PDA

View Full Version : Who Likes Mayweather?

AnthonyF
12-08-2007, 09:49 AM
Mayweather has to be the most arrogant, over confident, over paid jackass in the U.S. I really hope Hatton beats the living shìt out of him. I dont even watch boxin but the interviews are all over HBO and just watching Mayweather pisses me off. The guy is drowning in pride. He had a big ass chain with a medallion that said "Philthy Rich" and he showed it off like it actually make him look kool. The they show him in the locker room flashin 40k dollars and he's braggin about it and all this b/s. I hope that little irish bastard leaves mayweather never wanting to fight or run his mouth every again.

has anybody watched any of the coverage? How are you rooting for? Who despises mayweather?

Schugg
12-08-2007, 09:52 AM
i dont watch any of that, but because his name is mayweather i hope hatton beats his ass too

bigdare23
12-08-2007, 10:02 AM
Lame

So you judge boxer based on their appearance and cockiness? Honestly, if you ever seen a Mayweather fight you would know why he's so cocky. He's pound for pound the greatest fighter in the ring now. He knows that and everyone else knows that too.

quickdodge®
12-08-2007, 10:05 AM
Should this not be located in the ENTERTAINMENT section. Where other sports topics are generally found. Later, QD.

RandomGuy
12-08-2007, 10:06 AM
I mean its not bad, its not too hot, not too cold, its nice IMO. I prefer August weather though, fall FTW

AnthonyF
12-08-2007, 10:07 AM
Lame

So you judge boxer based on their appearance and cockiness? Honestly, if you ever seen a Mayweather fight you would know why he's so cocky. He's pound for pound the greatest fighter in the ring now. He knows that and everyone else knows that too.

im not judging boxing. I'm judging HIM. i dont give a shìt bout boxing. Big deal, he can fight, so could Tyson, so could Holyfield, Ali, there are countless boxers out there that weren't so arrogant and they were great.

lets get out of boxing...Rodger Clemens...how many Cy Young awards has he won? How often does he get on the tv/news and say "I just bought a lambo in 24k gold" or some dumbass shìt like that? Never.

AnthonyF
12-08-2007, 10:07 AM
Should this not be located in the ENTERTAINMENT section. Where other sports topics are generally found. Later, QD.

thougth about that...no. cus its a rant. im not talking boxing, just about a person.

bigdare23
12-08-2007, 10:13 AM
im not judging boxing. I'm judging HIM. i dont give a shìt bout boxing. Big deal, he can fight, so could Tyson, so could Holyfield, Ali, there are countless boxers out there that weren't so arrogant and they were great.

lets get out of boxing...Rodger Clemens...how many Cy Young awards has he won? How often does he get on the tv/news and say "I just bought a lambo in 24k gold" or some dumbass shìt like that? Never.

What people spend their money on and how they carry themselves is ultimately up to them. I could careless how cocky someone is that doesn't have any affect on my live. Also, every athlete is different. I don't believe there's a rule book on how athletes should present themselves.

AnthonyF
12-08-2007, 10:19 AM
What people spend their money on and how they carry themselves is ultimately up to them. I could careless how cocky someone is that doesn't have any affect on my live. Also, every athlete is different. I don't believe there's a rule book on how athletes should present themselves.

ah nevermind. you dont get what im saying. just hope Hatton puts him in his plac

bigdare23
12-08-2007, 11:15 AM
ah nevermind. you dont get what im saying. just hope Hatton puts him in his plac

Honestly, I really doubt thats going to happen, but I do believe it's going to be a good fight.

1000cckiller
12-08-2007, 11:18 AM
mayweather is going to whip, hattons ass

81911SC
12-08-2007, 11:19 AM
Irish fighting>Any other race/background skills

1000cckiller
12-08-2007, 11:20 AM
Irish fighting>Any other race/background skillsGene you ****, whats up

81911SC
12-08-2007, 11:21 AM
Just chillin mane, What you up to?

Deke
12-08-2007, 02:00 PM
Mayweather has to be the most arrogant, over confident, over paid jackass in the U.S. I really hope Hatton beats the living shìt out of him. I dont even watch boxin but the interviews are all over HBO and just watching Mayweather pisses me off. The guy is drowning in pride. He had a big ass chain with a medallion that said "Philthy Rich" and he showed it off like it actually make him look kool. The they show him in the locker room flashin 40k dollars and he's braggin about it and all this b/s. I hope that little irish bastard leaves mayweather never wanting to fight or run his mouth every again.

has anybody watched any of the coverage? How are you rooting for? Who despises mayweather?

x2

I hate cocky assholes. You can be a great athlete without acting like you're constantly on an episode of MTV Cribs.

