back in town beginning of JAN.

I should have slightly more power then i make now so it wont be a waste of your time.

LEAVINU
12-08-2007, 06:14 PM
YEah i ran him on 75 north near windy hill. We were even till 4th, then he walked pretty good.

:crazy:

I dont know the complete list of mods but know its black, looks stock, and makes this wooshing type sound as the motor revs.

1civic
12-08-2007, 06:16 PM
ill be back in town beginning of JAN.

I should have slightly more power then i make now so it wont be a waste of your time.

All I got is Bolt-ons... NO SPRAY !!... :cheers:

P.S. NOT YET !!... ;)

1civic
12-08-2007, 06:19 PM

I dont know the complete list of mods but know its black, looks stock, and makes this wooshing type sound as the motor revs.

Next time I see you I'm going to ask for you to make that wooshing sound.. :lmfao: ..

onebadgt
12-08-2007, 06:21 PM
whatever happened to dont post ppls info lol, and i saw the car at mce i believe, sounded cool and was supposed to be fast but didnt run that good i believe.

Vteckidd
12-08-2007, 06:30 PM
it was DEFINETLY NA, it had exhaust and was loud, BLACKED out windows, but there was no supercharger or turbocharger on it.

I rolled by him and dropped it in third, heard him downshift, we stayed by each other for about 3 seconds then he put 10 cars on me.

I know im slow, i just like picking on faster cars lol. I gave him thumbs up and got off the highway

Z33_kid
12-08-2007, 07:40 PM
swweet story

UpSideDownDesi
12-09-2007, 01:01 AM
i get to bash on super mod muahaha.....not really..., but "Do not post other peoples personal info". :ninja: *gone* lol

TIGERJC
12-09-2007, 03:31 AM
i get to bash on super mod muahaha.....not really..., but "Do not post other peoples personal info". :ninja: *gone* lol
I may lose my powers, but I edited it out b/c I know some ppl do not like to have their info posted.

ksniperfox
12-09-2007, 08:31 AM
a little off topic, but i have seen a stock looking black c5 on 75N towards kennesaw/acworth, was getting off the exit and the exhaust sounded very nice, but what caught my attention was some enormous turbo spooling on it as he got onto the ramp...:screwy:

must be a different car, i am 100% positive this vette was turbo.

LEAVINU
12-09-2007, 10:19 AM
it was DEFINETLY NA,

:no:

Definately not NA. I rode down with the same car to SDR, saw it run at the track, and was told what was under the hood.

I can assure you it is NOT NA.

1civic-
The wooshing sound.........:thinking: ....dont know how that would really sound. :D

BABY J
12-09-2007, 10:43 AM
Sounds like fun Mike. I'm w/ you - sht, what's the fun in winning them all. I call it "character building" when I get waxed. LOL

The Ninja
12-09-2007, 10:51 AM
/\ Then all you do is build character.

Oh Snap!

BABY J
12-09-2007, 10:56 AM
/\ Then all you do is build character.

Oh Snap!

^^ Unless u want me to help you build some character then I'd tread softly if I was you. I'm waiting...

Vteckidd
12-09-2007, 12:10 PM
OH COME ON you guys, he rides around ATLANTA with his license plate being seen by EVERYONE.

Just cause i post his plate in here doesnt mean anything. Hell half of you knew it already. You dont get a vanity plate without people knowing what it is.

Its not like i posted his home address, his mods, hair color and SS number

BABY J
12-09-2007, 12:17 PM
^^ I agree - not to mention, if u don't want people to know what you have - then u don't run on the street unless it was previously setup. We're not idiots - if we know Mike's power - and he gets walked by 4 cars - we can assume the power/mods of the other vehicle anyway (roughly).

Vteckidd
12-09-2007, 02:47 PM
You guys are F u C k I n G retarded. People post videos with screenames and locations on here.

People post DETAILED THREADs about where to meet up for DAYTIME STREET RACING.

An you guys are bi tching about me posting a GUYS VANITY PLATE? people get vanity plates for a reason.

No one gave out information is remotely usefull.

onebadgt
12-09-2007, 09:09 PM
You guys are F u C k I n G retarded. People post videos with screenames and locations on here.

People post DETAILED THREADs about where to meet up for DAYTIME STREET RACING.

An you guys are bi tching about me posting a GUYS VANITY PLATE? people get vanity plates for a reason.

