PDA

View Full Version : Official IA fight club

Dracc
12-07-2007, 07:29 PM
ok.. so after long thought and some talking with the UNK... ( G PD's Finest) we need acouple things to actually pull this off

1. Need a dedicated place ... he basicly said no public buildings nor places of gathering in the open.. so i need someone who will be willing to let us use there property.. someone before said they had acouple acres we could use.

2. I need a camera and a camera man.. to video and edit the fights... my boy chang should be up for the challenge with still shots

3. membership.. i have thought about how to do membership.. so i've come up with spectator cards and fighter cards. both different in itself. and there will be a fee for the card.. which is small.. and a fee.. small also at the veniue ...

4.. rules are being written now.. but number one is NO Alcohol at the fight.. meaning fighters cant drink until fight is over and they are done for the night..

5. Hand to hand.. weapons will not be allowed at all... on security.. IE me and my sercurity team... for the safetry of everyone and to void and danger

6. age is 18+ to fight... 16+ to watch.. ID will be required upon membership process

Discuss

Bballjamal
12-07-2007, 07:32 PM
No.1 is the ghey
No.3 is the ghey

tony
Just out of curiosity.. what is the age of all involved? :thinking:

The Ninja
NO weapons of any kinds. Hand-to hand. Gloved or non-gloved up to fighters. (I'll be damned if I fight Rusty without gloves, :lmfao: . Basicly UFC rules minus the ground rules, (unless there are mats there won't be any ground game). No kicks, no head butts. Knees allowed.

Whiteboy™
12-07-2007, 07:33 PM
i might buy a spectator card. and be able to take still shots

s13sliderŽ
12-07-2007, 07:34 PM
sounds good to me man , lets just try to make it somewhere within 45 of the v . you know some where in the metro polatin area . i dont wanna have to drive 2 hours . and how often are we gonna be doing this . i am down for a weekly thing .

§treet_§peed
12-07-2007, 07:34 PM
REPOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i posted something about doing this a long ass time ago.. AS IN LAST YEAR!

Bballjamal
12-07-2007, 07:35 PM
O and still shots are the win from multiple angles! Plus DO IT AT THE FOCKING LAKEWOOD FOOTBALL STADIUM SO EVERYONE CAN SEE IT. Plus, there's bars everywhere around the area in downtown and it's a central spot.

satisfying this guys wish

sounds good to me man , lets just try to make it somewhere within 45 of the v . you know some where in the metro polatin area . i dont wanna have to drive 2 hours . and how often are we gonna be doing this . i am down for a weekly thing .

I'll be 3rd camera guy/thug on scene

Just out of curiosity.. what is the age of all involved? :thinking:

Not old enough to afford TT G's! :lmfao:

The Ninja
12-07-2007, 07:36 PM
Bi-Weekly works best for me, at least at first. I got a camera, shoots pretty good videos, 5mp Canon point'n'shoot. Mouth guards required.

s13sliderŽ
12-07-2007, 07:36 PM
NO weapons of any kinds. Hand-to hand. Gloved or non-gloved up to fighters. (I'll be damned if I fight Rusty without gloves, :lmfao: . Basicly UFC rules minus the ground rules, (unless there are mats there won't be any ground game). No kicks, no head butts. Knees allowed.

while on the ground thats a good idea. and i would say at least ufc glove , i forgot the oz's but we dont wanna break our knuckles .

The Ninja
12-07-2007, 07:37 PM
O and still shots are the win from multiple angles! Plus DO IT AT THE FOCKING LAKEWOOD FOOTBALL STADIUM SO EVERYONE CAN SEE IT. Plus, there's bars everywhere around the area in downtown and it's a central spot.

satisfying this guys wish

I'll be 3rd camera guy/thug on scene

I'm too young to get into a Bar. :ninja:

18+ only.

Bballjamal
12-07-2007, 07:38 PM
I'm too young to get into a Bar. :ninja:

18+ only.

Bar/Grill Mofo MAN UP

Dracc
12-07-2007, 07:39 PM
Number 1 was told to me by my uncle for the simple fact if someone gets hurt on public parking they can sue.. or the owners of said place can press charges if something is stolen broken or vandilized.. so to save face do it on somebodys property...

number 3 is just to pay the people starting this.. me and the property we will be on.. and the camera man and the photagrapher..... membership is for people willing to show up and committ.. dont need others coming in and starting stuff that dont belong.. either your in or not

The Ninja
while on the ground thats a good idea. and i would say at least ufc glove , i forgot the oz's but we dont wanna break our knuckles .

