PDA

View Full Version : ATT COLLINS...... explain

Julio
12-07-2007, 09:23 PM
What do me buying a Vette has to do with IA going downhill ?

explain?

Schugg
12-07-2007, 09:25 PM
haha, i dont see how it could, shows that atleast one person on here isnt broke! and i dont see how ia is going down, i like all the new rules, hope theres alot more to come

ironchef
12-07-2007, 09:26 PM
Jealously? He doesn't have the car, nor the website? haha

The Ninja
12-07-2007, 09:28 PM
haha, i dont see how it could, shows that atleast one person on here isnt broke! and i dont see how ia is going down, i like all the new rules, hope theres alot more to come

Shut the F*ck up b*tch.

§treet_§peed
12-07-2007, 09:29 PM
hmmmmmmm

Julio
12-07-2007, 09:29 PM
Last I checked me and collins were cool..

I think he's mad at IA for other reason which is not my business. But He left a rep on someone on here and they sent me the REP he left..

Just curious, nothing else.

Tracy
12-07-2007, 09:35 PM
Um....why did I not know that you are buying me a Vette??!! You must have wanted to surprise me ;) Love you, too, boo boo!

The Ninja
12-07-2007, 09:43 PM

I think he's mad at IA for other reason which is not my business. But He left a rep on someone on here and they sent me the REP he left..

Whos that kid in your avatar? Is that you?

§treet_§peed
12-07-2007, 10:02 PM
Um....why did I not know that you are buying me a Vette??!! You must have wanted to surprise me ;) Love you, too, boo boo! lol

Schugg
12-07-2007, 10:41 PM
Shut the F*ck up b*tch.

oh sh1t, straight MF thug, im shaking in my shoes. "you def got it twisted", who the hell says twisted. dumbass

Jaimecbr900
12-07-2007, 10:45 PM
Can yall two take your love spat elsewhere? :rolleyes:

I mean seriously this is the second thread where someone gets called out and people come in to talk smack to each other OT. Make your own thread and e-slap each other all you want. :rolleyes:

Echonova
12-07-2007, 11:04 PM
He thinks that by buying a Corvette you are abandoning your roots. Just as he has by buying the GTO. Collins doesn’t hate, he is concerned, as we all are of the viability of IA once the owner sells his import and buys domestic. Sure imports have fewer cylinders, but they have other things in their favor. Like dependability, higher MPG's, better fit and finish, less manufacture defects and generally better crash test ratings. But hey, that cam in the V8 sure sounds good... In short, sell the Corvette; don't be like Collins... stick with your own kind. Once you start down the path to the dark side, forever will it dominate your destiny.

Disclaimer: Comments made in this post do not necessarily reflect the views of the poster or of this station.

Leadfoot_mf
12-07-2007, 11:34 PM
He thinks that by buying a Corvette you are abandoning your roots. Just as he has by buying the GTO. Collins doesn’t hate, he is concerned, as we all are of the viability of IA once the owner sells his import and buys domestic. Sure imports have fewer cylinders, but they have other things in their favor. Like dependability, higher MPG's, better fit and finish, less manufacture defects and generally better crash test ratings. But hey, that cam in the V8 sure sounds good... In short, sell the Corvette; don't be like Collins... stick with your own kind. Once you start down the path to the dark side, forever will it dominate your destiny.

Disclaimer: Comments made in this post do not necessarily reflect the views of the poster or of this station.

haha check yo facts.... julio has seen the light. welcome to the dark side....

Echonova
12-07-2007, 11:36 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/225_image.jpg

OneSlow5pt0
12-07-2007, 11:40 PM
LOL nova

Nitro
12-07-2007, 11:49 PM

:lmfao:

NevrNufTorq
12-08-2007, 12:04 AM
here we go!!! i tried to tell you julio!!! remember your first post about it and i said say hello to 'domestic atlanta' and noone said anything. :screwy: so now it begins!!!! :taun:

really fellas, what does it matter. how many cars have you had julio? so now you drive a domestic for a while, why should anyone care? i dont, it doesnt mean a thing other than this time you wanted a vette. maybe next time it will be a ferrari or a lambo!!! :yes: in the end, does it change anything? nope, not one thing. let the haters hate and just go on. some people just cant accept change.

i dont think collins meant anything, but even if he did. what good would, will, or does it for you to stopp to that lower level. it def wont hurt him or anyone else, but only drag you down instead.

