PDA

View Full Version : Best Story you'll hear all day...

HalfBaked
12-07-2007, 04:12 PM
Ok, so last night after my roommate got off work she brought over a couple of her co-workers who were drinking with us and what not. Well one of them who I had never met before starts talking about this girl he is going to meet, and mentions she lives in Houston and he is going to fly out there. Well, I jokingly make a comment about him meeting her on myspace, and he is like "no it was hotornot" so we all LOL. So we are basically just giving him **** for a while about it, until he mentions his rating on hotornot was an 8.9. So we give him more ****, I mean I've seen retarded chimps with higher scores. Well then his gets offended so he decides to log on and show us the girl...She looks cutes in the face...because of course those are the only pictures of her, facial shots. So she is fat of course.

Well later on after making fun of him more he leaves. We laugh, then decide to try and check our old hotornot profiles from like 5 years ago. Well when we go to log on we notice he never logged out....

So we decide to check the validity of his story, we check his messages which are all super creepy messages to girls like "Hey you're cute, whats your phone number lets chat and meet?!"

And all sorts of things that Chris Hansen would not let fly.

Well, then we click on his rating...It wasn't an 8.9...it was a 7.5. Because he had changed his picture, his old rating was 5.3 on the other picture!!!

So at this point we are dying laughing. But then we started thinking, why lie about your hotornot rating and meeting a girl off that site in houston...kinda weird.

Cliff notes: Guy tells us he is a hotornot pimp with a high rating, forgets to log off, we check his **** out and realize he lied about everything. LOL

Schugg
12-07-2007, 04:20 PM
what a douche, one of my friends met a girl of myspace and started dating her and all thay and one would fly to see the other everyonce in a while. funny part is she was actually pretty damn hot when i got to meet her.

ZeDFuNk
12-07-2007, 04:24 PM
Ok, so last night after my roommate got off work she brought over a couple of her co-workers who were drinking with us and what not. Well one of them who I had never met before starts talking about this girl he is going to meet, and mentions she lives in Houston and he is going to fly out there. Well, I jokingly make a comment about him meeting her on myspace, and he is like "no it was hotornot" so we all LOL. So we are basically just giving him **** for a while about it, until he mentions his rating on hotornot was an 8.9. So we give him more ****, I mean I've seen retarded chimps with higher scores. Well then his gets offended so he decides to log on and show us the girl...She looks cutes in the face...because of course those are the only pictures of her, facial shots. So she is fat of course.

Well later on after making fun of him more he leaves. We laugh, then decide to try and check our old hotornot profiles from like 5 years ago. Well when we go to log on we notice he never logged out....

So we decide to check the validity of his story, we check his messages which are all super creepy messages to girls like "Hey you're cute, whats your phone number lets chat and meet?!"

And all sorts of things that Chris Hansen would not let fly.

Well, then we click on his rating...It wasn't an 8.9...it was a 7.5. Because he had changed his picture, his old rating was 5.3 on the other picture!!!

So at this point we are dying laughing. But then we started thinking, why lie about your hotornot rating and meeting a girl off that site in houston...kinda weird.

Cliff notes: Guy tells us he is a hotornot pimp with a high rating, forgets to log off, we check his **** out and realize he lied about everything. LOL

LOL

The Ninja
12-07-2007, 04:24 PM
http://microdoted.com/gallery/data/501/53927weaksauce.jpg

§treet_§peed
12-07-2007, 04:26 PM
lol almost as good as myspace ****.. btw you still owe me form the other thread matt lol :D

HalfBaked
12-07-2007, 04:28 PM
lol almost as good as myspace ****.. btw you still owe me form the other thread matt lol :D
Owe you what son?

ZeDFuNk
12-07-2007, 04:31 PM
Owe you what son?

a little bit of d suck.. know im sayin..? :lmfao:

The Ninja
12-07-2007, 04:33 PM
This thread disappointing.

§treet_§peed
12-07-2007, 04:33 PM
hahah **** joo and joo funny funny its all good man i was just ****ing with you.. but lol at inernetz pimpz

XLR8NMR2
12-07-2007, 04:37 PM
LOL

internet pimpin

HalfBaked
12-07-2007, 04:44 PM
http://www.kottke.org/cam/images/epimp.jpg

ZeDFuNk
12-07-2007, 04:45 PM
http://www.kottke.org/cam/images/epimp.jpg

LOL IS THAT HIM?!

§treet_§peed
12-07-2007, 04:50 PM
Internet pimpinz

XLR8NMR2
12-07-2007, 04:52 PM
who pimps on hot or not anyways?

facebook is where its at

§treet_§peed
12-07-2007, 04:53 PM
lols i got a facebook profile for the hell of it hahaha

HalfBaked
12-07-2007, 04:54 PM
lols i got a facebook profile for the hell of it hahaha
Facebook girls are too classy for you.

§treet_§peed
12-07-2007, 04:58 PM
^^ hey hey now thats why i stick with the good ol myspace whores :goodjob: lols

Leadfoot_mf
12-07-2007, 08:16 PM
you only win BSOTD because it is the only story i heard today. but thanks for trying.

aaronfelipe
12-07-2007, 08:23 PM
LMFAO