Doubt there'll be any ground game unless its at a gym with nice mats, in which case we can go full ufc rules. :/ I think they have 6oz gloves.

You're not drinking enough milk if you're scared you'll break a knuckle.

Leadfoot_mf
i have a couple of mini dv cameras.....

Bballjamal
12-07-2007, 07:40 PM
Number 1 was told to me by my uncle for the simple fact if someone gets hurt on public parking they can sue.. or the owners of said place can press charges if something is stolen broken or vandilized.. so to save face do it on somebodys property...

number 3 is just to pay the people starting this.. me and the property we will be on.. and the camera man and the photagrapher..... membership is for people willing to show up and committ.. dont need others coming in and starting stuff that dont belong.. either your in or not

You can't break anything on the Fball field hO

Leadfoot_mf

so we can sue somebody we know instead :goodjob:

The Ninja

I'm pretty sure we can get the first one off without paying anybody.

ahmonrah
No.1 is the ghey
No.3 is the ghey

:lmfao:

bigdare23
12-07-2007, 07:41 PM
people always try'n to get a hustle on.

Dracc
12-07-2007, 07:41 PM
so we can sue somebody we know instead :goodjob:

when you sign the membership card.. you will void your right to sue... :D

Reaper
12-07-2007, 07:42 PM
im down to be a spectator, if I was still in martial arts I'd be down for fighting but im outta shape..

ZeDFuNk
12-07-2007, 07:43 PM
im there. as long as we can take bets and make money.

The Ninja
im down to be a spectator, if I was still in martial arts I'd be down for fighting but im outta shape..
*cough*B*tch*cough*

ahmonrah
im down to be a spectator, if I was still in martial arts I'd be down for fighting but im outta shape..outta shape means nothing. 'cept it's time for push-ups and situps!! mentally are you still strong?

Leadfoot_mf
when you sign the membership card.. you will void your right to sue... :D
um yeah like that would hold up in court what about if some one is killed? the family just going to sit back and say oh he signed a membership card its "cool".

s13sliderŽ
12-07-2007, 07:44 PM
Doubt there'll be any ground game unless its at a gym with nice mats, in which case we can go full ufc rules. :/ I think they have 6oz gloves.

You're not drinking enough milk if you're scared you'll break a knuckle.

well i see your point on the ground with no mat , and i gotta hard and very solid punch IF i connect . i am not gonna unerestimate you and say when i connect . but i will break my **** if i do . went to the golden glove finals form 10 -15.

The Ninja
12-07-2007, 07:44 PM
im there. as long as we can take bets and make money.

I doubt we can legally take bets. :ninja:

Leadfoot_mf
12-07-2007, 07:45 PM
i doubt you can legally have a fight club.

Dracc
12-07-2007, 07:45 PM
um yeah like that would hold up in court what about if some one is killed? the family just going to sit back and say oh he signed a membership card its "cool".

fight at your OWN RISK.. will be in bold on the card to remind you daily.

Dracc
12-07-2007, 07:46 PM
well i see your point on the ground with no mat , and i gotta hard and very solid punch IF i connect . i am not gonna unerestimate you and say when i connect . but i will break my **** if i do . went to the golden glove finals form 10 -15.

quit talking.. save it for the fights son...

s13sliderŽ

we cant on the record , but what you do in your own time is what you do .

Dracc
we will have someone there:D

s13sliderŽ
12-07-2007, 07:47 PM
quit talking.. save it for the fights son...

NP bro , you gonna be in on this or just a spectator ?

The Ninja
I know we can't legally have a fight club. And putting **** on paper is sorta ....eh....I don't like that idea. I say....we sorta call each other up...meet up at a place decided like 2hrs before the event. Get there, fight, bounce.

Leadfoot_mf
**** yeah can i be the bookie?

81911SC
Depending on location, I might be down. Also, no ground game is gay as hell.

s13sliderŽ
dracc i wouold edit post 33 if i were you , that can be used in court .

Leadfoot_mf
12-07-2007, 07:48 PM
hey the first rule about fight club is you dont post **** about fight club you guys are all fired.

ahmonrah
http://buffetoblog.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/nes_tysons_punch-out_intro_screen.gif
yeah

The Ninja
Depending on location, I might be down. Also, no ground game is gay as hell.

.....Ok....lets have a wrestling match on f*cking asphalt.