:2cents: as always fellas!!!!! :D

On_Her_Face
12-08-2007, 12:16 AM
aww ****, my dreams are coming true, WWW.DOMESTICATLANTA.COM/FORUMS

RandomGuy
12-08-2007, 02:50 AM
here we go!!! i tried to tell you julio!!! remember your first post about it and i said say hello to 'domestic atlanta' and noone said anything. :screwy: so now it begins!!!! :taun:

really fellas, what does it matter. how many cars have you had julio? so now you drive a domestic for a while, why should anyone care? i dont, it doesnt mean a thing other than this time you wanted a vette. maybe next time it will be a ferrari or a lambo!!! :yes: in the end, does it change anything? nope, not one thing. let the haters hate and just go on. some people just cant accept change.

i dont think collins meant anything, but even if he did. what good would, will, or does it for you to stopp to that lower level. it def wont hurt him or anyone else, but only drag you down instead.

:2cents: as always fellas!!!!! :Dyour name is never enough torque yet you have an acura in your sig! hahahah :)

JK wasup man... how you been

AnthonyF
12-08-2007, 07:02 AM

explain?
maybe because when he bought his GTO, his life has been going down hill.

i think more people liked him a lot better before he got that car

AnthonyF
12-08-2007, 07:07 AM
[QUOTE=EchonovaSure imports have fewer cylinders[/QUOTE]

:thinking: what? NSX=6, Supra=6, Skyline=6, wait forgot about the other imported cars ferrari=8-12 lambo=8-12, bmw=6-10

"B"
12-08-2007, 08:00 AM
:thinking: what? NSX=6, Supra=6, Skyline=6, wait forgot about the other imported cars ferrari=8-12 lambo=8-12, bmw=6-10

Post failure. Not only were you not able to make a correct quote, but you are a stickler for details in his post. He means that generally speaking, domestic MUSCLE cars have V-8 while your general imports (read: cars people on IA can afford).

The only reason you should be scratching your head is to figure out why on earth you would speak all that money on a v-6 mustang.

AnthonyF
12-08-2007, 08:05 AM
Post failure. Not only were you not able to make a correct quote, but you are a stickler for details in his post. He means that generally speaking, domestic MUSCLE cars have V-8 while your general imports (read: cars people on IA can afford).

The only reason you should be scratching your head is to figure out why on earth you would speak all that money on a v-6 mustang.

speak all the money? or spent jackass. damn you've been an ******* lately. but whatever. O darn, you called me out on deleting one little character that didnt let me have the ULTIMATE quote. haha. get a life dipshìt.

Nemesis
12-08-2007, 08:13 AM
Its Collins, need we say much more :lmao:

quickdodge®
12-08-2007, 09:57 AM
Its Collins, need we say much more :lmao:

Yup. He's changed a lot lately. Remember back in the day, he was cool with everyone and then gradually he just made more and more people dislike him. It kind of started when he started going out with Orca. Later, QD.

AnthonyF
12-08-2007, 10:11 AM
Yup. He's changed a lot lately. Remember back in the day, he was cool with everyone and then gradually he just made more and more people dislike him. It kind of started when he started going out with Orca. Later, QD.

oooooooo F*CK!!! hahaha

"B"
12-08-2007, 11:47 AM
speak all the money? or spent jackass. damn you've been an ******* lately. but whatever. O darn, you called me out on deleting one little character that didnt let me have the ULTIMATE quote. haha. get a life dipshìt.

Read the post again you ignorant f.uck. I called you out on not knowing what the man was saying and for trying to be hot sh.it with that P.O.S. V-6 you got there.

WickedIXMR
12-08-2007, 01:03 PM
LMAO! I like to call her a beluga whale. Reason being is because i see a huge resemblence between the two. Both are pale white and has about 75% body fat.

AnthonyF
12-08-2007, 01:04 PM
Read the post again you ignorant f.uck. I called you out on not knowing what the man was saying and for trying to be hot sh.it with that P.O.S. V-6 you got there.

damn ur a 2 faced son of a bìtch. haha. whatever, i never go around bragging about my car. So what was the point of you mentioning my car? Did I? No. Do I ever? No. So...why do you mention it? didnt your bìtch have a mustang? that was SLOWER and UGLIER and my "shìtty" v6? haha. go fùck yourself