No one gave out information is remotely usefull.

where to meet, about an hr away from where we race, and if you run our screen names you wont get all our real info you run a vanity plate and you will. nut its no biggy, no reason to get worked up:goodjob:

iloveboost
12-10-2007, 03:33 PM
Where we raced for the daytime meet was over an hour outside of Atlanta.

That car is a TT C5 FRC. I'm pretty sure it's not a Z06 and is on stock runflats which have 0 traction, lol.

Vteckidd
12-10-2007, 03:39 PM
Where we raced for the daytime meet was over an hour outside of Atlanta.

That car is a TT C5 FRC. I'm pretty sure it's not a Z06 and is on stock runflats which have 0 traction, lol.
if it was boosted, it was spinning then, it was a gorgeous car :goodjob:

ZeDFuNk
12-11-2007, 04:15 PM
he's definitely boosted, i raced him once on 85, thought it was a exhaust C5.. :[ rolled up next to him dropped a gear, he dropped i pulled ahead immedietly by half a car then i guess he caught traction and put the independence day mothership on me :[.

all-mota
12-19-2007, 06:17 PM
he's definitely boosted, i raced him once on 85, thought it was a exhaust C5.. :[ rolled up next to him dropped a gear, he dropped i pulled ahead immedietly by half a car then i guess he caught traction and put the independence day mothership on me :[.

lmao i love when that **** happens i think i get happier when i lose to something like that than when i win a race

Ronsam2006
12-24-2007, 02:44 AM
damn sounds like a nice little car.

hydroshutter
12-25-2007, 10:31 AM
It's a TT 99 FRC Vette.

ZeDFuNk
12-25-2007, 11:03 AM
lmao i love when that **** happens i think i get happier when i lose to something like that than when i win a race

lol yea, cuz i've beat a c5 on the highway before.. so i figured.. ooo c5! this'll be fun! but then he hurt my feelings real bad.. as he flew past me i waslike
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN THAT THINGS FAST!

GirlieZ
12-26-2007, 06:17 PM
lol yea, cuz i've beat a c5 on the highway before.. so i figured.. ooo c5! this'll be fun! but then he hurt my feelings real bad.. as he flew past me i waslike
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN THAT THINGS FAST!
that c5 you beat must not have been trying or on a donut.... :no:

hydroshutter
12-27-2007, 07:35 AM
that c5 you beat must not have been trying or on a donut.... :no:

Or a 99 Auto driven by a woman.

collins
12-27-2007, 06:05 PM
lol i have to agree there

GGPIS3
12-27-2007, 07:57 PM
I know im slow, i just like picking on faster cars lol. I gave him thumbs up and got off the highway

you ricer lol

tubby
01-14-2008, 10:09 PM

rolf at wooshing sound, ive seen this car its ****in sick! i was goin down 75 right ware u say mike and he dropped it and spun the tire at 80mph+ ****in sick zo6

mad wooshing sound past me, i was like :blah: :blah: :blah: :bannana:

tubby
01-14-2008, 10:12 PM

i know wat u mean, i get the same thing, kinda makes u mad for a mil second than u feel real good for him and get a funny fealin inside!! good for other people wit a car faster than u. cause everyones cars faster than some ones at some point no need to hate on anyone unless there a complete tard ass
:cheers:

Five*Star*
01-28-2008, 10:57 PM
I know of a black c5 z06 that layed 480whp N/A down, but i don't remember if he had tinted his windows... fastest corvette I ever rode in. He was a corporate guy visiting our NTB and I got him to drag it out to work one day to let me see it. It sounded like my old drag car, it was mean sounding and loud.

hydroshutter
01-30-2008, 10:12 PM
I know of a black c5 z06 that layed 480whp N/A down, but i don't remember if he had tinted his windows... fastest corvette I ever rode in. He was a corporate guy visiting our NTB and I got him to drag it out to work one day to let me see it. It sounded like my old drag car, it was mean sounding and loud.

How is that thing street legal? :eek:

TS240
01-30-2008, 10:45 PM
How is that thing street legal? :eek:
Yeah, that ****s CRAZY!
http://www.03svtcobra.net/Videos/IAHighwayFun.wmv

Ruststang
02-02-2008, 09:52 PM
My friend just sold his 03 6spd corvette its black with blacked out windows.... Not a z06 but its has z06 wheels and body mods also since i dont know if its the same car and im speaking about my friends old car. It was very loud with long tubes and borla 3 inch all the way from lingenfelter heads and cams and other engine work it made right at 524 hp N/A. Could be that one? Very Very fast when i rode in it though