Reaper
outta shape means nothing. 'cept it's time for push-ups and situps!! mentally are you still strong?

for a fight? no way...ive gotten weak in the 2 years ive been out of training. Im also in it for the sport, and being safe about it. So tournaments are for me, I like to know if I get ****ed up there's an medic near by..and I'm sure I'd get my ass whooped lol If I got back in the groove in a few months and maybe got my "attitude" back then maybe I'd be willing. It takes alot for me to "get in the zone" I can't just snap into it and kick someone's ass lol well unless theres motive...outside of the ring of course ;)

Props to those who can:goodjob:

ZeDFuNk
ill fight in the first match. seriously. get 81911 to fight me.

Leadfoot_mf
dracc i wouold edit post 33 if i were you , that can be used in court .
hell yeah i am the bookie

Bballjamal
12-07-2007, 07:49 PM
i doubt you can legally have a fight club.

Actually I think you can Tim, maybe wrong but they had a 60minutes dedicated to it. They were all in some guys padded garage though.

s13sliderŽ
12-07-2007, 07:49 PM
I know we can't legally have a fight club. And putting **** on paper is sorta ....eh....I don't like that idea. I say....we sorta call each other up...meet up at a place decided like 2hrs before the event. Get there, fight, bounce.

but that will only be when pepps get pissed over ia , i wanna full on thing where we can all meet up and call out someone . if anyone is there as a fighter they need to be prepared o be called out by the previous winner .

The Ninja
12-07-2007, 07:50 PM
http://buffetoblog.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/nes_tysons_punch-out_intro_screen.gif
yeah

DAMN I HATED THAT GAME!!!! I'D GET ALL THE WAY TO MIKE, AND ****ING LOSE AND HAVE TO START OVER!!!! UGH...SO DAMN FRUSTRATING!
http://tcor.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/capslock.jpg

Leadfoot_mf
Actually I think you can Tim, maybe wrong but they had a 60minutes dedicated to it. They were all in some guys padded garage though.
o rly?

81911SC
.....Ok....lets have a wrestling match on f*cking asphalt.
Sorry but that is a fight.

ahmonrah
12-07-2007, 07:51 PM
for a fight? no way...ive gotten weak in the 2 years ive been out of training. Im also in it for the sport, and being safe about it. So tournaments are for me, I like to know if I get ****ed up there's an medic near by..and I'm sure I'd get my ass whooped lol If I got back in the groove in a few months and maybe got my "attitude" back then maybe I'd be willing. It takes alot for me to "get in the zone" I can't just snap into it and kick someone's ass lol

Props to those who can:goodjob:
so when you wanna start training? i'm just fuggin witcha.
i know this idea has been tossed around the site for eons......and it's been publicized toO, SO that kills any real scrappage before it can start.
BUT that's just the nature of the beast.

The Ninja
but that will only be when pepps get pissed over ia , i wanna full on thing where we can all meet up and call out someone . if anyone is there as a fighter they need to be prepared o be called out by the previous winner .

Can work that into the system of last minute decisions...

Leadfoot_mf
thats right if it is your first time to fight club you will fight.

Dracc
12-07-2007, 07:52 PM
Listen up... Positions for this will be be according to me.. i need people i know so if something with the money goes wrong i know who...

s13sliderŽ

true that .

ahmonrah
DAMN I HATED THAT GAME!!!! I'D GET ALL THE WAY TO MIKE, AND ****ING LOSE AND HAVE TO START OVER!!!! UGH...SO DAMN FRUSTRATING!
http://tcor.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/capslock.jpg
but the WORST THING ABOUT THAT GAME WAS THAT YOUR DEFENSES NEVER WORKED UNLESS YOU STARTED BEATING THE HELL OUTTA THE KEYPAD BEFORE THE DAMN BELL RANG!!!

Reaper
12-07-2007, 07:53 PM

"if its your first time, you hafta fight" lol I love that movie

ZeDFuNk
12-07-2007, 07:54 PM
i say all MMA rules apply. give it leagues.. depending on the fighters experience. and if you use ground game.. only grappling, no punching in the face while someones on the ground. no cheap shots, and defintely no below the belt. and im in.

The Ninja
Listen up... Positions for this will be be according to me.. i need people i know so if something with the money goes wrong i know who...

I can do books, when I'm not fighting. I'm good with bread, call be the doughboy.