On_Her_Face
12-08-2007, 01:23 PM
damn ur a 2 faced son of a bìtch. haha. whatever, i never go around bragging about my car. So what was the point of you mentioning my car? Did I? No. Do I ever? No. So...why do you mention it? didnt your bìtch have a mustang? that was SLOWER and UGLIER and my "shìtty" v6? haha. go fùck yourself

haha, i remember when you came up to the dealership and they were talking **** about your car being a v6 until they sw it take off :yes:

AnthonyF
12-08-2007, 01:26 PM
haha, i remember when you came up to the dealership and they were talking **** about your car being a v6 until they sw it take off :yes:

i mean, it's not "fast" compared to MOST cars. but for a 3800lb slug V6, it holds it own. o'well...i dunno why people hate one it...it's not their car, why the fùck should they care? lol

The Ninja
12-08-2007, 01:43 PM
i mean, it's not "fast" compared to MOST cars. but for a 3800lb slug V6, it holds it own. o'well...i dunno why people hate one it...it's not their car, why the fùck should they care? lol

Thats why.:goodjob:

GirlieZ
12-08-2007, 02:13 PM

explain?
damn julio, you becoming a lil **** starter like hassan?

he really dont be caring, your an lsX brothern.

why do you care if he thinks it going down hill? you and paul and whoever else are still making the money right? everyone has an opinion but at the end of the day if you gots the chedda' then whats the fuss about? your banking off a concept. /thread.

Rican219
12-08-2007, 02:41 PM
LIRL @ this thread

**Grabs popcorn and a beer**

http://davidschwartz.com/blog/wp-content/popcorn_100000.jpg

Leisa
12-08-2007, 03:02 PM

why do you care if he thinks it going down hill? you and paul and whoever else are still making the money right? everyone has an opinion but at the end of the day if you gots the chedda' then whats the fuss about? your banking off a concept. /thread.

wow... that sure is good english you have going there!

Reaper
12-08-2007, 03:11 PM
this is some funny ****..lol

s13slider®
12-08-2007, 03:49 PM

aww you been checking my reps . :gay:

HeLLo iM iZzY
12-08-2007, 04:00 PM

why do you care if he thinks it going down hill? you and paul and whoever else are still making the money right? everyone has an opinion but at the end of the day if you gots the chedda' then whats the fuss about? your banking off a concept. /thread.You should be caring in going back to school or something cause DAMN b1tch, your English is ALL fuked up !

Julio
12-08-2007, 04:07 PM

Wow... Listen here.. I have never had a word with you besides at a car show when I was judging your car.. I dont want nothing to do with you.

I asked collins a question, more or less, really goofing around.... since the last couple of days ive been talking smack about people saying IA is going down hill.
I have known collins for a long time have no problem with him.. **** me and him chilled a few times before..

But honestly it was all in fun and games.. to me..

But if he really feels that IA is going downhill he really should blame you... For the most part I noticed alot of people talk **** about you and ****...

For example : This thread is calling Collins, not you.. so why do you jump on here and start running your mouth?

Just because you 2 are going out and he ****s you on weekly basis doesnt mean your name is collins.

And who the **** is talking about money ? Didnt know owning a Vette automaticlly meant you have money? lol

Banking of what Concept? I have a full time job that pays very well... So I didnt know my job was a concept.
But hey, talking **** without knowing.

Julio
12-08-2007, 04:11 PM
aww you been checking my reps . :gay:

Yea, cause you were full of ****... lol saying how people were giving you reps left and right because of you saying IA was going down hill hahahah you ****ing liar.

Only one was Collins... and hes was still questionable because he was laughing..

So what is there to do in douglasville tonight ?

Leadfoot_mf
12-08-2007, 04:17 PM
lol vettes are for fags

RandomGuy
12-08-2007, 04:43 PM
chu talkin bout willis, I never start sh!t LIRL

green91
12-08-2007, 04:52 PM
This **** is dumb, if anything it would make you two MORE similar. I for one think the Vette is a nice upgrade from the TT, good for you Julio.

quickdodge®
12-08-2007, 04:56 PM
This thread is calling Collins, not you.. so why do you jump on here and start running your mouth?

She probably thought this thread was a buffet table and she came in mouth open. Found out it wasn't and, not wanting to waste the energy she spent opening her mouth, decided to ramble off a good example of bad literary composition. Later, QD.

Tracy
12-08-2007, 05:27 PM
Honestly, I thought this thread was about my Vette I was finally going to get :???: BUMMER dude!

s13slider®
12-08-2007, 05:33 PM
Yea, cause you were full of ****... lol saying how people were giving you reps left and right because of you saying IA was going down hill hahahah you ****ing liar.