Dracc
12-08-2007, 02:08 PM
watched it on HBO.. saw him on cribs too.. well he has the money to do what he wants.. as far as the fight.. i have him winning but its gonna be a fight.. Hatton is irish and they dont fall for ****... so yeah.. gonna be a slobberknocker

Bballjamal
12-08-2007, 02:23 PM

lmao

:welcome: to boxing since it began lololmao.

The whole deal is to talk shi.t and get into another boxers head. Being cocky comes with the territory and makes for a better fight. You have to figure if these guys were two quiet nobody's who just won some fights they wouldn't get as much hype and good tv time as would someone like mayweather. These people get millions from putting on these matches from selling out the arena EVERYTIME to gaining mass profit on PPV and later down the road selling it to HBO for them to play by the time the next fight pops up. It's all about money and entertainment.

BABY J
12-08-2007, 02:32 PM
To every1 who is REALLY in tune w/ their craft, and REALLY eat breathe and live the sh*t that they do, they are this way. Artists... athletes, even racecar drivers... Shumacher has this f*cking smirk like "I am the sht" and rightfully so. That's how you know the ones that are just doing it, vs the ones that are really passionate about it. Does it make it right? No. But it does make for good entertainment. If his opponents don't like it, then they should shut him up.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CwFW834Mrcc

I mean its not bad, its not too hot, not too cold, its nice IMO. I prefer August weather though, fall FTW

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :goodjob:

IDCoconut
12-08-2007, 02:40 PM
Mayweather is a good boxer. Cocky, but very good.

As far as cockyness, listen to Jamal. It's a part of boxing. Ever see any of the old Ali tapes? He was great, but probably as cocky if not more than Mayweather. Ali just didn't have access to 24's and other **** we have now.

1000cckiller
12-08-2007, 02:47 PM
lmao

:welcome: to boxing since it began lololmao.

The whole deal is to talk shi.t and get into another boxers head. Being cocky comes with the territory and makes for a better fight. You have to figure if these guys were two quiet nobody's who just won some fights they wouldn't get as much hype and good tv time as would someone like mayweather. These people get millions from putting on these matches from selling out the arena EVERYTIME to gaining mass profit on PPV and later down the road selling it to HBO for them to play by the time the next fight pops up. It's all about money and entertainment.Troof, check your reps

bigdare23
12-09-2007, 04:31 AM
+1 for mayweather

Meso Teggy
12-09-2007, 08:38 AM
so what if he is cocky....the man is living his dream doing sh!t he couldnt do as a kid....let the man live...damn the man is a great boxer, making money and living his life..

ShooterMcGavin
12-09-2007, 12:02 PM
i was for hatton until those ****in english hooligans started booing during our national anthem.

JITB
12-09-2007, 12:24 PM
To every1 who is REALLY in tune w/ their craft, and REALLY eat breathe and live the sh*t that they do, they are this way. Artists... athletes, even racecar drivers... Shumacher has this f*cking smirk like "I am the sht" and rightfully so. That's how you know the ones that are just doing it, vs the ones that are really passionate about it. Does it make it right? No. But it does make for good entertainment. If his opponents don't like it, then they should shut him up.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CwFW834Mrcc

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :goodjob:

mike is the ****!

Sledlude
12-09-2007, 05:25 PM

Ali wasn't cocky? come on now! he was the king of talking mess.
cocky as mayweather is, he rocked hatton's as s. all the talk is just hype... part of the sport. mayweather showed great sportsmanship when he went and talked to hatton after the fight. if the man can fight, who cares what kind of chain he's got hanging round his neck. unless you're a hater.

i would have loved to rub this in my british bf's face, but he was making bets on mayweather himself

will
12-09-2007, 05:29 PM

off topic here - i dont know how to do those rep points but your mustang is one of the sickest ones i've seen

AnthonyF
12-09-2007, 05:37 PM
look at the top right of each persons post...there is a little balance thing there...click on that. another box will appear. that easy...here....+8 for u