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u239/mago1cholo/doughboy1503_1_.jpg

Reaper
i say all MMA rules apply. give it leagues.. depending on the fighters experience. and if you use ground game.. only grappling, no punching in the face while someones on the ground.

good rule:goodjob:

s13sliderŽ
12-07-2007, 07:55 PM

we gonna have to meet before this starts then , i dunno know you so therefore i cant trust you .

ahmonrah
12-07-2007, 07:55 PM
WHAT ABOUT NIPPLE TWEAKING ?

The Ninja
12-07-2007, 07:56 PM
i say all MMA rules apply. give it leagues.. depending on the fighters experience. and if you use ground game.. only grappling, no punching in the face while someones on the ground. no cheap shots, and defintely no below the belt. and im in.

>_<

1) We don't have a gym
2) We don't have that many people.
3) Its starting with grudge matches.
4) WTF is up with no punching int he face while on the ground??!!? Ever heard of being mounted and pounded?

s13sliderŽ
12-07-2007, 07:56 PM

FU*CKING LAME

s13sliderŽ
12-07-2007, 07:57 PM
>_<

1) We don't have a gym
2) We don't have that many people.
3) Its starting with grudge matches.
4) WTF is up with no punching int he face while on the ground??!!? Ever heard of being mounted and pounded?

IN REFERNECE TO RULE 4 , GROUND AND POUND BABY , GROUND AND POUND.

The Ninja
FU*CKING LAME

You almost earned yourself a +1, :lmfao:

Leadfoot_mf
WHAT ABOUT NIPPLE TWEAKING ?
oooooo nipple tweaking :goodjob:

ahmonrah
12-07-2007, 07:58 PM
You almost earned yourself a +1, :lmfao::lmfao: @ ALMOST.....

s13sliderŽ
12-07-2007, 07:58 PM
You almost earned yourself a +1, :lmfao:

IF I GET REPS I WANT THEM TO BE - . **** i already have so many so why not go for a record .

The Ninja
12-07-2007, 07:59 PM
You're twisted.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y285/Kinestra/facepalm.jpg

Leadfoot_mf
IN REFERNECE TO RULE 4 , GROUND AND POUND BABY , GROUND AND POUND.
now you guys are starting to sound like a bunch of homos you going to watch TOP GUN after the fights?

Dracc
the no punching in the face while on the ground will be void by me until i say so.. rules are giving and put into affect by me... CEO and chairman of the AUFL....( The Atlanta Underground Fighting league).. rules you guys have thought of.. swing them by me and i will consider them

Leadfoot_mf
12-07-2007, 08:00 PM
IF I GET REPS I WANT THEM TO BE - . **** i already have so many so why not go for a record .
you will never hold the record....

s13sliderŽ
now you guys are starting to sound like a bunch of homos you going to watch TOP GUN after the fights?

and fondle oursleves . got a problem with it ? then join .

The Ninja
What the hell...You scared of being mounted?

ANYWAYS there will be no ground game because #1 no mats, #2 no dedicated trained pro ref.

Leadfoot_mf
nope sounds super.

s13sliderŽ
12-07-2007, 08:01 PM
the no punching in the face while on the ground will be void by me until i say so.. rules are giving and put into affect by me... CEO and chairman of the AUFL....( The Atlanta Underground Fighting league).. rules you guys have thought of.. swing them by me and i will consider them

you gonna be the zebra ?

Reaper
I have a question...why no kicking? I mean I trained in tae kwon do for 11 years and one of the main focus' is kicks....it'd be a weird fight to me if there was NO kicking...just wondering..

s13sliderŽ
What the hell...You scared of being mounted?

ANYWAYS there will be no ground game because #1 no mats, #2 no dedicated trained pro ref.

who teh hell was this in reference to ?

ahmonrah
12-07-2007, 08:02 PM
http://www.amazinghumor.com/pictures/nipple_tweak.jpg
:lmfao::lmfao:
http://www.hotflick.net/flicks/2000_100_Girls/Thumb/000HGR_Johnny_Green_005.jpg

The Ninja
I have a question...why no kicking? I mean I trained in tae kwon do for 11 years and one of the main focus' is kicks....it'd be a weird fight to me if there was NO kicking...just wondering..

I dunno....*shrug*....There can be kicking..I was caught up in the moment. I'm sorry. :cry:

81911SC
If I fight, I'm taking it to the ground. Each fighter has a strength, you can't cross some out because you don't want a scrape on your back.

The Ninja
12-07-2007, 08:03 PM
who teh hell was this in reference to ?

O'boy whos scared of ground game.