Only one was Collins... and hes was still questionable because he was laughing..

So what is there to do in douglasville tonight ?

nah i got more than one and i though alot more were coming i never said i had them coming left and right . i just said check them to see who was agreeing . and as far as douglasville , im goin to a party in a lil bit .

collins
12-08-2007, 05:48 PM

explain? :lmfao: negro pleeease. that was pretty much a joke of irony. granted i do think ia has seen better days, but i also think it has taken a recent turn for thebetter. also the only problem i see with the site is the attitude of some of the mods you have empowered, not justine.

for everyone else... i couldnt give a f*ck less if you like me or dislike me as that is your opinion. i've made some decisions in life (that have nothing to do with me getting a gto) that are for the better. mose of those were to reduce the amount of time i converse with certain individuals as a personal decision. guess what, that is my option.

josh: 75% body fat?! :lmfao: your widescreen must be distorting your vision. you sure you're ok to drive?

qd: man i ditched that h0 over 2 years ago! LOL

btw julie-ho, you and me str8 no beef there. trust me, if i had an issue with ya, i'd call ya, not talk about ya behind ya back. :goodjob:

quickdodge®
12-08-2007, 05:53 PM
qd: man i ditched that h0 over 2 years ago! LOL

I was talking about the current ho.

I've never had a problem with you in the past as well, but it seems that you've changed a lot from those days, too. And not for the good in my opinion. But I realize that's my opinion and that's cool. I personally like your car. Later, QD.

GirlieZ
12-08-2007, 05:56 PM
mrs. GED..."i dont be caring" is a phrase coined by the almighty mikey. sarcasm, my friend, builds character.

julio: collins can stand up for himself. i can state my own opinion. i know a bunch of rich ppl the have ****ty cars and vice versa. as long as your happy with yourself who else cares. i dont care if you like or do not like me, if qd calls me an orca (which is the world's largest dolphin) or buddah thinks i have 75% body fat (My dexa btw was 88% LBM). However your lack of deductive reasoning makes your posts hard to comprehend. Your arguement should look like this...

if a equals b, and b equals c, then a must equal c. google and philosophy 101 is your freind.

collins
12-08-2007, 06:03 PM
qd, look man show some respect. dont be callin her a ho. again, that is your opinion and that is fine. no worries here. i like my car too, but thats not what this is about.

another thing... everyone in here is running their d!cksucker... dont jump on j for voicing her opinion... thats a MEGA douple standard :goodjpb:

Dracc
12-08-2007, 06:05 PM
I smelll beef cuz

The Ninja
12-08-2007, 06:08 PM
Thats your upper lip, homie. :lmfao:

green91
12-08-2007, 06:10 PM
rofl @ attempts to sound educated with some of the worst grammar ever seen on this site

Dracc
12-08-2007, 06:12 PM
Thats your upper lip, homie. :lmfao:

damn i just ate taco's too..

quickdodge®
12-08-2007, 06:21 PM
qd, look man show some respect. dont be callin her a ho. again, that is your opinion and that is fine.

You just did a double standard yourself, man. Telling me I can voice my own opinion and in the same sentence telling me not to(basically). I told you once before, I only respect people that deserve respect. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
12-08-2007, 06:21 PM
rofl @ attempts to sound educated with some of the worst grammar ever seen on this site

Truthfulness. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
12-08-2007, 06:22 PM
if qd calls me an orca (which is the world's largest dolphin)

Also known as a whale. That's the definition I was circumnavigating around. Later, QD.

collins
12-08-2007, 06:34 PM
You just did a double standard yourself, man. Telling me I can voice my own opinion and in the same sentence telling me not to(basically). I told you once before, I only respect people that deserve respect. Later, QD. dude, i'm totally cool with you having your own opinion... believe me, i'd worry about you if you didnt... but please have something to back it up. she's not a ho. you have nothing to go on and i dont appreciate you calling MY GIRLFRIEND a ho. that doesnt fly man.

Maniac1
12-08-2007, 06:37 PM
josh: your widescreen must be distorting your vision. you sure you're ok to drive?

That comment is about as dumb as a certain member here is smart. I haven't seen him miss a gear, when shifting normal. Maybe no lift shifting. But very rarly. He knows how to drive his car too, him being asian has NO effect on his car driving abilities. Better jokes are a must here.