Reaper
I dunno....*shrug*....There can be kicking..I was caught up in the moment. I'm sorry. :cry:

it's all good, I was just wondering. :goodjob:

s13sliderŽ

im not the main guy , but i never said no kicking . as fa as im concerned kicking is allowed when standing up , BUT when on the ground NO . we will not have paramedics at this shindig.

The Ninja
12-07-2007, 08:04 PM
If I fight, I'm taking it to the ground. Each fighter has a strength, you can't cross some out because you don't want a scrape on your back.

Yes you can. Taking it to the ground would include slams, getting slammed on asphalt can cause some serious brain damage. Its a no-go for safety reasons.

Dracc
I have a question...why no kicking? I mean I trained in tae kwon do for 11 years and one of the main focus' is kicks....it'd be a weird fight to me if there was NO kicking...just wondering....

ONCE AGAIN IF I have YET TO STATE RULES AS THIS IS STILL IN THE WORKS... KICKING IS IN AS OF NOW BUT LEVELS OF EXPERIENCE WILL GO INTO CONSIDERATION ALSO. TAE KWON DO WILL NO GO UP AGAINST AN ROOKIE STREET FIGHTER.. POINT BLANK

Reaper

Agreed:goodjob:

s13sliderŽ
12-07-2007, 08:05 PM
O'boy whos scared of ground game.

i beg someone to take me to the ground .

ahmonrah
Originally Posted by Leadfoot_mf

you know i'm throwin joke in here.....if someone was to tweak my nips or even try to, i'd try to rip their spine out.....and wear it as a belt!

Reaper

ONCE AGAIN IF I have YET TO STATE RULES AS THIS IS STILL IN THE WORKS... KICKING IS IN AS OF NOW BUT LEVELS OF EXPERIENCE WILL GO INTO CONSIDERATION ALSO. TAE KWON DO WILL NO GO UP AGAINST AN ROOKIE STREET FIGHTER.. POINT BLANK

sry I missed that, and I wouldn't let myself fight someone w/zero experience. Thats just uncalled for and unfair. Glad you are thinking this through and doing it right:goodjob:

81911SC
Yes you can. Taking it to the ground would include slams, getting slammed on asphalt can cause some serious brain damage. Its a no-go for safety reasons.
So can a kick in the head. Don't get put down.;)

The Ninja
12-07-2007, 08:06 PM
:ninja:

I'm going to go take a shower.....hitting the club tonight.

Reaper
12-07-2007, 08:07 PM
So can a kick in the head. Don't get put down.;)

thats whats up:D

81911SC
12-07-2007, 08:08 PM
Kicks are just as important as fists if not more. Kicking is crucial, if you know how to execute one.

Dracc
12-07-2007, 08:08 PM
sry I missed that, and I wouldn't let myself fight someone w/zero experience. Thats just uncalled for and unfair. Glad you are thinking this through and doing it right:goodjob:

trying to make this fair and as organized as possible... no riff raff

ahmonrah
12-07-2007, 08:09 PM

that rule kills all.....a martial artist has/can be beat by a common street brawler. one part skill/one part heart ....
if a brawler is whooping everyone in his "discipline", and so is a martial artist, will they just look at eachother like "well, you're good, i'm good, but we wont see who's the best between us....."

Reaper
12-07-2007, 08:10 PM
Kicks are just as important as fists if not more. Kicking is crucial, if you know how to execute one.

exactly...ball of the foot to the temple = KO

81911SC
12-07-2007, 08:11 PM
And the proper steps to perform one. If you wing it, you will get mauled.

Leadfoot_mf
12-07-2007, 08:11 PM
And the proper steps to perform one. If you wing it, you will get mauled.
there are going to be tigers there?

Reaper
12-07-2007, 08:12 PM
military training needs to be taken into consideration fyi...

81911SC
12-07-2007, 08:12 PM
there are going to be tigers there?
I don't know if I can make any of them. I am moving soon and got a lot of work to do before then.

ZeDFuNk
12-07-2007, 08:13 PM
just buy a ****ing matt, then we can slam and do whatever we want. dont be such pussies.

Dracc
12-07-2007, 08:13 PM
that rule kills all.....a martial artist has/can be beat by a common street brawler. one part skill/one part heart ....
if a brawler is whooping everyone in his "discipline", and so is a martial artist, will they just look at eachother like "well, you're good, i'm good, but we wont see who's the best between us....."

I said a ROOKIE STREET BRAWLER BRUH.. with no experience fighting some one with 11 year tae kwon doe is a no no.. now if the brawler wins and moves up and those two are left undefeated they will face off.. i got this man.. let me do this

Dracc
12-07-2007, 08:14 PM
just buy a ****ing matt, then we can slam and do whatever we want. dont be such pussies.

depending what funds are looking like and members paying.. a matt is something to look into in the near future

Bballjamal
12-07-2007, 08:15 PM
Me or Ahmonrah need to be the ref/official in this!

and I could possibly have some mats for sale soon :ninja:

ZeDFuNk
12-07-2007, 08:17 PM

too bad this wasn't thought of earlier. the gym i trained jiu jitsu just moved location and sold off all their old matts for pretty cheap. :\

Dracc
12-07-2007, 08:20 PM

lets talk about there matts

Leadfoot_mf
12-07-2007, 08:24 PM
I don't know if I can make any of them. I am moving soon and got a lot of work to do before then.
where are u going?

Bballjamal
12-07-2007, 08:24 PM
Lol they wont fit in the car but I'll let you know whats up by tomorrow for them! I used to do my backflips on them and they should still be in great condition.

Dracc
12-07-2007, 08:26 PM
Lol they wont fit in the car but I'll let you know whats up by tomorrow for them! I used to do me backflips on them and they should still be in great condition.

i know we can find somebody to go get them.. need to work out a place.. still looking for someone to do this

The Ninja
12-07-2007, 08:28 PM
Well how about we set this first one up at a random metro atlanta location, and we go from there. Really need to get the first fight outta the way, after we get a video and what not of a couple of the first fights then we can pull people.

Dracc
12-07-2007, 08:30 PM
Well how about we set this first one up at a random metro atlanta location, and we go from there. Really need to get the first fight outta the way, after we get a video and what not of a couple of the first fights then we can pull people.

since its the holiday time.. I was thinking about a 1st of the year fight... i'll be looking at places around the way

OneSlow5pt0
12-07-2007, 08:30 PM
what did i start.......

81911SC
12-07-2007, 08:33 PM
where are u going?
Moorseville, NC. :(

The Ninja
12-07-2007, 08:36 PM
Yea, early Jan. is gonna work best for me.

Dracc
12-07-2007, 08:40 PM
Moorseville, NC. :(

some peeps in my car club are up there... when i stayed in sc i used to be up there and concord mills mall all the time.. had a internship at hendrix motor sport

81911SC
12-07-2007, 08:41 PM
Dracc, tell me a little about it up there man.

Dracc
12-07-2007, 08:45 PM
Dracc, tell me a little about it up there man.

85 is where is at.. but its hellafied coutry side man... like for real... lol but clubs are cool.. 24 hour bowling stuff like that

Bballjamal
12-07-2007, 08:46 PM
i know we can find somebody to go get them.. need to work out a place.. still looking for someone to do this

I told ya! Lakewood Football field right down the street from the Zoo, Tuner Field, and of course ATL. Not much or any attn from cops unless there's a game. Right behind lakewood/HiFi Buys Amphitheater....

ahmonrah
12-07-2007, 08:46 PM

and I could possibly have some mats for sale soon :ninja:AND YOU KNOW THISSSSS.....! dracc knows what i pm'ed him. so after that.....yeah!

this is hawt......and i've got a graveyard hour shift ahead of me......gotta go to work soon.

81911SC
12-07-2007, 08:47 PM
hmmmm Girls?

Dracc
12-07-2007, 08:49 PM
hmmmm Girls?

southern chiccs. but they are out there....

81911SC
12-07-2007, 08:50 PM
I like boots, especially when they are knockin.

OneSlow5pt0
lol.....what happen to the rule,bout not talking bout Fight club

s13sliderŽ
yo dracc , i got 5 acres and a nice sized basement . the basemant would neeed mats . i have no problem holding it here i know most want neutral ground but its an open option .

its about 20 minutes west of the v . in douglasville .

Dracc
12-07-2007, 08:51 PM

I have yet to state rules yet.. still working on them to make everything fair for everyone..

Schugg
12-07-2007, 08:53 PM
ok.. so after long thought and some talking with the UNK... ( G PD's Finest) we need acouple things to actually pull this off

1. Need a dedicated place ... he basicly said no public buildings nor places of gathering in the open.. so i need someone who will be willing to let us use there property.. someone before said they had acouple acres we could use.

2. I need a camera and a camera man.. to video and edit the fights... my boy chang should be up for the challenge with still shots

3. membership.. i have thought about how to do membership.. so i've come up with spectator cards and fighter cards. both different in itself. and there will be a fee for the card.. which is small.. and a fee.. small also at the veniue ...