DrivenMind
12-08-2007, 06:44 PM
It's a car. A thing without a soul, who cares?

collins
12-08-2007, 06:47 PM
um, maniac, you are absolutly retarded. you think i dont know how to drive? lol i beat you didnt i? the missing a gear thing is a joke. yes, it happened, it was caught on tape, big deal. stfu. i know how to handle my car in more than just a straight line. get some new material.

Maniac1
12-08-2007, 06:53 PM
um, maniac, you are absolutly retarded. you think i dont know how to drive? lol i beat you didnt i? the missing a gear thing is a joke. yes, it happened, it was caught on tape, big deal. stfu. i know how to handle my car in more than just a straight line. get some new material.You beat me, yeah. Me only having about 250whp HAHAHAHA!! And you only pulled back up top, which would mean I would beat you in the 1/4. Aka where it counts. Your miss shifting barley occurred acouple weeks ago, pretty fresh material if you ask me. And it was certainly NOT a joke, well i take it back it was, made you look like a fool! LMAO!!! Don't get all butt hurt now, collins. Its the internet, remember.

collins
12-08-2007, 06:57 PM
lol believe me, i'm not butthurt at all... **** happens... i'm SURE all mighty maniac has NEVER misshifted. big fvcking deal. get over it. yea it happened, i rolled with it why? BECAUSE IT HAPPENS. you know what counts? more than just straight line driving. i say we hit the mountains one day.... dont let the car's 37xx curb weight fool you... ;) i'd LOVE to see you try to take blood mountian with me. you're nothing but a tool.

collins
12-08-2007, 06:58 PM
anyways, i'm done with this for tonight. i'm gonna go do something other than sit on my ass at a computer all night. peace

Maniac1
12-08-2007, 07:03 PM
lol believe me, i'm not butthurt at all... **** happens... i'm SURE all mighty maniac has NEVER misshifted. big fvcking deal. get over it. yea it happened, i rolled with it why? BECAUSE IT HAPPENS. you know what counts? more than just straight line driving. i say we hit the mountains one day.... dont let the car's 37xx curb weight fool you... ;) i'd LOVE to see you try to take blood mountian with me. you're nothing but a tool.LOLOL! yeah, on stock suspension my car would be perfect for blood mt. Ok! Collins, you make no sense man. No sense at all. Feel bad for the future you and justine will bring upon to our future generation. Condoms FTW!

GirlieZ
12-08-2007, 07:05 PM
LOLOL! yeah, on stock suspension my car would be perfect for blood mt. Ok! Collins, you make no sense man. No sense at all. Fell bad for the future you and justine will bring upon to our future generation.
at least they will be legal! he made perfect sense, we would both rape you in the mtns. sorry we dont type in mexican, it must be hard for you to understand, and hell i went to grade school in cali...(ohh wait you wont get that)

GirlieZ
12-08-2007, 07:07 PM
You beat me, yeah. Me only having about 250whp HAHAHAHA!! And you only pulled back up top, which would mean I would beat you in the 1/4. Aka where it counts. Your miss shifting barley occurred acouple weeks ago, pretty fresh material if you ask me. And it was certainly NOT a joke, well i take it back it was, made you look like a fool! LMAO!!! Don't get all butt hurt now, collins. Its the internet, remember.
didnt altman3.5 beat you? oh wait i think he did:lmafo:guess my z isnt that slow after all

Jaimecbr900
12-08-2007, 07:10 PM
You know what? It's getting really old for people to claim they have a "problem" with "some" mods and then they NEVER EVER say WHO they have that "problem" with.

If you're not going to step up and confront WHOMEVER you don't like, then it's probably best you just keep your mouth shut so you don't look like a scaredy cat.

:2cents:

Maniac1
12-08-2007, 07:11 PM
at least they will be legal! he made perfect sense, we would both rape you in the mtns. sorry we dont type in mexican, it must be hard for you to understand, and hell i went to grade school in cali...(ohh wait you wont get that)And einstein's female carbon copy decides to quote me! LMAO! Grade school, you mean middle school? And justine, im alot smarter than you think. Unlike you I know what a chemical reaction is. Do you? here let me explain; you (low level of intelligence) + extra fat (the extra blob you seen in your lower stomach) = hideous creation. So if you were smater, skinnier, than maybe you wouldn't look so bad. But thats as far as pluto to you, only a dream.