4.. rules are being written now.. but number one is NO Alcohol at the fight.. meaning fighters cant drink until fight is over and they are done for the night..

5. Hand to hand.. weapons will not be allowed at all... on security.. IE me and my sercurity team... for the safetry of everyone and to void and danger

6. age is 18+ to fight... 16+ to watch.. ID will be required upon membership process

Discuss

i said some about starting a fight thing along ass time ago! about time someone else actually says and goes through with it.

Dracc
12-07-2007, 08:57 PM
i said some about starting a fight thing along ass time ago! about time someone else actually says and goes through with it.

trying to have some business about it.. still working it out..

Bballjamal
12-07-2007, 09:02 PM
Hell if we went to Doug we might as well go to Newnan. Keep it in Da AAAAaaaa

s13sliderŽ
12-07-2007, 09:06 PM
Hell if we went to Doug we might as well go to Newnan. Keep it in Da AAAAaaaa

yo , im right up the streat from newnan , i live off 5. you eve in dville?

The Ninja
12-07-2007, 09:21 PM
I ahve no idea where any of that **** is. **** that. We meet in 5poitns and someone gives me a ride to wherever. lol

The Ninja
12-07-2007, 10:00 PM
i don't think this is ia's official fihgt club. I doubt IA is wanting to endorse something like this. This can be IA's OFFICIAL fight club thread. i dunno if its because i'm alittle twisted...but the word Official just looks werid now...but when i type it it feels like my hands are doing the right thing....weird...

Double_0_Rusty
12-07-2007, 10:03 PM

Man up bishes. LOL

Double_0_Rusty
12-07-2007, 10:16 PM
Guys.......This sucks.....Y'all are talking about making the "get together's" in ATL. I am like an hour and half away.....So if I came up there, and maybe, just maybe got my ass kicked ( highly doubt BTW) I couldn't drive back.

Dracc
12-07-2007, 10:47 PM
its just IA's official fight club thread.. Julio nor paul have not bacc'd us nor will for legal purposes..

Whiteboy™
12-07-2007, 10:55 PM
Guys.......This sucks.....Y'all are talking about making the "get together's" in ATL. I am like an hour and half away.....So if I came up there, and maybe, just maybe got my ass kicked ( highly doubt BTW) I couldn't drive back.

i got ya homie :goodjob:

bigdare23
12-07-2007, 10:57 PM
I got $2 on whiteboy vs dracc

Dracc
12-07-2007, 11:01 PM
I got $2 on whiteboy vs dracc

hahahah... :lmfao:

Leadfoot_mf
12-07-2007, 11:08 PM
repost

Echonova
12-08-2007, 12:02 AM
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f209/thisgirlbelongstosaint/Fight%20Club/fc11.jpg

Bballjamal
12-08-2007, 12:19 AM
I say a person getting voted for ban should be automatically entered to fight or just get the vote :lmfao:

Would save a lot of time with these e-fights :gay:

korilee13
12-08-2007, 11:35 AM
is this thing happening or not? if it is im game, lemme know when, how much, all that

The Ninja
12-08-2007, 11:41 AM
Yes it is happening, and no worries. information will be dealt soon...

Maniac1
12-08-2007, 11:54 AM
LMAO @ this idea! This will NEVER go down!

XLR8NMR2
12-08-2007, 12:15 PM
this has been thought of over and over again and nothing ever came out of it.

Dracc
12-08-2007, 12:17 PM
Working out everything.. i know it has been thought of and no one moved on it.. i actually have things in the works

ZeDFuNk
12-08-2007, 12:57 PM
keep me updated. and not through this thread.. i want a PM via myspace or here. i dont have time to keep checking this rubbish.

Dracc
12-08-2007, 12:59 PM
keep me updated. and not through this thread.. i want a PM via myspace or here. i dont have time to keep checking this rubbish.

I got ya man

Bballjamal
12-08-2007, 01:26 PM
I say we have a fight club pre-meet/registration type of thing. Get actual names down next to IA screen names and contact numbers and a little form or whatever you're doing to sign off on upon participation (spectator, fighter, or both with no obligation to fight?)