Maniac1
12-08-2007, 07:12 PM
didnt altman3.5 beat you? oh wait i think he did:lmafo:guess my z isnt that slow after allNope. He never did. Lost to Swoll though by a car, and he beat Will by alot. And Will smoked you! You do the math. Oh and on stock turbo, Will has been the only Z I've lost to. No other Z has come close to keeping up, LOL @ slowness Z!

Nittanys1
12-08-2007, 07:26 PM
:iaowns:

wantboost
12-08-2007, 08:31 PM
yeah, on stock suspension my car would be perfect for blood mt.
ROFL!!!! , but hey its only a gto, right?????

RandomGuy
12-09-2007, 04:09 AM
please explain.

quickdodge®
12-09-2007, 06:19 AM
at least they will be legal!

Funny you talk about legal.

i dont appreciate you calling MY GIRLFRIEND a ho. that doesnt fly man.

Ahh well. Like you said, **** happens. Later, QD.

collins
12-09-2007, 10:14 AM
ROFL!!!! , but hey its only a gto, right?????

lol @ ignorance...

why dont you ask afew of the modded 350z drivers from my350z.com why they couldn't hang?

jamie, the main one i've got beef with is chris BTLFED (heaven forbid i use his last name, he might get ban-happy again). and he knows it. thats why i didnt mention names earlier because the ones i dont like already know it. but again, its a personal opinion that i'm entitled to. one thing you WILL NOT find me doing is trashing someones name orthe name of an organization openly unless given damn good reason to do so. jamie you should know me better than this.

AznTraitor
12-09-2007, 10:17 AM
this thread has potential.

collins
12-09-2007, 10:24 AM
yeah it does, but i dont think it'll go anywhere. its retarded the number of idiots that come in here and shoot their mouths off. but whatev. its just the internet.

oh one last thing tho...
qd, i'm lost as to why j talking aobut legal is funny? i'm native born as is she.... why wouldnt anything we may produce in the future be legal?

JITB
12-09-2007, 10:25 AM
i remember when i used to get flamed all the time.... than have to defend urself against 45+ people that u never even talked to....lol

wantboost
12-09-2007, 10:53 AM
lol @ ignorance...

why dont you ask afew of the modded 350z drivers from my350z.com why they couldn't hang?

my post was 100% sarcasm ,i was laughing at mr. badassstreetracer for saying he didnt have the suspension to run in the mountains (sounded like a ricer excuse) so in the short you took my comment the wrong way.

Maniac1
12-09-2007, 11:00 AM
my post was 100% sarcasm ,i was laughing at mr. badassstreetracer for saying he didnt have the suspension to run in the mountains (sounded like a ricer excuse) so in the short you took my comment the wrong way.Where in my posts did I portray myself as a badass street racer? Collins was the one who brought up the run between him and I, NOT me. Nice edit, a ricer excuse? Sorry, but im not going to try to keep up or play catch with someone up a mountain when my car isn't made to take turns at certain speeds. Well atleast not stock. So me being careful is now considered "being a ricer?" LOLOL! You are just as big of an idiot as the two clowns I was playing with. Did you bother reading my signature?

wantboost
12-09-2007, 11:06 AM
^^that is a different reason (being safe) than blaming it only on your car not being setup for mountain runs, a stock wrx handles pretty damn well. that is why i thought it was an excuse.

as for reading your sig, no i try to ignore most of your posts much less your sig.

Maniac1
12-09-2007, 11:08 AM
that is why i thought it was an excuse.Well, you thought wrong.

as for reading your sig, no i try to ignore most of your posts much less your sig.Simply solution, put me on your ignore list and call it a day.

wantboost
12-09-2007, 11:09 AM
Well, you thought wrong.

:goodjob: Simple enough.

quickdodge®
12-09-2007, 11:16 AM
qd, i'm lost as to why j talking aobut legal is funny? i'm native born as is she.... why wouldnt anything we may produce in the future be legal?

I was referring to her talking about doing things legal in a general sense, not in that sense. Funny that someone that has so much passion for doing something illegal would actually have the morality to do something legal. Later, QD.

On_Her_Face
12-09-2007, 12:11 PM
Ok, i've decided a few things from this thread:

1. Collins and QD are spelling ho wrong (its hoe)

2. Alex, even though he is a dumbass he can drive pretty good

3. Collins, I think Alex would pull away in the mountains (not because of skill but car capability)

4. This thread has already met its climax

5. Yes, Leadfoot, Corvettes are for fucking queers

On_Her_Face
12-09-2007, 12:19 PM
and the god of the killsforum is in this thread