Dracc
12-08-2007, 01:32 PM
I say we have a fight club pre-meet/registration type of thing. Get actual names down next to IA screen names and contact numbers and a little form or whatever you're doing to sign off on upon participation (spectator, fighter, or both with no obligation to fight?)

i was thinking about that.. but need a location that would house us for that... some place inside because of the weather right now and neutral to everyone... i have yet to set a price for fighting and registration for spectators

The Ninja
12-08-2007, 01:38 PM
I think $15 for participants $20 for spectators should cut it. Would give people and inclination to fight instead of just watch. I'm feeling like this thing is going to go down.

ZeDFuNk
12-08-2007, 01:39 PM
I think $15 for participants $20 for spectators should cut it. Would give people and inclination to fight instead of just watch. I'm feeling like this thing is going to go down.

if i can win money ill definitely fight.:goodjob:

Dracc
12-08-2007, 01:43 PM

problem with that is how much would the fighters who win.. win... I mean prize fights or pride fights.. i'm still thinking this out

The Ninja
12-08-2007, 01:46 PM
Good question. Should definitely consider whether its their first fight or not.

Brick
12-09-2007, 01:58 AM
Keep me in the loop. I see this never happening, but if it does; I'd like to be a part of it.

changaroo
12-09-2007, 03:33 AM
SOMEONE SAI MY NAAAAME!

so what happens when someone gets reallly hurted.

RandomGuy
12-09-2007, 03:40 AM
well I was going to do something similar with some friends, even registered the domain, got a HD vid cam, we were going to go big with a callout script and everythign

but then he got locked up lol

but the site is www.ktfo.org (http://www.ktfo.org) << we were gonna put the vids up there (put a disclaimer and that everything occured in mexico), add a forum
make it so you can call others out in your class...

add rules like no kicking (for a boxing match) or bareknuckle boxing

or no submissions MMA,

or anything goes

You set the match, etc

but Yeah I don't see it happening, specially with the ethugs of IA so with that said lmk if any two ppl on here are ready to throw down

( I believe a few ppl on here were down, but mainly only versed people, I think kayfunk was down, sleeper, and mr muay thai)

I highly doubt anything will go down through IA, so I didn't really post anythong on here, I didn't want it too publicized.

korilee13
12-12-2007, 10:40 PM
*bump*
any updates on how this is coming along?

Slow Motion
12-13-2007, 12:04 AM
Aye Dracc Im in Pm me info....real talk.

Dracc
12-13-2007, 12:31 AM
still in the works son.. gotta get this location and fees down 1st.. then dates and all that.. its more to it then you think

ftp
12-13-2007, 12:34 AM
no kicks but knees are allowed......thats retarded. I guess that leaves most martial artists out

RandomGuy
12-13-2007, 01:49 AM
i don't see this happening, but if it does, let me get the vid so I can post it up for all to see :)

send me a PM if it does happen

Dracc
12-13-2007, 02:58 AM
faith my durka durka brotha.. location is the only thing we need now.. other then that i pretty much have this i think lol

Slow Motion
12-13-2007, 06:08 AM
Fight Club..

korilee13
12-19-2007, 11:37 PM
bump.... updates?

ahmonrah
12-19-2007, 11:58 PM
no word on this yet. i'm patient...

Dracc
12-20-2007, 12:26 AM
i'm working .. still need a location.. rules will be up soon.. 1st date is not set but looking for early jan

ahmonrah
12-20-2007, 12:35 AM
take ya time bruh....

SicStang03
12-20-2007, 01:02 AM
This has potential!!!!

The Ninja
12-20-2007, 11:59 AM
Still down...

Dracc
12-20-2007, 12:32 PM
yeah i'm trying to get this as organized as possible.. lots of ppl have doubts some dont.. i'm gonna get this straight

Dracc
01-02-2008, 06:36 PM
even though i was just in an accident this has not been forgotten.. i'm a man of my word.. therefore.. official rules pricing and maybe a location will be posted before the week is out

Friggintitsman
01-03-2008, 06:59 PM
What kind of weapon can we use?

TheProfiteer
01-03-2008, 07:45 PM
I am in as the Camera Man, Dracc you got a PM

Nyteryder
01-03-2008, 08:02 PM
I would be down to fight

Friggintitsman
01-03-2008, 08:42 PM
Hit him with your purse

MIKE.P
01-03-2008, 08:45 PM
ahhh sh!TTT...my damn adrinalin was going just reading this thread..i just noticed it tonight...deff count me in as a fighter!!!!

TheProfiteer
01-04-2008, 12:11 AM
no seriously this needs to go down. I am willing to work to help support this and I would be in for the project 100% I can supply fighters, I can supply space (though it would not be permanent) and I have excellent direction when it comes to camera work, and editing.